• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Jenny's classes" F/F tickle story

girlpostoh1

Hi everyone :)

I posted my stories a while back on here and have now made a blog with my stories on them.

I recently have a started a new story called "Jenny's classes", a story about two lecturers at a university who take part in some tickling. I've wrote part 1 and 2 so i hope you enjoy :)

I'll be posting the next part soon so if you like it please follow this thread or follow my blog

please let me know what you think :)

https://sunwalkswrites.wordpress.com/2022/07/21/jennys-classes-part-1/

(I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post my blog link over the actual story but please let me know if I can't and I'll change it)

How can nobody reply to this? I found your stories amazingly written. Please do continue, I'm sure I'm not the only one waiting for Laura's further adventures...

Love it can’t wait for some tickle action. Hope Jenny ends up getting knocked down a peg

Thanks guys :) I have so many ideas for this story but yeah the next part should be so much fun :p

Part three?!?! Where's part 2???

Never mind. I found it!

Love this story, really well written! I'm looking forward to part 3, please post it soon.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back