• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jenna Bush Hagar Briefly tickled on foot on Today Show

nomind

Don't hammer me if this is the wrong place to post this.

Today on, well Today, they were doing a spot on alternative health/medical procedures for pain. Jenna Bush Hagar was lying in a reclined chair barefoot and they did some kind of infrared treatment thing to the bottoms. As they were switching to the next treatment, Savannah Guthrie said, "Are you ticklish?" and gave her a brief foot tickle. JB pulled her foot back and said, "I don't like that."

VERY BRIEF! Don't blink, or you might miss it.

Here's the link: http://www.today.com/id/49063771/#53361121

You'll get one of those annoying commercials first. It happens around the 5:30 mark. Again, very brief, and not a tremendous reaction, but enjoy.

Cheers!

Well, for your first post, nomind, I thought it was an excellent clip. I really enjoyed that. It is also a very nice clip for the foot fetishists as well, as there are some nice close-ups of Jenna Bush's feet. It makes you wonder when Savannah Guthrie sneaks in that tickle at the end, if she was thinking about it the whole time. lol

Now if only Natalie Morales would have been barefoot and upside down in the inversion table! :devil:

I think it was a great reaction and I didn't hear her say she didn't like it. It just looked like a genuine ticklish response. Plus Jenna has some sexy feet. Great first post

She should have also tickled Natalie Morales when she was upside down...

I LOVED that clip. Thanks Nomind, amazing find. I loved the position her soles where in, so vulnerable. Great looking feet and the fact she asked her was she ticklish before she tickled her, great!

Glad someone posted this! I was about to. I was at home and saw it live. I was like "O Shit"...totally unexpected and Jena looked shocked and surprised. That reaction was priceless. I just wish that machine worked at first bc I think Samantha would have tickled her longer. And I agree, she should have taken Natalie's shoe off and tickled her too!

Such a shame to see a beautiful woman with such neglected feet. Immediate turn off for me. :(

Such a shame to see a beautiful woman with such neglected feet. Immediate turn off for me. :(

What clip were you watching? I thought Jenna's feet were beautiful. Cute little toes, nice arches. Plus they're ticklish!

I feel like I heard a sarcastic "Oh thank you, I appreciate that" after the tickle.

I'd mostly agree, but what I heard was "Oh, yeah, thank you, I appreciate that."

Sarcasm... maybe, probably. But since she jerked her foot away and said the all-important word "yeah" in there... my verdict is ticklish. Sweet! Thanks for sharing.

What clip were you watching? I thought Jenna's feet were beautiful. Cute little toes, nice arches. Plus they're ticklish!

I was watching the clip that showed seriously calloused feet. The same clip where the host and the Doctor both commented on the heavy callouses....or the one where Jenna said her husband refers to her callouses as another layer. Ticklish feet are fine dude...but dont be blind to the obvious.

Cute video, love the mainstream f/f feet tickling, which is super super rare.

Jenna seems really bitchy, but I guess growing up with your dad as POTUS will make you feel entitled.

Doesn't work for me :cry1::cry1:
Can someone post another snippet? Pleeaasse

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/4/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums. See who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back