• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

japanese clips links

asianfeetickler

TMF Master
hi people...I manage to find two japanese clips, but because they are too big to post (and beside, I have a similar post at tickletheater)....so I decide to give you all the links instead....

one of them is this: http://ticklex.kir.jp/
-It is a new site, and only 1 preview clip as far as I know for now....sry, I didn't copy the link to the actually clip but try to follow the instruction I left on tickletheater. Any help needed, Plz post at tickletheater..(but I will check this regularily too)

the second one is quit LONG:

1) goto http://psp.av-navi.co.jp/
2) click on (I am over 18+)
3) go to download page............If you cannot read jap, don't worry the link's URL is in English
4) go to the last page
5)there you will see this "くすぐり巨匠・松下一夫の生くすぐり倶楽部 2 Ultimate Box ".................and below there click on "download 2"(because this is the one that actually downloads)

NOTE: this clip is NOT index, so you cannot go forward if you want to skip the intro.unless you convert it to something else(ex..rm0
NOte2: open the MP4 in realplayer....because that's how I saw it

NOTE to all.......Don't ask me for more, becasue It took me like half a year to find them since I don't know Jap.....so can some people who knows jap go look for something.........if they don't want to post, I can do it for them....contact me at [email protected]

first of all, thank u very much for the links =)

but i can't find the clips on the first one nor your post on tickletheater

the second one, if u wanna navigate through the clips, see them with quicktime...

rotulario said:
first of all, thank u very much for the links =)

but i can't find the clips on the first one nor your post on tickletheater

the second one, if u wanna navigate through the clips, see them with quicktime...

Mm..ok, since no one seems to have find the clips....I decide to go in the site and grab the actually link of the movie for everyone

here it is: http://www.delicon.jp/movie/images-UP/051/yuria.wmv
(remeber get it using a wmv recorder if you want to store it)

*NOte: and thank you for the quicktime help.....I had to convert it to realmedia before, so it turns into a 44.9mb file...but now I can jsut use quicktime, so thank you

*By the way, I think it finally fit me that, we should share a place where we have find asian clips since they are so hard to find and get.....So, I will start a post possiblily in the link section of ticklingforum, where I will post the sites that I have find useful.....and hopefully someone is willing to help me find more links to put in there

I think that would be a fantastic idea!I love Japanese and other asian girls geting tickled.It's so hard to find.Nice clip by the way.

Great clips! I like to see Asian girls getting tickled or tickle other people.

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back