• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I've really messed up girls advice needed!

Tickleyourribs

Hi this is my first post so here goes I know a girl who loves being tickled an has in the past asked me to tickle her!.the problem I have is she is afraid of me because it tickles so much an her current bf does not like anyone else touching her. So what do I do? :siterocks:

I'm not a girl, but any reasonable human is going to tell you that the second the bf finds out, best case scenario is that you're not going to touch her ever again, and worst is that you're getting punched in the face.

Though there is the (incredibly) slight chance she'll find your touch arousing the her core and eventually leave him for you.

Thanks for the reply. When they got back together a few weeks ago she asked me to tickle her! I'm really not sure as I have actually had her interest for a while then she got back with her x so ? :(

Very unclear. You messed up, Girls has asked you to tickle her, she afraid of you because it tickles so much, and the boyfriend who doesn't like anyone else to touch her. How do these random elements combine to the problem that you messed up somehow?
There was one gal I tickled a few times who got a rush out of it, like parachuting, jumping out of a perfectly good working plane just for the exhilaration of dropping an incredible distance. Tickling is non sexual for her, and boy can she trash around like she's really having a hard time with it, but she's loving every second of it. Never found out if she has a boyfriend or not. Would it matter? How about elaborating some?

Do you know this boyfriend of hers personally? Are you guys friends?

Dude, get over yourself and her. Find another girl to enjoy, as she is taken.

I'd say to not tickle her for now. In time, the two may break up, and then she will be in your zone. But in the mean time, you can find some other girl to tickle :)
Just maintain your friendship with her as best as you can.

No he will not let any guy talk to her

If you ask me, she should get rid of that guy as soon as possible. But if she doesn't keep your hands off.

I have already been told by that girl.its hard as she was with this guy for a long time,but has really changed to how she was when i first met her :( nothing i can do or say will help it will just make me look jealous.when im only trying to look out for a friend

Simple. Don't tickle her unless she asks you to, and don't say yes to her unless you are willing to accept the risks involved with the boyfriend finding out about it. Its not like you are having an affair with her, so if she's willing and you're willing, in reality you aren't doing anything wrong. Just try to keep it on the down low for both your sakes :)

I don't see how this is a problem at all.

She's taken. By a controlling douchebag from what you've said, yes, but she's still taken. Stay far away from that mess, because when the relationship melts down...it's going to be ugly.

My honest advice: Stay Away from her!

Yes, talking from experience.

You can continue the friendship if you want. The douche bag b/f can say what he wants, but the girl can talk to whomever she wants.

As far as the touching goes...unless you want to end up in the middle of some bullshit drama and possible fight...I'd say no.

Sounds like your into her....I get that. However, reality ain't the movies...cuttin' your losses is sometimes the path to go. It isn't the glamorous "get the girl" path, but it leads to far less drama.

her boy says don't touch her, so don't touch her, seems simple.

What if she asks tho as shE has in the past few months? I cant say no to her

Round and around and around and around we go again. Like this wonderful quote goes: A closed mind is an enigma indeed. Nothing ever goes in -- but odd things are forever coming out. --- Laurence Dunphy

Round and around and around and around we go again. Like this wonderful quote goes: A closed mind is an enigma indeed. Nothing ever goes in -- but odd things are forever coming out. --- Laurence Dunphy

At this point, I think he's just phishing for attention.

What if she asks tho as shE has in the past few months? I cant say no to her

Sure you can. But if you don't want to, why do you ask here for advice? Do you need total strangers to tell you it's okay? It's not.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/1/2024
Need to report a post? The report butt0n is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back