• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

John Vs Tom-Part 2

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Today's 355pm game between the New York Mets, and the Atlanta Braves, while only the fifth game of the season for both clubs, should be incredibly fun, as old teammates Tom Glavine, now pitching for the Mets, and John Smoltz, who has been with the Braves for his whole career, will oppose each other. The last time these two pitched against each other, at Shea Stadium, on July 15, 2005, Smoltz beat the Mets, with Glavine getting a well pitched no decision in the game, as both Smoltz and Glavine allowed but one run in seven innings.
This is the type of game that should be extremely fun to watch. Hopefully, both pitchers will pitch well, and deep into the game, to give the fans a good show.

Mitch

Yep! I was happy, being a Braves fan. Glavine didnt pitch that well today, but, his defense betrayed him. Smoltz pitched a decent game, and his bullpen got out of a tough spot in the ninth. I was happy that the Braves beat Glavine, who is now 3-10 against his former team since going to the Mets in 2003.

Mitch

This Sunday is John Vs Tom Part 3 at Shea Stadium in New York. I only hope it turns out as well for John and the Braves as parts 1 and 2 did!

Mitch

Mitchell said:
This Sunday is John Vs Tom Part 3 at Shea Stadium in New York. I only hope it turns out as well for John and the Braves as parts 1 and 2 did!

Mitch
Forget Mitch. Look for Tom Glavine to get his 294th game at Shea Stadium. Besides, you guys haven't done that great in Shea recently. :D Shea Stadium will be rocking as we look to get first place this weekend. :woot:

What's New

5/31/2024
The TMF Chat Room is always busy. Stop in and see who is about!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back