• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jennifer Meets the Bondage Chair

bigblack87

TMF Master
Pro bodybuilder Jennifer Kennedy now must face another test of endurance in the bondage chair. The chair leaves her whole upper body vulnerable and her upper body is even more ticklish than her feet. In particular her armpits are extremely sensitive. Nikki's fingers find her abs, sides, and even her bellybutton. All spots generate a loud, hearty laugh that would wake up a bear during hibernation. Jennifer was twisting and rocking in the chair so much she almost broke it. By the end of the clip she was clearly broken with her hair a mess and sweat running down her face. Jennifer Kennedy may be the most ticklish girl I've worked with so far and she's by far the strongest. I love that contrast. So strong, yet so ticklish!

Comments and feedback are always encouraged, thanks.

http://clips4sale.com/store/60535

[video=vimeo;84540338]http://vimeo.com/84540338[/video]

Attachments

• JEN CHAIR 1.jpg
    JEN CHAIR 1.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 415
  • JEN CHAIR 2.jpg
    JEN CHAIR 2.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 514
  • JEN CHAIR 3.jpg
    JEN CHAIR 3.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 412
Nice but i would really prefer Nikki tied on that chair with her belly bing tickled sooooooo widly so she loose her mind ;)

Awesome!!!
I Love Jennifer's Laugh and Reactions!!!
Seeing her Muscular Body strapped to the Chair is a Major Turn-On!!!
Oh the Belly Button Tickling was 2 Die 4, and the way Nikki Teased Jennifer was Awesome!!!
I Love how Nikki's Finger Nails Tickles Jennifer's Tummy and Sides with just the right amount of pressure!!!

Thank You for doing more work with Jennifer, I can't wait to see more especially with her Bare Feet!!!

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

I love this series Jennifer is a strikingly ticklish lee but is also a devastating ler!!!
Theses 2 ladies have great ticklish chemistry together!!!!
Great work with them!!!

Thanks for the positive feedback guys. I thought these two would be an interesting pair. The revenge clip with Nikki was dropped today.

Very interesting, ticklish ladies! Are there any foot pics of them? What`s their shoe sizes?

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back