• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

It's time for Motown again :D

ticklingfeet4fu said:
Let me be the first one to welcome you aboard. I will also say that ticklkitten is right and that Sadira is super busy but she will be in touch with you today. We are really sorry nobody got back to you.

Please don't sweat it, I mean look how long it's taken me to get back here to say thanks for the welcome aboard - been having so many pet troubles but that comes with the territory of having 6 1/2 cats!)

Thanx Sadira for the info and I should be able to be there fri and sat

Thank you Ticklkitten for your graciously quick response to my post which had the fortune of be sandwiched tween yours and Steph, wow... let me just say there are some 'bootylicious' avatars on this board! :veryhappy lol

TickledToDeath said:
Also make sure kitten gets a gooooooood lesson in tickle-nomics :tickle: !

:

WHAT???!!!! C'mon TTD.... aren't I allowed to attend just ONE party as a "ler"??? lol!

o kitten i didnt know you are a ler also. cool and have fun this weekend.

isabeau

oo you tease you i had no idea how cool thanks gigglegals

isabeau :twohugs:

Oh you would have fun with kitten!! She's super ticklish too!!! Sure cannot wait until tomorrow when I get to tickle her again!!!

Sorry for the double post but I was wondering if anyone has heard from Sultrybrunette? Deuce, Jay and I have not heard from her since Monday. We are all very concerned for her. It's quite odd that she wouldn't be home late at night when her kids should be sleeping. So please let us know if you have heard from her.

Thanks

Gigglegal, I called Sultry at work today, everything is fine. She's just having some computer problems right now. She still plans on attending the gathering tommorrow.

jay

ticklkitten said:
WHAT???!!!! C'mon TTD.... aren't I allowed to attend just ONE party as a "ler"??? lol!

OF course you are kitten! The lesson in tickle-nomics is as both ler and lee!

Forget not also that the NYE party you will be at here.......you will be both ler and lee!

Hi guys I hope you all have a great time there that party sounds like a great time maybe one day I'll make it there

:tickle: Cutie!
Have fun kidz~as with last time, I'm there in spirit! I heard from the gracious MTP hosts today who picked up Sir Bagelfather and his Ukranian roomie form the airport. Let the fun begin...Wooooooooooooooooo HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
XOXO

tarengo said:
Thank you Ticklkitten for your graciously quick response to my post which had the fortune of be sandwiched tween yours and Steph, wow... let me just say there are some 'bootylicious' avatars on this board! :veryhappy lol

Well said, my goddess, Steph, and I want to send much love and positive vibes to the wonderfully wicked and wild hosts and of course their guests, especially the west coast delegation: Bagel and the vampire. Have fun boys, but just come home to us.

Well the first night is over. The BBQ went over really well. In fact, 19 people showed up to the BBQ including 6 newbies. Yes there was some tickling but that should not surprise anyone. In fact, I heard the safe word used 6 or 7 times tonight ( not that we are counting :p ). It was a great afternoon and evening. We are winding down now as tomorrow is the big day ( actually it is later today. ) We are expecting at least 25 and maybe more. :D . So we will wrap up this weekend with lots of laughs. :couch: This might end up going down as the BEST Motown Party date but we will see. :D :bouncybou

The first two days of Motown

Starfires and I are having a great time here at the gathering. Those of you who hemmed and hawed but coudln't bring yourself to come... it is your loss muahahhaa.

Great host and hostess (mmm hostess cake...) sorry Homer moment, as I was saying the hosts are great and have made sure we are fed with ample amounts of BBQ and drinks. Dtrell was working the grill I believe and made sure that we had meat and not hamburger shapped charcoal briquettes. Also Kitten kept going on and on about how she neve saw breasts that large before also.

Starfires and I came in on Thursday (a journey that will be retold in another post I later on) and have had fun ever since. Technically Natural started things off with Kitten on Thursday night. I am sure she instigated it somehow, yes it was the fact she was there that was the instigation. Oh thank you Natural for breaking the ice, we salute you.

Starfires and I are staying at the Double Tree Hotel. In all honesty if the rates are about the same and you have the finances I would go for the Doubletree for the gathering. It is about 8-12 blocks away, very comfy beds, they give you 5 pillows on each bed (don't ask why), a warm walnut chocolate chip cookie at check in, a hot tub, pool, gym access, internet access, the works. All for only $99 a night and between two people that is a bargain!

Okay that is my promotion of a business nature for the gathering. Also there is a flower store only 3 blocks away from the hotel. That's where we got flowers for some of the special friends. Shut up all the rest of you who are going to write now and say "what I'm not special enough" yeah you, shuddup... I got your yellow short bus of specialness right here ;)

So that is my report so far.​

ticklingfeet4fu said:
Well the first night is over. The BBQ went over really well. In fact, 19 people showed up to the BBQ including 6 newbies. Yes there was some tickling but that should not surprise anyone. In fact, I heard the safe word used 6 or 7 times tonight ( not that we are counting :p ). It was a great afternoon and evening. We are winding down now as tomorrow is the big day ( actually it is later today. ) We are expecting at least 25 and maybe more. :D . So we will wrap up this weekend with lots of laughs. :couch: This might end up going down as the BEST Motown Party date but we will see. :D :bouncybou

Who uttered those safewords? :manicd: :wowzer:

Yeah man, go ahead and rat out the pussy patrol...Having personally played with a few of this bunch, I'll bet I can guess... :Hyrdrogen
Love you guys! :justlips:
XOXO

TickledToDeath said:
Who uttered those safewords? :manicd: :wowzer:

steph said:
Yeah man, go ahead and rat out the pussy patrol...Having personally played with a few of this bunch, I'll bet I can guess... :Hyrdrogen
Love you guys! :justlips:
XOXO

I know I would NOT be one of the ones' who safewords out!

Okay this was a great weekend. We had 32 sign up to say they were coming. Of those 32 that signed up 26 showed up. That is means that 81% of the people who said they would show actually did. :woot: Of the 26 that showed up 6 of them were newbies. :bouncybou :couch: Sadira and I would like to thank EVERYONE who showed up. We are REALLY HONORED to have had everyone of you in our home. It was lots of fun. To those that were new we hope you were not freaked out or scared off and hope you had a great time. To those of you that had been here before we hope you would be willing to come back again. :wavingguy
A quotable: Prinny strapped down to the massage table and in the stocks while being tickled saying " DIE!!! All of you will DIE. You are all dead." Yes it was that kind of party. I did not catch everything so check out what everyone has to say and again thanks for a great time and Sadira and I had a blast. :D

Me, telling the guys about gigglegal... "She has two feet... but four socks". I realize we were all a little bit beyond tipsy by that point but seriously, I cannot remember the last time I laughed SO hard.

But I am totally on the wrong track here. George and Sadira did an awesome job throwing this party. These two worked so hard and things really came together as planned.

Special thanks to Deuce for all of his hard work. Sorry that I'm a little stronger than you anticipated. At least you came prepared with tools not of the tickling variety. I'm STILL wondering what the maid must have thought of the hotel room. ;) I know I'll be giggling to myself for a long time to come thinking about the bottle opener in the bathroom. And a certain someone who kept getting locked in there. That hotel room holds a lot of memories for me. :D

I missed all but a tiny bit of the party and that was a real bummer for me. But from what I hear you guys had an amazing time. I'm so happy for you!

Okay, I could ramble forever but from what I was able to experience this was a very very good time. Good job host and hostess!!!

:Grrr: Kitten you are so going to get it the next time I see you..LOL That sock story was supposed to stay in the room. That was just too funny.

I had a great time at the Michigan party. It was so nice to see some old friends and meet new friends. Lots and lots of laughter all weekend long. I'm sure looking forward to the next party! Thanks Sadira and TF4F

Oh, Thank you Deuce for the x-frame. That was so very nice of you to spend the time and make that for me :)

ticklkitten said:
Me, telling the guys about gigglegal... "She has two feet... but four socks". I realize we were all a little bit beyond tipsy by that point but seriously, I cannot remember the last time I laughed SO hard.
I think it was in June. Wasn't it? :wow:

Omg Yay!

Sounds like a blast kidz! (Does happy dance) I didn't make my customary phone appearance~I mostly stayed in bed feeling sorry for myself. Between Aunt Flo (yuck, I know sorry) and those damn hives which FINALLY went away after a friggin' WEEK, I just didn't feel like getting social. (I'm fine now.)

But I am VERY glad, sounds like a good time was had by all and a super turnout too~WOOO HOOOOOOOOOO! :happyfloa Way to go!
XOXO

Well as one of those 6 newbies to attend this party let me say George and Amy you 2 are the best I had a blast. I'm just going to repeat things mentioned before but you 2 go out of your way too make evryone feel at home and part of your family,as a newbie that really does help one to over come any nervousness one may have. I have your number and you and Amy will here from me time to just to say hi and see how your doing cause the way you make a person feel there you can't help but to leave there your new friend, so like it or not your now stuck with me :) but once again great job and I was so happy to meet both of you

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back