• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Japanese TV show - "Scientific Experiment Tickling" F/M, F/F, M/F

nitetime

Double checked through the archives, and I guess I'm proud to say that my first de-lurking post will be linking to a video never posted here before. Woo-hoo!

I don't speak Japanese (hope someone on TMF can translate), but this TV show is a weird mix of "let's learn about the human body" / "celebrity guest stars" / "game show Q&A". I saw another segment in a sushi place with int'l satellite once, where the running theme was "the human heart."

This one's all about tickling ;)

Enjoy.

http://tvinjapan.com/blog/2006/12/23/scientific-examination-of-tickling-gets-funny/

PS. There's a link there to download in .flv format. If anyone has the time/software to convert to wmv for posterity, this one's a classic.

-Nitetime

Great first post!!!! Especially that gorgeous girl at the end!!! I guess there's not a part two right? With the other girl? Thanks for emerging from the shadows of Lurk City!

What would I do, I wonder, as a middle aged man, when a pretty young girl comes up to me in the street and asks if she can tickle me? Hell, yeah, go for it! Now it will be my turn, hehe! :devil2:

I think mainstream half baked pseudoscientific tickle investigations on foreign television may be my favorite thing in the world.

Mannnnnnnn, I wish I spoke Japanese right about now! What an amazing clip! One of the best mainstream clips ever! If it was in English it might have been THE best ever! lol Thanks for much for finding that for everyone!

Lovely...But where is this link to d/l an flv??

A Whole New Spin......

....yep! Kinda puts a whole new spin on 'Mr.Wizard!'

Thanks for all your positive responses, much appreciated!

nontkl / Vollin: Unfortunately, I just ran across this link with a simple Google search ("tickling video"), don't know if anyone posted other parts. I'd love to see more, too!

Again, I must ask: any of our 45,000 members able to translate Japanese, and maybe do some sleuthing in Japanese search engines?

tkrexx: For me (in Firefox), the link to the .flv file appears just beneath the embedded video window, that reads simply, "Download video!" For me, it doesn't appear right away, it takes about 4-5 seconds after the page loads. When I downloaded the file, it wound up being about 12.8 MB.

Thanks again, y'all rock!

PS. Also, y'all must give props to NavelTickler75, who on another thread, posted this same video, as found on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ONsYpkdZsM&NR

Last edited:
You guys crack me up!!! :p I cracked up reading these responses!

Anyway, City of Mica speaks some Japanese, he's good at doing some translating, but I know he hasn't been around much, he's been EXTREMELY busy with his life these last months, so.....I'll try and contact him and hip him to this thread, if he hasn't already.

Mica!!! You there buddy? I think this is your specialty, Doctor!!! ;)

Ah, yes, the Man From Mica will save the day for us!! :veryhappy

it's like summoning a genie or something

:wavingguy Thanks guys- I appreciate it. I feel like Super Grover who hears trouble a-brewing across town and flies to the rescue. I apologize, as I've been hoarding Japanese clips for months without posting them. I was aware of this clip, and I believe that's all there is to it. I am wholly unfamiliar with shows in Japan, but it seems to that some of these same participants around that round table have appeared in other clips that have born fruit. At any rate, I will attempt to provide a general translation up until the talk-show committee meeting at the end. You guys sure don't pick the easy ones to translate :p .

The girl in the yellow suit approaches people in the street and asks if she may tickle them. Everyone that the girl approaches in the street is ticklish under the arms or along their sides. They tickled 100 people, and they were able to tickle all of them and make them laugh without fail (actually, I posted small pictures from this whole escapade a while back, and when I saw that 100 person graphic, it looked like a Japanese adult video production. Too bad they didn't produce such a thing). But why, when we are tickled under the arms/on the sides, do we laugh?

In the studio, a girl is hooked up to a monitor to detect her muscle movement in various areas of her body when she is tickled. If she is touched under her arms, she laughs. Actually, violent reactions in muscles all over the body are bought about only when her underarms are touched. The doctor (?- not sure of his credentials ;) ) explains that inside of one's sides/underams are internal organs. The muscles tense up in order to protect the internal organs.

Inside of one's sides/underarms are the heart, lungs, and so forth. Due to that, when one's sides/underarms are touched, there are dangerous palpatations and an unintentional reaction (this may be a bogus translation :( - don't write any disertations based upon this or the next sentence). When the body's muscles have an intense reaction, we are accostomed to the idea of tensing up. But why do the muscles tense up?

(translator's note- things are becoming foggier... :wow: )
They measure the heart rate and stress level when you laugh, with the thought that laughter is relieving stress. They mention reactions in the brain, oxygen intake, and reductions of stress. I think they claim that one's oxygen intake during laughter from tickling is a hair less than that which we would take in during an hour walk at a rate of 6km an hour (once again- no disertations please).

Welcome to the forum, nitetime, and nice find.

Good Job

Thanks boss .. good job...do you have such as a second part of the clip..?
Keep it goinh boss..

TicklyWiggly said:
Send it to me and I will upload it to some space on my site and throw a link in here for download

[email protected]

Cheers

Hmm, ever get this clip uploaded somewhere or another? Looks interesting.

And to think I'll be studying abroad to Japan next semester - it'll be even more fun then expected, I suppose :).

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back