• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jennifer Love Hewitt/Sigourney Weaver Tickle Fight AVI!

Solution

dig dug dog: You say that the file is too big to send over e-mail? Ever hear of WinAce? You can break up the file into smaller parts and send them over multiple e-mails. You can get it at

http://download.cnet.com/downloads/0-10097-100-7878388.html?tag=st.dl.10001-103-1.lst-7-1.7878388

It's only 2.6 MB. I myself would like to get a hold of this clip, so I figured I'd help everybody out. If you are gonna send it this way then EVERYONE you send it to must have WinAce so they can put the clip back together again. Please e-mail the clip to me, and everyone else who hasnt seen it yet. E-mail me if you're having any problems with it.

My e-mail address is [email protected]

Can't wait to see it :D

Dalsine--

I will make the effort even though I keep hearing--and in certain cases experiencing--that some TMF folks do not acknowledge their benefactors. But I am charged with loving my neighbor as myself and...it's JENNIFER LOVE HEWITT!!!

I'll let you know if I need help (a strong possibility) and then try to make it available.

I am downloading the device you mentioned as I write these lines....

dig dug dog

Dalsine--

I have downloaded WinAce. Please send me DETAILED instructions concerning how to break down and e-mail the JLH file, as you described above.

My e-mail address is: [email protected]

dig dug

dig dug dog said:
Dalsine--

I will make the effort even though I keep hearing--and in certain cases experiencing--that some TMF folks do not acknowledge their benefactors. But I am charged with loving my neighbor as myself and...it's JENNIFER LOVE HEWITT!!!

DIG DUG DOG! DIG DUG DOG! DIG DUG DOG! For He's a jolly good fellow, for he's ... DIG DUG DOG! DIG DUG DOG for President! DIG DUG DOG! ....

And all that is just for trying, imagine how much there will be for succeeding.

Thanks man. :)

T
[email protected]

lil help?

HITW's now charging $15 per month I think (huge profit margin.. now way it can cost so much to have decent bandwidth). I tried earlier with the DivX thing, but it didn't work then either.
Will some please email me the clip at [email protected] or post it here or on a website.

Thanks,
Hak

help

Ive downloaded the Codec from DIVx but it still says its a quick time file. How do I stop this. Thanks in advance!!!! :confused:

Hey mnstr--

I've got the new application and I'm working on it. It's a bit complicated, but I think I'll succeed eventually.

ddd

If you want it...

Come get it. I've posted it at

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/dalsine

Download all the files. Then read the Read-me for instructions on seeing the clip. This should solve the problem of people getting the clip.

I haven't tried downloading it yet, so please tell me if you have any problems seeing the clip.

DOWNLOAD IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS THE BIGGEST MUST SEE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dalsine,

You're welcome. And thank YOU for the instructions that made it possible.

dig dug dog

A - f@#~in - mazin

All i can say is that some people on this forum are amazing.
Cheers for the post. You have my most undoubtable respect.

Ive bin looking for this 4 ages. Dalsine im 4ever in your debt

Iceman :D :) :D :p

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back