• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Join the Hyenas Club

TickledToDeath

2nd Level Violet Feather
Since Janurary of 2001...there have been 5 Gatherings.
I plan to have roughly 4 gatherings per year at least.

Since there are going to be a few gatherings, including NEST, NYST and the first CT gathering, as well as Mias' Long Island Gathering, I will be holding off on the major Hyenas Club gatherings till at least after NEST this May 5th 2002.

There may however be a small gathering sometime betweent them all for the locals.
However all are welcome.

Join the Hyenas Club!
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Hyenas_Club

[email protected]

TTD

can u tell me what age group or if there are any young people like of the age of 18 to 20 that go to this gathering.

While becoming a member of the Hyenas club holds no age restrictions it is perfered at the gatherings that members must be at least 18.

At the last gathering in Feburary there were members in the 18 to 23 age group who were there.

Since the bulk of the members are over this age group, I cannot say exactly who is going to be at each gathering until those attending notify me.

There is no immediate plan for a gathering at this time so I do not know which you are refereing to in this post.

I will let you know in the event of future gatherings.

IF you are refering to the NEST gathering in May. You would have to ask those who are responsible for setting that one up.

TTD

Hyena gatherings and web site

Hey TTD,

I just joined the Hyenas club. Kudos on the site, you did a great job setting it up. I am assuming that the local (NJ/PA) gatherings will be about every 3 months or so? Will they be posted to this site, or the Hyena site, or both? At your last Hyena gathering, what kind of a split did you have (Boys this side of the room, girls that side)? Do you do it at a residence, a hall, back of a VW bus? Is it invite only, or an open invitation to all from site? Is there a fee to help cover refreshments/accomodations/set up? Sorry for the multitude of questions, just VERY curious (a little nervous about something new) and trying to ask the questions that I am sure a few others may have. Be well my friend.
:cool:

Re: Hyena gatherings and web site

jakeofwildwood said:
Hey TTD,

I just joined the Hyenas club. Kudos on the site, you did a great job setting it up. I am assuming that the local (NJ/PA) gatherings will be about every 3 months or so? Will they be posted to this site, or the Hyena site, or both? At your last Hyena gathering, what kind of a split did you have (Boys this side of the room, girls that side)? Do you do it at a residence, a hall, back of a VW bus? Is it invite only, or an open invitation to all from site? Is there a fee to help cover refreshments/accomodations/set up? Sorry for the multitude of questions, just VERY curious (a little nervous about something new) and trying to ask the questions that I am sure a few others may have. Be well my friend.
:cool:

Thanks for joining. Thanks also for the compliments!
Most gatherings are as equal ratio as possible. Most have been held at a Hotel. One at a club in Philly(BTS) same as the one where the upcoming NEST will be held.
While I do not Demand anyone pay a fee for refreshments etc. I do except donations out of the kindness of the hearts of those who attend. Any who have had any nervousness have rid themselves of those feelings in short order naturally, after arriving. The gatherings are held roughly every other month or so depending on other gatherings in region. I try my best to cooperate with others who hold gatherings as to not deprive them of attendees and force them to make "choices" or play "favorites".
I do my best to accomodate everyone.

There are never "too many questions".
Ask what ever you want, I will answer the best as I can.
That is what I am here for as are other members and Moderators of the Hyenas.

Welcome to the Club my friend and be not affraid or nervous to attend a future gathering.
We are a family of Brothers/Sisters.

TTD

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back