• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jack- Short Story by Sunriseticklee M/F F/M 😘

Sunriseticklee

3rd Level Orange Feather
Cosplay/ Costumes
Clean, short, and sweet

“Jack”

He noticed her trying not to stare at him from across the room. His head was stuffed inside the Jack-O-Lantern of his costume-- Pumpkin King of the Nightmare Before Christmas-- style. He could turn and look at the women and their sultry costumes as much as he wanted behind the blackened jagged cutouts. No one knew. That is when he noticed her noticing him with a little smile across her lips.

She wasn’t as scantily clad as most of her fellow female partiers. But as curvy as she was, she didn’t have to be. With her bouncy brown bobbed wig, rounded black glasses, tight-ribbed orange turtleneck sweater, and short-flared red skirt paired with pumpkin spice-colored tights and scarlet Mary Janes, she was sexy as hell, fully dressed. He shook the vision of seeing her gorgeous brown skin revealed as he slowly removed her tights down her voluptuous hips and thighs out of his head and blushed. Oh! She would never know!

Still, he had no idea how he had caught her eye. She had danced with other men and women at the party quite a bit. This was one of her quiet moments. She sipped the strongly spiked punch, checked out the other costumes, and swayed to the rhythm of the music. Still, her eyes kept wandering to him. Suddenly, he saw her straighten her shoulders with resolve, watched her stand and glide his direction. If women could ever glide in chunky Mary Janes, she could.

“Velma!” she offered her hand to him with a mysterious and mischievous grin.

He played along. “Jack.”

“Hi Jack! One of my favorite movies, by the way. Are you having a good time?”

“Sure! It’s fun enough. Punch hasn’t killed me yet. What about you, Velma? Solved any mysteries since you’ve arrived?”

“Not yet, but I’m hoping I can solve the mystery of whether or not you can dance in that pumpkin head,” she said with a giggle. And without waiting for him to stutter an excuse not to, Velma pulled him out of his seat and on to the dance floor.

As the music was pulsing, he quickly realized that he didn’t have to do much but tap his feet on beat. She swirled around him effortlessly. She lifted his arms in the air, pressed her body against his, and shook her ass to the floor. She flittered about like a butterfly, this time behind him, wrapping her arms about his waist and pulling his body tightly against hers. She did a great job of making him seem like a better dancer than he was.

He tried to check her out a bit more, but she was as fast as she was sexy. He noticed the sweet magnifying glass pendant and chain around her neck, and the familiar and intoxicating scent of her perfume, but could not place it. That effortless giggle of hers had an almost magical way of easing his awkwardness. Soon, he was giggling too.

“Watch it!” he laughed as her long fingernails, the shade and sheen of rosy candied apples, grazed his sides. He wiggled like a worm. Her chucking grew a bit devilish as she did it again, not so accidentally, and again, and again.

“I don’t remember you being ticklish in the movie, Jack.” He tried to get her back, but she darted away, taunted him by sticking out her tongue, and tickled him once more, this time all the way up his back as the song was ending. “You’re a great dancer. Thank you, Jack.”

She fluttered away and headed toward the bathrooms. Breathless and still grinning, he walked to the bar.

After grabbing a cold beer, he realized that he was much too warm from dancing and his proximity to Velma, so he wandered out to the balcony. It was a rather chilly night for fall, but he was never much bothered by the cold. The balcony was silent and empty. He removed his pumpkin head and sipped his nameless microbrew under the golden light of the full moon.

A soft hand slipped into his.

“Velma!” he whispered.

“Hi Jack.”

She really was adorable. She pulled him to one of the black balcony chairs and sat next to him. She was drinking a bottle of water, yet still managed to smile his direction at the same time. He smiled back and that vision he had earlier of removing her tights resurfaced.

“You know you left me on the dance floor.”

“Just for a moment, Jack.”

“And you were a little handsy!”

“What? Wait! What do you mean, ‘a little handsy?’” she mocked him with a chortle. “Do you mean because of this?” And with one smooth motion, she grabbed his beer and put it on the table with one hand and scribbled her fingers on his side with the other hand. She had caught him completely off guard, but he figured she’d stop her little game in a second. He was wrong.

The evil Velma found her way onto his lap and continued to tickle his sides, his ribs, and under his arms when he reached out to stop her. She even managed to tickle his neck and his back again. He couldn’t stop laughing. When he managed to grab one hand, the other one was relentless. If he tried to cover up his ribs, her fingers wiggled in his navel. He pinned her by her elbow, and the other hand snuck its way into his armpit.

“Please! Ok!! OK!” he begged!
He had no idea how she ended up straddling him with both her hands holding his arms above his head. But he suddenly realized that HER arms were also above her head, and there was no way the universe would be so mean to make him ticklish but not her.

He yanked his wrists out of her hands and grabbed her ribs. He couldn’t believe his eyes. She squealed and laughed wildly but kept her hands in the air. He stopped out of sheer shock and looked at her inquisitively.

“Jack,” she whispered. “Please, tickle me.” Then she draped her arms gently around his neck.

Jack never expected to be impacted by such a delicate plead. He placed his hands on her hips with his fingers barely touching the skin that showed between her sweater and her skirt. He looked at he and asked, “May I?”

“Yes, Jack.”

His hands moved slowly, intentionally up the inside of her sweater and inched along her warm skin. She leaned away and gasped as his hands walked up her ribs. She still held on to his neck and tried to hold her laughter in. His fingers moved higher until he had made it under her arms. He stopped and looked at her again.

“Don’t laugh!” he ordered with a grin.

“D-Don’t tickle then!” she replied saucily and rolled her eyes.

“You’re in trouble!” He dove into her pits and watched her crumble. She yanked her arms away from his neck, tried to pull his hands away weakly, and then tried to run away, but he held her tightly and kept tickling her.

“What’s wrong, Velma?” he teased. He squeezed her sides then goosed her lower stomach just to hear her laughter go from light and frantic to deep and desperate. She didn’t disappoint. Just for revenge, he found a couple of spots on her back that made her giggles high and squeaky like a mouse.

He thought nothing could make her scream like she did when he went back under her arms. She tumbled to the ground. He was about to stop because he kind of felt sorry for Velma, but he guessed that as soon as he did, she would jump back up and attack him. So, he tickled her collarbone just as a parting shot. She went still like a statue and laughed silently until tears started streaming down her cheeks.

“That’s the spot?” he asked incredulously. “That’s what’s going to break you?”

“Ok! Ok!”

“Say uncle, Velma, or I swear, I will tickle you forever.” Who was this person she had turned him into? She looked like an adorable shaking broken down doll. Her laughter just made her even more beautiful. “Say it!”

“Neeeeeeevvvvvvvverrrrrrr!” she hissed.

“Well, you leave me no choice, Velma!” Jack’s mouth went dry for a moment, he took a quick swig of beer and reached for Velma’s red Mary Janes.

Velma’s eyes grew even wider in the owl-like black framed glasses. “Jack, ok! Uncle! Please don’t tickle my feet!” He held her ankle as she swatted at him weakly. “Jack! I’m serious! Uncle!”

“It’s too late Velma! I’m sorry.” Jack sang. And just as he placed his finger at the heel of her foot, to slide it to the base of her toes, the balcony door slid opened.

“Alicia? Are you ok! We’ve been looking for you everywhere. It’s time to go!”

“Coming!” Velma, A.K.A. Alicia, grabbed her Mary Janes, kissed Jack on the cheek, and sprinted inside.

“Girl, you’re always barefoot and breathing hard at the end of these stupid parties. It’s too cold to be out there like that!”

“I know, Sis! He was cute, though!”

“Cute? Wasn’t he wearing a pumpkin head most of the night
.”

Jack listened as the voices were lost to the thumping music. He finished his beer and placed his Jack-O-Lantern head back on before heading inside.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A week had passed since that Halloween party. He worked all day as usual, but each night, Eric allowed himself a couple of minutes to fantasize about his ticklish Velma/ Alicia, and what would have happened if he had tickled that tights-covered foot of hers. Of course, he also pictured what it would be like to peel off all her clothing, tenderly kiss her and tickle her absolutely everywhere, among other things.

He asked everyone he knew about Alicia. No one knew who she was, really. If it wasn’t for the little smudge of lipstick he found on his shirt, he would have thought he had imagined the entire thing.

It was lunchtime, and he wanted nothing more than a cup of coffee or something to wake him up on yet another workday. Legal liquid motivation, he called it. He headed to a food pavilion that hosted his favorite café. Usually a stairs guy, he changed his routine by getting on a semi-crowded elevator.

On the next floor, a group of people got on and got off. He heard a little gasp, and suddenly someone grabbed his hand.

“Velma?”

“Oh, my goodness! Jack!”

--The End--

Short, simple, and to the point. Nice.

Sent from my SM-A025U using Tapatalk

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back