• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Joey Jockstrap F/M TWO VIDEO SAMPLES

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Brooke really wants to tickle Joey, super fit body and with what Brooke says is the nicest male ass she has ever seen! Brooke snaps his jockstrap, smacks him in the ass, and straps him face down in The Humbler. She tickles his inner thighs, armpits, sides, and of course Joey's ticklish butt cheeks! Just when Joey thinks it may be over, Brooke covers him babyoil and tickles him all over again!

After Brooke has her way with his ticklish body, she goes for his super ticklish feet. His feet are even more helpless while he is face down, and Brooke covers them in babyoil. She uses only her nails, tickling the crap out of Joey!

you can find these videos on my f/m clips4sale store: Tickle Abuse

These are excellent f/m clips. I love how utterly efficient Brooke is here and the look of joy at having her own boy toy to play with.

brooke is a total tickling goddess. I wish she would say Kitchey koo or poor little baby when she's tickling her victims... both male and female! A little verbal taunting is hot. Also, I think it's cool with she looks into the CAMERA when shes tickling her victim like she's looking at us and knowing we're watching her and she loves it.

Also, she is a women who should never wear clothes! :)

Brooke looks amazing... love the new straightened hair :D However, I wouldn't be caught dead wearing a jock strap like that, lmao! :jester:

Thanks for the F/M, love it!

I agree...this series (Joey) is one of the best male ticklee's i've seen in years!! Great work.

Interesting!

It's interesting, we've never seen Brooke lickle a male ticklee's feet. Is she not into that, cause that is something I'd love to see. We all know of her fondness for licking and tickling female feet. Would love to see her do that to a man (hint hint)!!

I can't believe that guy came back for more...he's a trooper if he's not into tickling. Great stuff Tommy!

The way she use's her thumbs on his feet. Just 2 thumbs moving on his souls, and he is like a baby. Amazing!!!

Amnesia could help

God knows I'd love some tickle play with Br:bubble::bubble:ke, even if I had to be the submissive to make it happen. But how can I follow that muscular dude? Maybe if Brooke catches amnesia.

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back