• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

itching powder

ticklishMolly

TMF Novice
yea i've read a lot of stories where the 'ler uses itching powder on the 'lee. now i have never had this used on me before, so does it actually tickle?

also, in the stories i've read, it's usually used on the pussy. does it tickle if its put on maybe your tummy or pits or something? just wondering

Yikes! That's nice for stories. But, unless you like pain, I wouldn't try it.....esp. there! Trust me. It won't tickle. Most "itching powder" is really fiberglass. There used to be other kinds. But, I haven't seen it in years. You might want to try doing a search (here on the TMF) on itching powder. It's been discussed a few times in the past with some good info. being shared.

Ann

The stories are fiction.
And you NEVER want it anywhere near your va-j-j!

Problem is, it will get all over you...not just where you place it.

If you must try it, mix it with a drop of oil to form a paste, apply it with a bandaid to keep it in place...and get ready to beg for it'd removal.

As per TklDuo-Ann's suggestion, I did a search on itching powder in the discussion forum. Here is the latest lengthy discussion on the matter.

As a kid, I remember getting my hands on some of that fiberglass crap from a party store and dumping it on my best friend's neck as a joke while I was playing over at his house. Being the genius kid that I was, I plopped it on his neck using my fingers! We were both scratching all over like crazy in short order. It was not ticklish. I remember we were both laughing at how stupid the whole thing was. It wasn't "torture" per se... but that's probably because we were free to scratch it :). His dad came in, found out what we'd done, had a good laugh at our expense, and had us rinse it off.

I'm not too sure about a spice based itching powder... I recently came across a concept known as "chili figging" though. Chili figging, from what I gather, seems to entail the spreading of a very hot indian spice based oil or salve on your "victim". Depending on the salve/oil you use, you can get anything from a mild warmth to a torturous burning sensation. I don't gather it really "itches" or "tickles"... but here's a place that sells the salves/oils. If anyone decides to try this stuff let me know, but unless I know it's gonna kick my sub's butt, it's priced a wee bit high for my tastes.

To my way of thinking,

the stuff pantsonfire describes is pure torture, no fun at all.

As a stone 'ler , I 'm all about making my 'lee enjoy what I'm doing to her, even if she doesn't want to. I have not found any itching powder which would give the victim any pleasure at all, and I have looked for it.

The 'natural' itching powders I've investigated have not been based on spices; they have been dried and powdered poison ivy, poison oak, or poison sumac, either leaves and stems or berries.

Make no mistake, none of them give any pleasure at all; they are sheer torture. Recall the level of discomfort caused by a fleeting brush against any of these plants in the wild. Then consider that the powder, because it has been ground up, puts an immensely greater surface area in contact with the skin, and remains in contact until washed off.

The fact that it has been dried lessens the effect somewhat, but if the stuff gets damp, say from tears, sweat, or natural secretions of whatever kind, the effect becomes like wearing a poultice of the freshly picked leaves.

The ground berries are immensely more potent than the leaves. I would consider actually using that on anyone to be a form of chemical warfare.

I would never do any such a horrible and disgusting thing as to use any of these products on any 'lee of mine
Further, if anyone were to use any of these things on me or anyone I care about, even as a 'prank', I would not hesitate to physically chastise them in a manner that would see them hospitalized for several weeks.

If it were the powdered berries, make that years instead of weeks. It's that bad. It goes beyond discomfort; it can cause serious skin damage and infections.

Mastertank1

We who play and dance are thought mad by they who hear no music.

interesting...well i wasnt saying id ever use it i was wondering if what they said was accurate

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back