• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Jade's Date Gone Wrong" Part 2 (Elizabeth Gillies) (M/F, Non Con, Nudity, Tickling)

Keirluke

TMF Poster
"Jade's Date Gone Wrong" Part 2 (Elizabeth Gillies) (M/F, Non Con, Nudity, Tickling)

Jade felt the cool air hitting her, her eyes flickered open slowly, as her vision remained blurry. Feeling her nakedness, she instantly blushed before realising the gravity of her situation.

"w-what happened... w-where are my clothes?" shifting in the X frame she was tied to she struggles harder before looking around as much as she can

Joseph was in the corner of the room fully focused as he brought forth and set up an array of tickle tools next to Jade before looking down at her with a smile."Well, hello there, Sweetheart~ You're finally awake~”

Biting back with vigour, spitting at the young man with fury. “Y-you! L-let me go you fucking pervert! I swear when I get out of her I’ll!” She was cut short by the array of tools over her shoulder coming into view, gasping she shuddered.

“W-what are you going to do you sicko!”

"Oh, how about I show you?~"Joseph smiled more and picked up a pink feather, starting to lightly tickle her right sole with it."I'm gonna tickle you until there isn't a whole lot left in that little, strong and confident head of yours~”

Biting her lip. Jade wouldn't give him the satisfaction, her right sole shifting uncomfortably in her bonds. “MMMMPH y-you wish!! I-I’m n-not e-even t-ticklish!” Breathing heavy her eyes shut as she grimaced furthered.

“Y-you’ll never b-break me!!”

"Well, you're face certainly give it away~ I'm definitely sure that you're more ticklish than you're willing to admit."Joseph tapped his foot on the ground as he continued to lightly brush her sole to tease Jade.

"But, if this doesn't make you laugh, I can always just use the different more intense tools I have here with me. It's up to you though if you feel like cooperating.”

The snickers started to come thick and fast as the brush lightly scraped up her foot. A snort and muffled giggle left her lips.

“MMMMMPHH KCCCKAAACK” shifting as she shut her eyes. “Co-operating? HA I won’t go along with your game!”

"Well, I guess I'll just have to make you~"Joseph bit his lip and set the feather back on the table before grabbing onto a bottle of baby oil, squirting it on Jade's feet before he started to rub it in."Good luck holding yourself together after this~"

The cold oil was lathered over her feet, hoping Joseph didn't catch her whispered audible. "Shit... oh god no" she knew it too well... from tormenting Tori and Cat, how devilishly effective the oil was. Her feet and toes curled, as the oil was applied, straining to try and budge even a little. She braced herself as she stifled yet more giggles from the rubbing hands.

"y-you monster! Once you've had your fun... and I get out of here you're so dead! YOU HEAR ME!!"

Joseph ignored Jade as he picked up two hairbrushes, looking down at her before he started to scrub her oiled feet without mercy."After I had my fun?~ Do you enjoy this or something?~ That's so cute~"Joseph hummed softly to himself as he looked down at her.

The dam broke, a loud wail of laughter left her mouth as she struggled and screamed.

“AHAHAHAHAH WHAAAAHAHA DID YOU DOHOHOHOHHO AHAHAHHAHAH FUCCCCK HAHHAH GET AWAYAYAYYAYA”

The oil made her already sensitive feet 10x more ticklish. It was hell, moving from side to side curling her toes she tried to fight back. Tears already forming in her eyes, she knew this was just the beginning!

She had a fire in her that wouldn’t die anytime soon, but she strained and breathed heavy, trying to focus on the Bristles running up and down her naked foot

Joseph stared at the girl as he started to scrub even faster than before, looking at her naked body and biting his lip."There it is~ Next up is the gag, blindfold, and noise cancelling headphones just to torture you even more~” Joseph stopped soon after and grabbed onto a gag and put it in her mouth before putting a blindfold over her eyes and noise cancelling headphones over her ears."There we go, now the fun can really start~"

Joseph hummed quietly as he picked up a vibrator and turned it onto the lowest setting, pressing it against her pussy. Jade was struggling, as the brushing stopped she listened to Joseph’s words. A shiver went down her spine, she knew it was going to be stepped up but she didn’t expect such a rapid increase!

Before she could protest a ballgag was thrust into her mouth, her muffled pleas barely audible as her world was then thrust into darkness. She could feel her senses heightening as headphones were secured to her head… blind, mute and deaf she tensed herself for another ticklish assault, breathing heavily.

And then it hit…

A low hum, which she bucked at.

“Oh no…” she thought as she mmmphed further.

“HRMM? HMMMMPPPH FMMMCCK YMMMPPH” she didn’t know where he was but she bucked softly, she had pleasured herself a lot and been with loads of guys but this was different… bound and unable to do anything she winced underneath her gag, as her loins started to grow wetter and wetter… how long could she last?

Joseph bit his lip and started to slowly massage one of Jade's bare breasts as the vibrator teased her."You probably can't hear this but I have every intention of breaking you~ It doesn't take as long as alot of people expect~"

Joseph tapped his foot while yawning, looking down at the bound tough girl that he had in his clutches, all for him to play with as he wanted and whenever he wanted."Do you like this, Cutie?~ Oh right, you can't talk~”

Gasping as the sensation of her mound being vibrated and her breasts being fondled, she sultry began to breathe heavier. Shifting with more vigour as she felt his hands on her bare breast shaking as if a woman possessed. Her mind racing as her eyes beneath the blindfold threatened to roll back. Her gag was beginning to be soaked in drool, she knew it would be tough as the urge was beginning to build.

“FMMMCCK MMMFF MFFF” fuck off me… if it wasn’t audible it was certainly in her head

"What was that, Jade?~ I don't think I can hear you with that gag on you~"Joseph teased again, hoping it would break her down faster as he kept rubbing her breasts. Joseph turned up the vibrator by one level, allowing Jade to get a little bit more pleasure. It was getting harder and harder for Jade to concentrate, her mind racing as her breasts were fondled again, rubbing as she sighed.

It was then that something happened, her tongue pressed against the gag, a sign the pleasure was taking its hold. Her eyes flickered beneath the blindfold as the drool streamed down and she bucked harder

The first moans left her lips. “MMMFFF MMMMMPPPH PMMSSEE MMMMM FFMMK”

Her pussy was girating, she knew one more level and she’d be a cumming mess… Joseph stopped the pleasure and set the vibrator back onto the table before walking back down to her feet, picking up the two hairbrushes and without saying a word he started to mercilessly scrub both of Jade's vulnerable feet.

Joseph looked down at her feet for any details and looked down at her."There's a button above your hands, press it when you're broken or...feel like giving me information on your friends~” Jade couldn’t hear the words Joseph was saying but she breathed and sighed as the vibrations stopped… she groaned in frustration as she was close to climaxing it was annoying.

That’s when she felt it again, the brushes scrubbing mercilessly on her feet. Wailing and bucking as she was tickled further, she did feel what was a button but she didn’t know what it was for or what to do with it!

Wailing beneath her gag she knew she would struggle with the mental torture. Joseph hummed softly and started to scrub even faster than before while tilting his head at her, yawning softly as he started to tickle her toes. "Go ahead and press the button cutie~ Even though you can't hear me~"Joseph tilted his head at her, getting a little aroused at her wailing.

Her toes curled as she lurched backwards, inadvertently pressing the button. By accident she screeched, muted and deaf, blind her tear soaked blindfold covering her eyes further. Her toes scrunched and her feet crinkled as she fought to stay sane.

The button was getting pressed over and over again. Joseph stopped, took off her headphones and gag, growling playfully at her."Are you broken yet or do you need some more torture?~ Maybe you have information on where I can find one of your friends?~"

Joseph waited for Jade to say anything, although he didn't think she was broken quite yet."Y'know, this isn't even my house. You think I'd live in a place like this?"

Her blindfold soaked with tears as she tasted her mouth. Breathing heavy she spoke with panted breath. “Huff huff… n-not even close… you fucker! You’ll never get anything out of me! Only they know how to utterly destroy me! I’ll never break!”

Her voice growling as she was still blind. Responding to his quote about the house. “Well I bet yours is even shittier then this! Now let me go!!!”

Scrunching her toes she knew Tori and Cat would be easier to break and would give up info on her but she had to fight back… once the seed was planted she knew she’d be in serious trouble

"Well, maybe if I got them here they'd manage to free you...Buuuut I guess if you want to be here all by yourself, only having my 24/7 attention~"Joseph took off the blindfold and leaned close to her."Then who am I to disappoint?~” Joseph started to walk back down to her feet and started to scrub her soles again, this time he was going as fast as he possibly could.

“W-wait! L-let’s make a deal?” She stutters as her blindfold came off only to be met wide eyed with more hairbrushes! “HAAHHAAHAH YOU BITCH AHAHAHAHAHA GET OFFF HAAHAHAHHAJAJAHA OH GODDDDD”

Flailing as much as she could she struggled and strained further trying, no hoping, her pleas would be met. Joseph stopped and looked down at Jade."A deal?~ Sure, I'd like to make a deal with you~ What's the deal?~"Joseph smiled softly as he impatiently tapped his foot, excited for what she was planning on saying.

"It best involve where I can find your friends, Sweetheart~ I know you don't want to be broken when I get that info from you~"Joseph smirked, knowing he had all the power in the situation Jade was in.

“I-I know where they are but just please give me a break!. I’ll tell you what you want to know…. Just let me have a break.”

She hoped he would take up her offer… “if they aren’t there then you can destroy me!” The two girls already knew how to absolutely annihilate Jade but she hoped they wouldn’t be turned to say.

“J-just let me text them and I can help you!”

"How about you just tell me where they are?~ You probably know where one of them live~”Joseph started to slowly inch the brushes down closer to Jade's feet,"You can tell me where she lives and I'll give you a break~"

“Okay! Okay! AHHH!” As the brush slowly scraped down she blurted it out.

“A few blocks down from me! Just round the corner! P-please I said it! Tori lives there! I swear!”

Gulping she breathed heavy hoping she wouldn’t be left to ticklish devices. Joseph smiled softly and picked up the vibrator and taped it to Jade's leg, turning it on the lowest setting before gagging Jade. The vibrator was vibrating weak enough to edge Jade for who knows how long as he started to walk upstairs."I'll be back, Jade~ Don't break before I get back~”

“Wait! Oh shit! No!” She tried in vain to struggle but the vibrating began a new as Joseph left she could feel the vibrations start to work harder. Enough to edge her, her mind would surely be fried if left too long. The feint cries and gasps echoed as Joseph left to embark on his next captive to join this struggling goth.

End of part 2....

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back