• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Izzy has lost it.....

Deadsea7777

2nd Level Red Feather
Izzy just wrote:

well i can guarantee i'm a female..i have never tickled a male, but lately i have had fantasies of revenge tickling. let's say i have a session, in which the ler takes me beyond my limits. then it's my turn.. he is tied down and helpless. i do believe my devious side would surface and i would give him the tickling of a lifetime.

OH NO !!, Izzy the sweetest all-sub in the TMF has caught the Dominatrix Tickler parvovirus. She will turn in a ferocious man tickler dom, no man would ever be safe again quick!!! the antidote if given in the first 24 hours of infection she can save her. Fast let’s tickle her to death until every single Domina virus in her body is destroy, all at once on her…G
eronimo!!!!, Come on is not to let to save her…… Maybe her brain is gone in already...Nobody BUT Nobody should let get in contact with ropes and males in the same room....

Deadsea7777 said:
Izzy just wrote:

well i can guarantee i'm a female..i have never tickled a male, but lately i have had fantasies of revenge tickling. let's say i have a session, in which the ler takes me beyond my limits. then it's my turn.. he is tied down and helpless. i do believe my devious side would surface and i would give him the tickling of a lifetime.

OH NO !!, Izzy the sweetest all-sub in the TMF has caught the Dominatrix Tickler parvovirus. She will turn in a ferocious man tickler dom, no man would ever be safe again quick!!! the antidote if given in the first 24 hours of infection she can save her. Fast let’s tickle her to death until every single Domina virus in her body is destroy, all at once on her…G
eronimo!!!!, Come on is not to let to save her…… Maybe her brain is gone in already...Nobody BUT Nobody should let get in contact with ropes and males in the same room....

hmm well me a ferocious man tickler , sounds like a plan to me. want to be first? :smilelove

isabeau said:
hmm well me a ferocious man tickler , sounds like a plan to me. want to be first? :smilelove

Back off you wild animal, ..... off I got a feather whip you man tickler back off..quick bring a rope and hold her.

Deadsea7777 said:
Back off you wild animal, ..... off I got a feather whip you man tickler back off..quick bring a rope and hold her.

me a wild animal.. hmm and you goof.. you posted this thread in the wrong forum..

Whoa oh here she comes
Watch out boy, she'll tie you up!
Whoa oh here she comes
She's a Man Tickler!

If Izzy becomes a mantickler, I want to be first in line! :redheart: :redheart:

drew70 said:
Whoa oh here she comes
Watch out boy, she'll tie you up!
Whoa oh here she comes
She's a Man Tickler!

If Izzy becomes a mantickler, I want to be first in line! :redheart: :redheart:

anything for you love..:wub:

izzy's gettin' adventurous! awesome! hey sweets...anytime you feel like flexing the 'ler muscles, i'd love to volunteer. :wavingguy

cloudgazer2k said:
izzy's gettin' adventurous! awesome! hey sweets...anytime you feel like flexing the 'ler muscles, i'd love to volunteer. :wavingguy

you got it darlin..maybe cloudslave might lend her fingers? :twohugs:

Strider said:
Yup, I'm throwing down the gauntlet :evilha:

watch out love.. i'm getting rather a devious mind lately. ahh if you tickle me beyond my limits, you can be sure i'll get even with you.. :happyfloa

isabeau said:
watch out love.. i'm getting rather a devious mind lately. ahh if you tickle me beyond my limits, you can be sure i'll get even with you.. :happyfloa

Your dungeon or mine? :devil:

isabeau said:
o your dungeon.. i don't have one.. hope you have an immobilizer.. :cool:

The idea of you having me strapped to one of those things, and all of the sudden shifting into devious mode and taking full advantage of it, is scary (in a good way)

Oh no!!! They have just unleashed Izzy's evil twin!! :firedevil

Strider said:
The idea of you having me strapped to one of those things, and all of the sudden shifting into devious mode and taking full advantage of it, is scary (in a good way)

ahh that's the idea..seeing you strapped in one of those things will give me such power that i might not be able to control myself. scared yet? :evilha:

lol kered

I'm a 'ler all the way. But I've been heaping quite a bit of tickling your way, Isabeau. Should I be scared? Should I be intrigued? I admit, I'm kinda both. So, as a knight, I too throw down the gauntlet. Do your worst, my lady faire!

What's New

6/4/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums. See who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back