• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

japanese wrestling clips

asianfeetickler

TMF Master
Hey people! As I promised I will repost some non-demo clips from "kusuguriRing". I splitted using HJSplit because I am a chinese XP user, so don't complain about not using hacha...Anyway, this is "asf" format, which means you cannot fastforward it (at least using Media PLayer you can't). I DO have an uncompressed version I made myself, so I can watch from the middle, but it doesn't have as good quality so I will suggest people NOT to uncompressed it. ALso, I added the ".avi" extension so I can upload them to the maximum byte size = I don't need to split into as many parts. <b>SO PLZ REMEBER TO REMOVE THIS EXTENSION </b>.

here is the 3d clip. Oh and one thing I forgot to mention, if someone manage to find more of these, can you plz post them because I think many of us like these nice jap tickling stuff

I already have these, but I'm hoping that someone has others. These are my favorite videos by far. I tried contacting the webmasters of the site, but to no avail. There has to be a way to get these videos/dvds!

Or maybe some producers would like to reinact...

Great chips! Thanks very much!!Anyone Who has more japanese wrestling clips pls share them with us!!

I already have these, but I'm hoping that someone has others. These are my favorite videos by far. I tried contacting the webmasters of the site, but to no avail. There has to be a way to get these videos/dvds!

Those are some of the few videos/dvds that one is able to obtain for sure overseas from Japan. The gentleman who runs that site used to pop by here, and I'm sure he'd be happy to have your business. Here's their site and e-mail addresses, although I know you may already possess them:
http://www.pinkcream.com/kusuguri/eng/e_news.htm
English mail: [email protected]
Japanese mail: [email protected]

Fantastic clips.

In order to play these clips, you must save them to a folder (I prefer my desktop), remove the avi extension by clicking on rename and then just deleting it, and then use HJ split to combine the files.

For example, the files have names like "catf2.asf.001.avi," "catf2.asf.002.avi," and "catf2.asf.003.avi." You need to rename them so they look like this

catf2.asf.001
catf2.asf.002
catf2.asf.003

Then simply use HJSplit to rejoin them. Hope this helps you.

when i save the files there is no option of removing the extension, they just get saved as clips and HJ split can not find them to combine them. I tried renaming them, saving them differently, nothing works for me

zags0 said:
when i save the files there is no option of removing the extension, they just get saved as clips and HJ split can not find them to combine them. I tried renaming them, saving them differently, nothing works for me

OK! So what you do is to go to <tools> <folder option> <view> then UNCHECK "hide extension for known file types"

NOW, you can see the ".avi" extension, so remove them

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back