• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

It's enough to make a man cry.

its a sad day im going to need some time to get my self in order :( :p

Very sad indeed. :(
It would have been even more sad had the truck been carrying single malt whiskey. :eek:

At least it was just Bud....I'd really cry if it were Guinness

hmm not really, it was Budweiser.

Now if it was a local brew....

Now THATS what I call alcohol abuse!

^An Ohio girl knows about Yuengling??????^:cool2:

Of course! I first had it introduced to me by a former friend from Jersey while on a trip to DC. Then I actually HAD my first, beautiful Yuengling while in Jersey with him. During this time, I lived in North Carolina, so I readily had it available to me there but hadn't known of it. Then, we moved to Ohio, where, up until last October (I think it was), Yuengling wasn't available here. We would often pay friends to bring us back a case from any state they were visiting that sold it or we would bring some back with us if we went to those states as well. Luckily now, we can go to our local store and purchase it ourselves. There was a huge demand for it in Ohio.

all tho's beers mentioned are good but why are all yall down on bud it makes a grown man cry as much as that abuse :p

Someone whom has taste I see. :drinkup:

But of course!
cheers.gif
317111.gif

If it was Budweiser, I'd be most concerned about damage to the pavement! :)

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back