• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jen and Rory Part II

Tysuio

TMF Poster
Jen and Rory both smiled as they approached the Tickle Shoppe and heard the laughter of someone stuck in the public stocks yet again.

“Wait! Hehehehahahahaha!” A young girl yelled out. “You promised you wouldn’t tickle my feet!”

“I’m not honey.” An older woman said, holding up her phone and recording.

“Hahahaha! They are!” The young girl protested.

“Well they never promised anything!” The older woman teased.

Jen and Rory joined the crowd just as one of the ladies ticking young girls' feet pulled a pair of scissors out of her purse and began to cut away at the young girl’s rainbow striped knee socks.

“My socks! No!” The girl protested to the delight of the crowd. The woman passed the scissors and began to thread the toes ties around the poor girl's toes.

“How long should we leave the poor thing in there?” One of the Shoppe employees asked the girl's mother.

“I’ll be back to pick her up around 8 tonight,” The woman said, handing the Shoppe worker a business card. “If you need anything before then give me a call.”

“Mom! Nonono!” The girl begged.

“Maybe next time you’ll think before skipping Sunday dinner!” The older woman said.

Jen watched as the young woman burst into cackling laughter as the two women at her feet began to scrub her immobilized soles with large paddle hair brushes.

“Oh Fuck! Hahahahhahahhahaaa” the girl yelled, throwing her head back.

“Oh my god that must tickle so bad.” Another petit girl in the crowd said, covering her mouth.

“So bad.” Jen echoed.

The girl froze before shyly looking at Jen. Jen held back a giggle as she watched the girl look her over head to toe. Jen was wearing a white button up blouse, black skirt, and feather patterned stockings with some strappy heels.

“Wait until someone sticks the flossers between her toes.” Jen said dominantly. She saw a spark in the young girl's eyes as, just as predicted, two more people from the crowd began to use flossers between the trapped girls' toes. “Pure evil.” Jen said, staring straight into the girl's eyes.

“That’s so mean.” The girl said quietly.

“So mean.” Jen echoed, winking to Rory who smiled brightly.

“OH MY GOOOOOOD! Hahahahahahaa!” The girl screamed as more people from the crowd began to tickle her all over her restrained body.

"She must be going crazy." The petite girl said, staring at the spectacle in front of her.

"Utterly insane." Jen said, taking a step towards the girl.

"H-hey. Ugh." The girl grunted instinctively backing away from Jen and straight into Rory before falling forward into Jen's waiting arms.

"C'mon sweetie." Jen said, pushing the hair out of the young girl's face. "Follow us, I promise you won't regret it."

The young girl looked up into Jen's eyes, and at that moment Jen could tell that she and Rory were going to have a play thing for the afternoon. Jen helped the girl back onto her feet and stuck her hand out. The young girl gingerly placed her hand into Jen's and slowly began to follow her through the crowd and into the main door of the storefront. Jen watched as the girls' eyes widened as they passed within inches of the girl trapped in the stockade out in front of the Shoppe.

"Pleeheheheheheheease! Merceeeheheheheheheeeey" The girl laughed as the crowd continued to tickle every available inch of her helpless body.

"So what's your name sweetheart." Jen asked as they passed into the Shoppe's main sales area.

"Abigail." The young girl said nervously.

"That's a pretty name." Jen said, leading the girl towards the back of the Shoppe. "My name is Jen, and this is my girlfriend Rory." Jen saw as the girl's body seemed to drop slightly as she introduced Rory as her girlfriend.

"Where are we going?" Abigail asked nervously.

"Have you ever been to the Tickle Shoppe before?" Jen asked, suddenly stopping.

"No..." Abigail answered. "I was just walking by and heard all the comotion out front when they were sticking that girl into the stocks."

Rory gave Jen a nervous look from behind Abigail that Jen chose to ignore.

"Abigail." Jen said, taking the girls' other hand. "Why did you follow me in here?"

"I-I don't know." Abigail said, shifting nervously.

"Simply no idea?" Jen asked teasingly.

"I mean..." Abigail began staring at the floor between Jen and herself. Jen stayed silent for what most people would have felt was an uncomfortable amount of time, but Jen had learned from her father that silence is a powerful tool. "I guess I was kind of thinking... that I might end up like her too." Abigail motioned to the front of the store.

"And that was something that you wanted to have happen?" Jen asked encouragingly.

"Yes." Abigail admitted shyly shuffling her feet.

"Well then why don't you go over and talk to that girl right there." Jen said, pointing to the girl behind the counter. "She'll get everything set up for you and then I'll see you in a little while."

_____

Abigail looked to where Jen was pointing and saw a tough looking goth girl standing behind the counter. She felt her eyes widen and her heart began to beat out of her chest almost as much as it had when Jen had caught her earlier. She mustered the last bit of courage she had left and forced herself to walk up to the counter.

After standing at the counter for a few minutes seemingly being ignored by the goth girl Abigail slowly turned and started to walk away from the counter.

"Oh c'mon!" The goth girl said hoping over the counter and grabbing Abigail's shoulder. "You're going to have to give up the shy little kitten act if you're going to go into the back."

Abigail looked down and was surprised to see that despite wearing all black everywhere else, the girl had on neon green and pink socks.

"Jen sent me." Abigail blurted out before immediately regretting it.

"That tracks." The goth girl said, leading Abigail over to the counter. "Alright, well in that case let me get you her standard contract and we can add or remove things from there."

The girl hopped back over the counter and as she did Abigail could see that "Tickle Me Until I Cry!" was written on the bottom of the goth girls socks. The girl typed a few things into her laptop and then reached down to grab a paper from under the counter.

"Read this and let me know what kind of edits you want to make." The goth girl said, handing the paper to Abigail.

Tickle Shoppe Contract
Jen's Version 1.3

I, ______________ agree to allow myself to be restrained and tickled by Jen Mendoza and Rory Berger within the conditions listed below for the duration indicated.

Abigail's head was swimming, she could barely read the rest of the conditions and simply stood there with her eyes closed.

"You alright?" The goth girl asked, putting her hand on Abigail's shoulder.

"I- um yeah." Abigail said.

"Alright kitten." The goth girl said taking the contract from Abigail. "Let's try doing it this way. Are you willing to let those two tie you up and tickle you?"

"Yes." Abigail said shyly.

"Alright and what do you want your safeword to be?" The goth girl said, looking at Abigail.

"Do I need one?" Abigail asked.

"I would highly suggest one." The goth girl said. "But if you don't then you need to make sure to set a time limit."

"10 hours." Abigail blurted out.

"Shy kitten is a masochist." The goth girl said with a giggle. "Is there anywhere you don't want to be tickled?"

"No." Abigail said, getting aroused.

"Any tools or forms of restraint that you want to ban?"

"No." Abigail said curling her toes inside of her shoes.

"Can Jen and Rory invite people to join in your session?"

"Yes." Abigail said.

"Alright last question," The goth girl said, looking at Abigail intently. "Is sexual stimulation allowed?"

Abigail coughed loudly as she choked in surprise. "Wait what!"

"Do you want them to stimulate you sexualy." The goth girl said plainly. "Vibrators are usually Jen's go to but I'm sure you could request something else."

"Yes." Abigail said. "Whatever she wants."

"Where does she find these people?" The goth girl said, handing Abigail the contract to sign. "Alright, kitten, get those shoes off and follow me."

Abigail slid off her shoes revealing her socks with red spots on the toe and heels and began to follow the goth girl behind the counter.

"Hold on a minute." The goth girl said, stopping suddenly. "I have an idea, wait here."

Abigail waited patiently as the goth girl walked off onto the sales floor.

"Have you been helped?" Another girl asked, smiling.

"Oh yes," Abigail answered. "The um... goth girl?"

"Oh Blake." The girl said, smiling. "Well if there is anything else you need my name is Emily."

"Em!" Blake said, shouting across the Shoppe. "C'mere!"

Abigail watched as Emily walked over to where Blake was and began to help her look for something.

"Here they are." Emily said, holding up a pair of cute little cat ears.

Abigail froze, unable to even think as Emily and Blake returned to her.

"Is she ok?" Emily asked, snapping her hands in front of Abigail's face.

"Who Her?" Blake said, starting to ring up all of the items that she had brought back to the counter. "She does that."

"Blake, people don't just 'do that'" Emily said, annoyed.

"How did you know?" Abigail asked.

"Know what?" Emily asked, confused.

"Know that I'm a neko girl?" Abigail said shamefully.

"Oh you didn't tell her that?" Emily asked, still confused. "Blake, what the fuck?"

"I don't know!" Blake said defensively. "I-I just kept calling her a shy little kitten and then I thought that she would look really cute dressed up like this and that Jen would find it adorable! I had no idea that she was already into that sort of thing!"

Emily literally facepalmed at the situation that Blake had gotten into.

"Listen, you don't have to wear any of this stuff if you don't want to, and Blake didn't mean anything by suggesting that you do. Isn't that right Blake." Emily said as she elbowed Blake in the ribs.

"I think she'll be hot as fuck!" Blake said still defensive.

"BLAKE!" Emily said angrily.

"Oh- I mean, I'm sorry I honestly wasn't trying to embarrass you." Blake said.

"Do you think Jen will be ok with it?" Abigail asked, looking at the cat ears. "If I do wear it I mean?"

"Jen has a certain way of turning fantasies into reality." Emily said with a caring smile. "Trust me either way you are going to have a lot of fun with her and Rory, but if you do put this stuff on then they will absolutely role play the fuck out of it with you."

"Really?" Abigail asked, looking at the stuff that Blake had brought a little closer.

"Oh absolutely." Emily said.

"Alright, I'll put the stuff on then." Abigail said with a soft smile.

"Alright I'll finish ringing it up." Blake said.

"Oh, how much will this all be?" Abigail asked suddenly remembering that she didn't have much money to spend.

"Oh for you nothing sweetie." Emily said reassuringly. "Jen is covering all the expenses."

Abigail followed Emily and Blake back into a small locker room where she was able to store her regular clothes and get changed into her cat girl stuff. She looked at herself in the mirror and adjusted her ears. Blake had chosen a black and pink corset, a short black skirt, and black nylons. Abigail lifted her foot behind her and looked down at her soles which now had an extremely cute little paw print on them. Abigail felt amazing.

"Ready to go?" Emily asked as Abigail came out of the locker room. "Blake had to run but I'll take you to your room."

"Ready." Abigail said following Emily down the hallway. As they passed by one of the rooms Abigail could hear a woman's laughter and moaning coming from an open door. As she passed the room Abigail looked in to see a woman mummified and strapped onto an inversion table, her bare feet being tickled by two other women.

"Uh oh, here she goes again!" One of the women said as the mummified woman began to cry out in what Abigail had realized was an intense orgasm.

"Is that three?" The other woman asked, picking up a hairbrush and scrubbing it over the woman's toes.

"Four!" The other woman said before bending down and nibbling on the woman's other foot.

"Only six more to go Viv!" The first girl said.

"Oh Fuck! Hahahahahahaaa!" The woman laughed. "You fucking bitches!"

Abigail looked and was surprised to see a vibrator sticking out of the bondage tape obviously buzzing away at the woman's clit.

"Looks like she's having fun." Emily said, looking into the room.

"Are they going to do that to me?" Abigail asked nervously.

"Not exactly like that, no, but I think you'll still have just as much fun." Emily said as she led Abigail into another room. In the center of the room was a set of black padded stocks just like Abigail had seen in so many tickling videos online. She nervously climbed into them and allowed Emily to cuff her hands over the top of her head. Lastly she slid her ankles into the lower half of the stocks and felt a warm rush in her pussy as she felt the top tightly close over them. Emily flipped a latch that caused Abigail to jump as it loudly clicked closed, holding her ankles tightly in place. Emily did a few more straps over Abigail's legs before climbing up onto her lap and pulling out a black sharpie.

"We can't have a cat without some whiskers now can we?" Emily asked as she started to draw on Abigail's face. "Have fun, you ticklish little kitten." Emily said once she was finished and walked out of the room, closing the door. Abigail struggled against the stocks for a few minutes just to confirm that they would truly hold her, they were obviously built to hold their victim in place because she could barely move at all. Abigail began to wonder how many other people had been tickled in these exact stocks when the door to the room opened. Jen walked into the room with a gigantic smile on her face, followed by Rory. Jen was wearing the same thing that she had been when Abigail had met her, except for the shoes of course, but Rory was now wearing a pair of thigh high socks, panties and a tight fitting crop top.

"Oh Abby don't you look fucking adorable!" Jen practically squealed. "Oh can I call you Abby?"

Abigail nodded her head as she smiled back at Jen, enthralled with her presence.

"Rory, don't you think that Abby is just the cutest little kitten?" Jen asked giddily.

"She's precious!" Rory agreed walking up next to Jen.

"Oh Abby!' Jen began sincerely. "I'm so glad that you got to be your true self with us today."

Abby began to blush slightly.

"I mean I thought you were cute before but now that I see you like this I just can't even! I mean look at these paws" Jen said, approaching the stocks and lightly touching the sole of Abby's left foot.

"EEEP!" Abby squeaked at the unexpected touch.

"Oh my goodness!" Jen said in feigned surprise. "Rory, be careful it seems like this little kitten has some sensitive paws."

Abby began to melt for Jen, she couldn't even find any words but it didn't matter because Rory picked up the conversation.

"Oh they can't be that sensitive." Rory said, lightly tickling Abby's other foot.

"Oh no." Abby said as she tried to pull her foot back but couldn't because of the stocks. Of course Abby had been tickled on her feet in the past but never while restrained, this was completely different, she was trapped and there was no way that she was going to be able to escape the tickling sensations.

"Oh wow, maybe they are." Rory said, covering her mouth.

"You do have ticklish paws, don't you little kitten?" Jen said, sitting at the end of the stocks.

"Yes." Abby answered nervously.

"They just look so cute don't they Rory?" Jen asked.

"So so cute." Rory answered sitting in front of Abby's other foot.

"And they're trapped right here," Jen said. "We can tickle them all we want and she can't do anything to stop us."

"That would be soooooo mean." Rory said teasingly.

"I just can't resist anymore!" Jen said as she began to lightly slide her fingers over Abby's stocking covered heels.

"Heheheheheheheheeee." Abby began to laugh as she thrashed her foot around.

"Oh my these paws sure are wiggly." Jen said. "Let's fix that."

Abby couldn't believe what was happening to her as both Jen and Rory began to slide each of her toes into toe ties through her stockings.

"There, now be a good little kitty and keep those paws still while we play." Rory said.

"Hey Rory," Jen said once she had slid the last of Abby's toes into the restraints. "Do you know what I and a cat have in common?"

"What's that?" Rory asked.

"We both have claws." Jen said solding up her sharp nails for Abby to see.

"Oh my god! Fuckfuckfuck." Abby said suddenly trying to move her feet and finding that the toe ties were doing their job.

"Oh poor kitten, are your ticklish paws stuck?" Jen teased placing her nails just below Abby's toes.

"Aha! Aaahaha! Oh! Oh no!" Abby began to say as Jen slowly dragged her nails down Abby's nylon clad soles.

"Does that tickle?" Rory asked, joining in on Abby's other foot.

"Yeehehehehees." Abby giggled.

"How about this?" Jen asked, starting to spider her nails faster and faster.

"Hahahahahaaa! Oh my god! Hahahahahahaaaa! It's so baaahahahahahaaad!" Abby laughed as Rory followed Jens lead and began to tickle Abby to her full ability.

"Coochie coochie coo!" Jen teased "Oh your poor little paws stuck in my stocks. I bet you didn't even know you could be so ticklish."

Ahaaa! Ahahahahahahaaa!" Was all that Abby could get out.

"Uh oh Abby!" Jen said. "We've just started and we have you for the next 10 hours."

Abby's mind reeled as Jen reminded her of her choice of time limit. The tickling continued for a long time before Abby started to get used to the feeling of the girl's nails. Suddenly Abby heard a familiar ringtone.

"Oh sorry, one second." Jen said, pulling out a phone.

"That's my phone!" Abby said, stunned.

"Hmmm it looks like your sister is calling." Jen said.

"Oh my god I was supposed to meet her for lunch!" Abby yelled.

"Well, that's not going to happen." Jen said flatly. "Oh, wait I have an idea!"

Abby's eyes widened as Jen hit the green button on her phone and began to speak.

"Hello?" Jen said putting the phone on speaker.

"Who is this?" Abby's sister asked.

"Oh, this is Abby's friend, she couldn't answer because she's tied up right now." Jen said cutely.

"Well, she was supposed to meet me for lunch and now I tracked her phone to some tickling place, is that where you are?" Abby's sister asked.

"Yeah! That's where we are." Jen said. "Why don't you come join us!"

"Nonononono." Abby said trying to escape the stocks.

"Join you?" Abby's sister asked.

"Yeah!" Jen said. "Just walk to the back counter and tell them you're here for Jen."

"Alright?" Abby's sister said before hanging up.

"Oh this will be so much fun!" Jen said returning to tickling Abby's feet. "Big sisters are always so cruel to their little sisters!"

Abby couldn't believe what was happening as her big sister opened the door and burst out laughing as Rory and Jen were now tickling her sides and underarms.

"Abby! What the fuck have you gotten yourself into!" Abby's sister said as Emily walked in behind her.

"She's in there until at least 9 tonight so I think you'll have to reschedule lunch." Emily said smiling.

"Oh forget lunch!" Abby's sister said walking over to Abby's trapped feet. "I'm going to tickle the ever-loving shit out of her!"

Abby couldn't believe what she was hearing, let alone feeling as her big sister began to skitter her nails over her nylon clad feet.

"Oh this is perfect she can't get away at all!" Abby's sister said gleefully.

Abby continued to laugh as the now four girls tickled her regularly switching places and techniques so as to prevent her from getting used to the tickling. After what felt like forever Abby had finally gotten mostly desensitized and was starting to wonder if she would get bored by the end of the night. That was until Jen pulled out something called sensitizing lotion. As soon as it was applied every touch felt like the very first touch and she was more ticklish than she could have ever imagined.

“Oh my god listen to her laugh!” Abby’s sister said as she took a hairbrush to Abby’s now bare feet.

“Sounds like she’s purring to me!” Emily said.

All Abby could do was laugh and squirm. She wanted to form words but every time she opened her mouth only laughter came out. Jen however noticed that despite having been worked over by three experienced ticklers and her big sister who was surprisingly skilled she hadn’t once begged for any kind of mercy. She had commented on how badly it tickled but not one word about them stopping.

“Well Abby,” Jen began. “Me and Rory are going to go out for dinner, we’ll leave your sister and Emily to watch over you until we’re back.”

“I’m sure Blake would love to join us as well, maybe a few others too.” Emily said happily.

“Hahaha! You’re so fucked!” Abby’s sister said while squeezing her hips.

“See you soon!” Jen said leaning in close to Abby’s ear and whispering. “Once we’re back I’m kicking your sister out and then I’m going to give you a mind shattering orgasm.”

Jen was pleased with herself and she noticed the slight change in Abby’s laughter indicating that her message was received.

________

Jen waited patiently while Rory changed into a nice dress, then the two of them made their way to the restaurant. They arrived and were seated in a semi private area of the restaurant, they could still be seen but any normal conversation would be impossible to hear from the next closest table.

The girls ordered and Jen was sipping her wine when she caught a look from Rory that made her stomach drop.

“What is it?” Jen asked.

“It’s nothing.” Rory said finishing her double of tequila.

“Bullshit.” Jen said. “Out with it so we can resolve it.”

“It’s stupid and it’s fine.” Rory said flagging down the waiter and ordering another double.

“Rory.” Jen said her voice shaking. Jen hadn’t felt this kind of emotion from Rory since she got caught taking the picture of her socks in class and the misunderstandings that followed.

“You think she’s hot…” Rory said refusing to look up from her plate.

Jen sat silently but not in the power move way she normally would, no this time she was left speechless.

“And she is.” Rory continued after a few moments. “I just… I wonder if you think she’s hotter than me.”

“Rory…” Jen said still at a loss for words.

“We’ve tickled a ton of girls together, but she seems… different.” Rory said.

“She’s me before I met you…” Jen said suddenly seeing what was happening. “And I’m her you…”

Rory looked up at Jen who was ghost white.

“Rory, I don’t feel like that about her.” Jen began. “But I didn’t see that she felt like that about me. Oh my god I’m a terrible person. I promised her an orgasm when we get back.”

“Well we may have a solution.” Rory said looking up from her phone. “Check that text from Emily.”

Jen opened the text on her phone and saw a short video of Blake straddling Abby and tickling her ribs and underarms before lightly booping her nose. Emily then sent “I think someone has a HUGE crush on a certain little kitten.”

“Oh my god they’d be adorable.” Jen said looking at Rory.

“They really would.” Rory said seemingly feeling better about the situation with everything out on the table.

“I’m sorry if I got too close to Abby.” Jen said taking Rory’s hand.

“It’s ok, I just get jealous when someone else gets your sexy side for too long.” Rory said sliding her foot up Jen’s leg.

“Tomorrow I’m going to have you squealing all day long.” Jen said with an evil grin.

“Promise?” Rory said playfully.

The girls finished their dinner and made their way back to the Shoppe just in time to see the girl being let out of the stocks in front of the Shoppe.

“Poor thing must be exhausted.” Rory said.

“I wonder how Abby’s holding up.” Jen said opening the door and almost running into Abby’s sister.

“Oh hey!” Abbys sister said. “It’s Jen and Rory right?”

The girls nodded.

“Hey thanks for inviting me over for this!” Abbys sister said hugging both of them. “It was so much fun and it’s awesome to see Abby finally coming out of her shell. Anyway Emily and Blake are still with her but I have to get home, maybe I’ll see you guys later.”

Jen and Rory made their way back to Abby’s room and when they opened the door heard explosive deep belly laughter coming from her as Blake sat on top of the stocks. Taped to each of Abby’s feet were little robotic scalp massagers, two more were in the hallows of her armpits and Blake was tickling around Abby’s now exposed and very erect breasts.

“You love it don’t you!” Blake said pinching Abby’s nipples. “Tell me you love it!”

“Ihihihihiiii loooohohohove it!” Abby laughed.

“Good girl” Blake said before tickling Abby’s ribs.

"I don't dare interrupt them." Emily said, walking over to Jen and Rory.

Jen could see the way that Abby had locked eyes with Blake and was not holding any of her laughter back. Blake turned around to see who had entered the room when Abby began to protest.

"Dooohohohon't Stoohohohohoop." Abby said, pressing her body forward towards Blake.

"Emily, grab Blake the Hitachi and then get ready to wreck Abby." Jen said, cracking her knuckles.

Rory and Jen took their place at Abby's feet with electric toothbrushes and floosers, Jen stood behind Abby and began to massage some sensitizing lotion into her sides, ribs, and tummy. Blake scooted back slightly and flipped on the vibrator touching it to Abby's erect nipple causing Abby's entire body to shudder.

"Ooooooooh my fucking gooooood." Abby said.

"Get her!" Blake yelled, and the three other girls began to tickle Abby resulting in some of the most intense tickling she had endured yet. Abby was immediately cackling with desperate laughter. "Does this turn you on little kitten?" Blake asked as she switched sides with the vibrator.

Abby could only answer with laughter. Blake lifted Abby's skirt and slid the vibrator up in between her legs and then secured it there with a strap obviously made for this exact scenario. Abby began to grind against the vibrator causing Blake to giggle.

"Oh someone is horny." Blake teased as she began to tickle Abby's panties before moving down the inside of her legs and then back up to her breasts. Blake continued to work these areas over as Abby laughed as pushed herself into the vibrator.

"I'm Hahahahaha getting hehehehe clooohohohohose!" Abby cried out causing Blake to double her efforts.

"Come for me Kitten!" Blake said, tickling the inside of Abby's legs with her pointy black nails.

Jen noticed Abby's laughter subsiding as the orgasm building within her took over all sensations.

"Oooh! ooooooohhhh! OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Abby built before exploding into a scream that no doubt could be heard on the sales floor even with the soundproofing.

"Oh my god." Rory said as she watched Abby's toes curl so hard they broke the toe ties. Abby's body began to shake uncontrollably as the intense orgasm pulsed throughout her body again and again. Abby began to cry out again as the vibrator continued post orgasm but Blake leaned in and began to make out with Abby. Jen watched as Abby quickly went into another orgasm, the sensation of which caused both of Abby's arms to break free of the cuffs that held them over her head and she began to claw at Blake's back pulling Blake into her.

"Holy shit!" Emily said in utter surprise.

Suddenly Abby began to laugh right into Blake's mouth as the tickling sensations of the massagers began to register at a new and heightened intensity. Blake grabbed Abby's arms and held them over her head against the backrest they had been strapped to. Emily was quick to react and grabbed some bondage tape and began to wrap it around and around Abby's arms holding them even tighter than before. Jen and Rory quickly pulled some old wide shoe laces and began to retie Abby's toes before returning to their tickling of the areas not covered by the little tickle machines.

All that Abby could do was laugh and laugh and laugh.

"If you want us to stop then all you have to do is say please." Blake said teasingly

"HAHAHAHAHAAA! No! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! Stop!" Abby laughed as she shook her head no.

"No, no ,no." Blake scolded. "I said to say please if you want us to stop."

"AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA! DON'T! HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! STOP!" Abby scream laughed. "NEVERSTOP! AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!"

"I think she is capable of taking far, far more than we are going to be able to dish out before her contract is up." Jen said to Blake.

"Oh man." Blake said. "I really wanted to break her."

"Oh I think you'll get the chance." Jen said with a smile. "I'm pretty sure you've got a new life long tickle pet."

Hours later a timer went off and Jen and Rory started to remove the tickling devices from Abby, Blake pretended to remove the vibrator but in actuality was doing her best to make Abby come one last time. Once Abby had been unlocked from the stocks she curled into a little ball on the padded seat that was soaked in her sweat and other fluids. Her ripped paw print stockings were dangling and her corset was on the floor somewhere, her ankles and wrists were already bruised from the stocks and bonds she had fought against. She was soaked in sweat and began to shiver, the Shoppe kept the rooms somewhat cold to help when the victims are being tickled, but an unfortunate side effect is that once the tickling stops they tend to get cold.

Before Jen and Rory could act, Blake was at Abby's side with a towel drying her off, then she wrapped a blanket around her and began to stroke her hair lightly.

"It's so warm." Abby said quietly, closing her eyes.

"We keep them heated," Blake said, wiping eye makeup that had streamed down Abby's face from her tears. "After care is very important."

"I think she's in good hands." Emily said, putting her arms around Rory and Jen's shoulders. "You two matchmakers. Either of you have plans?"

"Not tonight, why?" Jen asked skeptically.

"I've made a new device I'd love for the two of you to try out." Emily said, raising her eyebrow.

"I think we can manage." Jen said confidently.

About an hour later Jen found herself strapped into Emily's new device. Her arms were up over her head as expected, she had a ball gag in her mouth that she was sharing with Rory who was bound exactly like her but facing her. The two girls were pressed into each other and strapped together holding both of their hips tight against a shared vibrator in between them that was currently off. Each girl was kneeling and each of their legs were tightly strapped down and their ankles held in place. All twenty toes were tied and spread almost to discomfort.

"Alright ladies." Emily said, walking back into the large room in which the device sat. "I wanted to come see you before we get started."

"Mmmhphmm Mmmhmm Phmmms!" Jen tried to yell into the gag causing even Rory to giggle into the gag at her attempt.

"Oh Jen, keep that up and we'll make a ton of money tonight!" Emily said lightly, clapping her hands. "Our guests should be here soon."

Emily smiled as the two girls perked up at the mention of guests.

"Oh didn't I mention it?" Emily said playfully. "We're having a benefactors party this evening, and we had a TON of interest in getting the great Jen Mendoza trapped for some tickle fun. What is it they call you, the Godmothers of Tickling?"

Both girls felt the panic rising inside of them, Jen quickly became aware of just how exposed she was.

"Well, you two have fun tonight. Try not to lose your sanity." Emily said with a smile as she lightly tickled Jen's foot.

After a few minutes of struggling both girls locked eyes and accepted their fate, they both knew it was going to be utter torture and had no idea how long it would last but at least they would suffer together. It didn't take long until the party began, a young girl possibly even younger than Jen and Rory was the first to enter the room wearing an elegant dress and a face mask made of feathers.

"Oh my god." The girl squealed. "It's really you!"

Jen looked over at the petite girl with fire in her eyes.

"Oh don't worry!" The girl said. "I would never tickle you two..." The girl paused thinking for a moment. "Unless, you wanted me to of course... or... if it would make you want to get cruel revenge on me!"

Rory began to giggle at the girl's antics through the gag, Jen couldn't help but join her as the sensation in her mouth made her want to laugh as well.

"Anyway," The girl said. "I'm so honored to meet you, if it's not too rude, could I leave my information with someone. I'd really really love for the two of you to absolutely destroy me."

"Mmmhmmm!" Rory said with a smile.

"Oh thank you!" The girl said. "I'll leave my number with the hostess, I'm sure she can get it to you later."

Jen watched as the girl eyed her trapped foot biting her bottom lip.

"Oh I really shouldn't." The girl said looking up at Jen. "But it's right there and what are the chances I'll ever get to tickle you again?"

The girl took a seat at one of the chairs that had been set up for ticklers to relax as the played with the girls trapped feet and began to lightly rub Jen's foot.

"Oh my god they're so soft!" The girl exclaimed. "They're perfect!"

Jen began to giggle, the extra strength sensitizing lotion that Emily had applied making even the lightest touches feel like full on tickles.

"I can't resist!" The girl said scribbling her nails over Jen's sole causing her to scream into the shared ball gag.

The tickling was brief, only a few seconds but it was enough for Jen to start planning this young girl's suffering. She would have her strapped down as tight as she could, with extra strength sensitizing lotion on her while her and Rory each took a foot and tickled her until she passed out.

"I can't wait for you two to have me at your fingertips." The girl said coming back around to the side of them. "Tonight is going to be amazing!"

By now more guests had filtered in and Jen had noticed that while they may have been the centerpiece for the night they were far from the only victims on display. In one corner of the room was a tall brunette girl with her hair in a ponytail. She was locked in stocks with her socks still on, as Jen looked closer she noticed that there were toe socks and that her toes were tied back. The girl seemed to be desperately wiggling her feet against the bonds, it wasn't until Jen read the sign over her head that she realized to horrible predicament the poor girl was in. The large sign over her head read, Ultra Strength Itching Powder, in large bold letters. Under it in smaller letters it read, Angela was chosen to display the effectiveness of our Ultra Strength Itching Powder, the powder was applied to her bare soles four hours before the beginning of the party and is expected to last well into the evening without any reapplications. Angela is a pledge for the local College and this is part of her initiaiton into the group, feel free to tickle her as you please with the gloves or back scratchers provided so as to prevent yourself from being exposed to the powder.

Jen looked over to another corner of the room which had a girl who was in complete sensory deprivation just like she had been the first weekend she had come to the Shoppe, in fact Luna was there explaining the benefits of sensory deprivation for increasing the effectiveness of tickling. The girl was completely immobile but Jen watched as Luna picked up a stiff feather and just barely slid it over the trapped girls toes. The girl exploded into laughter and immediate begging, the small crowd that had formed around her all mumered in happy tones before being invited up to tickle the trapped girl.

Jen couldn't see behind her but could clearly hear a male voice howling with laughter and begging for the tickling to stop.

"Not my feeeheheheheheheet!" The man laughed.

"Make sure to get that right between his toes." A woman's voice said just before the mans laughter doubled. "That's it."

"Hehehehehe! Hahahahahaha!" The man laughed.

"Who knew tickling a guy could be so fun!" A voice that Jen reconized from the girl earlier in the night said.

"Oh he's a riot!" The woman said. "My own little tickle slave, I love to tickle him while he worships my feet!"

"Worships your feet?" The girl asked. "What's that mean?"

"Oh, let me show you how to worship feet." The woman said. "Here sit here and I'll worship yours."

Good. Jen thought to herself. Her future tickle victim would be familiar with foot worship when they finally were able to get to her.

"Hey Jen, Rory." Blake said walking up to the girls. "Sorry you got stuck here too."

Jen gave an inquizitive look to Blake.

"Yeah, Emily tricked me into it too." Blake said. "Normally I wouldn't mind but Abby had invited me back to her place tonight. Now instead I'm stuck here showing off these tickle boots and she's over there in the Shoppes new automatic tickling machine. It's actually pretty cool, it uses some kind of brain wave sensory device and AI to learn what tickles you the most and then changes it's tactics based on how your brain waves function. Emily turned it on for a few minutes before we wheeled it in here and Abby was just squealing with laughter."

Jen was amazed at how much effort had been put into the party as she saw the elegant plates of food being brought out. People began to sit and eat dinner as some speeches and sales pitches about upcoming projects and revenue streams were discussed on a powerpoint. Once the slide deck was done the lights in the room came back up and music began to play.

"Ladies and gentlemen," Emily said proudly. "The Tickle Shoppe thanks you all for your generous support and would like to invite you to partake in any of the exhibits you see here tonight. Remember, if you see someone you know here tonight, no you fucking didn't"

With that the music turned up and Jen watched as the atendees began to make their way around the room. It wasn't long before she felt long nails tickling at her trapped feet and she began to laugh along with Rory who had someone tickling under her arms. Emily then came up and plugged the vibrator between them in and gave Jen's side a quick tickle before walking off. Jen's feet were so senstive that even despite her current ticklers utter lack of skill she was being kept at constant laughter. Although she wasn't doing anything to try and hold it in, she knew why people had come tonight and that was to see ticklish people being tickled ruthlessly, so she would play her part and laugh freely as the guests enjoyed her suffering.

Jen was able to focus in on her surroundings once she had gotten used to the hum of the vibrator and was amused to see Blake doubled over in laughter as someone flipped on the tickle boots. Before long she was prying at the locked straps that held the boots onto her feet and begging the man with the remote to shut them off. From behind her Jen could hear the mans voice laughing uncontrolably as he begged for mercy.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAAA! NOT THE BRUSHES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" He screamed, Jen could hear the snickers of a few females and assumed that they were likely the ones holding the brushes. Jen had only tickled a man one time since frequenting the Shoppe, it was a middle aged man and his wife, she had hired Jen and Rory for a private session in which her husband had been mumfied and strapped down to a massage table with only his feet, head, and cock sticking out. Under each of his arms, at various points on his belly, and behind his knees, Jen had placed small vibrators that would buzz in a random pattern. Meanwhile Jen and Rory utilized two hairbrushes each to scrub the poor mans soles while he howled with ticklish laughter. His wife then began to edge him repeatedly never letting him orgasm for hours and hours taunting him the whole time.

Jen rememberd thinking that this man's wife was being so cruel to him, he was begging for them to stop tickling him but everytime they tried to slow down or give him a break she would remind them that she had paid for a no mercy session. Jen was about to call the session off as the man began to plead with his wife to make it stop when she suddenly pulled her panties dowm, climbed on top of him, and began to bounce up and down on his exceptionally erect penis. Within two or three bounces the man let out a primal scream as his wife rode him, she continued to ride him until she herself achieved orgasm all the time Jen and Rory continued to tickle the poor mans feet. After the session was over Jen asked the man if he had enjoyed himself to which he enthusiasticlly praised her tickling skill as well as her lack of mercy. The mans wife insisted on paying double and vowed that they would be back again. After her husband left to get the car the woman hugged both Rory and Jen.

"No one's ever been willing to take him that far." She said.

"You know, we have access to sensitizing lotion that will make him 10 times as ticklish." Rory said helpfully.

"REALLY!" The woman said excitedly.

"Yes," Jen said. "I think it may make him unbareably ticklish."

"We'll be back." The lady said with a huge smile. "Do you have any friends who may want to absolutely destroy a man?"

"I can think of a few." Rory said.

Talking later that night Jen found out that Rory had really enjoyed tickling the man far beyond what a reasonable person could take and was very excited to push him even further the next time.

Jen was suddenly pulled back into her reality as she felt the familiar scrape of a hairbrush over her left heel. Jen laughed loudly into her gag which only seemed to encourage her tormentor as she let out a sexy giggle before increasing her efforts. Jen was a little bummed that the Emily's restraint device did't allow her to see her assailants, she was sure that was by design, but the wasn't Jen's prefered situation. Jen had learned that she truly enjoyed watching her tormentors enjoy her suffering. The looks on the faces of those who tickled her really got Jen going.

Jen knew now that now that she had attracted attention to herself it would only be a little while before she was completely destroyed by the tickle hungry crowd in the room. She took one last look around the room and then closed her eyes, she could hear the woman behind her commenting on how ticklish she was and how devious the device she was locked in was. She could also hear Blake begging the party goers to please shut her boots off and give her a break. She was fairly certain she could hear Abby wimpering in the tickle machine. The man being tickled behind her was howling with laughter and Jen could tell that there was a group of girls who were taking great pleasure in tickling him. The woman she had heard ealier was also giving tips and advice on how to tickle him the most in between teasing the man on how ticklish he was and how much he must be suffering. The last thing that Jen honed in on was the brunette haired girl locked in the stocks in front of her.

"IT ITCHES SO BAD!" The girl screamed. "SOMEONE SCRATCH MY FUCKING FEET!"

"You know I've heard that heat makes the itching even more intense." An older woman said.

"Oh really?" A younger woman said. "I think we have some space heaters in the back let me go check."

Jen opened her eyes to see a young waitress setting down a tray of champagne and walking into a small side room of the venue. After a few seconds she came back with two small space heaters. Her and the older woman moved some chairs and placed the heaters inches from the girls sock covered soles.

"Let's see if this works." The older woman said switching on the machines. Jen watched as the girl became more and more desperate as the red/orange glow of the heaters began to refelct off of her socks.

"PLEASE! PLEASE! OH MY GOD TURN THEM OFF!" The girl screamed.

"It appears that the rumor was true." The woman said happily. "Thank you dear."

Jen watched as the older woman walked off, once she had and the waitress was the only one still by the brunette girl Jen watched as the waitress reached down and turned the heaters onto full blast before walking off with a cruel smile on her face. The waitress winked as she walked by Jen offering the people currently tickling her feet some champagne.

Suddenly Jen had a realization, why the fuck hadn't she been invited to this party? Why was she forced to be a plaything for the rich donors to the Shoppe. She was a rich donor to the Shoppe! Jen's anger didn't have a chance to build as she suddenly felt multiple things buzz between her toes causing her to squeal into the gag. Rory was now completely lost to ticklish laughter as Jen could see a least 10 people squeezing around to tickle her all over her body. Jen was soon faced with the same as the crowd finally focused on her.

Jen allowed herself to melt into the atmosphere of the room, the chorus of laughter and pleading that surronded her as well as the taunts and giddy giggle of those inflciting or observing their torment were a song that she had grown to love from either side of the scenario. She felt the familiar buildup between her legs as the wand continued its work. She became aware that Rory had begun to attempt to grind against the device much to the crowds approval and decided that she would join her girlfriend. Jen began to press her body into Rory's causing the buzzing between them to intensify again and again in a wonderful pattern. She knew that Rory was enjoying it as well, they had shared a vibrator before and had learned how to sync their rythems.

Almost as if on cue she felt Rory's breath begin to pick up, as she grew dangerously close to orgasm. She knew Rory would hold out as long as she could to try and go off with Jen, and Jen had no intentions of making her wait any longer than she needed. Rory let out a small pleading moan as Jen pushed hard against the vibrator between them and held that pressure for a moment. Jen let out a small moan of approval and the two of them came together, their bodies thrashing at the waves of pleasure. Jen could hear the crowd cheering for them, she knew that for some of them the cheers were coming from a place of malice, others a place of satisfaction on forcing them to reach this place, and still others it would be from a place of true happiness that they were able to experiance this amazing feeling together.

Jen could feel wetness dripping down her legs as the tickling sensations came back with a new and improved intensity. This coupled with the fact that their joint orgasm had no doubt caused them to become the center of attention led Jen to anticipate the tickling to increase exponentially. Sure enough within a minute or two every inch of Jen and Rory's body was being tickled, teased, or tortured in some way. Someone also had aparently decided that the wanted to hear the duo and had pulled the gag from their mouthes releasing their joint desperate laughter. Jen knew perfectly well that begging for mercy would't gain her any, in fact she was sure it would only invigorate her tormentors, but she knew that it was what they had come to see. The "Godmothers of Tickling" broken. Jen waited until she felt a particularly skilled tickler begin in on her arches and began to wail throwing her head back.

"HAHAHAHAHAAAA! OH NOOOOOO! HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA! IT TICKLES!" Jen laughed shaking her head with her eyes closed.

"MERCY! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEE! PLEASE STOP! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEE! NOT THE TOES!" Rory joined in.

The crowd as expected doubled their efforts and what had been Jen and Rory just allowing themselves to beg despite being able to resist if they had wanted quickly changed to true begging for mercy that they knew would never come.

"HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAA! TOO MUCH! EEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEE!" Jen squealed.

"GET THOSE THE FUCK OFF OF MY FEET!" Rory screamed.

Before Jen could process what her girlfriend had said, she became acutly aware of why she was protesting. She suddenly had two of the small scalp massagers taped to her feet buzzing and scrubbing away. Jen hadn't yet experianced the devices on the recieving end and had to admit they were quite well suited for the task. This coupled with the fact that they could free up the tickler to go after other areas made them a tool that she would definately be adding to her own arsenal once she escaped tongihts ordeal.

The tickling when on for hours and Rory and Jen both came multiple times throughout the night unfortunatly not together again after the first. Once the crowd had left Emily released Blake from her boots and then they made their was around the room. Jen was annoyed that everyone one who had been released decided to keep not only the massagers spinning away at Jen and Rory's feet but the vibrator on as well. Although this still seemed more pleasureable than the poor brunette who was now being tormented by two of the waitreses who were giddly scratching the girls somehow now bared feet.

Jen could see the glistening reflection of baby oil under the glow of the heat lamps, and the two waitresses had kicked off their heels and climbed up onto the stocks facing the same way as the girl and using two back scratchers each to tickle the poor brunettes feet. The brunette was beside herself, switching between laughter, screams about the intense itching, and screams about the intense heat.

"Shut up pledge or we'll invite the rest of the girls to join us!" The waitress who had grabbed the heaters from before said cruely.

"Ok I wasn't sure at first but I think this should be the new standard hazing ritual from now on." The other waitress said as she used her white stocking covered foot to tickle the brunettes ribs.

"We can help with that." Emily said before pouncing up onto the stocks sitting across the two waitresses legs and quickly tickling their stocking covered soles causing them both to explode in laughter. "What's the matter you can dish it out but you can't take it?" Emily teased.

Blake and Abby helped Jen and Rory out from their contraption and the four went over to where Emily was still lightly tickling the two waitresses.

"Alright ladies," Emily said hoping off of the two girls. "We have to head out now, but I think I can trust the two of you to finish letting your little plede out of the stocks right?" Emily winked with a smile. "Remember not to take those vibrating hair brushes and scrub them over her poor trapped soles for the rest of the night oh and make sure you keep that small jar and makeup brush away from them too, it's full of that ultra strength itching powder."

The pledge began to whimper as the two waitress girls smiled with deviously cruel smiles.

"Oh and don't you dare tape those scalp massagers to her poor feet once you decide to leave for the night and keep her locked in those stocks until my crew comes back tomorrow to pick up our equiptment." Emily said. "Because if she still here in the morning I just know that my crew will spend all morning tickling her to insanity instead of picking up!"

With that Emily led the rest of the girls out of the venue as the poor pledge girls laughter ramped up to levels that had even Jen feeling a little sorry for her. Jen and Rory made thier way home and passed out from exhastion as soon as they hit the bed. The next morning they woke up to a picture from Emily showing the pledge girl whos hair was no longer in a ponytail no doubt from her contiued thrashing throughout the night. Her feet had the massagers taped to them and there were also some electric toothbrushes stuck between her toes and she looked absolutely exhausted. As Jen was studying the picture another text from Emily came in.

"You're not going to believe this but this fucking girl wants us to do this all again to her tomorrow afternoon!" Emily texted.

Jen and Rory had been just going about their normal bussiness for about a month and a half since the night of the party, in fact the only tickling related thing that they had done during that time was when Jen had ensured that for the next party she and Rory would be on the guest list and not the victim list.

The two had planned a two week long trip to the Swiss Alps to stay at a remote Ski lodge, Rory had never been skiing before but Jen had been going since she was a little girl and loved it. Part of the trip would include some lessons for Rory at the main lodge and some sight seeing, the rest of the time would either be spent on the slopes or in the cozy cabin up on the mountain.

Jen was packing her bags for the trip with all of her warm clothes, she had also had quite a few pairs of very cozy socks from the Shoppe delivered to her and Rory's suite in anticipation of the cold nights. Jen wanted to make sure that Rory was comfortable and happy the entire time they were there as she could sense that Rory was nervous about the trip. Jen had also had the Shoppe send a plethora of tickling tools and restraint devices to the Lodge in some descreet packaging so that she wouldn't have to put it through TSA.

Rory wasn't going to be home until late tonight due to some kind of big event she had to work at the tickling themed bar that they had gone to on their first weekend visiting the Shoppe. Rory didn't need to work of course, Jen had enough investments doing well enough for them both to live like goddesses but Rory quickly grew bored of the ultra early retirement. At first Jen wasn't sure how she felt about Rory working at a bar that catered to their shared fetish, but soon she had come to love the recaps of the events that Rory witnessed taking place at the bar. Plus Rory got to partake in the tickling torture of men on the bars bi weekly mens night. While Jen could certainly appreciate the suffering of a man who was being tickled and was certainly able to apply her skills onto anyone, she didn't take the same joy from it as Rory did.

Jen finished packing and crawled into bed with her book and before long had fallen asleep. The next thing she knew her alarm was going off, the room was still pitch black and she rolled over to see 4:00 am on the clock next to the bed.

"C'mon Rory," Jen said reaching over and shaking her girlfriend. "It's time to get up and head to the airport."

Rory's only response was to bat Jen's hand away and bury her head under a pillow.

"Rory," Jen said slightly annoyed. "I'm going to take a quick shower and you had better be up by the time I get back out here."

Jen hopped into the shower and took the extra time to shave her legs before slipping into her outfit for the day, which included black nylon stockings, a tight skirt, and a blouse with a long jacket. She kept the jacket off and walked back into the bedroom to find Rory still sound asleep on the bed.

"You little shit." Jen said tip toeing over to the end of the bed and carefully sitting on Rory's ankles. "Wakey wakey!" Jen yelled as she suddenly began to scribble her pointy nails over Rory's bare soles.

"Ahahahahahaha! I'm up! I'M UP!" Rory protested pulling away from Jen.

"Get ready!" Jen said. "If we miss out flight then you'll spend the whole two weeks in the humiliator at the Shoppe and I'll have round the clock ticklers making you go insane!"

Jen could tell by the look on Rory's face that she truly believed that Jen would do exactly that as she began to gather herself for the trip to the airport. When she finally came out of the bathroom she was wearing a pair of pajama pants, a hooded sweatshirt with one of the Tickle Shoppes less obvious designs on it, and a pair of black and yellow striped socks that said "Caution Ticklish!" all over them.

"That's what you're wearing?" Jen asked holding back her laughter.

"What's wrong with this!" Rory asked in a pouty tone. "I want to be comfy!"

"C'mon then let's go." Jen said.

Jen and Rory made their way downstairs to a waiting car that took them to the airport. As the driver loaded their bags Rory laid her head on Jen's shoulder.

"I'm sooooo tired." Rory whined.

"Well that's what you get for staying up all night." Jen said putting her arm around Rory and kissing her head.

"Yeah, I guess I should've taken the night off." Rory said sliding off her sneakers.

"So how was your shift." Jen asked.

"Oh it was actually awesome." Rory said perking up. "We had this one guy who we strapped down to a massage table with a small tv screen under it, then we put the camera right on his soles and made him watch us tickle him."

"That sounds fun." Jen said intrigued.

"Yeah and the poor bastard signed a no mercy contract with his wife who thought his pleas for mercy were just hilarious!" Rory said. "We ended up keeping the bar open until 2 am just so we could keep tickling his poor feet."

"Oh so they knew what they were getting into then." Jen said.

"NO!" Rory said popping up. "They were tickle virgins! I mean I think the wife has a thing for it now, but they were just off the street and wanted to do something crazy. I got a video of his wife really giving it to him." Rory said holding up her phone.

"Oh wow that poor guy." Jen said as she watched the video of a young guy maybe 22 thrashing on a massage table as a short blonde girl cackled cruely as she scrubbed both of his toe tied bare feet with hairbrushes.

"Tickle tickle tickle!" The girl said between her laughter. "Oh my god this is so much fun you're never getting out of here!"

"Hahahahahahahaa! Babe! Hahahahahaha! Please stop! HAhahahahahahaha! I can't take it!" The man laughed.

"Awwwww you can't take it?" The blonde said. "Well I don't see that you have much of a choice in the matter, but how about my new best friend here joins me and we see if you can take that any better."

Jen watched as another girl climbed up onto the massage table and began to pour what Jen could see was sensitizing oil over the mans soles before picking up another set of brushes and focusing on the mans heels.

"Coooooochie coochie cooooooo!" The blonde teased. "You're never getting out! No matter how much you laugh or beg! I'm just going to tickle and tickle and tickle and tickle."

Jen could see the man was loosing his mind as the camera made its way up to his face sticking through the bottom of the table.

"PLEASE! AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAA! PLEEEEHEHEHEHEHEEEASE!" The man begged.

"Ummmmmmmmm NOPE!" The blonde said an evil smile on her face and fire in her eyes.

The video ended and Jen couldn't help but be turned on by the ruthless blonde.

"Poor bastard." Jen said again.

"Yeah I'm pretty sure they broke up once he finally got out, but she didn't seem to mind as she had about 10 guys give her their number asking if she would be willing to do the same to them."

"Oh wow." Jen said astonished.

"Yeah we gave her an application too." Rory said. "I hope to hell she comes back because she'll be a huge hit if she does."

"Any idea if she's ticklish?" Jen asked hopfully.

"Oh EXTREMELY!" Rory said. "One of the other girls tickled her sock foot while she was laying under the massage table teasing the guy and she lost it."

"Promise me if she's ever restrained you'll give me a call." Jen said.

"I can do you one better." Rory said with a smile.

"She agreed to a private session with you and me if I let her in on our session with that guy and his wife that edges him for hours." Rory said.

"That's a fucking win win for us." Jen said happily.

"Yup you and I will get her, no mercy contract for 4 hours." Rory said evily.

"4 HOURS!" Jen said in shock.

"She really doesn't understand how any of this works." Rory said. "She said that if her ex could take it for 6 hours she could do 4 no problem."

"Did she not see how he was screaming to her!" Jen said.

"I guess she thinks she's tough." Rory said shrugging.

"Well we'll fix that." Jen said starting the video again.

Once that car arrived at the airport Jen and Rory checked their bags and made their way to airport security. Jen took off her heels and walked through the machine, Rory took her shoes off and did the same but when the lady TSA officer saw Rory's socks she couldn't help but giggle.

"Ma'am, can you please step over here for a second." The TSA lady said.

"Is there a problem." Rory asked nervously.

"Ma'am over here." The TSA lady said sternly.

Jen waited nervously as Rory was led into a door behind the security checkpoint. After only about 5 minutes Rory came out with a huge smile on her face.

"What happened?" Jen asked concerned.

"She wanted to take a picture of my socks." Rory said holding in her laughter.

"For 10 minutes." Jen said.

"I let her tickle me for a bit." Rory shrugged.

"Seriously!" Jen said punching Rory in the arm.

"I know I just couldn't pass on the story!" Rory said. "I mean how many people can say they were tickled by the TSA!"

Jen rolled her eyes before grabbing her bags from in front of the TSA lady whom had taken Rory back.

"She's mine." Jen said coldly.

"You're lucky." The TSA lady said with a wink.

Jen made her way over to Rory who had just finished slipping her shoes back on.

"I'm hungry, can we get breakfast?" Rory asked.

"Yeah, let's hit the airport lounge." Jen said taking Rory's hand and leading her through the busy airport.

Jen showed her credntials to the concierge and was swiftly let into the lavish airport lounge. They took a seat by the window so they could watch the planes take off and land. Rory ordered pancakes, hashbrowns and a chocolate milk, while Jen ordered a western omelette and a mimosa.

"Drinking at 5:30 in the morning?" Rory said questioningly.

"Well we don't all order like we are a two year old!" Jen said slightly annoyed still. "I'm suprised you didn't demand dino nuggies! Besides it's an airport, time is suspended in airports."

"Ok sheesh." Rory said putting her hands up. "Listen the TSA thing, that won't happen again. That's a limit, I got it now."

"Oh it's fine...I'm just grumpy." Jen said putting her head in her hands. "Long flights always make me grumpy."

"How long is this one?" Rory asked in a tone that suggested she knew she wouldn't like the answer.

"9 and a half hours." Jen said wincing.

"Fuuuuuuuck." Rory said putting her head on the table. After a moment she quickly picked her head up her eyes glittering. “Do you think they have Dino nuggies?”

Jen rolled her eyes before the two of them broke out into giggles, after about 10 minutes the girls food came out and they began to eat. Rory was coating her pancakes in syrup when Jen suddenly noticed a group of flight attendants sitting at a table across the large room. Jen could have sworn that one of the ladies was staring at her, but everytime she looked over the woman would avert her gaze.

"I think one of those flight attendants is staring at us." Jen said quietly to Rory.

"Where!" Rory asked far to loudly for Jen.

"Shut up you idiot!" Jen scolded.

"Sorry." Rory said stuffing another fork full of pancake into her mouth.

Jen didn't catch the woman looking at her again for the rest of the time the three of them were there. Once the other two flight attendants got up the one whom Jen had seen looking at them told them she would catch up to them later. Jen heart began to pound in her ears as the woman made her way towards thier table. Jen did her best to ignore her, assuming that she would just pass by them, and was horrified when the woman stopped right at their table.

"Um...Hi." The flight attendant started. "I hope this isn't too forward of me but are you two by any chance Jen and Rory?"

Jen's heart lept from her chest and Rory dropped her fork onto the ground.

"Sorry, nevermind." The flight attendant said picking up her bag and starting to walk off. Jen noticed a small feather charm on the girls necklace and suddenly felt a small burst of courage.

"I'm Jen." Jen said strongly causing the woman to freeze two steps away from the table. "and that's Rory, who are you?"

The flight attendant slowly turned back to the table, her face now a deep shade of red. She took the few steps back to the table and looked between the two with obvious excitement.

"My name is Kinley." The flight attendant said.

"And how do you know who we are?" Rory asked skeptically.

"I mean..." Kinley said looking at Rory curiously. "You two are famous, at least in the Shoppe's sphere."

"I see." Rory said looking at Jen slight concern in her face.

"I'm sorry this was to forward." Kinley said taking a step back. "I shouldn't have interupted you in public."

"Sit." Jen said in her domiating tone, getting her a look of suprise from Rory as Kinley sat obiediently at the table. "What can we do for you Kinley?" Jen asked in a soft almost motherly tone. Kinley seemed to melt at Jen's voice and took a few seconds to compose herself, Jen sat patiently waiting for Kinley's reply.

"I-I Uh... nothing" Kinley began to reply. "I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to meet the two of you. You're legends these days."

"I see, so you're familiar with the Shoppe then?" Jen asked.

"Oh extremely." Kinley said with a huge smile. "I'm a regular customer."

"Lee or Ler" Rory asked without a hint of tactfullness.

"Lee always!" Kinley answered happily.

Suddenly an overhead page for a flight went over the rooms speaker.

"Oh shit, that's us!" Jen said trying to waive down the waitress.

"Hey me too!" Kinley said smiling.

"You're out flight attendant?" Rory asked.

"Oh no." Kinley said. "I'm actually just finishing a shift, I'm headed to Switzerland. Hey Jane, comp them for me ok?"

Jen and Rory watched as the Waitress gave Kinley a thumbs up from across the room where she was serving a rather disgruntled man.

"C'mon let's go!" Kinley said with a smile.

Jen watched as Kinely reached down a pulled her heels off and then began to run out of the lounge. Rory shrugged and began to follow Kinley and Jen not wanting to be left alone followed as well. After running down the concourse the trio made it to their gate just as boarding was about to finish.

"Good morning Kinley." The lady at the gate said with a sly smile as she took Kinley's ticket.

"Morning!" Kinley said with a beaming smile.

"You two be careful with her." The lady said playfully as she took Jen and Rory's tickets.

Jen, Rory, and Kinely made their way onto the plane and found thier seats, Jen couldn't quite tell if she was more excited or more terrified to find out that Kinley was sitting directly behind them. Jen was also not used to being the last person on the plane and found herself embaressed at the attention some of the other passengers were giving her.

By the end of the preflight instructions and largely thanks to Rory picking up on her anxiety and comforting her Jen had calmed down. The plane began to taxi and before long they were in the air. Rory had thrown her headphones in and was already fast asleep by the time that the flights actual flight attendant stopped by.

"Hi, Jen and Rory right?" The flight attendant said causing Jen to panic again. "Kinley mentioned you two were friends of hers and wondered if we'd give you a bit of VIP treatment."

"Oh wow." Jen said relieved at the realization that this woman did not actually know of her. "That's great!"

"Can I start you off with somthing to drink? Coffee, soda, tea?" The waitress asked smiling.

"I'd love some tea." Jen said smiling back. "I think Rory's going to be out for a while."

"Alright well my names Alice, let me know if either of you need anything." Alice said handing Jen a cup of hot water and a tea bag.

"Thank you so much." Jen said holding the cup in her hands, flying always made Jens fingers and toes feel so cold and the warm cup felt great.

Jen sipped her tea and began to cycle through the inflight entertainment when she felt a tap on her shoulder that caused her to jump resulting in a quiet giggle from behind her. Jen looked over to see what she assumed was Kinley's hand holding a small folded up piece of paper. Jen took the paper and unfolded it to see a handwritten note.

Jen & Rory,

Sorry if I was to forward in aproaching you two while you had your breakfast this morning. I'm not sure if the two of you have an account on the Shoppes website, but if you do then you should add me! My username is 2TicklishStewardess. Also I'm not sure how long you are going to be in Switzerland, but maybe we could get together if you have time?

Kinley <3

Jen pulled out her phone and connected to the planes wifi, she went to the Shoppes page and searched for Kinley's profile. She found it and added her and was almost imediately accepted. Jen began to look over her profile reading her short bio.

2TicklishStewardess (online now!)
25F
Lee

I am a flight attendant on a major airline and try to get into the Shoppe whenever
I can get some time between flights in town. I am also the Shoppe's only patron to
ever recieve Level 3 Serum Injections! If you happen to see me on one of your flights
make sure to discreetly say hello!

Jen was in shock to read about the level 3 serum injections, she had been told about the injections sure, mostly that they had been used earlier on in the Shoppes days but now were not advertised. She knew about only a few people who had gotten more that one level of injection, to meet someone who had gotten to level three was unbeliveable.

Jen clicked on Kinley's albums and began to scroll through them. There was an album dedicated to herself in her uniform both on the plane and off including a ton of her feet sans shoes on different flights, although she looked younger in most of the foot ones. There was one album called Level 3, Jen clicked on it and began to scroll through the pictures. The first picture showed the soles of Kinley's feet with the words "WARNING: INSANELY TICKLISH FEET! MUST BE RESTRAINED BEFORE TICKLING!" in the center of each sole. Just under the toes on each foot "Tie each toe for best results." Was written. On Kinley's heels in a playful font "Although a slight breeze is more than enough to tickle my feet, it is highly suggested that baby oil be applied followed by non stop vigorous scrubbing with a hairbrush." had been written. Lastly across Kinley's toes with one letter one each toe was "MAKE ME BEG!"

Jen then went to the next picture that showed Kinley locked in a set of stocks with a strait jacket on, her feet were being tickled by a large wooden wheel with stiff feathers on it. Kinley was laughing hystarically at the feather treatment, Jen ws impressed at how sensitive the serum seemed to have made her to even light feather tickles.

The next image made Jen shudder, Kinley was in the same restraints but this time had multiple ticklers using hairbrushes and flossers on her trapped feet. If Kinley was hystarical before she was downright going insane now, her mouth was wide open in desperate laughter, tears were streaming from her eyes, and her hair was a mess. Jen hadn't ever seen anyone look so utterly wrecked from tickling before. The next image showed the aftermath of Kinley's session in which she could be seen giving a thumbs up with an exhausted smile the caption was "The Serum is working!"

Jen back out and clicked on another album that was listed as the most recent, in it she saw more of Kinley in her uniform this time with her tattooed feet. The second to last image of the album showed Kinley sitting in the center seat on a plane, with her nylon covered feet sticking up to the row in front of her. She was smiling and waving at the camera. The next image showed three other flight attendants sitting in the seats and tickling Kinley's feet which were now held in place by some kind of tape on the arm rests of the seats. Kinley was laughing loudly and the girls doing the tickling seemed to be thouroghly enjoying themselves. Jen looked closely at Kinley's hands which had a death grip on the arm rests her nails digging into the seat.

"Oh! That was a lot of fun." Alice said handing Jen a small chocolate bar and winking. Jen powered off her phone and looked up at Alice shyly feeling the blood rushing to her cheeks. "Oh sorry." Alice said with a little giggle. "When Rory wakes up have her choose her in flight meal for me ok?"

Jen nodded and Alice continued on her way, once Jen was sure that she was gone she opened her phone back up and looked at the three girls who were tickling Kinley's feet. She was suprised to see that Alice was in fact the girl sitting in between Kinley's feet and holding onto her big toes pulling her feet back for the other two to tickle. Jen set her audiobook up on her phone and looked over at Rory who had curled into a little ball on the seat next to her. Her black and yellow socks with "Caution Ticklish!" all over them were clearly visable and after a few minutes Alice passed by again snickering as she saw them.

Once Rory had woken up and Alice had brought her some chocolate milk and cookies as well as taken their lunch order the two of them leaned in together and began to watch a movie from the inflight entertainment center. About three quarters of the way through the movie Jen felt something slide in between her and Rory. They both looked down and were shocked to see a small sock covered foot sticking through from the seat behind them. On the sole and top of the socks was a small paragraph.

"If you are reading these socks then you have a special treat of encoutering the most ticklish feet in the world! These socks are specially designed to help Kinley be able to enjoy being tickled without the need for heavy restraintes. If you remove these socks without properly restraining Kinley then you run the risk of being injured by her uncontrolable reactions. Enjoy!"

Rory looked up at Jen with a devious smile before taking one finger and lightly tickling the sole of Kinely's foot causing it to disapear back between the seats. Jen giggled and a few seconds later the foot shyly reimerged from the seats behind them. This time Jen acted first quickly wrapping her arm around Kinley's ankle and squeezing down tightly.

"Oh fuck." The girls heard from Kinley behind them.

Rory began to slowly drag one finger over Kinley's sock covered sole causing it to practically vibrate. The girls could hear Kinley's muffled giggles from behind them. Jen found that she had to hold on far tighter than she had expected givin how gentle Rory was being with the tickling. Rory continued to build the tickling by adding fingers slowly, then Jen began to tickle the tops of Kinley's feet with her free hand. Once Rory had added her last finger Jen felt a hard kick on the back of her seat followed by a hand sticking through the gap in the seats.

"Okokok!" Kinley whisper yelled into the gap. "I give up!"

Jen let go of Kinley's foot an it disapeared through the gap back onto Kinleys side.

"That's all she could take?" Rory said in amazment.

"That's all I could take without causing a scene." Kinley said leaning up over the back of the seats.

"You really are deathly ticklish aren't you?" Jen said in amazment.

"Oh you have no idea." Kinely said with a crazed smile. "I heard what you two did to poor Abby."

Jen couldn't help but smile at the mention of Abby's name.

"I saw her just yesterday at the shoppe actually." Kinley said with a smile. "Poor thing was locked into a set of stocks out in front of the Shoppe dressed up in her cat stuff and having her feet licked by a bunch of cats. Two little droppers dripping tuna juice over her soles to get them to keep at her. She was just giggling away. I guess it was some promo for the local animal shelter."

"Ha! That's awesome!" Rory said hapily.

"So I'm not sure when the two of you will be back in town, but if you're up for it I'd love to see what the two of you could put me through." Kinley said in a hopefull tone.

"Why wait until we get back to the Shoppe?" Jen asked looking to Rory for approval.

"What do you mean?" Kinley asked confused and slightly nervous.

"Well, if you can make the trip we're staying at a small cabin just outside of Samnaun." Jen said pulling out a paper with the information on their acomadations. "I've taken the liberty of making sure that Rory and I had some supplies from the Shoppe brought over."

"Is it like a hotel?" Kinley asked looking at the paper.

"No, it's a private ski lodge, we have access to a ski resort as well but the cabin itself is actually up the mountain a bit." Jen said pausing briefly before adding. "It is very remote, I don't think anyone would be able to hear you scream." Jen enjoyed the mix of terror and excitement that filled Kinley's eyes as she processed her words.

"Name a time." Kinley said almost desperately.

"I'll message you on the Shoppe's page once we have a better idea of when would be a good time." Jen said looking over at Rory who could barely contain her excitement.

"Sounds good." Kinley said sitting back down in her seat as Alice began to walk over.

"You three stay out of trouble on my plane." Alice said pointing at the three of them.

"Sorry Alice." Kinley said in a cutesie voice.

Jen and Rory went back to their in flight movie and the rest of the flight was relativly uneventful. Just before they laneded Alice stopped by one last time to bid them farewell, just as she was about to go find her own seat for landing she looked right at Jen.

"I hope you to absolutely wreck her." Alice said with an evil grin.

"We will don't worry." Jen assured her causing a flash of excitement to enter Alice's eyes.

The plane deboarded in it's usual chaotic fasion and Kinley, Rory and Jen waited until most of the plane was empty before grabbing their carry on and heading off the plane.

"It's so much easier to just wait." Kinley said to Jen as they walked up the ramp.

"Yeah so long as you don't have a connecting flight to catch." Jen agreed.

The three girls hugged and Kinley made her way out into the airpoirt and quickly disappeared in the crowd. Jen and Rory made their way to baggage claim and collected their luggage before making their way down the escalator to the main entrance to the airport. As they go to the bottom of the escalator they found a man holding a sign that read Mendoza-Berger. Jen smiled at the man who showed them out to a waiting vehicle, it was a fairly long ride to the resort at which they were staying and Rory was suprised at how cold it actually was. After they had reached the resort Jen delt with all of the nesacary paperwork before instructing Rory to put on her winter gear.

"All of it?" Rory asked dumbfounded.

"Yes." Jen said rolling her eyes.

Rory did as instructed and after a while came back out to find Jen in a sporty skiing ensamble holding two helmets.

"What are those for?" Rory asked nervously.

"For that." Jen said pointing out the window to a snowmobile with a small trailer attached to it that had their luggage on it.

"You're not serious?" Rory said as Jen pushed the helmet into her chest.

"You can walk if you like?" Jen teased as she put on the helmet and walked out the door.

Rory reluctantly got onto the machine and Jen grabbed her arms putting them around her.

"Hold on tight ok?" Jen said caringly.

"Ok." Rory said squeezing her arm around Jen.

"Oh my god, ahhhhhhhhhhhh!" Rory yelled as Jen began to take the snowmobile up the mountain path. "This is amazing!"

Jen was relieved that Rory was enjoying the ride, after a few minutes she felt Rory readjust her grip just before starting to try and tickle her ribs.

"You'll have to wait until I've got this coat off." Jen yelled back to Rory.

"Oh man." Rory said in a pouty tone.

The two finished their ride up to their cabin and Jen got the keys out of her pocket and opened the door. She watched as Rory entered the cabin and her jaw hung open in awe. This was no "small cabin" it was basically a house, the door they entered went right into a small entry area off the kitchen, then there was a large living room type area with large windows overlooking a cliff on the mountain. Upstairs was a loft with a large bed and another wonderful view of the mountains.

"Holy shit!" Rory exclaimed as she got to the top of the stairs of the loft.

"Kelly made sure that someone came ahead and set it up for us." Jen smiled knowing what Rory must have seen, in the same area as the bed was a large humiliator style restraint device. Rory was looking around the rest of the room as Jen set up one last suprise for Rory.

As Rory came out of the bathroom yelling somthing about the size of the tub she stopped mid sentance as she saw Jen in front of the large window that overlooked the mountain, completely naked, her arms cuffed up over her head to a strap that hung from the large log rafter on the ceiling.

"Jen!" Rory said aproaching her girlfriend.

"I mean you seemed like you really wanted to give my ribs a good tickle." Jen said shifting her body, the cold cabin making her nipples harden.

"Won't people be able to see?" Rory asked looking out the window at the skiiers passing by.

"Let them." Jen said reaching out with her mouth to kiss Rory. Rory began to kiss Jen rubbing her naked body before switchig to light tickles on her back. Jen was taken by suprise when Rory reached up and pulled the straps holding her tighter causing Jen to go onto her toes.

"There, that's better." Rory said stepping back from Jen and looking her body over hungrily.

Jen didn't hold back her laughter as Rory began to squeeze at her hips and poke her ribs, and Rory was definately not holding back on her tickling either.

"Aaahahahahahahaaaa! Oh! Oh! There! HAHAHAHHAAA!" Jen said just as Rory hit a particularly weak spot. Rory focused her attack there for a minute before she began to move her attention from tickling to other activities. Jen moaned through her laughter as Rory's lips met her erect nipples, but what really caused her to loose her breath was when Rory began to kiss down her body landing in between her legs and without a hint of shyness flicking her tounge in all the right ways, this while still using her hands to tickle any parts of Jen that she could reach.

It wasn't long before Jen succumbed to Rory's treatment and she was hanging limply from her wrists trying to catch her breath. Then Rory laid on her belly behind Jen and began to tickle her feet. Jen began to bounce in an attempt to escape the tickles but everytime Rory was able to keep up with her. This lasted quite a while before Jen was truly getting exhausted, and as if she had sensed Jen's switch in mindset from purely pleasureable torture to, ok I've had enough, Rory stood and let Jen down helping her to the bed and crawling on top of her as she shed her own clothing. The two of them rolled up togther in the blankets and spent hours fondlingand tickling each other in between and during makeout sessions. Once they had calmed down both of them laying breathlessly on the bed there was a sudden knock at the door.

"Who the fuck is that?" Rory said pulling the blanket over herself.

"Don't freak out." Jen said getting up and putting on a bathrobe and making her way to the door and opening it with the security chain still on.

"Oh, sorry." A young man said in english but with a definate accent. "I have a grocery delivery for you."

"Oh that's right!" Jen said not able to believe she had forgotten. "Um yeah, I guess just right in the kitchen."

Jen stood by as the young man brought bag after bag of groceries into the cabin. Once he was done that man looked to Jen expectantly.

"Oh!" Jen said reaching around in her robe. "A tip." The young man shuffled nervously as Jen began to go through one of the suitcases looking for her cash.

"It's ok Ma'am." The man said putting his hand up.

"No wait." Jen said. "I need to do something for you." Jen turned back to see the man leaning to get a better look as she bent over the suitcases. Once he was caught the man turned ghost white and began to assure her once again that no tip was fine. Jen smiled knowingly at the man taking a step towards him. "How old are you?"

"N-nineteen?" The man said nervously.

"Oh good." Jen said. "Then I have an idea of how I can tip you." The 19 year old just stared at her in disbelief. "Look but don't touch ok?" Jen asked getting a slow nod from the 19 year old. "Also when you tell your friends this story you don't tell them who I am." Again the boy nodded his eyes locked on Jen.

"Is that ok Rory?" Jen asked yelling upstairs.

"Go for it!" Rory answered with what Jen could tell was a smile.

Jen untied her robe and let it slide off of her shoulders landing on the ground behind her. She looked down and saw the bulge between the guys legs grow.

"Oh wow." The guy said taking a step back as Jen stepped towards him.

Jen let out a giggle as she heard a creak on the stairs behind her and turned to see Rory, equally naked walking towards them.

"Thanks for the groceries." Rory said wrapping her arms around Jen but looking at the guy.

"Holy shit." The guy said unable to believe what was happening.

"Well, I think that you've probabaly gotten enough to think about tonight right?" Jen said looking at the guys buldge again.

"I-I" The guy stuttered.

"I think that he'll want to thing about this right here." Rory said squeezing Jen's breasts in her hands.

"I want you to know that we are fine if you jerk off while thinking about us." Jen said sliding her hands down her body.

"Holy shit. Holy shit." The guy repeated.

"Have a good night." Rory said with a smile as the guy opened the door.

"You too." The Guy said just before closing the door.

"Well that was fun!" Jen said once she heard the snowmobile leave.

"He'll be thinking about that the rest of his life." Rory said with a giggle.

Rory's phone buzzed multiple times and she walked up stairs to grab it out of her discarded pants. Jen heard a laugh before Rory began to make her way down the stairs.

"You've got to see this one." Rory said holding out her phone. Jen looked and saw a young woman tightly restrained in the Shoppe's stocks. Above her was a large sign that read "I lost a bet and have to spend the entire day in the stocks!" and she was wearing a crop to that said "Deathly Ticklish!" on it. Sitting next to her on the stocks were two other girls about her age smiling brightly. Jen scrolled over through the rest of the images which showed the girls quick decent into ticklish madness. The two girls who had been sitting with her earlier were now using brushes on her glistening soles with a large bottle of senstizing lotion in between them. They were joined by eager members of the crowd that were tickling evey exposed tickle spot they could get their hands on. The poor girls makeup had run down her face and she was obviuosly pleading for mercy.

"Oh no, hahaha." Jen giggled as she got to the last image. It showed the girl screaming and pulling against the restraints as her she was overloaded with torturous tickles. Each foot had two hairbrushes, that Jen could see were the vibrating variety, working over her soles and each toe had an impliment working on and between it. Her legs had two people each tickling all over them and another four people working her ribs and belly, then one girl was dedicated to each arm using another one of the brushes in the pit and fingers on the remainder of the arm. Jen could tell that the girl was absolutly broken. Rory's phone buzzed again and this time it was a video. Jen played it watching as the poor girl begged for mercy as she squealed with ticklish laughter.

"PLEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEASE! IT'S TO MUUUUHUHUHUHUHUUUUCH! I CAN'T TAKE IIIIIIIIIIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIIIT!" The girl screamed. Jen felt the warmness creep in between her legs as she heard the response from one of the ticklers.

"It doesn't look like you have much of a choice!" A woman standing next to the stocks said with venom. "As a matter of fact I think you may end up taking even more!"

Jen watched as the woman walked over to the stocks and sat between all of the girls tickling her feet. She then began to use a small makeup brush to apply a bright pink powder to the girls soles.

"AAAIIIIEEEEEEEEEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEE!" The girl laughed shaking violently.

"This is my newest invention." The woman said as she continued to apply the powder over the rest of the girls tickle zones. "It's built on the technology of the sensitizing serum, however instead of just increasing ticklishness," The woman began to stick her makeup brush deep into the girls belly button causing her to squeal desperately. "it actually causes each nerve ending to send the signal as if it's being tickled."

"PLEASE! AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA! PLEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEASE!" The girl begged.

"Now when we are using our normal tickling methods we may get even up to 50% of the nerves sending a signal at any given time." The woman said dusting a large amount into the girls bare underarms. "But with this powder we can get at least 99% of the nerves to send the signal and unlike tickling with a brush or fingers that can eventually result in pain instead of tickles, this signal stays the pure tickling signal the entire duration."

"OH MY GOOOOOOOOOD!" The girl screamed between her laughter. "GET IT OFFFFFF!"

"Oh I'm afraid once it's soaked in it is to late to wash it off." The woman said standing back from the stocks. "It takes about 10 seconds to be absorbed and then the effect lasts aproximately 30 minutes at full strength and then dies off over another 30 or so."

Jen watched as the woman took the jar of powder, dipped her makeup brush into it and then knelt behind one of the girls who was joyfully tickling the trapped girls foot. The kneeling girl was wearing a pair of flip flops and was up on her toes leaving the majority of her soles exposed. The woman then took the makeup brush and dusted it over the kneeling girls bare soles before she could react. Jen watched as the girl almost immedately collapsed in laughter rubbing her soles as she began to cackle.

"Ahhhh! My hands are ticklish!" The girl laughed as she began to roll into the fetal posistion just laughing and thrashing. One of the girls from the Shoppe scooped her up and brought her inside, no doubt to put her either into a padded room where her thrashing wouldn't hurt her or to put her into some type of restraint to wait out the powder. The video ended with two of the more powerful women from the Shoppe grabbing the woman with the powder by each arm and dragging her into the Shoppe as well.

Jen knew that the woman would likely be punished for her actions and while she did feel slightly bad for the girl who had the powder applied without permission she felt a little better when she realized it was one of the two girls who had been in the original photo. Jen suddenly realized that she was touching herself, she looked over to Rory with a hint of embaressment before seeing that her nipples were rock hard.

"You need to cover me in that powder!" Rory said sliding her hand down into the wetness between Jen's legs.

"O-oh my god." Jen said nearly collapsing from Rory's touch. "Get in the bed now!" Jen grabbed Rory and led her up into the bed, the two climbed in under to covers and began to stimulate each other all over, switching between tickles and fingering until each of them had come a few times and they finally passed out completely naked in the fluffy comforter.

Late the next morning the two woke up and were excited to see yet another video had been sent to Rory's phone as some point during their playtime the night before. It showed the woman who had used the powder completely naked and strapped spread eagle to a bed.

"I'm very excited to demonstrate my product for you all." The woman said as someone that Jen recongnized as Rachel walked over holding the jar and makeup brush.

"Well after your demonstration out front we are excited to see how well you can take your own creation." Rachel said lightly tickling the womans foot causing her to laugh and pull at her restraints.

"Tickling is pure torture for me." The woman said defiantly. "But I simply can't get enough of watching others suffer under the torturous sensation. If I have to suffer to get you to adopt my product so that even more can be tickled thanks to me then so be it."

"Well let's get started then." Rachel said taking the makeup brush as dusting just a small ammount over the womans soles causing her toes to curl before her foot began to thrash wildly. "Wow quite effective." Rachel said sounding truly impressed. "Now as punishment for using your powder on someone who wasn't under contract, I'm going to apply this all over your body and we won't let you go until we feel like you've suffered enough." Rachel said as she began to coat the womans other foot before moving up her legs. "But it may offer you some joy to know that in the room next to us is a volunteer, a little 19 year old girl who agreed to be our first guinea pig for your powder. We covered her completely and she's just been squealing from the moment that your powder touched the tip of her toes. We're going to play her laughter and begging over the intercom so you can listen to her suffer. Her name is Emma.”

Jen and Rory could hear a laugh they both recognized as Emma squealed over the room’s speakers nearly drowning out the woman’s own laughter.

“It’s so baahahahahahahaaad!” Emma screamed. “Make it staaaaahahahahahahaaaawhp!”

The video continued for another 30 seconds of both women laughing and begging for mercy before it ended.

"Poor Emma." Rory texted Rachel back.

"Are you kidding she loved it!" Rachel answered. "She had us reapply it three times! The other woman on the other hand was pleading for us to forgive her within 5 minutes. Poor thing agreed to give us the formula for free if we let her go. Needless to say she's on the payroll now."

"Get us a jar of that powder please." Rory said.

"Oh don't worry you two will be in line right behind Emma." Rachel said.

Jen leaned over and gave Rory a kiss before getting up and heading to the shower.

"You coming?" Jen said sticking her head back out of the bathroom door. Rory jumped out of the bed and smiling went into the bathroom climbing into the shower with Jen. The two spent the next half hour covering each other in soapy bubbles and then tickling each other. Once they were both dried off and changed Jen handed a piece of paper to Rory.

"What's this?" Rory asked opening the paper.

"It's your pass for ski lessons." Jen said.

"Oh." Rory said with a hint of nervousness.

"Someone will be here to pick you up in about 10 minutes, I'll see you at lunch." Jen said kissing Rory on the cheek. Jen stepped out onto the porch of the cabin and put her skis on before making her way over to the trail and begining to head down the hill. It had been quite a while since she had been up in the mountain air. It was a crisp morning and she couldn't wipe the smile off of her face. Jen contniued to ski for a few hours before she made her way to the lodge. She took off her skis and made her way into the large open room, she stopped just inside at an area that had many ski boots set along it. One reason she had always loved this particlar lodge was their no boot rule inside the lodge.

Jen walked over to the bar along the far wall of the lodge and ordered a hot chocolate, taking it over to a comfy looking oversized arm chair next to the large ornate fireplace. She sat and held her warm mug in both hands sticking her sock covered feet up onto the ottoman watching the flames dance between them. Jen began to wiggle her toes feeling the warmth of the fireplace heating her cold feet after a morning of skiing, Jen looked around the room seeing who else was hanging out in the lodge. As she scanned the room she caught a man sitting on the couch not far from her who was very obviously staring at her feet.

"Oh really?" Jen said under her breath. Jen began to rub her feet together and spread her toes in the way that always drove her nuts when Rory did it for her. She was wearing a pair of warm nordic socks that she had picked specifically because of how cute she thought they were. Jen looked back at the man who had been watching her foot show and he caught her looking at him. He quickly looked away causing Jen to let out a giggle, after a few seconds the man looked back at her with his cheeks a deep red that Jen knew wasn't from the cold. Jen winked at him casuing his eyes to widen, forcing Jen to let out another giggle.

"Feel free to look," Jen said before taking a sip of her hot chocolate. "but be careful if you touch them, they're very, very ticklish."

"Oh really?" Said a girl that Jen hadn't noticed walk up on the side of her opposite the man. "Let's see?"

Jen was astonished as the girl swung her leg over and sat on her shins before begining to scribble her nails around Jen's socked soles.

"Oh nohohohohoho, hahahahahahahaa!" Jen giggled quickly setting down her hot chocolate and then digging her nails into the arm rests of the large chair.

"Hahaha, wow you are ticklish." The girl said not letting up on her attack.

"Hahahahaha, stop please!" Jen laughed falling over in the chair. Jen looked around the room to see that most eveyone in the lodge had taken notice of the spectical and her embaressment grew.

"Oh C'mon," The girl said looking back at Jen. "You know you're loving this, maybe I should take these socks off while I'm at it." The girl pinched the fabric at the toe of Jen's sock and began to pull.

"NO!" Jen yelled causing the girl to stop and look back at her. "Please..." The girl gave Jen a puzzled look before climbing off of her legs. Jen pulled her feet back onto the overstuffed chair as the girl sat on the ottoman across from her.

"Sorry, guess I got carried away." The girl said with a bit of regret in her voice.

"She prefers a bit more privacy." Rory's voice said from behind Jen.

"Rory." Jen said ashamedly.

"I've got a room." The girl said holding up a key.

"C'mon Jen." Rory said grabbing her hand.

"Where are we going?" Jen asked.

"We're going to this girls room so she can help me punish you for making me take ski lessons!" Rory said pulling Jen out of the chair and leading her to hallways that led to the lodges rooms.

Jen obiediently followed Rory feeling the eyes of the entire lodge on her as she left the lobby area. After a short walk the girl placed her key into a door and opened into a small hotel room.

"This is crazy." The girl said as Jen and Rory entered the room passing by her. "I can't believe you're here! And in my room!"

"You lay down." Rory said pushing Jen down onto the bed. "You!" Rory said turning to the girl whos room they were in. "Take off your socks."

"W-what?" The girl asked stunned.

"Your knee highs." Rory said pointing down at the girls feet. "We're going to use them to tie Jen's arms to the headrest."

"H-holy shit." The girl said stripping her socks off and handing them to Rory. "This can't be happening."

"Rory?" Jen asked as Rory began to use the girls socks to tie her wrists to the top of the headrest.

"Just let it happen sweetie." Rory said giving Jen's head a kiss. Rory then went to the bottom of the bed and turned back to the other girl. "Do you have another pair?"

"Right here." The girl said reaching into her suitcase and pulling out a pair of black and white striped thigh highs.

"Good tie her other foot." Rory said taking one of the socks. "Tightly." Rory added resulting in an evil grin from the girl.

Once Jen was tied spread eagle Rory and the other girl stood back and admired thier work.

"So what's your name?" Rory asked the girl with a smile.

"Kendra." The girl said giddily.

"Well Kendra." Rory said climbing up onto the bed. "Since you seem to have enjoyed tickling my girlfriends feet before, would you be so kind as to torment her again."

"With pleasure!" Kendra said kneeling at the end of the bed.

"Ready Jen?" Rory asked.

"Not realleeeheheheheheheheeeey." Jen laughed as Rory began to squeeze her hips cruelly.

Kendra wasted no time and began to tickle Jen's feet as they thrashed around held only by the socks. Jen wasn't sure how to feel at first but after a little while she felt her socks come off and Rory began to tickle that one spot on her ribs that absolutely drove her nuts. After quite a while Rory stopped tickling Jen and climbed off of the bed.

"I think she's had enough." Rory said as Kendra stopped. "Let's let her up."

"Okay." Kendra said smiling. "As she untied Jen. Thanks for letting me play too."

"Oh we're not done yet." Rory said turning to Kendra. "Next will be your turn."

"Really?" Kenda squeaked.

"Yes," Rory said. "But not here, we got a device back at our private cabin."

"Holy shit holy shit holy shit." Kendra said as she watched Jen sit up in the bed rubbing her wrists.

"I'm going to lock your little body in the humiliator and make you wish you had never seen me before." Jen said taking one of the Kendra socks and wrapping it around Kendra's neck like a leash.

"Yes Mistriss Jen." Kendra said dropping to her knees obiediently.

"Good girl." Jen said standing up. "Now get dressed and follow us."

Jen and Rory led the girl out of the lodge to the snowmobile rental area.

"Do you know how to drive one of these?" Jen asked.

"Yes." Kendra answered.

"Good," Jen said. "If we ever decide to let you go you'll need to be able to get back here."

Kendra's eyes widened at Jen's statement but she quickly climbed onto the snowmobile and followed Jen and Rory up the mountain to their private cabin. Once inside Jen excused herself as Rory led the girl up to the loft where the humilitor was, after about 15 minutes Jen returned.

"I had some of my dads people draft this up in order to comply with Swiss laws." Jen said handing a contract to Kendra. "By signing this you agree to give up any and all bodily autonomy until midnight tommorow."

"A tickle slave." Kendra whispered to herself.

"MY tickle slave." Jen corrected sternly.

Kendra signed the contract and then began to strip down naked without and directions to do so.

"Listen," Rory whispered into Kendra's ear. "Not to break the immersion here but I have to ask, do you want us to get you off?"

"I want everything." Kendra said biting her bottom lip.

"You asked for it." Rory said placing the first strap around Kendras wrist. Once Kendra was securely strapped into the humiliator Jen turned to Kendra and spoke.

"Alright Kenra, " Jen said placing two of her her long pointy nail onto the tips of Kendra's big toes. "Rory and I will be right back, don't go anywhere."

Jen and Kendra walked out of Kendra's sight and began to change into some of the provocative clothes they had brought for their own play time.

"You're good with this right Rory?" Jen asked.

"The only thing that I love more than being tickle tortured by you is tickle torturing other people with you." Rory said picking up a bottle of sensizting lotion. "Let's break this poor girl."

Jen and Rory walked back into Kendra's view both with two palms full of the lotion. Kendra's eyes widened as she realized what the girls had as they began to coat every bit of her skin in the solution.

"Oh my god!" Kendra yelled in disbelief. "That stuff is real!"

"Oh it's real." Jen said as she began to scribble her nails over Kendra's bare soles.

"Oh fuck!" Kendra shouted at the unexpected intensity of the tickles. "HAHA! HAHAHAHAHA! OH NO!"

"Oh no is right." Jen said with a teasing voice. "And you're stuck in here until we decide to let you go."

"Have you ever been tickled like this before?" Rory asked as she began to tickle Kendra's underarms and ribs.

"NO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!" Kendra tried to answer.

"Oh it's okay slave girl." Jen said as she produced two hairbrushes. "There is no need to talk, you can just laugh for us."

Jen went to work with her brushes and could tell that Kendra was already overwhelmed by the intensity of the tickling. As she had anticipated Kendra, while obviously a ticklephile, had never actually done any serious tickling before let alone received it. Some people at the Shoppe would have likely taken pity on the poor girl and given her an easy first ride but not Jen. Not after Kendra had brazenly tickled her feet in public like that. It wasn't long before Kendra began to beg for mercy.

"PLEEEHEHEHEHEHEEASE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! IT'S TO MUUUUHUHUHUHUHUHUUUUUCH!" Kendra screamed as tears streamed down her face.

"Begging for mercy won't work on us little slave girl." Jen said standing up. "it'll only make it worse."

Jen took out four robotic scalp massagers and placed one onto Kendra's foot causing her to laugh in a higher pitch than before. She then proceeded to tape all four of them in place on Kendra's soles before moving up with Rory who had done the same in her armpits.

"Do you think we're hot?" Jen asked Kendra as she placed a small vibrating clamp onto her stiff erect nipple causing a squeek to leave inbetween laughter.

"YEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEES!" Kenra answered through her laughter.

"Good, then this next part will be easy for you." Jen said as she took Kendra's own vibrator that she had stolen out of her luggage and switched it on. "I took the liberty of replacing the batteries for you. Now we're going to see how many times you can come before Rory and I are finished playing with you."

Jen could see Kendra's brain melt as the vibrator touched her dripping wet pussy, before Jen could even secure the device in place Kendra let out a primal scream as she came.

"OH GOD IT'S NOT STOPPING!" Kendra screamed as she shook in her bondage.

"Neither are we!" Rory said as she began to squeeze at Kendra's hips causing her to belly laugh.

Before long Kendra began to beg again causing both Jen and Rory to taunt her cruelly as they continued to tickle her without mercy. After 5 or 6 orgasms Jen could tell that the poor girl was beyond the point where she was even able to form cohesive thoughts and decided that she had finally had enough. The girls turned off their machines and untied the poor girl from the humiliator carrying her to their bed. Kendra immediately passed out from exhaustion and Jen and Rory cleaned up thier play area before crawling into bed next to the exhausted girl.

The next morning Kendra woke up wearing a pair of pajamas that weren't hers along with a pair of the softest socks she had ever felt. She could hear giggling downstairs and could smell bacon and eggs. She looked over to the humiliator where she had spent hours and hours the night before.

"So it wasn't a dream." Kendra said.

"Oh good you're awake." Jen said with a smile. "C'mon downstairs we have breakfast ready, do you drink coffee or tea?"

"Coffee." Kendra said suprised at Jen's pleasent tone.

"Wonderful." Jen said smiling. "Well the bathroom is there and I'll be downstairs when you're ready."

Kendra went and used the bathroom, as she was washing her hands she saw her messy hair from thrashing and her makeup streaming down her face from her ticklish tears the night before. She couldn’t help but feel embarrassed and quickly pulled her hair back into a ponytail. She then saw a large bag of makeup wipes on the sink and decided to help herself to a few of them.

Once she was relatively satisfied with her appearance she slowly made her way downstairs. There she saw Jen cooking pancakes at the stove with Rory right behind her, her head on Jen’s shoulder and arms around her tummy. Kendra couldn’t help but smile at the cute scene.

“Good morning sleepyhead!” Rory said with a grin as she let go of Jen and turned to face Kendra. “Have a seat, there is plenty of breakfast!”

Kendra look around the table and saw pancakes and french toast, eggs scrambled and over easy, home fries, a fruit salad, and oatmeal.

“Oh wow.” Kendra said in shock sitting at the table across from Rory.

“You feeling alright?” Jen said taking her own seat at the table.

“Oh, um yeah.” Kendra said nervously.

“You sure?” Jen pressed.

Kendra sat staring at her empty plate for a moment before looking up at Rory and then Jen. Both of them seemed genuinely concerned about her wellbeing.

“Last night happened right?” Kendra asked causing Rory to burst out laughing.

“Rory!” Jen yelled punching Rory in the arm before turning to Kendra, who was now herself laughing loudly. Jen joined them and the three girls laughed for what seemed like a few minutes before the giggle fits subsided.

“So what now?” Kendra asked.

“Well you can either head back to the main lodge,” Jen began while putting a small stack of French toast onto Kendra’s plate.

“Or you can spend the day with us!” Rory said in a tone that did nothing to hide her preference.

“Well I don’t think I’m going to be able to go skiing today.” Kendra said stretching her arms over her head. “What were the two of you planning to do today?”

“Netflix and tickle.” Rory said gleefully.

Kendra couldn’t hold her giggle in as she looked back and forth between Jen and Rory. These two powerhouses that had tickled her to near insanity just hours ago were quite possibly the cutest couple she had ever encountered.

“So is this what you two do?” Kendra said taking a bite of her food. “Get naive girls to let you tickle torture them?”

“Pretty much.” Rory shrugged.

“Well, I can’t say that I regret letting you two have your way with me, but I’d have to be crazy to let you strap me in again.” Kendra said feeling herself get warm at the thought of submitting to their cruel torture again. Kendra could cut the sexual tension with a knife and wasn’t sure how to proceed without getting hurt.

“Well, I’d be happy to have you helplessly at my mercy again if you think you’re up to it.” Jen said licking her lips. “But I think if you were to just hang out with us Today you would have just as much fun.”

“Well I would be lying if I said I didn’t want to stay.” Kendra said smiling.

“Good.” Jen said with a warm smile.

The three finished eating, cleaned up and made their way to the small living room area and turned the TV on. Jen and Rory bickered about what to watch and eventually settled on some anime that Kendra had never seen. Kendra sat at one side of the couch while Jen sat at the other. Rory sat in between them but closer to Jen.

After the first episode Rory suddenly laid down putting her head onto Jen’s lap and her feet right next to Kendra. Kendra tried to ignore Rory’s feet but the brightly colored socks coupled with the constant wiggling made it impossible. About halfway through the second episode Kendra slowly reached her hand over and ran a single fingernail up Rory’s sole.

“Eeeheheee” Rory jerked her foot away before sliding both of them right onto Kendra’s lap and splaying her toes. Kendra didn’t question the invitation and began to lightly tickle Rory’s feet as they squirmed in her lap.

Rory was giggling joyfully on her back and Jen had an amused expression on her face as she watched the show. By the time the episode ended Kendra was fully engaged in tickling Rory’s feet which kept pulling away and then returning for more. Kendra wasn’t sure where she mustered the courage from after the previous night’s revenge for doing to Jen nearly the same thing she was about to do to Rory but still she stood up and pulled Rory by her ankles to the edge of the couch leaving her ankles hanging over the arm rest.

Kendra then climbed on top of Rory’s legs and began to scribble her nails over the soles of Rory’s feet causing her to burst out laughing.

“Uh oh Rory.” Jen said with a smile. “Looks like you’re in trouble.” Jen then pulled Rory’s arms up over her head and locked them in with her legs. Kendra turned around as she heard Rory’s laughter double in intensity and couldn’t help but laugh as she saw Jen scribbling her nails in the middle of Rory’s outstretched armpits.

Rory’s laughter was infectious, and soon all three girls were heartily laughing as Kendra and Jen continued to dance their fingers over Rory’s ticklish spots. After two more episodes of which none of the girls had watched Kendra could tell that Rory was getting tired. Feeling kind of bad Kendra decided that she would give Rory a break. She climbed off of Rory and before she could see what was happening she was knocked to the floor on her belly.

Jen and Rory then each grabbed an ankle locking it in their legs with Kendra’s soles facing up in between their thighs. The two wasted no time and immediately began relentlessly tickling Kendra’s soles causing her to laugh loudly and pound her fist onto the ground. While the tickling wasn't nearly as torturous as it had been the night before it was still enough that Kendra couldn't concentrate on anything else. She laid there laughing as squirming for what felt like forever before she heard Rory speak up.

"Wow Jen, I think she'd let us do this to her all day long." Rory said gleefully. "She's not even really trying to get away."

"She is definately enjoying it isn't she." Jen answered sounding equally happy.

Kendra felt a sense of warmth fill her body, she had always wished to be tickled like this and now these two girls who had earned a reputation as merciless dominatrixes of tickle torment were playfully scribbling at her sock covered soles just enough to be purely pleasurable to Kendra. Kendra soaked up the feeling for a few minutes before her mind finally placed what it was, she was feeling radiating from her two ticklers. It was love, not the lustful kind she had grown used to in her relationships, it didn't manifest as sexual energy, it was more like sisterly love. Kendra didn't know how she knew it, but she suddenly knew that these two women were the only ones to show her true love in years. Kendra suddenly felt a giant wave of emotion swell within her and before she knew it she was laying on the floor sobbing.

"Kendra?!" Jen said in a concerned tone. "Are you ok? What happened?"

Kendra couldn't help but sob even harder as both Jen and Rory immediately stopped tickling her and moved down onto the floor and began to try and comfort her.

"I'm sorry Kendra?" Rory said moving her hair out of her face. "Was that too much?"

"No." Kendra was able to get out between sobs.

"Kendra." Jen said with the most caring tone that Kendra had ever heard. "If we did anything that upset you, we are truly sorry, if there is anything that we can do to make you feel safe let us know. I promise nothing else is going to happen unless you ask us to do it. You are in control, you are safe."

Kendra took a few minutes to compose herself before looking into Jens eyes with tears still streaming out of her own and let out a soft whimper before quietly saying "I'm sorry."

"You have nothing to apologize for Kendra." Jen said reassuringly.

"I just got overwhelmed, it felt like you both..." Kendra trailed off burying her head in her arms.

Jen began to rub Kendra's back gently as Rory stood and walked out of the room. A few moments later Rory was sitting cross legged next to Kendra with a small tray. Kendra looked at the tray which had a small teapot with a cup and a bunch of different tea options, a mini wine bottle and glasses, a bowl full of chocolates, and a water bottle. Kendra sat cross legged somewhat across from Rory and Jen joined them forming a triangle around the tray. After eating a few pieces of chocolate without looking at the other two girls Kendra worked up the courage to speak.

"I felt something coming from you two?" Kendra said quietly. "I don't really know how to explain it. Like you two are couple goals, you're so cute together and you are perfect for each other, and I would never want to get in the way of that but for a second it just felt like you both..."

"Loved you?" Jen asked in an understanding tone.

"It's stupid." Kendra said stuffing another chocolate into her mouth.

"No, it's not." Rory said taking Kendra's hand.

"Just because we aren't going to all date each other doesn't mean we can't love you." Jen said taking Kendra's other hand.

"No one has made me feel this way before." Kendra said sadly.

"Well, you deserve to feel loved." Jen said touching Kendra's chin and lifter her eyes to her own.

"I'll never find what you two have." Kendra said tears welling up in her eyes again.

"Says who?" Jen asked.

"I don't know." Kendra said in a defeated tone. "Everyone I've ever dated either took advantage of me or once they found out about my fetish thought I was a freak."

"So, you haven't met the right people then." Rory said. "Maybe we can help."

"How?" Kendra asked in a skeptical tone.

"Where did you say you were from?" Jen asked.

"Portland Oregon." Kendra answered, and then watched as Jen and Rory's eyes lit up as huge smiles grew over their faces.

"Leyla?" Jen asked excitedly.

"Oh, she'd be perfect." Rory agreed.

"Who's Leyla?" Kendra asked a hint of concern in her voice.

"A girl we met a little while back," Jen began to explain. "She's also from the Portland area, super cute, SUPER ticklish."

"Here's a picture of her." Rory said holding up her phone.

Kendra looked at the picture which showed a cute girl around the same age as her, the first thing that Kendra noticed were her ice blue eyes. As she continued to look, she saw that the girl was sitting barefoot and cross legged on a set of large wooden stocks. She looked slightly nervous and had her long dirty blonde hair pulled back into ponytail. She was wearing a sports bra and panties which made Kendra blush as she looked at the picture.

"Are you sure you should be showing me this?" Kendra asked.

"Oh, I'm sure she would be fine with it!" Rory said.

"Do you like the look of her?" Jen asked. "Physical attraction while not the only important part of finding someone is still important."

"I mean yeah." Kendra said. "She's adorable."

"Just like you." Rory added, causing Kendra to blush.

"Well then Rory why don't you shoot her a text." Jen suggested.

"Way ahead of you." Rory said holding up her phone. "She says that if we think that she would like Kendra then she would love to meet her."

"Do you have any good pictures of yourself?" Jen asked.

"Oh.. Um.. Maybe on my Facebook?" Kendra said unsure.

"Let me see." Jen said holding out her hand.

Kendra unlocked her phone and handed it over to Jen who began to scroll through her photos. After a minute or so Jen smiled and held the phone up to Rory.

"That's the one for sure." Rory said a huge smile growing across her face. Jen held the phone up so that Kendra could see the image they were referring to. Kendra saw a picture of herself laying on her belly on her bed with her feet up in the air behind her. She had on a pair of knee-high socks with the word love written on the sole. LO on one foot and VE on the other.

image0.jpeg

"That's from Pride last year." Kendra said with a giggle.

"Leyla is going to explode when she sees how cute you are." Rory said with a smile. "Send that one to me so I can send it to her."

Jen texted the picture to Rory from Kendra's phone and Rory sent it off to Leyla. They didn't have to wait long for a response, Kendra watched as Rory looked at her phone a smile growing on her face.

"Here, take a look." Rory said handing her phone over to Kendra.

Kendra looked down at the phone in her hand seeing the picture of herself, just under it was Leylas reply.

"OMG! That's HER!? She's gorgess!"

Kendra felt her heart begin to pound in her chest as she saw the three little dots that indicated Leyla was writing another message. After a few seconds it came through.

"Rory! Please give her my number! Oh my god she's so fucking cute! I'm dying! There is no way I can go to sleep now! It's like 2 AM here you bitch!"

Kendra giggled as she handed Rory's phone back to her.

"You two will be so cute together." Jen said with a huge smile across her face.

"You think she's going to like me?" Kendra asked nervously.

"Oh she's going to fucking love you." Jen said. "And you will love her, she's such a sweetheart."

"She wants to video call." Rory said excitedly.

"What?!" Kendra said her heart pounding so hard she could hear it in her ears. "But I must look like shit, I've been crying and before that I was thrashing around, I can't!"

"Listen," Jen said as she grabbed both of Kendra's hands and started to try and calm her back down. "She's just excited, it's two am where she is, Rory will tell her to get some sleep and we can spend the day getting you ready for your call. We'll have some lunch and then relax a bit this afternoon and then just before dinner you can go up and take a shower, then you can use any of my makeup you like to get yourself dolled up. Let's say that you two can have a virtual date at 6PM our time, that will be like 9AM there. Then eveyone will be at thier best."

"Good idea." Rory agreed sending the same to Leyla, and letting out a short laugh at her response.

"What did she say?" Kendra asked nervously.

"Um," Rory said covering her mouth. "I hope you take this as the compliment it is."

Kendra looked at Leylas response which was an angry face followed by a frustrated face followed by "Well then I'm at least getting off to this picture!" followed by a smiling devil emoji.

Kendra giggled, finding that she really liked the idea that Leyla would be getting off to the picture of her before going to bed.

"Wait!" Kendra said excitedly. "Did you two take any pictures last night?"

"A few." Rory admitted.

"Let me see!" Kendra said handing Rory back her phone.

Kendra was amused to see that Rory had made a special folder for her in her phone which had the pictures from the previous night as well as the picture that had been sent to Leyla already in it. She scrolled through the pictures until she found one in which she had the four scalp massagers taped to her feet and Rory and Jen were both attacking her ribs relentlessly. Her head was thrown back and her mouth was wide open with laughter, Kendra could tell from the picture just how torturous the tickling was in that moment and had this been a picture she found online she would have saved it to her secret folder in a heartbeat.

"Send this to her." Kendra said handing the phone back to Rory.

"You sure?" Rory said looking at the picture.

"Yes." Kendra said biting her bottom lip.

Rory sent the image and her phone began to buzz repeatedly at Leyla's responses.

"I think she liked it." Jen said with a giggle. "Now what do we want for lunch."

The trio of girls headed back into the kitchen and Jen made some sandwhiches that Kendra would have sworn had come from a resteraunt. They sat and ate while Jen and Rory told the story of their meeting and how they gained their reputation within the tickle community. Kendra was facinated, by the two "Dommy Mommies" as she had internally coined them. After lunch Jen excused herself and went into the living room, Kendra and Rory heard what sounded like furniture being moved and when they went to investigate they found that Jen had set up a portable massage table in the middle of the room.

"Climb on." Jen said patting the table and looking expectantly at Kendra.

"Are you going to tickle me?" Kendra asked shyly.

"Not this time," Jen said with a smirk. "But I promise you'll love this."

Kendra began to climb onto the table when Jen grabbed her arm suddenly.

"Wait." Jen said sternly. "Clothes off first."

"W-what?" Kendra asked instinctivly covering herself with her arms.

"You, naked, now." Jen demanded.

Kendra didn't dare question Jen in this moment and began to strip down to only her panties.

"If you're more comfortable you can keep those on." Jen said noticing the hesitation in Kendra.

Kendra climbed onto the table and stuck her face down through the hole in the table. The first thing she noticed was that the table was a little shorter than any she had been on before allowing her feet to dangle over the edge. She was a bundle of nerves as she waited in anticipation of what the two cruel ticklers would do to her next. After a few seconds she heard Jen whisper into her ear causing her to jump slightly.

"Kendra," Jen whispered. "You are going to have a relaxing afternoon, while I can't promise that what we are going to do won't tickle at all, tickling you isn't the goal of this afternoon. I want you to let go of any aprehension or anxiety you have about yourself or your fetish, no matter how strange you may think other people may think what we are doing is, it's just us here and we can enjoy our time together without any judgements. The most important thing for you to remember this afternoon is that you deserve to be treated this way, always."

Kendra wasn't sure what Jen was talking about, but something in her voice was just so calming. She felt Jen's presence leave her side and nervously awaited what was going to come next when she felt something warm and wet dripping onto her heel.

"Eeek" Kendra squeaked gaining a giggle from both Jen and Rory who Kendra could now tell were at her feet. "So it was tickling then." Kendra thought to herself as she prepared for the attack she was sure was coming. She felt the touch of the girls on both of her feet at once and prepared to let out a loud laugh but was instead suprised to hear herself let out a long moan instead. Jen and Rory were both pressing thier fingers deep into the tissue of Kendra's feet releasing every bit of anticipation from them as they seemingly melted under their touch. Kendra tried to hold in the sounds of her pleasure but was quickly scolded by Jen who told her to "Let it out." Kendra had never had a real foot massage before, she was always convinced she was far to ticklish to have one. She now wished she had been getting massages regularly as she could feel the tension throughout her body leaving through her feet. After what seemed like maybe an hour Kenra felt one of the girls moving up her leg, working the warm oil into them as they pressed deep into her calf musscles. Kendra let herself slip into another world as whomever it was moved up her body before climbing onto the table and strattling her starting to work the knots out of her shoulders.

"Let me know if this isn't ok." Kendra heard Jen say quietly from by her feet. A few seconds later she felt something warm, wet, a wiggly slide in between her toes. At first she was shocked, but as Jen continued by sliding her mouth around Kendra's big toe and sucking it while swiping her tounge over it she couldn't help but feel aroused.

"Jen loves this part." Rory said leaning in close to Kendra. "Have you ever had your toes sucked or feet worshipped before?"

"No." Kendra moaned slightly as the word left her.

"Do you like it?" Rory asked.

"Yes." Kendra admitted.

"Good, because when Jen made Leyla worship her feet the last time we saw her Leyla fell in love with it." Rory said. "Jen taught her all the tricks too, so she's an expert at it. So I know you enjoy both sides but do you prefer to tickle or be tickled more."

"Tickle." Kendra answered, completely relaxed in the moment and willing to tell these two women anything at all.

"Perfect." Rory said pushing out a particularly stubborn knot under Kendra shoulder blade causing her to let out a groan. "Leyla like to be on both sides too, but I can tell that deep down she wants someone who is going to dominate her. Do you want to dominate her?"

"Yes." Kendra said feeling the release of the knot that she hadn't even realized was bothering her for months now. "She's so fucking cute."

"You'll take good care of her right?" Rory asked moving up to Kendra's neck. "Just because she's your little sub doesn't mean that you don't need to make her feel loved. Aftercare is important, and if you decide to live normal lives outside of the fetish then trust is very important."

"I understand." Kendra said thinking about what life might be like with someone who was also into tickling.

"Good." Kendra said laying down on top of Kendra and hugging her. "Now that you're all relaxed I think we skipped Jen's turn for Netflix and tickle."

Kendra forced herself to get up from the table and the trio walked over to the couch and began to play the anime show again. Jen laid down on ber back with her feet sticking over the arm of the couch and her arms up waiting for someone to trap them. Rory looked at Kendra nervously.

"I want to do something but it may be a little weird." Rory said.

"I'm up for anything." Kendra said with a twinkle in her eye.

Rory gave a nod and then slipped off her pajama pants and climbed up and put her knees onto Jen's arms. She then posistioned herself so that her pussy was right over Jen's face. Kendra picking up on what was about to happen excitedly climbed onto Jen's legs and prepared to tickle her feet.

"The harder you tickle her the faster I'll come." Rory said as she began to tickle Jen's ribs causing her to laugh loudly before it being muffeled by Rory pressing down into her. Kendra began to tickle Jen's feet which she knew from previous sessions to be even more ticklish than her own. After a few minutes she heard Rory begin to moan and excitedly doubled her efforts on Jen's feet. Kendra wasn't sure if she would have enjoyed being in Jen's posistion as the trust it would take for someone to sit on her face while she was tickled breathless was just a little to much for her, but she trusted that Rory would let her know if anything she was doing was to much for Jen. After nearly an hour of tickling Rory finally let out a cry and climbed off of Jen falling onto the floor.

Without missing a beat Jen sat up and began to tickle Kendra's ribs causing her to fall backward on top of her. Kendra didn't try to fight the tickling as Rory quickly recovered and climbed back into the fray tickling both Kendra and Jen's feet. This continued until all three girls were exhausted and cuddling on the couch. Kendra was loving the feeling of being cuddled between Jen and Rory and was content to spend the rest of her life there, but after a little while Jen spoke up.

"So, are your clothes back at the main lodge?" Jen asked.

"Oh, um yeah I guess so." Kendra answered.

"Well, do you have anything super cute to wear for your date tonight?" Jen said sitting up.

"Oh," Kendra said suddenly realizing that she did in fact have something that would work. "I actually do."

"Perfect." Jen said smiling. "You run back down to your room and grab what you need. You can shower and everthing here so that your hair doesn't freeze on the way back, meanwhile we'll set you up for tonight."

Kendra made her way down to the lodge and into her room grabbing the clothing that she had packed just in case she ended up needing something more formal. She rode back up to Jen and Rory's cabin and was quickly ushered into the bathroom by Rory who instructed her to take her time getting ready. Kendra took a shower and did her hair and makeup then began to slip into her form fitting black dress and nylons, she had a pair of heels that she would have worn as well but decided that since they weren't actually going outside at all she would stay more comfortable. She walked out of the bathroom and made her way down the stairs where Jen and Rory sat waiting for her. She couldn't help but blush as Jen and Rory both watched her walk down the stairs and into the room with approving nods.

"Ready for your big date?" Jen asked smiling.

"I think so." Kendra said nervously.

"This way." Jen said leading Kendra into a small office off the living room. A large monitor was set up on the desk and a bottle of wine and some cheese and fruit were on a small plate. "When you're ready just click dial and it will call her." Jen said leaving the room and closing the door behind her.

Kendra took a few deep breaths and then clicked the dial button suddenly feeling a panicked sensation wash over her as the computer rang. After a few rings the call connected and Leyla's face popped up onto the screen, she was biting her bottom lip and Kendra could tell that she was just as nervous if not more nervous than her.

"Hi," Kendra said waving.

"Hi," Leyla responded a smile growing on her face. Kendra felt her mind begin to race as she heard Leyla's voice, the first thing that popped into her mind was the desire to hear her laughing. "So this is kind of akward huh?" Leyla said with a nervous giggle that caused Kendra's heart to race.

"Yeah," Kendra admitted pushing past the fantasies taking place in the back of her mind. "Everything has been crazy since I met Jen and Rory actually."

"Haha, I know what you mean." Leyla said adjusting in her chair. "So obviuosly you're into tickling, but what else do you like to do?"

"Oh," Kendra responded unprepared for the question. "Well I guess I like to read a lot, what about you?"

"I play video games." Leyla said holding up a controller.

"Oh really?" Kendra said genuinely interested.

"Yeah, it just helps me escape the real world ya know?" Leyla said seeming more relaxed by the minute.

"Totally, that's what books do for me, what kind of games do you play?" Kendra asked.

"Mostly strategy right now, or like simulation games." Leyla said shrugging. "What kind of books do you read?"

"Oh... Um I..." Kendra began turning a deep shade of red. "I guess I would say mostly romance."

"Romance huh?" Leyla said with a wink.

"Okay fine smut." Kendra admitted causing both girls to laugh heartily.

"So, I really enjoyed your pictures last night." Leyla said biting her bottom lip again.

"Oh yeah?" Kendra said.

"They had you screaming huh?" Leyla said adjusting in her chair again.

"Howling." Kendra agreed. "I didn't know anything could tickle that bad."

"Yeah, Jen and Rory can be pretty mean." Leyla said with a smile. "What about you? Can you be mean?"

"I want to be mean to you." Kendra admitted feeling herself getting warm.

"Tell me what you would do to me." Leyla said leaning in towards the camera.

"Well I'd want you in that same device I was in last night, I'd make sure you were strapped in tight so you couldn't even move an inch. Then I'd start by slowly tickling you all over just to learn where all your tickle spots are. Then once I found them I would tickle you until you begged for me to stop, then I would get you and hold the vibrator pressed hard against you until you begged me to tickle you again." Kendra said allowing the fantasies in her head to flow out.

"Holy shit." Leyla said pulling her knees up to her chest with a huge grin on her face.

"Do you like having your feet tickled?" Kendra asked.

"Mmhmm." Leyla said hiding her face behind her knees.

"Good, that's my favortie spot to tickle." Kendra said wiggling her fingers at the camera, causing Leyla to giggle. "Wait does that tickle?"

"No." Leyla said burying her face even more.

"You're halfway around the world and I can still tickle you?" Kendra said wiggling her fingers into the camera again and teasing Leyla. "Tickle, tickle, tickle."

"Hehehehehe Stop that!" Leyla said squirming.

"Oh my god you are so fucking adorable." Kendra said staring into the screen. "If I could I would get on a plane today and come right to where you are."

"When do you fly back?" Leyla asked.

"Two days." Kendra said a hint of sadness in her voice.

"Did you park your car at the ariport?" Leyla asked.

"No I took an Uber." Kendra said with a quizical look.

"Well..." Leyla said shyly. "Maybe I could pick you up and we could go on a real first date?" Kendra took a few second to process what Leyla had just said but once she had her eyes lit up brightly.

"That would be amazing!" Kendra said with a smile.

"Alright! Have Rory give you my number and you can text me with details and we can stay in touch!" Leyla said bubbling over with excitement. "Ugh, I have to get to work."

"Oh." Kendra said a little disapointed. "Well that's ok. We'll talk again soon right?"

"Definately!" Leyla said practically buzzing with excitement.

Leyla reached forward as if she was going to turn off her computer but instead seemingly just turned off her monitor. Kendra started to say something but stopped as Leyla pulled her dress up over her head revealing a large ornate feather tattoo on her ribcage. Leyla then turned towards the camera and reached behind her back to unclip her bra allowing it to drop to the floor and showing off her perky breasts to the camera.

"Uhm...Leyla. Your camera is still on." Kendra said feeling slightly guilty for what she was seeing but still unable to look away.

Leyla then took off her panties showing she was well groomed and then slipped another pair on before bending over with her butt facing the camera. She then sat on her bed that was directly across from the camera and began to slide on a pair on mismatched over the knee socks and then holding her soles towards the camera for a few seconds before standing an putting on a red lacy bra and tight black crop top. She looked to one side of the room at what Kendra assumed was a mirror before turning back to the camera, winking, blowing a kiss and turning it off.

"Holy shit." Kendra said staring at the now black screen. "That was so fucking hot."

Kendra emerged from the office room and as the door opened she heard Rory's desperate laughter from upstairs. Jen was sitting on the couch sipping a glass of wine and reading a book with a content smile on her face.

"So how'd it go?" Jen asked looking up from her book.

"Where is Rory?" Kendra asked looking towards the sound of her laughter.

"She's having some funishment." Jen said moving her now stocking covered feet from the couch to make room for Kendra.

"Oh..ok" Kendra said sitting next to Jen who set her book down. "Well it went great! She's going to pick me up from the airport when I get home and we're going to go do something in person."

"Wonderful!" Jen said proudly. "I'm so happy the two of you are hitting it off."

"Yes!" Kendra said suddenly realizing that Jen and Rory were the entire reason that she had even met Leyla. "Thank you so much for introducing us!"

"Of course!" Jen said. "Please make sure to keep me and Rory posted on how the two of you work out."

"I will." Kendra said with a big smile.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAA! JEN! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! TURN THIS FUCKING THING OFFFFFFF!" Rory screamed from upstairs.

"Well, it seems I have to attend to Rory." Jen said standing up. "I assume you can show yourself out."

"Oh sure." Kendra said standing up as well. Jen reached out and hugged Kendra before making her way up the stairs. Kendra gathered her things slowly as she was listening to the interaction between Jen and Rory.

"HAHAHAHAHAA! JEN! AHAHAHAHAHA! PLEASE! HAHAHAHAHAAAA! THE VIBRATOR!" Rory laughed.

"This is what you get for putting ice down my back." Jen said coldly.

"AAAAHAHAHAHAHAAA! NONONONOOOOO!" Rory screamed. "NOT MORE MASSAGERS!"

"Oh yes, let's see the two on each foot, then I'll add these in your armpits, then a toothbrush between each of your toes, and that will leave me open to tickle your poor little ribs." Jen said as Kendra heard a serious uptick in Rory's laughter.

"AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA! AAAHHH! AHHHHH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMM!" Rory screamed out as she had what Kendra assumed was a very intense orgasm.

"Keeeeeeendra." Jen said in a sing songy voice. "Unless you would like a turn getting what Rory is getting I suggest you leave."

Kendra's blood ran cold and she began to walk out of the cabin but stopped just short of the door.

"Rory's supposed to give me Leyla's number." Kendra called up stairs.

"Is her number worth spending another night in the humiliator?" Jen asked in a scolding tone.

Kendra pondered Jen's words for a moment before setting her backpack down on the kitchen table and making her way up the stairs.

"Well, Rory." Jen said stopping her tickling. "It looks like you may have lucked out tonight."

Kendra helped let Rory out of her bondage before slipping off her dress without any direction from Jen and climbing obiediently into the humiliator. She watched with excitement and terror as Jen and Rory began to strap her into the device even more strictly than they had the previous night. Once she was in the two girls set to work starting on Kendra's nylon covered soles. Kendra exploded into desperate laughter which was soon joined by Jen and Rorys. Rory snapped a picture and sent it off to Leyla along with Kendra's number. A few hours later Kendra found herself on the humiliator with two head massagers on each of her feet, toothbrushes between her toes, more massagers in her underarms and behind her knees, two vibrators pressed against her panties. Jen and Rory were on either side of her tickling from her ribs to her thighs and everywhere in between as she squealed with overstimulation. Kendra felt another orgasm building up inside of her and closed her eyes and imagined Leyla was in her place. She let out a primal scream as she came harder than she had ever come before.

"Good girl." Jen said switching off the vibrators and starting to remove the many tickling devices from her body. "Now why don't you take a rest, Rory put Leyla's number in your phone."

"Thank hahahaa you." Kendra said through the aftershocks of the tickle torture. "For everything."

It had been a few days since meeting Kendra and both Jen and Rory knew that she was on her flight home and could hardly wait for updates but both girls had now turned their attention to the lovely girl who was strapped extra tightly into their humiliator. Kinley sat nervously her bare toe tied feet helplessly on display in front of her. Jen could't help but chuckle at Kinleys tattooed feet which read "WARNING: INSANELY TICKLISH FEET! MUST BE RESTRAINED BEFORE TICKLING!" in the center of each sole. Just under the toes on each foot "Tie each toe for best results." and on Kinley's heels in a playful font "Although a slight breeze is more than enough to tickle my feet, it is highly suggested that baby oil be applied followed by non stop vigorous scrubbing with a hairbrush." had been written. Lastly across Kinley's toes with one letter one each toe was "MAKE ME BEG!"

"So just to remind you, you've signed a no mercy contract." Jen said holding up the paper with Kinley's signature on it.

"Yes." Kinley said shifting nervously and blowing some hair out of her face.

"Last chance to chicken out." Rory said with an evil grin.

"No way." Kinley said defiantly. "I just need to be out in three days for my next flight."

"No promises." Jen said stroking a feather over her palm.

Kinley's eyes lit up with michevioius excitement. She had made both girls promise again and again that they would be absolutely merciless, and they assured her that they would.

Jen and Rory began to lightly drag their stiff feathers along the tips of Kinley's tied toes causing her to fall into steady laughter already.

"Holy fucking shit." Rory said practically salivating at Kinley's sensitivity.

"She's so fucking ticklish!" Jen said amazed.

The girls spent quite a while using the feathers to tickle Kinley's feet as finding someone truly feather ticklish was incredibly rare. After a while though the girls wanted to see what would happen with some of their stronger methods. Jen was the first to pick up a hairbrush and began to run her finger along the bristles making a distinct sound that Kinley instantly recongnized.

"Oh nononnoooo!" Kinley begged, one thing that Kinley had made clear to her two tormentors was that while she was actively being tickled it was pure hell, unbareable torture, she would panic, scream, beg, swear, and make any deal to get it to stop. It wasn't until after the sessions were over that she would think back on the experiance with pure lust.

Jen smiled cruely as she began to mercilessly scrub Kinley's soles with the hairbrush casuing her to begin the thrash like Jen had never seen anyone thrash before. Rory took some sensitzing lotion and squirted it onto Kinley's soles before picking up her own brush.

"NOOOOOO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA! YOU FUCKING WHOOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOOOORRES!" Kinley screamed as the lotion began to take it's effect.

Jen and Rory laughed giddily as Kinley continued to beg for mercy, after a few minutes of brushing each girl picked up an electric toothbrush and began to explore between Kinley's tied toes causing her laughter to go up an octave and make her begging incoherant.

"Scrub a-dub a-dub, scrub a-dub a-dub," Jen began to sing playfully. "Scrub your toes and in between, feels so tickly and so mean, makes you laugh and makes you scream, tickle torture so extreme."

"HAHAHAHAHAHA! SHUT THE FUCK UUUUHUHUHUHUHP!" Kinley yelled showing that Jen's teasing was having the desired effect.

"The brushes on your feet go scrub, scrub, scrub. Scrub, scrub, scrub. Scrub, scrub, scrub. The brushes on your feet go scrub, scrub, scrub. All day loooooong!" Jen began to sign again causing Rory to burst out laughing. "The toothbrush in your toes goes buzz buzz buzz." Jen continued to sign her ryme for each tool that she had in her arsenal as she tried each one out.

The flosser in your toes goes whir whir whir.
The finger on your soles go scratch scratch scratch.
The pen of your arch goes scrible scrible scrible.
The feather on your heel goes swish swish swish.
The grooming glove on your foot goes back and forth.
The backscratcher on your foot goes up and down.
The scalp massager on your foot spins round and round.

Jen picked up the last type of tool that she had which was one that Kinley had brought four of to be used on her.

"What did she call this thing?" Jen asked looking at it, it was a small cylinder slightly bigger in the middle, and it looked like you would turn it on by spinning the bottom part.

"The Shocker?" Rory said shrugging. "I guess she got it at a session with some tickle video producer."

"Huh, let's give it a try." Jen said turning it on.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! NOOOOOOOO NOT THAT! AAAHAHAHAHAAANYTHING BUT THAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAT!" Kinley screamed when she saw the small tool in Jen's hands.

"Oooooooh this is going to be fun." Rory said fishing in the box for one of the new tools as well. "She said all you have to do it turn it on and gently touch it to her foot and she'll go crazy."

"Works for me." Jen said placing the tool just under Kinley's big toe. Kinley erupted into hystarical laughter as soon as the tool touched her foot. Rory applied her tool to Kinley's other heel and then noticed that the entire Humiliator was begining to move around as Kinley thrashed.

"Hey Jen?" Rory said loud enough that Kinely would be able to hear.

"Yes Rory?" Jen asnwered keeping up the game.

"Didn't Kinley pack FOUR of these?" Rory asked emphasizing the four.

"She did, didn't she." Jen answered. "It would be a shame to not use them all right?"

"I mean we do both have two hands." Rory answered.

Both girls switched on the other Shocker and began to slowly move them over each of Kinley's hyper sensitive feet much to her dismay. Kinley was no longer able to even beg, she was just laughing and thrashing so much that Jen was genuinely concerned she may break the Humiliator. This continued for over an hour before they decided to give poor Kinley a rest. They stopped the tickling and got her some water through a straw, just before they were about to begin again Jen's phone rang.

"Oh good you're here!" Jen said gleefully. "Come on in we're upstairs!"

Kinley began to thrash at her bondage as soon as none other than Alice reached the top of the stairs still in her flight attendant uniform.

"Hey Kins!" Alice said with a smile. "I hope you don't mind but I brought Lilah with me too."

"The more the merrier!" Jen said handing each girl a Shocker tool."Ok so with one hand you are going to take this and lightly glide it over her foot, then the other hand can use any tool you like."

"So we just tickle her?" Lilah asked with a nervous giggle. "Isn't she like insanely ticklish?"

"I know isn't it great!" Alice said taking her place at Kinley's right foot.

"No Alice! C'mon! Alice ALICE!" Kinley began to beg as Alice turned on the Shocker.

"Coochie coochie cooooooo!" Alice said as she placed the Shocker right onto Kinley's big toe causing her to buck and laugh loudly.

"Don't worry Lilah." Rory said handing the girl a hairbrush. "Despite how she acts she fucking loves this."

Lilah began timidly but within 15 minutes she prooved to be a merciless tickler.

"Oh my god tying her toes was such a good idea! She can't even flinch! I can just hold this thing right here and all she can do about it is scream!" Lilah said giggling as she use her other hand to slide a flosser in and out from between Kinleys toes. Kinley was tickled mercilessly four nearly eight hours before she finally passed out from exhaustion leading to cheers from the four girls. Alice and Lilah thanked Jen and Rory and made their way back to the lodge and Jen and Rory got Kinley cleaned up. The next morning Kinley woke up still in the Humiliator.

"Oh good you're up!" Jen said smiling. "Rory and I have to go into town today but we should be back sometime after dinner, we set this up so you aren't bored while we're gone."

Kinley looked down in horror as the four Shockers were held against her bare feet, each toe had a electric toothbrush in it and both of her heels had mechanical sclap massagers taped to them. Jen began to swich all of the deivces on before giving Kinley a kiss on the head and walking down the stairs as Kinley howled in ticklish agony.

God damn that story was incredible, the 'Shoppe' stories are hands down some of the best tickling stories I've ever read 🙂

You're my absolute favorite writer on this forum. I absolutely love this new series and how it ties in the shoppe, and older story characters. Rachel at the renfaire I've probably read over 50 times as well as Kelli at the convention. Rachel was my favorite character and you keep getting better and better at stories and the tortures. Always waiting to see what you'll dream up next 😁

Amazing story! I especially love the return of Kinley 🙂👍 I also loved the bit about Abby the cat girl!!!😻

jen are rory are easily two of my favorite characters and your stories have the absolute BEST scenarios!!! I love how jen and rory helped abby along... and then set her up to get tickled by her sister ;) they always do that... they lure you in and then once you can't turn back, they invite the most evil tickler they can think of ;) its soooo good!!

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back