• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jay Leno: Do you remember Keira Knightley on his show?

Philliph

TMF Novice
Here's a Keira-appearence when she was on the Tonight-Show with Jay leno.
It's an older collage, I posted some time ago.

Have fun, Philliph

Apparently so. I didnt know about this. She is such a cutie, and nice peds too. Apparently, she must be ticklish, look at how her toes are flexing back when that guy tickles her feet.
Very nice pictures! Thank you very kindly! :bouncybou

Mitch

Sorry to burst your bubbles, but it is a fake.

As much as we all wish to believe this is real, it is clearly a fake.
First, compare her real visit pic to the center image in the tickling one. Same exact pic, except her head has been made to face the other way. Second, examine closely the side writting on the pic, the copy right and website title. incase you can't view it, what is says is: http://www.businessgirlsinbondage.com/

Copyright, take it for whats it is worth is 2002, her apperence on Jay Leno was was sometime in 2003, shortly before or after July 9th 2003. June 24th 2003, to be exact. Third, She isnt wearing a skirt, in her real appreance. She is wearing long black pants it appears.(view the pic where she is next to Ellen Degeneres) Taking a look at nearly every site with screen caps of her apperance I could find, nothing suggests that she was ever tickled. And really, when has ANYONE, ANYONE been as exposed as she was with her legs wide open and her virgina exposed on Jay Leno. I rest my case (unless of course, I need to look further)

Again, great great fake

Helluva fake though, damn fooled me right off. Hats off to ya

Well, excellent job on the fake. And ticklemaster999, that's some awesome research. Thank you for the attention to detail.

I certainly agree with ticklemaster999. If this had actually happened, I'm sure it would have rocked the entire Tickle World.

real good fake, but it had to be. the way her legs are spread open like that clued me in. there's no way in the world she would expose herself like that on national television, plus the FCC would have came down REAL hard. but, oh how we wish it was real.....

ah, she's from Bend it like beckham, one of my favorite movies ever, cool!

Are we really having this discussion?

I mean...really? Someone thought that it was real?

Yeah, but you've gotta admit, Philliph is damned entertaining. Imagination is a wonderful thing.

Yeah, I'm thinking here... she's maybe 18, 19 back in '03? Are there a lot of teenage guests on Leno spreading their legs showin' their whatchamallit on his show now? If so, Johnny will be coming back..... and he won't be happy. The power of suggestion I guess.

a simply amazing fake
what ever happened to that yahoo group that was full of celeb fakes?

oh and ty vmfor the pics :dogpile:

it is a very well made fake but i cant believe anyone would think that they were real no way would she get naked (practically) and be tickled on the jay leno show i mean come on

Ok... anybody remember the huge uproar when Janet Jackson momentarily let a boob slip on the superbowl? Look at the pantie shot in that pic, for Pete's sakes.

Anybody who believed this thing was real is an absolute moron.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/30/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back