• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jacksonville / Tallahassee area ticklish girls, check this out.

blumoon

If the very word, "Ticklish," gives you a rush and makes your heart skip a beat, imagine the following.

We meet casually for coffee. You look me up and down, and your take on this white, clean-cut, physically fit, drug/disease-free late 20's young professional gentleman is, "I'll be safe trying this with him." We get a table and chat over our drinks. Agreeing that we are compatible, you invite me to your place for a refill.

Behind closed doors, I present a gift which once opened, your eyes widen: It's a set of wrist and ankle cuffs complete with straps that can fasten to a bedframe.

I lead you to your bedroom and, having you strip down to your thong panties, tell you to lie on your back. I cuff your wrists together and to the headboard. Then I cuff your ankles together, and to the foot board. I straddle you. The tickling is about to begin.

I lightly touch about the sides of your neck and stroke down your shoulders. You start shrugging your shoulders in ticklish reaction. I know I'm already onto sweet spots, so I don't let up until you beg.

Next, my fingers begin right around your elbows, lightly grazing my fingertips down the soft underside of your arms til I reach the hollows of your armpits where I begin to stroke incessently. You know you wanted this but now you're already on the urge of ticklish hysteria and I haven't even started yet. You flail to the left and right, you're barely able to pull one arm to the side to protect that pit from my fingertips, but I'm already in the other one tickling with all 10 fingers. You finally give into the giggles and go a little limp as I spider my fingers all up and down your underarms and pits. I slide my index fingers slowly down your sides, and the ticklish sensation causes you goose bumps all over. My tickling fingers go to work on your sides, dancing their way up your ribs, playing them like a piano right up to that sweet spot near the sides of your breasts, where I make a point to pause for a few minutes of steady tickling and light digging before I'm finally back in your armpits. You're laughing more than you ever would have imagined by now and I don't stop, only asking you whats so funny and teasing you about what a ticklish little girl you are.

Since you're wearing thong panties, I have to see your thighs contract and jiggle as I tickle them. I deliver long, non-stop tickles there. You buck and beg, but(t) now that I'm getting to the bottom of things I'm staying near your rear. Feeling extra mischievous, I start mixing up the buttocks tickles by gliding my fingers to your hips. Suddenly it feels like an earthquake on your bed as you shake in a futile struggle to free yourself from the restraints that hold you where I want you. I keep it up, tickling fingertips gliding up and down your hindquarters and hips. In ticklish agony, you remember what your mother told you, "Be careful of what you wish for."

What about your legs? I find out as my fingertips explore all over your legs and creep around to the hollows behind your knees. You're laughing so hard you are out of breath.

At last I'm down by your feet. You think, "He's really gonna put me through hell now!" I ask, "Is there anything I missed?" However, instead of tickling your helpless feet, I go back to the start and tickle you everywhere a second time.

You can't believe that I have not tickled your feet, as I have been tickling you for 30 minutes already. I release you but only long enough to cuff your arms behind your back. Then I cuff your ankles as I bend your legs back, tying the wrist and ankle cuffs together. In other words, I have you hog-tied. Now your feet are gonna get it; I sit behind you, hold your legs and quickly remove your shoes/socks revealing exactly what makes me most tickle-crazed....your soft, sensitive bare feet then....I tickle, tickle, tickle your bound, defenseless bare soles and toes until you're doing everything you can not to scream. You shake side to side and try to crawl, but dragging 170 pounds of me along with you means you aren't going far. I have those bare, ticklish feet of yours where I want them, under my tickling fingers.

As we've reached the hour mark, I give you a break and release you. But you know what? We're only half done. I have you rest on your back again, cuff your wrists together overhead to the headboard, ankles apart and to the footboard. You look like an upside-down Y. I tickle you about neck again and it feels even more ticklish this time. My hands go side to side, moving to your hollows and ribs. You're laughing and bouncing so hard I wonder if the bed can take it.

Your bare breasts prove just too inviting, so I tickle them. You feel the amazing sensation of ticklish breasts, never knowing just how insanely sensitive your nipples could be. Then . . .I think that ticklish stomach of yours really needs more attention. Back and forth, up and down from hips to pits, and diagonal, your belly shakes like Jell-O served by a clumsy waittress. Light tickles, hard tickles, strokes and pokes . . . I experiment with every tickling style I know. You're screaming and it's so loud, I wonder if the police will be knocking. Through the laughter and panting, you gasp, "Please, please, I need a break. Serious!"

I relent, but before you can think about catching your breath I move the tickling to your legs. Your pleading eyes tell me, "I thought this was a break!" Well, it is a break, sort of, as I have moved from tickling an area that's unbearable to one that's not quite as unbearable - maybe. Down your thighs and your knees I go, finding every ticklish spot.

Now, I know I already got the soles of your feet when I had you hogtied a while ago. But your bare feet entice me so much, I just have to tickle, tickle, tickle them again. As you're begging me to stop, I tell you to spread your toes if you really want me to quit, of course this is a little trick....as soon as you do I go to work licking between each one until you're hysterical again, then I continue to lickle all over your arches and in steps. We are at the 90-minute mark. "Did I miss anything this time" I ask. Just to be diligent, I go back up to your neck and do it all over again.

Maybe we'll even get around to that second cup of coffee.

Strike your interest at all? Are you up for this? Don't hesitate to comment or PM me so we can get to know each other and do something like this in reality....FYI, I can make this fantasy real for you; however, I would pretty much prefer that you DO actually have a safeword (makes the begging and all much funner), I will be most respectful of limits you set and of course I am very discreet and expect the same from you. Also sorry guys, only interested in females.

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back