• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

IT'S A TRAP!

earthquake3444

Yay, I have your attention.

For those who are pissed off that they have fallen into my trap here's some basic info if you wish to stop reading.

20(1 month from 21)/male/VA
Lee/Ler
straight
[I feel like people look to this info straight away]

If I still have your attention I thank you, and honestly hope you won't be disappointed, in the very least you have a mediocre anecdote you can relive in your head(its those small memories that give you a slight smirk that really matter).

So, first thing's first, it is very very unlikely we know much about each other than a shared interest in this forum and the personals section.How convenient. We both have those thoughts reading posts, "I wonder how many creeps there are?" "Is that person really a girl or some old dude impersonating one?" "Is that dude actually chill or is he a crazed psychopath who will attempt to stab me with a potato?"

Now where do we go from here? This is a little awkward. You just met a complete stranger through a random post in the personal's section of a fetish website. When written out, that's a pretty ridiculous statement, but it's ok, just think about the poor sap who made the post in the fir...um, :scared:, uhh, next topic :eek:

Ok seriously, let's get past the awkward. I'm Chris and I'm damn glad to meet ya. I live in Virginia(all my life!), I'm a geek and "frat guy"(what I like to party and get down with the rest of them?), I dabble with music, LOVE Soccer, and I hope to teach one day. I could go on and on, but who want's to sift through all of that, not to mention my TL;DR would need a TL;DR. Anyways, if we are going to make any grounds here, you need to pm me. If you so choose to, I have a question for you to answer, "If you could choose anyone in history to have dinner with, who would it be?"

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back