• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jennifer Thomas vs Joey Kaos - Tickle to Victory! (F/M)

HottiesWrestle

TMF Poster
Tickling Payback Mixed Wrestling

Jennifer Thomas is looking for another match with Joey Kaos, even after they put each other through hell. This time, she has a secret weapon. Turns out, Joey is ticklish! Just when he's ready to piledriver Jennifer to hell, she tickles her way out of it and gains the upperhand. She locks him up in wrestling holds as she tickles him mercilessly. Joey cries that it's unfair, and not even wrestling! Jennifer locks his legs up and proceeds to take of his shoes and socks to tickle his feet, until he taps out!

Available on SessionGirlClips and Clips4sale

Free Preview Clip

We need some feedback! What do you like more...girl tickling guy clips like this, girl-girl, or guys tickling girls?

Also for specific custom requests please email [email protected] :)

nice clip...as a fan of f/m it was pretty good...might I suggest getting ticklish males though....non ticklish or guys acting ticklish are pretty much a turnoff...just my 2 cents...thanks for posting!

nice clip...as a fan of f/m it was pretty good...might I suggest getting ticklish males though....non ticklish or guys acting ticklish are pretty much a turnoff...just my 2 cents...thanks for posting!
Totally agree with RChello on this. Granting that the market is hugely f/f or m/f, being an f/m fan don't do it unless the guy is genuinely ticklish.

Thank you for the feedback everyone! Please keep it coming.

Looks like we might have to do an LA area casting call for a ticklish male!
If you're in LA, ticklish and don't mind being on video, please email [email protected] so we can work something out.

We will try to do more f/f - m/f as well :)

My vote will be F/F then M/F. And I do enjoy seeing those clips when you post them, so thanks!

J :jester: J

I love F/M and would love to see more, but I agree, the guy has to be truly ticklish! Quite the turnoff if they're faking.

keep doing f/m (but with ticklish guys) and m/f. i abhore f/f!

steve

LOVE your vids!!! Nice concept. More barefoot tickling with F/F, FF/M, and F/M. Ticklish males a must. Ticklers should be barefooted also. Ticklers should make their opponents wiggle and spread apart their toes for mercy but no mercy is given. Just my opinion. Keep up the great work!!! :D

I have been looking for a clip like this in a long time! I love F/M ... MORE!

I love f/m and f/f. To be honest tho' the concept of a girl wrestling a man doesn't really do it for me as any girl big and strong enough to get the better of a big guy like that wouldn't be my cup of tea. My kind of plot would be a very feminine fem tricking a guy into restraints and lightl maddening tickling.

I hope this was a constructive comment as I hate to criticise. I think all you producers do a marvellous job and deserve praise. :)

_ I agree that you need really ticklish wrestlers.....

As for F/M , in my opinion, there ain't no better equalizer than a sweet tiny fem taking advantage of a large ticklish dude (like mee!)

For me, it's girl on girl, all the way.

I would also like to see the girls using their own bare toes to tickle the other girls upper body and alternating with her fingers.
Maybe that can be done for future clips.

Hi RChello,

I didn't know Joey would NOT be ticklish until we began our match.
I could tell thou that it wasn't Right. But I just figure I would finish it thru.
I need to find out who the real ticklish guys or gals are out there!
Thank you for your comment. You are RIGHT!.

I am a huge proponent of f/m or m/m. Honestly, I am tired of all of the f/f clips for the guys. It's disappointing. It is easy to spot the non-ticklish though. :) I LOVE long hair guys, so this was nice. Would have been awesome if he were more ticklish. :) Please keep the videos coming. We need more of this!!!

Well..since you're asking. I would love to see many more fbb's and female fitness competitors get tied up and tickle tortured, provided they are truly ticklish. Something about a physically strong woman being made to squirm and beg for mercy is hot. I like that you seem to be open to different suggestions, good luck.

Hi RChello,

I didn't know Joey would NOT be ticklish until we began our match.
I could tell thou that it wasn't Right. But I just figure I would finish it thru.
I need to find out who the real ticklish guys or gals are out there!
Thank you for your comment. You are RIGHT!.

i agree.. :thumbsup:

I love F/M and would love to see more, but I agree, the guy has to be truly ticklish! Quite the turnoff if they're faking.

Can't agree more. Great clip, please do more F/M stuff. Thanks for sharing.

F/F all the way.

Also, would love to see the girls using their toes and fingers to tickle the other girls upperbody.

Perhaps, you can do that in future clips.

What's New

6/10/2024
Check out the TMF Chat Room for real time conversation with other community members! It's free!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back