• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jeff do not read this – FOR REAL

Ticklebug

TMF Novice
I think that all the talk of support for Jeff needs some real action.
for the man who indulges our #1 fetish so elequently and completely.. we should find out his birthday... and thow him a suprise birthday party in Vegas.

We could hire some great models to tickle and create a play party combine elements of gambling with tickling being the payoffs.. maybe Fara could be the jackpot... or Alesha.. or Ember. or coures anti–uping would be very expensive.. i could loose my shirt here..

Opps .. i got off my own topic.... anyway...

we could have a big cake and mabye FemFeet could coax Sara to jump out of it!!

Appropiate gifts could be cards of gratitude, or tickle videos from other companies.. or maybe just a great feast...

Some one who knows Jeff should find out what HE would like but does not have.

Maybe a moderator could take on finding out wether Jeff is willing to meet in public.. if not forget the whole thing... i respect EVERYONE"S privacy.

Thank you Jeff...(tho i TOLD you NOT to read this!!!.) for the Forum and Fantasise

That is a really nice idea but being a close friend of Jeff I know he is not the birthday party kind of guy. Despite his level of exposure as a tickling video producer he enjoys his privacy.

The best thing you can ever do is support him by purchasing a video from him.

I'll second that. I ain't even as close t'him as MTJpub is, and I know he don't dig surprises.

Showering him in video purchases would definitely be a big win-win situation for him. You get a swell video, and he gets a sale and a happy customer. Gotta like that.

What do I get? A happy friend, who might even come out to a gathering again!

dvnc

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/2/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this SUnday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back