• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jevil's 44 Hour Request Hotline

Jawa

TMF Expert
Hey everybody!!!
Thought I'd let those of you who may (or may not be) curius about Where I've been or what I'm doing, that I managed to get my final papers done!!! Having said that, Freetime may open up somewhat in the Summertime, and I plan on posting a few new Piccies I got up (Staring your favourite Bare-Chested, Woman-Tickling Pirate!)
Along those lines, I'm also taking REQUESTS! Here are my terms:

- Not that crazy about Hentai. C'mon, this is a TICKLING Forum. Exceptions to the rule may include Vines and Tenticle Monsters... >.> ; Anyhow, yeah. If you want something MORE Racy, it'll cost ya (most likeley in an Art-Trade. you do your half first if you want me to draw up a F.J.).

- You'll get SPECIAL ATTENTION / IMMEDIATE Reply if I find your idea/request Original/'deviant' enough for drawing. (You can only draw Chun-Li getting tickled sooo many times, right? For example, How many T.K. Pics of that Yuko woman from XXXHolic, by CLAMP have you seen here yet?

- Got 5 slots open for now. Gonna see how I do with 5 Comission grade requests at a time (Meaning Colors, Lines... even a BACKROUND maybe...)

- I suck at using Internet Moneys, so ALL REQUESTS HERE ARE EXCLUSIVE CONTENT TO BE SHARED AND SHARED ALIKE IN THE COMMUNITY.

Okay, I'll bite!
This idea's alittle involved, but bear with me, I think it could be a fantastic illustration with alittle love put into it:

The county fair is a mainstay of American culture, and often as not, you're likely to see a "Kissing Booth", where a cute country gal or two will sell kisses to the menfolk for a buck a pop. Just a refresher, so we're all on the same page...

So, in the illustration/cartoon/whatever I envision, there's two booths, side-by-side, at the fair. One has a bored girl at the standard "Kisses $1", leaning on her elbow, with no line for her services. The other half of the pic has a girl in a similar booth, only it's also an improvised set of stocks and has a sign reading "Tickles $1", with her feet sticking out, and a line of men with feathers and other implements of tickle-torment.

How's that sound?

The Captain Approves

Okay, I'll bite!
This idea's alittle involved, but bear with me, I think it could be a fantastic illustration with alittle love put into it:

The county fair is a mainstay of American culture, and often as not, you're likely to see a "Kissing Booth", where a cute country gal or two will sell kisses to the menfolk for a buck a pop. Just a refresher, so we're all on the same page...

So, in the illustration/cartoon/whatever I envision, there's two booths, side-by-side, at the fair. One has a bored girl at the standard "Kisses $1", leaning on her elbow, with no line for her services. The other half of the pic has a girl in a similar booth, only it's also an improvised set of stocks and has a sign reading "Tickles $1", with her feet sticking out, and a line of men with feathers and other implements of tickle-torment.

How's that sound?

you sir have my now undivided attention. The premise is fresh enough, and I feel this is Virgin territory!
IN SHORT, I'm ON IT!!!

you sir have my now undivided attention. The premise is fresh enough, and I feel this is Virgin territory!
IN SHORT, I'm ON IT!!!

WOO HOO! :super_hap I look forward to you're illustration! Hope you'll have fun with it, as I know how much work art can be if the concept is uninteresting to the artist.

I'm fairly certain this falls under new territory and hasn't been done before, so what I was hoping to see was Soifon tickled by her former commander, Yoruichi--both are characters in Bleach. The only particulars I really had in mind was for Soifon to be in her shunko outfit, and Yoruichi to be in her human form.

Research will be involved.
Magic Cannon-Ball says: All signs point to yes- FIRE AWAY!

Tobi asks next thing... what about Desert Planet, Dune or less famous name Arrakis. There are some pretty Freemen girls waiting to get out from those stilsuits (Tobi never read Dune on English so forgive his lack of knowledge on this matter).
Also there are some original grounds you could cover... nobody tried the characters from Mana Khemia (for futher instructions on characters visit wikipedia or visit the official fan site of Mana Khemia PS2 fans).
Hope you have fun :D

Tobi asks next thing... what about Desert Planet, Dune or less famous name Arrakis. There are some pretty Freemen girls waiting to get out from those stilsuits (Tobi never read Dune on English so forgive his lack of knowledge on this matter).
Also there are some original grounds you could cover... nobody tried the characters from Mana Khemia (for futher instructions on characters visit wikipedia or visit the official fan site of Mana Khemia PS2 fans).
Hope you have fun :D

... DUNE is like, my Mom's FAVOURITE Sci-Fi Saga! I could get into this.

Magic Cannon Ball Says: "Most definiteley! If this Cannon ball hits you or the person next to you..." Wait, that's a Chain-shot.

Will definiteley do research on Dune fer sure.

Heehee here's a request, Tomo-Chan from Azumanga Daioh getting it from some of the other female cast members. You'd have to make them a bit older, methinks, but it's been done before:super_hap That girl is a BRAT constantly, and Senshi and I ALWAYS say she deserves it;) Heck, maybe she's even ASKING for it.....I'll bet you could come up with something teasy for her to wear, too;)

Thanks!
~K

K, dunno how many slots are left.I don't even know if this is in your rules or not, but here's my request:

Blondie from the comic getting it from Dagwood.

Thanks!

K, dunno how many slots are left.I don't even know if this is in your rules or not, but here's my request:

Blondie from the comic getting it from Dagwood.

Thanks!

*Faking uncertainty* Hmmm... I dunno...
You say you want Blondie getting tickled by DAGWOOD...?

I suck at messing with people. I think you're on slot 4 or 5 even.

Magic Cannon-Ball says- "I agree completeley" ...???

(That's a Yes.)

Heehee here's a request, Tomo-Chan from Azumanga Daioh getting it from some of the other female cast members. You'd have to make them a bit older, methinks, but it's been done before:super_hap That girl is a BRAT constantly, and Senshi and I ALWAYS say she deserves it;) Heck, maybe she's even ASKING for it.....I'll bet you could come up with something teasy for her to wear, too;)

Thanks!
~K

Ooh, ooh - agree emphatically! :super_hap Pick me! Pick me! Well, us! :laughing:

Alright, Thought I'd let you who *DID* make requests in on a bit of a treat, and let you know WHAT exactly I'm going through to make your requests reality! (and I'd post something useful... Already made two relative nonsense posts...)

-Mr. Tibbler, Currently drawing out exactly WHAT a tickling stand at the County fair may look like. Also toying with very, VERY Rough lines dealing mostly with perspectives as well as Carnival rides and games. Also expect a few cameos from Local Celebrities. ;)

-Tobi the good boy,
Doing research on Slit-suits, as well as what Fremen of the fairer gender may look like. Any special scenarios, or you would just like a low-perspective closeup type shot of her bootless/removing boots.

- Lord Defender of the Celts,
Did some looking around for refrence pics of yourochi and Soifon. Good news is, I found piccies I could use as refrence. Bad news, There was only one pic I could find in D.Art Search with the keywords " Soifon / Shunko Outfit"
... It'd be reealy keen if you could find a pic/scan of what the Shunko shroud looks like, because I doubt it's anything like the pic I found (a bit of a downer. More like casual wear... :/ )

Ticklishfeet are Ticklish-
I have yet to pick up the Beacon Journal to get the refrence pics for your 'Dagwood special'. Definiteley have Not forgotten...

And the Azumanga Daioh Requesterers-
Believe it or not, a friend of mine showed me the series, and you guys helped me remember it a bit! XD Good stuff! Looked at the Wiki, and am thinking up a good scenario for Tomo-chan. Ultimateley, what would be a humbling experience for her... *cackles evilishly*

-Mr. Tibbler, Currently drawing out exactly WHAT a tickling stand at the County fair may look like. Also toying with very, VERY Rough lines dealing mostly with perspectives as well as Carnival rides and games. Also expect a few cameos from Local Celebrities. ;)

Woot! I wouldn't bother going into any great detail on the background. If you feel you must, probably just an outline of a ferris wheel and/or roller-coaster might do the trick. As far as the booth, that too can be a relatively simple thing. I think they are usually just slapped together with plywood. Celebrity appearances should add that certain festive look! Should turn out AWESOME! :)

And the Azumanga Daioh Requesterers-
Believe it or not, a friend of mine showed me the series, and you guys helped me remember it a bit! XD Good stuff! Looked at the Wiki, and am thinking up a good scenario for Tomo-chan. Ultimateley, what would be a humbling experience for her... *cackles evilishly*

:super_hap Thanks mate!!!! That's gonna be great!

~K

I'll help you out--let me go search through my bookmarks ;)

Found this--should be a good help for both characters, sorry it's in a video clip format though. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AMUBSqqtmA

Around 1:35 you'll find Soifon in her shunko outfit. Added bonus is seeing Yoruichi too :)

That clip was RATHER Delicious...
Anyhow, Sweet gettup... *Draws out what she may look like in the dress. Proceeds to laugh Maniacally*

Works in progression...

Hey!
Thought I'd give my faithful a little *Bump* here and let you know I'm still working on those requests. Been busy IRL with a $10 an hour Job (Pays bi-monthly though... waiting for checks is the hardest part) as well as hosting something EPIC on my Deviant-Art Page. Well, not MY page, there's just a bunch of ravings like a madman. Just something ELSE to keep my idle hands busy.
And your REQUESTS! I didn't forget them either! in fact, when I decide to hook up my scanner, I'll show you all what I have so far! It's like peeking in the oven watching cookies bake! Only... it's not cookies. Standby for uploads later tonight-ish...

Pic 1: Celtic Guardian 86's Request so far:
- I took liberties in turning the Lee's back to us, exposing her legs bent over, and mking it appear as though the background was a dark mass, permeated with the masks of the Hollow (and a spiffy cameo for my logo/watermark/crest XD )
-I wanted to make the background a sinister kind of organic; like demented chewing gum; how it has managed to warp behind our unforunate Ler.

- It's a given the Lee needs more work, and we need more color...

Pic 2: Mr. T (Tibbler) 's request part 1:
-Apologies if the focus isn't neccesarily so much on the Tickling as it is the general scene. as you can see, Yours truly makes a cameo in line along with a few other 'local' celebrities, and 'corndog-boy'... yeah, a fat lil' kid with no nose, a half eaten corndog, and a wood-sprout in his pants.
- In the extreme foreground we have the pouty country-girl at the Kissing booth, practicaly giving away kisses. went out on a limb to include that creepy kid from Hey Arnold that follows Helga G. Pitaki all the damn time, with that snort... Maybe he moved on...
- The tickling booth itself has stocks built into it, and a Jock from Letterman U. put $5.00 in the jar.

Pic 3: Mr T's request part 2:
There is a damn good reason why Pirates do NOT design carnival rides. The Ferris wheel you see (or not...? ) here will be edit/pasted into the background.

Regarding the other 3 requests:
- Blondie is STILL a WIP (Gotta pick up the local paper, DAMNIT!!!)

- Dune is Still a wip as well (Sketching out the suit on one of my expendable Fremen model women. THe last one got eaten by the worm. She got her damned boots too close to it.)

- Azumanga Daioh is the final bit on my list... Working out a scenario.

Attachments

• TK.jpg
    TK.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 86
  • TK 001.jpg
    TK 001.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 66
  • TK 002.jpg
    TK 002.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
So it has?!
What if it's the background doing the binding? with a couple of masks just there to show their presence/influence?

*takes notes as well* Frontal P-O-V. Got it!

Chesire and the Chimpmeister in the second are awesome. Chesire looks like a goblin, which is even more hilarious. :p

Chesire and the Chimpmeister in the second are awesome. Chesire looks like a goblin, which is even more hilarious. :p

I won't tell C.C. you said that.
DON'T FEED HIM AFTER MIDNIGHT! (wait, that's grimlins... XD Couldn't resist...)

Hey!

And your REQUESTS! I didn't forget them either! in fact, when I decide to hook up my scanner, I'll show you all what I have so far! It's like peeking in the oven watching cookies bake! Only... it's not cookies. Standby for uploads later tonight-ish...

Pic 2: Mr. T (Tibbler) 's request part 1:
-Apologies if the focus isn't neccesarily so much on the Tickling as it is the general scene. as you can see, Yours truly makes a cameo in line along with a few other 'local' celebrities, and 'corndog-boy'... yeah, a fat lil' kid with no nose, a half eaten corndog, and a wood-sprout in his pants.
- In the extreme foreground we have the pouty country-girl at the Kissing booth, practicaly giving away kisses. went out on a limb to include that creepy kid from Hey Arnold that follows Helga G. Pitaki all the damn time, with that snort... Maybe he moved on...
- The tickling booth itself has stocks built into it, and a Jock from Letterman U. put $5.00 in the jar.

:super_hap Hell, I'm already in love with the sketch of it!

Updates (or Necromancer Thread-Bump Dance!)

... Just when you thought the TTC was safe from the Powers of Necromancy...

Anyway; Been INSANELEY Busy here... But I want to say that I'm just about done with requests.
I dunno If i should take the BLEACH Request off of my list or not; but here's the reason I want to:

Pic 1: Belongs to June-Sama on Deviant-Art http://june-sama.deviantart.com/art/Soi-s-Endurance-Test-92766482 . And polishes off the request for the BLEACH Tickling *is too lazy to recollect name of Ler and Lee; But details are in this thread.*

Other than that:
Take heart; STILL working on the other 4 pics.
I got the Azumanga! Daio Omnibus and read through 3/4ths of it... and am Brewing some Ideas....

Dune Pic is still a given; But I am mourning the loss of my Fremen Model who was devoured by a Sand-Worm...

Blondie Pic is WIP.

and um... hmm... County-Fair needs only colored (Maybe revised...)

and... well; whatever other pic I didn't mention needs done too.

... and MRAWR! UNDEAD THREAD!!!

Attachments

• Soi__s_Endurance_Test_by_June_sama.jpg
    Soi__s_Endurance_Test_by_June_sama.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 39
As I said on the ATF, I'm still considering Samus being tickled by the ROB Squad (which is just a bunch of the old Robotic Operating Buddies that were made back in the NES days of gaming). xD

But I wanna go for creativity as well, so my mind is still on undecided on whether to go through with it. x_x

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back