• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jennifer Garner Ticklish Feet

EDIT: Deleting my first sentence (see it quoted in Skatz's comment below)

Thanks, Revy, for thinking of us!

Here's what's known about Jennifer Garner cut and paste from older posts:

Thanks to tommytikl who first posted about this.
From http://extratv.warnerbros.com/daily _03/06_18d.html
Regarding Marc Rufallo and an incident he had with Jennifer Garner: "Playing the romantic interest to his lovely co-star, Ruffalo quickly found out sometimes love does hurt. He says, "I tickled her today and she clamped down on my hands in like a hand lock with such ferocity literally I couldn't move. She said, ‘You're lucky man. I'm kind of out of practice. If I were doing ‘Alias’ now you'd have an ass whipping handed to you."

Tickler5150 comments: "I seem to remember reading a similar note in a magazine awhile back, with a costar saying that she's so ticklish she threatened to kick his ass if he tried it again. It was worded a little differently, so it may be a different one or may be the same thing."

There's also these pedicure pics (attached below) where she's contorting her face and (I think) The Daily Mail is speculating that she's ticklish. (even though it looks like she's in pain). I'm also attaching her one mainstream scene (at least the one I know) where she plays a woman who's switched places with a 13 year old, ala Freaky Friday. (or something like that).

Attachments

• Perhaps_the_actress_was_ticklish_as_she_looked_a_little_unc-m-81_1445122814971.jpg
    Perhaps_the_actress_was_ticklish_as_she_looked_a_little_unc-m-81_1445122814971.jpg
    236 KB · Views: 957
  • Perhaps_the_actress_was_ticklish_as_she_looked_a_little_unc-m-71_1445122814971.jpg
    Perhaps_the_actress_was_ticklish_as_she_looked_a_little_unc-m-71_1445122814971.jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 960
  • Jennifer Garner 13_going_on_30[2004].mp4
    3.5 MB
Last edited:
Nice! I had a crush on her when I was younger and wondered if her feet were ticklish.

That's not true. She's been really active on her Instagram for a while now. That article is from five years ago. Changed her mind.

Well then I stand corrected! And that makes the pedicure pictures even more definite......thanks Revy! (and Skatz ;) Great find! Many apologies!

I was going to post this but great she admits her feet are ticklish. That is awesome. Sadly the reaction she giving shows she isn't a fan. That's a bummer. Always nice when we find out celebrities are ticklish but when they clearly not liking it, that does suck a bit.

This is GOLD! Thank you! && obviously doesn't mean anything for sure but Reese Witherspoon liked it!&#55357;&#56833;
Thanks Revy!!

I saw this yesterday and was happy to see confirmation right from the lady herself. Nice!

Ben Affleck was on the Tonight Show some years ago when he was with Jennifer and he told a story about how he liked to suck on her toes but she was off the charts ticklish. Wish I had recorded it but I think of that story every time I see her. Damn.

Ben Affleck was on the Tonight Show some years ago when he was with Jennifer and he told a story about how he liked to suck on her toes but she was off the charts ticklish. Wish I had recorded it but I think of that story every time I see her. Damn.

Really? Never heard that one. Anyone else see that?

He's a notorious tickler, and if she hates it so much, the marriage must have been hard on him!; I know when he was asked a tickle question, his reply was "That's way too personal.", I'm surprised he'd be talking bedroom habits of his kids' mother on the Tonight Show. Who was the host? If I can narrow down the time frame, I can possibly recover it.

Really? Never heard that one. Anyone else see that?

He's a notorious tickler, and if she hates it so much, the marriage must have been hard on him!; I know when he was asked a tickle question, his reply was "That's way too personal.", I'm surprised he'd be talking bedroom habits of his kids' mother on the Tonight Show. Who was the host? If I can narrow down the time frame, I can possibly recover it.

The host was Leno and it was during their blissfully happy stage of the relationship. If you find that clip, you are a true savant! The subject of her feet or toes came up during their banter and he mentioned her being way ticklish when he tried sucking them. My jaw hit the floor when he said it lol

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back