• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

i've changed my name

the_Baron

1st Level Orange Feather
greetings folks!

after drinking pina coladas en masse in the caribbean, i have decided to drop the "giggle" from giggleBaron.

the slight change now has me as: the_Baron

this is consistent with my nickname outside the forum.

i hope everyone has been well.

p.s.: as today is my birthday, anyone wishing to sign-up for a tickle session is welcome. (clock ticking....still no responses....)

the_Baron said:
greetings folks!

after drinking pina coladas en masse in the caribbean, i have decided to drop the "giggle" from giggleBaron.

the slight change now has me as: the_Baron

this is consistent with my nickname outside the forum.

i hope everyone has been well.

p.s.: as today is my birthday, anyone wishing to sign-up for a tickle session is welcome. (clock ticking....still no responses....)

I wish I could, darling. Have you read my Christmas list yet? *note to self. Buy some red satin ribbon!!:D * One thing about it, when we finally do get to have our session, it will be heaven-sent!!

baronbday.jpg

Happy Birthday from one Jersry person to another (I'm in CT now but I still have a warm place in my heart for NJ being I lived there for 30 years)

happy birthday giggle

i've decided to be contrary, from now on you'll be known as giggle to me.
hehehe.
b.t.w., i hope your trip was wonderfull. did you get any tickling in?

steve

thanks for the welcome home, steve.

alas, no tickling on the cruise. but boy did i see some prime tickle parts arrayed on deck.

it was almost too much to not handle!

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back