• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

jimmy page

didou

hello. i've read somewhere (don' remember where) that Jimmy Page from Led Zep loved tickling women. One groupie said that he used to tickle them to deah

didou said:
hello. i've read somewhere (don' remember where) that Jimmy Page from Led Zep loved tickling women. One groupie said that he used to tickle them to deah

hmm i think i remember that as well.. now what was the name of that book hmmm i read it and can't remember the name. it was all about how they were supposed to be into dark magic, etc.. and of course all about their groupies.. wouldn't surprise me at all to find out he loved to tickle them..

anyone remember the name of that book? i know it wasn't the song remains the same, was it?

isabeau

Wasn't is The Hammer of the Gods?

Last edited:
Ok guys..........I guess....I guess it's time I admit it......

I'm Jimmy Page

:wavingguy

Man, I miss Bonham.

Listen, one of Jimmy Page's conquests was super super super 70's model/rock girlfriend (also was with Todd Rundgren, Iggy, Mick Jagger, Bowie, Elvis Costello, Steve Tyler many others...she's Liv Tyler's mother) Bebe Buell. She wrote a book and when she was on Howard Stern, he asked her if she liked being tied up. She said "No, I'm scared I'll be tickled". They were talking over her, but she said it and I thought it was hot the way she said it, it's hard to explain but it was like this nervous, tentative thing that she didn't even want to admit...like she was REMEMBERING something horrible, hahahaha....and I immediately thought....JIMMY PAGE, hahaha. She doesn't mention that in the book (i later read it) but if she didn't experience it, I'm sure she heard ABOUT it on the "groupie" circuit, especially if it was that notorious that it crops up in Hammer of the Gods!!! There is a part where Bowie and Mick and I think Ron Wood are all piling on top of her in a bed and you get the impression they might have tickle attacked her a bit, but she just stops short of saying it, it seems.

http://www.bebe-buell.com/vintagephotos1.htm
Bebe Buell, one of Jimmy Page's possible conquests

I've never read anything about the all time no.2 being into tickling but I have read some weird stuff about him. Apparently he owned several octopuses, and forced groupies into baths with them in! Hell, I'd probably go mad if I had that much money.

He probably was hoping the octopuses would tickle the girls!!!

I don't know about Pagey, but I did read an article about Pink Floyd that said Syd Barrett used to tickle one girlfriend nightly. She'd laugh at first, but then she'd always wind up shrieking & crying. Guess he was pretty cruel about it.

This may have been after his acid breakdown.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back