• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

It's not science fiction anymore...

C.A.B.

3rd Level White Feather
Our kids...

While we war over patches of dirt and murder each other because somebody forgot our fries... Mankind's stepchildren are rising tight under our noses. Fast. Faster than you think. A whole new class of beings that, in the end, will not share our biological priorities or concearns. And like all natural things, will eventually break away from that which bore them.

And, no, I don't think they will be ticklish. But... you are. And I'm sure they might find that amusing.

<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/hlHrvQ7D5OU?hl=en_US&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/hlHrvQ7D5OU?hl=en_US&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>​

Always interesting to see the advancements being made in this technology. I agree with the developers in the vid, that it's driven by study of humans themselves. So much goes into what we do, and how we act, that reproducing it is frighteningly hard.

Will they rise against us someday? I have no idea. We are sloppy inventors. So I'm sure there is the option.

Myriads

I will settle for a reasonably life-like android concubine/Mistress. :devil:

Always interesting to see the advancements being made in this technology. I agree with the developers in the vid, that it's driven by study of humans themselves. So much goes into what we do, and how we act, that reproducing it is frighteningly hard.

Will they rise against us someday? I have no idea. We are sloppy inventors. So I'm sure there is the option.

Myriads

Um..A little confused at this post. Perhapse you can clarify:

Weren't you popping off a few months back about something you refered to as "disruptive technology?"

How exactly is this different? An honest answer would be most appropriate. Minus the Hallmark Card/Fortune cookie answers, if you will.:upsidedow

War of humanity vs technology is already happening, but in the end humans will win, because there's two things humans do and have that robots/computers don't and have not: think and a heart (or emotions). AI and computers will never replace human nature, however advanced they may be.

Coming soon to the "Returns" window in a department store near you.

War of humanity vs technology is already happening, but in the end humans will win, because there's two things humans do and have that robots/computers don't and have not: think and a heart (or emotions). AI and computers will never replace human nature, however advanced they may be.

Yes but remember:

This argument was made in the 70's and disproven in the 80's thanks to corporate greed.

Control freaks always find the quickest way around stuff like this.

Those in power will ALWAYS run to technology when their bullshit "pick yourself up by your own bootstraps" oversimplified argument fails in the face of reality...Then- in turn- run to the lowest common denominator to make themselves look like they are in control.

The funny part? They ALWAYS lose in the end.

Cowardice is a twisted and unneccessary disease.

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back