• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Journey of the Laughing Mistress Part 4 (f/f)

TicklyMom80

Here it is! The moment you have all been waiting for! Sam's just finished her interview, or so she thought! Stacey has just informed her that there's a ticklee qualification as well! Will our Sam go through with it? If she does, will she even be able to pass and get the job? Read on to find out the fate of our favorite tickly navel novice! Like always I would like to thank DEV for helping me organize the plot and get my ideas down. If you haven't, go check out his stories as they are al wonderful! Also a big thank you to loverofmusic for being my beta reader and providing feedback on the flow of the story. Finally please feel free to leave a comment with what you liked, didn't like, and any ideas you have for future stories!

“L-L-Lee session?” I stammer as my heart is no longer stopped, but now pounding out of my chest. My knees suddenly feel weak and I think I just may pass out. “Why do I need a lee session when I’m applying to be a tickler?”

“Excuse me?” Stacey asks quizzically.

My throat is dry and my next words come out like I’m in an earthquake. “T-The a-a-application. It asked if I wanted to lee or a ler. I checked ler.” This caused both Lyla and Stacey to give a quick burst of laughter.

“Miss Ringwald. That wasn’t asking for a position, just a preference. In order to work here everyone must do at least one of each a month, one session as a tickler and one as a ticklee. You’re free to choose how many of each you do but you MUST do at least one every thirty days.” Stacey explains to me with a slight frown.

This is like my worst nightmare come true. I was sure I would never have to do a lee session when I ticked the box. I can’t even imagine how horrible it would be to get tied and tickled! Especially after seeing what the last three people had to go through.

“Oh. I-I, um.” I stammer while my mind continues to process this information.

“Is this going to be a problem, Miss Ringwald?” Stacey asks seriously, no doubt seeing the fear in my eyes.

What could I say? This job could bring me in so much money, but at the cost of being tied and tickled? I didn’t know if I could handle it, but for $80k… Maybe I could? OK, my tummy was the spot that could wreck my chances, but if I could get this job, it’d mean so much for me and would be a huge help in sorting out my living costs for the next few years.

At this point, what did I have to lose? Besides my mind of course.

“I… I just didn’t realize I was going to be tickled as well.” I admitted. “I mean I’ve never had a real session before besides the one ler I did with Layla and Risa.”

“It’s not that bad, Sam, really. And this time It’ll only be for thirty minutes like how you had with me.” Lyla says with a smile as she tries to encourage me.

I take a moment and resolve myself. I’ve already come this far and the last day to sign up for next semester's classes has already passed. Besides, it's only thirty minutes. I can just survive this and think of a way to survive the rest later.

“Alright. I’ll do it. I really think the possible money is too good to pass up.” I say with a nod, my mind firm with my decision but my body is already tingling up a storm.

“Good to hear, and I like your commitment and determination Samantha. Lyla, you can go while I go get Libby. Samantha, if you could head through that other door back there, you’ll find a locker with a tank top and shorts. If you could just change into that and come back out, without your shoes of course. I’ll be right back.” Stacey instructs and quickly walks back out into the hall.

Lyla gives a gasp and quickly puts a hand on my shoulder. “Remember when I said it will only be for thirty minutes and won’t be that bad? Madam Rake is one of the most senior and skilled workers here so, yeah, you’re so screwed.” She says and gives a giggle. “Good luck! Byeee!” And with that, the woman who I thought I just tickled half to death almost skips out of the room.

Now my mind is in agreement with my body. With a name like “Madam Rake?” I’m utterly fucked.

“So this is how I’m going to die.” I whisper to myself as I slip off my t-shirt and grab the tank top from the locker. And the scary part is, even though I mean it as a joke to try and calm myself down. A part of me thinks that it really might just happen. I slip into the shorts, look at myself in the mirror and adjust my black rimmed glasses.

I can see the nervousness on my face as I brush my so-called “frumpy bangs” out of my eyes and let them rest halfway down my cheeks. I’m pretty skinny overall but my face is slightly round which earned me the nickname “mom’s little chipmunk” growing up. I raise my arms above my head and get another wave of nerves, the tank top is rather short even for me so if I stretch the bottom shows half of my belly button.

“Shit.” I whisper and curse. I’ve never had my bellybutton tickled besides like raspberries maybe. I remember back to Kelsey’s session and how crazy that drove her. Oh god what if mine is just as ticklish or worse! My tummy is bad enough but. No, I can't think like that now. I have to focus on just making it back to the room instead of sprinting for my life. I close my eyes and take a few deep slow breaths before I head back into the session room, my whole body shaking worse than I've ever felt.

After who knows how long, I hear the door open and in walks Stacey again with another woman who can only be Madam Rake. Thankfully she doesn’t appear to be that menacing. In fact, she looks like a normal younger middle aged soccer mom. She has long blonde hair that falls down to her back and a kind smile. She is dressed like Mirthy was, just in regular clothes consisting of a nice salmon top and capri jeans. I’m still not totally convinced however as I’ve learned nothing and no one in this tickling world can be like you expect them to be.

“Alright Miss Ringwald, this is Libby or, as her patrons know her, Madam Rake. She’ll be the one tickling you for the next thirty minutes while I watch and evaluate. If you’d please come on over and we’ll get you all strapped in.” Stacey instructs.

I make my way slowly over towards the bed, looking down at the piece of furniture that will be the instrument of my doom. I have to take a deep breath to steady my nerves before I lie down on it and stretch out my limbs to allow them to be tied up.

“Let me know if this gets uncomfortable, OK?” Libby says, all smiles as she begins to wrap the strap around my ankle.

“O-OK.” I reply, still nervous, but glad that Libby’s taking that into consideration. She takes care when strapping me in, making it certain that I don’t have much movement, but also keeping it comfortable as well. By the time I’m tied with my limbs splayed out, I feel oddly comfortable despite feeling like I’m going to get sick from the nerves.

“There, that’s all done!” Libby says, a little too cheery for my liking “Oh, for future reference, do you wear contacts at all? You might find them more comfortable than glasses during a session.”

“I’ve always worn glasses.” I admit “Although, if I do pass, I guess I could always change that.”

“I don’t know. I think it makes her look cute. More innocent. And with that haircut and bangs, she kind of gives off the nerd vibe. We don’t have many workers with that look and I’m sure it’ll be a hit with the patrons.” Stacey interjects. “Just make sure to get an extra durable pair.”

I just nod my head and continue to take slow deep breaths, trying my best not to stay as calm as possible. Stacey and Madam Rake both turn their backs and look something over which unfortunately lets my focus turn fully back to my predicament. My eyes glance down and notice my shirt has now ridden upto just above my belly button so I'm a few millimeters more screwed. I get a slight itch on my eyebrow and I instinctively try to reach my right to scratch it, but my hand doesn’t even move a full inch! It’s at this moment that the full weight of just how tightly I’m bound hits me. I feel a sudden wave of panic and start to really struggle. There’s a little over a foot in between my spread arms as well as my legs but no matter how much I pull or push, I can barely move at all!

The chains attached to the cuffs rattle and clank as I continue to struggle, the sound reminding me of Lyla not too long ago and that only makes things worse. My heart continues to race and I really do start to get light headed when suddenly I hear someone call my name.

“Samantha? Sam?”

A hand touches my ankle, making me gasp and jump. My head snaps down to see who it is and it’s just Madam Rake, standing by my leg with a soft expression on her face. She gently places her hand back on my ankle, giving an air of comfort.

“Just take a few deep breaths and try to relax honey. We understand that this isn’t for everyone so if you don’t think you can handle it just say the word and we’ll let you go right now.” She says softly. I take a few moments and take her advice, closing my eyes and breathing slowly until my nerves settle enough for me to talk again.

“No sorry. I can do this.” I nod, more telling myself than the other two women. “I just wasn’t expecting to be so immobile and freaked out a little. I’m ok though.”

I see Stacey give a judging and unsure look but Madam Rake just smiles and gives a reassuring nod back. “If you’re sure. Alright well if you do get too overwhelmed just say peach and we’ll stop the session. But I suggest you hold out as long as possible. The minimum time for a worker’s lee session is an hour so you if you can’t stand thirty minutes I don’t think there’s much we’d be able to do.” Madam Rake explains, her tone still soft and reassuring.

“I can do it. Or at least I’ll try.” I say at first before admitting to my naiveté.

Madam Rake looks back over her shoulder at Stacey and they share a nod.

“Alright Samantha. It’s time for your lee evaluation. Libby here will tickle you for thirty minutes while I watch and judge. Good luck. The time will start when Libby starts tickling.” Stacey explains and takes a seat.

Madam Rake, or Libby I guess her real name is, gives me one last reassuring pat before taking her hand off my ankle and cracking her knuckles. Instantly before my eyes she seems to change. Her once soft and almost motherly expression turns to one of a hungry cat who just caught a mouse. She has the slightest of smirks on her face and starts scanning me with her eyes from head to toe. My nerves flare up again and I break out into a light sweat.

“So Sam I just read all about you in your application.” Madam Rake says playfully as she starts to very slowly saunter up the bed. “I paid special attention to your list of tickle spots too, especially how you rated them. That means I know all about your arches, and your sides,” She continues on. Each spot she’s highlighting is one I marked as decently high on the scale and the way she’s saying each one sends a new shiver up my spine.

“Oh shit. Ooooh shit!” I whisper quietly when she throws her leg over and straddles my thighs, kneeling above me and staring me straight in the eyes.

“And that delectable looking tummy.” She finishes and gently grabs the bottom of my tank top, folding it up a few more times to expose my entire damn tummy! “But here’s something you may not know. Most people who have never had a session? They always rate their spots lower than they actually are. Oh and those people? My favorite because they ALWAYS get so shocked. When. I. Ticke-tickle-tickle-tickle!”

‘“EEEEK! Nohohohoho!” I quickly clamp my eyes shut tight and give a jump as Madam Rake shoots her hands down towards me. I expect to feel her fingers dig in but after a few seconds they still have yet to.

“Hehe gotcha!” I hear her giggle and slowly open my eyes. “That’s right, I GOTCHA!” She blurts and quickly moves her hands forward which makes me close my eyes a second time, but once again after a few seconds there’s no contact. I open my eyes only to see her go again, this time I only flinch. A fourth time and a fifth, and each time I give a nervous flinch.

“Stop that!” I grumble a bit irritably. She may not have tickled me yet but she’s making my nerves frazzle.

Madam Rake gives a giggle at this and keeps her hands pointed at me. “You’re so much fun. I haven’t touched you yet but you already have a cute smile on your face.”

Crap! I do! I can feel it! I think to myself as sure enough, the corners of my mouth are already pointing up in a small smirk. Damn it! She hasn’t even touched me yet and i’m already smiling! How is this working? And why is she so freaking good at it!

“So my dear Sam. If I can get such a cute smile and some giggles just by teasing you, what happens if I actually start tickling? Like if I scribbled in these pits like……this!” Madame Rake gasps quickly and shoots her hands towards my underarms.

Just like before, I give a squeak of horror and clamp my eyes shut. “NOHO!” Two seconds, three and yet again no tickling. I don’t know if I feel more relieved or annoyed. On one hand she hasn’t tickled me yet so thank God for that, but on the other hand every threat of a tickle has put my nerves more and more on edge. I have no idea how to feel! I peel my eyes open again as the woman gives a giggle herself.

“My my, at this rate you may just be too ticklish to work here! Let’s try something different now. I bet this will get even better reactions hehe!” She grins and slowly lowers her hands towards my underarms again. “Can you feel it Sam? My fingers just scratching away in these underarms?”

I dare not close my eyes this time. She won’t get me again. But after a few seconds I kind of wish I had. Her fingers are wriggling a hair's breath above my underarms yet I can still feel them somehow! I give a quick random few shakes from side to side, trying to somehow shake the phantom tickles away. It’s not working however, the sensation and threat of her fingers still in the front of my mind. So much so that I can’t help but smile again! Damn this woman really is good!

“Oho look at that smile!” Madame Rake cheers happily as her fingers continue to hover right above me. “Oh yes, gonna tickle those pitties, then move down to these ribbies too! My nails just scritch-scritch-scritching away!” She teases while moving her fingers down over my ribs.

The addition of baby teasing talk now is only making it worse! The edges of my mouth start to rise higher and higher despite my best effort to keep them down. A few more seconds and I’m now grinning like an idiot. And I feel like one too. All she’s doing is teasing me! Just saying silly things and keeping her hands above me yet my imagination is getting the better of my eyes. I know she’s not tickling yet but it still feels like she is! Her hands slowly float up and down along the sides of my ribs, memories of my friends and family tickling me there making my skin prickle and itch.

“Oh! Did I just see what I thought I did?” The woman asks and glances down from my eyes to my midsection.

I get a little confused. What did she see? It’s not until I stop focusing on the prickling on my skin that I become aware of it too. My breath hitches and makes my tummy and ribs give a quick flex. Once more, than twice. Oh no! I can feel it! I think I-

“Oh gonna laugh Sam? Gonna finally let us hear more than just an adorable yelp?” Madam Rake teases gleefully.

My grin grows even wider now, making me beam from ear to ear. Yes I’m going to laugh! Despite not wanting to give her the satisfaction I can feel the urge to laugh building up. I shake my head, grit my teeth, dig my nails into my palms, anything to keep my voice in my throat.

Madame Rake can obviously see me struggling and leans over. Whispering one single word in my ear. “Tickle.”

I close my eyes and instantly break. “Ehehehehehee! Crahahap!” I let out a high pitched burst of giggles,the image of Madam Rake’s fingers wiggling still in my mind and the feeling of her phantom tickles on my ribs. “Stohohop! Juhust stohop!” I giggle again and open my eyes.

“Oh so adorable! I can’t wait to get you laughing if your giggles are that cute.” Madam Rake squeaks with joy, sitting up straight and leaning back a bit, her hands resting on either side of the bed next to my ankles.

“Shut up.” I sigh while getting myself under control again. “I don’t think I’ve had someone tickle me with just words before.” I admit and blush a bit while looking over at the clock on the wall. Seven minutes have gone by, though it feels like an eternity already.
“Having fun?” The woman asks playfully while Stacey scribbles something down.

“I mean it’s not as bad as I thought but I can’t say i’m not looking forward to having the next twenty three minutes over with. My mind may not be able to take it.” I say half teasing. It is partially true however, my mind is already frazzled and I can still feel a few prickles underneath my arms and on my ribs. Another even ten minutes of this and I just may go crazy.

“Twenty three minutes? Where are you getting that from?” Madam Rake asks quizzically. There is a look in her eyes I can’t place.

“The time. You’ve been tickling me for seven minutes. Seven minus thirty is twenty three more minutes.” I explain slowly.

Madame Rake gets a huge grin on her face and shakes her head from side to side. “Oh no my sweet girl. The thirty minute timer hasn’t started yet. It starts once I actually physically start tickling you. Like this.”

Her body is blocking my view so I didn’t notice, but I suddenly feel six nails start rapidly scratching in the middle of my arches. I have no time to prepare, taken completely off guard by the sudden attack. “Pfff HAHAHAHA! Nonono! NOHOHO HAHAHAHAHA!” My entire body gives a frantic jolt as I burst into loud laughter. Three of Rake’s nails stay on my right arch, scratching rapidly from the top to the bottom, while she takes four fingers by my left foot and lightly flutters them under my toes.

“Now the timer has started see? Tic-tock. Or in our case tic-KLE tock hehe.” Madame Rake says with a giggle.
Meanwhile I’m really going through it. Now that she has her fingers on me I can see why Lyla said i was screwed. She’s only been tickling me for a few seconds and I already feel like i’m dying, her fingers switching to the opposite spots on my feet. I randomly jump between high pitched snickers from the toe tickling and heavier chuckles from the arches. I try scrunching my feet and shaking them from side to side hoping to throw off her nails if only for a second.

“Hmm for a three rated spot these toes sure are getting me some good giggles. Don’t you think Sam?” Madame Rake asks with a slight girn, bringing eight fingers up and scratching feverishly at the stems and pads of my toes.

“I-hehehehe! I dohon’t know! It-it’s toohohoo muhuhuch!” I giggle loudly, scrunching my toes and trapping her nails under them. Which does nothing but makes it tickle more, much to my dismay.

Madame Rake gives me a playful pout and shakes her head a few times. “Sam oh Sam. If a little three rated spot like your toes is too much-” She begins while adjusting herself and turning to actually face my feet. “-Then what happens when I start tickling a rated seven spot like these right here!” Quick as a flash, Madame Rake takes one hand and pulls my toes back on my right foot, stretching it out taught. With her other hand she lives up to her name and ruthlessly starts raking her long nails up and down my arch.

I lift my chin up and give a loud gasp, the whole world seeming to stand still for a moment. It’s only for a moment however as the next instant I inhale deeply and burst out into heavy laughter. “BWAHAHAHAHA! F-FU-HAHAHAHA! FECK FECK! FUHUHUHU-ECK HAHAHAHA!” My body reacts on its own before my mind can think to, my legs violently yanking on the restraints.

“Ohoho I thought as much, poor Sam’s arches are so tickly and wickly she’s kicking like a horse!” My tormentor teases, quickly grabbing my left foot and yanking my toes back. I let out another string of badly pronounced curses as my left arch is raked up and down as well. She switches feet a few more times, keeping me in hysterics before climbing off and giving me a welcomed break.

“I have to say Miss Ringwald, while I am finding this amusing at the moment, your reactions are severe and Libby here has just started. Are you sure you can handle this?” Stacey asks me with a genuine look of concern.

I have to pause, not only to catch my breath so I can answer, but to think of an answer to give. I look at the clock and the actual tickling has only been going on for seven minutes? She’s only tickled my feet and I’m seriously considering just ending this whole thing now. I think back to all the encouragement I’ve gotten so far, both from Lyla and Madame Rake in the beginning. I’m pretty sure this is the worst I’ve ever been tickled and certainly I don’t really want it to continue. But at the same time, there’s something in me that’s pushing me to continue. It could just be the $80k though, and the fact I literally have no other fall back plan at the moment.

“I’m ok. Just taking some time to get used to. I can keep going.” I nod, my voice a little hoarse. My voice says keep going but my brain is throwing warning signs like confetti. If she touches my sides or, God forbid, my tummy. I might actually die.

“Ok then onward and upwards we go Sam-o!” Madame Rake grins. “You wouldn’t happen to be ticklish behind these skinny legs would you?” She asks while lighty fluttering her nails behind my knees.

The answer, surprisingly to me, is yes as I hiccup and let out a quick hiss of titters. I knew the front of my knees were a bit ticklish from Kelsey squeezing them a few random times, but I didn’t know I could be ticklish behind them. My knees bend and bounce off the top of the bed, almost making it look like I'm attempting some silly tik-tok dance.

“Alrighty then with that question answered we come to another. And this is one of my favorites.” Madame Rake grins as she walks up the side of the bed and leans over me. “Which tickles more in these pitties? Fast tickles or slooow tickles?”

For the thousandth time I’m taken by surprise. Two nails slowly and gently drag down my left stretched out underarm, while four fingers furiously scratch at my right. “TICKLES! OHOHO GOHOD THAT TIHICKLES! SOHO HAHAHA BAHAHAD!” I exclaim while yanking on my arms. Cover up! Cover up! My brain screams at me, making me pull even harder on my arms. My laughs come out even faster and harder than when she was tickling my arches, my face screwed up in a silly open mouth grin.

“Well duh silly head! Of course it tickles “soho bahad.” The tickling woman teases playfully. “But that's not what I asked. I asked which tickles more? Slow or fast?”

Slow or fast? I don’t know! They both tickle too damn much! At least that’s what I want to say. Instead I embarrass myself with the simple answer of “BWAHAHAHA! STOHOHOP! STOHOHOP PLEASE! FUHUHCK HAHAHA!”

“Nope. No stop-sies until I get an answer.” I hear while I scrunch my eyes and continue to laugh my lungs out.
Damn this woman! She’s making this look so easy with how good of a tickler she is. Or maybe it’s me making it easy for her by being so ticklish? Either way I know I have to come up with an answer if I want to breathe again. It’s at this moment I realize in the back of my mind what she just did. By insisting I answer she’s forcing me to focus in on the tickling, to focus on each scratch against my skin, each path the tickling takes down my bare hollows. By doing this it only makes it tickle that much worse as is evident by my now hysterical laughter and tightly shut eyes.

“I-HAHAHAHAHA! I-HEHEHEHEHEE!” I call out through bouts of laughter as three fingers slowly trace little circles around my right underarm. “I-I CRAHAHAHP! I DOHOHON’T! I DOHOHON’T!” I continue to cackle while more fingers quickly skitter in and out of my left underarm from edge to center and back again. Lucky, or unluckily for me my decision is quickly made a few seconds later when both pits are exposed to lightning fast digging nails.

“Well?” Madame Rake asks with what I can only assume is a devious smile on her face, my eyes still clamped shut and starting to water.

“FAHAHAHASTER! FUHUHUHCK HAHAHAHHA! FAHAHAHAHSTER!” I scream out louder than I mean to. Thankfully that stops the horrible torture.

“You are so lucky we only have half an hour, or I would have taken that as please Madame Rake tickle me faster.” The woman grins and sticks her tongue out at me playfully.

I grin back but not because I want to. My hair is a mess and my glasses have gone askew on my nose. If I had known it was going to be this bad when I was first handed the application I’m pretty sure I would have tossed it away right then. I mean so far this has been absolute torture! Then suddenly I’m reminded again of Kelsey. So she LIKES this? She enjoys being forced to laugh her head off while some crazy yet normal looking person tickles her out of her mind? I just may have to reevaluate how sane my best friend really is.

“Yeek!” I’m brought back to reality by a swift poke to both sides, making me jump.

“Hey there, no ignoring me missy. I asked you a question.” Madame Rake chides me with a smile, fixing my glasses while she does so. “I asked, are. You. Pokeish?” She repeats and gives my bare sides a quick poke with each word.

I give a yelp with each prod and scoot from left to right as she alternates sides. I know to answer quickly unless I want a repeat of the “slow or fast” debacle. “Yes I-EEK! I’m poHOHOKE-ish!” I chuckle and squirm around randomly.

“What about squeeze-ish? Are you squeeze-ish Sam-Sam?”

“GAH FUHUHUCK! NOHOHOT AGAHAHAIN HAHAHA! WHY? WHYEHEHEHE?” Her hands latch onto the middle of my sides and start pulsing rapidly, forcing me back into hard sharp laughter.

“Again? But I haven’t tickled our sides before. This is the first time.” Madame Rake says while feigning ignorance. “Oh! You mean why another tickly wickly question? Because your laugh is just too cute! And plus I just gotta know!” She girns while adding a few deep finger wiggles to every other squeeze, making me squeal and twist around helplessly.

“DAHAHAMN IT HAHAHA! Yes! YEHEHES I’M SQUEEZE-IHIHISH! STAHAHAP NOHOHOW!”

“But Sam, you’re squeeze-ish, but what about goose-ish?” She asks but doesn’t let up on my sides, squeezing them rapidly and digging her fingers in as well. What the difference is between squeeze and goose is beyond me, all I know is it tickles so freaking much!

“GAHAHAWD! YEHEHEHES! GOHOHOHOSE-ISH TOOHOHOHOO!”

“Skitter-ish?” She asks, letting go of my sides only to quickly fly her nails up and down them instead.

“Ohoho fohohohor gohohoodness-heehe hahaha! Yehehehes! Vehehery skitter-ish!”

“Spider-ish? Knead-ish?”

It’s the kneading that makes me laugh the hardest, my whole body twisting rapidly from side to side while she spreads her fingers out wide and digs them deep into my sides, wriggling them around like thin demonic worms. “EEEEK! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! AHA-HAHA! YE-YE-YEE! HAHAHAAAHA! AHAHA-HUH!” My laughter thunders out while I shake my head up and down rapidly while praying to God and the angels in heaven that this hell ends soon, the last deep knead drawing out an unusually deep belly laugh.

Madame Rake releases her grip and gives her knuckles a crack. At least I can take a bit of solace in knowing I made her fingers ache a bit. “Still alive down there my tittery tulip? Need a few sips of water?” She asks sweetly.

I gasp for breath and nod my head slowly. My hair has fallen into my face and my cheeks hurt from all the smiling and grinning I’ve been doing. A few moments later my hair is tucked back behind my ears and a water bottle appears in front of my face. I lean my head up and take a few glorious sips, the cold water bringing some well needed relief. “Thank you.” I sputter out.

“Very welcome. Now take a few deep breaths. We have, it looks like eighteen minutes left.” Madame Rake reminds me, much to my horror. Eighteen more minutes of this and I may actually die laughing! The woman then does something that makes my blood run cold, she reaches down and takes off my glasses! “Now just a reminder, if you can’t last the rest of the time. The word is peach and we’ll end the interview there.” She says while climbing back onto the bed.

Why would she say that? Why in the world would she think she has to remind me? What does she mean? What does she mean! “What do you mean!” I exclaim as Madame Rake straddles me and sits on my knees and thighs.

All I get is a slightly sympathetic smile before my worst nightmare comes true. Without another hesitation that evil woman scrunches her fingers into claws and rests them right on my stretched bare tummy!

“YOU BITCH!” I cry out as my eyes go wide with horror. I’m pretty sure I’ve cursed more today than I do in a whole month. “Don’t you dare! Don’t you DARE tickle my tummy!”

“Sam, we have to test every spot. Be it a three like your toes, or a ten plus as you put it like your stomach. You don’t think customers will see that rating and not go after it do you?” Madame Rake questions flatly.

My brain starts to go haywire, I can already feel her nails lightly pressing into my stomach and it’s taking all my concentration not to burst into chuckles or giggles. My muscles instinctively tighten, the corners of my mouth rising up in anticipation as my teeth expose themselves one by one. “I swear to God! If you tickle my tummy! I’ll! I’ll-” I stammer while a giant silly toothy grin plasters itself on my face. She can’t! I mean I’m making this big of a deal out of it! Surely she has some small shred of humanity enough to realize she can’t tickle there!

“You’ll what? Hmm? I’ll tell you what you’ll do my bound beautiful Sam. You’ll laugh.”

“EEEK NO!” On the word laugh, Madame Rake gives her spread nails a single pulse. My body tenses and I give a violent jerk.

“And laugh.” She continues. Another pulse.

“GAH! HAHA! Don’t!”

“And laugh.”

“SHIHIT! OK! PLEASE!”

“And. Laugh.”

“Ple-HEHEASE! Please no! PLEASE NO!” My whole body is shaking now, harder than it ever has before. With each pulse of her fingers I feel my whole world closing in. I’m going to die.

“And. La-coochchie-coochie-coochie-coochie-coochie-coochie!” With a spitfire string of “coochie’s” Madame Rake starts tickling my tummy in earnest, squeezing and wiggling her nails deep int what feels like my very soul.

I can do nothing but throw my head back violently and roar with laughter. “PFFFF-HAHAAHAHAAHAA! NAHAHAHAAHHOHO! STOHOHOP! STAHAHAHAP! STAHAHA-” suddenly out of nowhere something completely unexpected happens. Three seconds into a giant laughing fit, I let out a deafening, “HAHAHA-HUH! HAHA-HUH-HUH!”

“Oh Stacey, I didn’t see that she was a belly laugher on her resume! And a loud one at that!” Madame Rake practically cheers with glee.

“I’M HAHAHA-HUHHUH! I’M NAHAHAHAHAT! WH-WH-WHYHEHEHEHEHE HAHAHA-HUH!” I answer through roars of heavy laughter. I’ve laughed pretty hard throughout my life but this new “belly laughter” as they just called it is completely new! It sounds so deep and it’s so loud too. I HATE it!

“I guess if it tickles her badly enough those belly laughs start up. That’s very interesting.” Stacey says with a hint of amusement in her voice.

“Hmm, let’s see what happens if I dial down the tickling a bit.” Madame Rake suggests, and before I can object, I feel her hands move to the bottom of my tummy between my belly button and waist. There they give a few exploratory squeezes, which doesn’t tickle nearly as bad but is still enough to send me into hysterics.

“PFFF HAHAAHAHAAA! JEHEHEHUS HAHAHAHAH! I-HAHAHAH! I-HAHAHAHTE YOU SOHOHO MUCH!” I say through my incessant cackling. My body breaks out into a light sweat and I furiously twist from side to side what little I can.

Madame Rake puts playfully and grapes her chest. “Sam! Words hurt you know! How about we play a little game to become better friends? It’s called, find the abs!”

I throw my head back and explode into my newly found hard belly laughs, Madame Rake digging her fingers into the middle of my tummy and kneading deep like a cat. “NO! NO! PLEASE NOT TH-AAAAAAH HAHAAAHA! AHAHAHHUHUHUH! AH-HUH! AH-HUHUH! AH-HUHUHUHUHAHAHAHAA!”

“Hmmm are they here? Or maybe here? Could they be down there?” The evil woman taunts, her fingers randomly jumping from spot to spot randomly and kneading deep deep into my muscles. “Oh I think I found them, they’re WAAAY down here aren’t they?” She asks, wiggling her fingers against my abs so hard it feels like she’s going to push them against my back.

I roar and thrash wildly, shaking my head frantically from side to side in ticklish laughing torment.

“So change your mind about me now? Still hate me?” Madame Rake asks while sticking her tongue out at me.

I take a deep breath and give her an honest answer, not caring of the consequences. “NOHO-HUH-HUH! I-HAHAHAHAA! I-HAHAHA! I FFF-UHUHUH-CKING HAHAHATE YOU!” This earns me the biggest raspberry I’ve ever felt, and it’s right on my belly button.

“PFFFFFFFFFFFFT!” The lips buzz as the horrible sound ecoes out even louder than my laughter. I’m dead, no doubt about it. In this very moment I’ve been murdered by tickling. Of course that isn’t true, instead I’m only a hair's breadth away from screaming the safe word. On the bright side though, I’ve now found out the answer to the question I asked myself before. Yes, my belly button is indeed ticklish, and no I never want to have it tickled ever again if I’m this sensitive there.

My tickler must be able to sense I’m on the verge of expiring, the fingers lifting off my tummy and her mouth uncovers my navel. I gasp for air, each breath coming out with a wheeze. It’s a good thing she took my glasses off or they would have flown off my face at mach five with how hard I was tossing my head around.

“Alright time for some cool down tickles.” Madame Rake says with a kinder look than she’s had this entire time and hops off the table.

The cool down tickles are thankfully nowhere near as bad as the tummy tickling, or even my sides. Instead, Madame Rake spends the last five minutes tickling my ribs, hips, waist, even my legs, her tickling getting progressively lighter and softer. By the end I'm just tittering softly, exhausted and fully drained.

“Well then I think that concludes the lee portion of the interview Ms. Ringwald. Give us a moment to unbind you and then you can take as much time to rest as you need. Libby and I will discuss how we both think this part went and you’ll get a call in a few days with my decision.” Stacey explains.

I’m so tired from the tickling I only nod my head and blink at the ceiling. If that was only half of a session then I’m not sure I’d be able to work here after all. The two women unbind me and hand me my cool bottle of water, leaving and discussing under their breaths. It takes me a good fifteen more minutes to get my head back on straight and realize I’m not actually dead. I quickly change back into my normal clothes and thank the heavens my tummy is covered and safe again. As I walk back to my car my mind replays the tickling over and over again and my heart begins to drop.

“What was I thinking?” I ask myself softly. “I know almost nothing about real tickling and I know I bombed that ticklee part for sure. Oh MAN! And it’s too late to sign up for the next semester of classes! SHIT!” Why did I ever think this was going to work out?

About five days pass and my phone suddenly rings.

“Ms. Ringwald? It’s Stacey from Kinsmolagina Kerfuffle. If you have time we’d like for you to come in for a second interview.”

“Oh, um sure.” I nod, convinced they are just being nice and decided to deny me in person. The next day I pull up to KK and head inside. I’m told to wait in a conference room in the back and quietly wait to be thanked for my time.

“Oh Sam!” A voice calls out happily. I look up and see Madame Rake pop in. “Great, I caught you before Stacey!” The phrase sending chills up my spine. “Stacey and I both went over the tape of your ler and lee sessions again. I’m going to be honest honey. You need a lot of work on both. BUT, I like you. You seem like a nice woman, you’re cute so the customers will love that. You have some of the most fun reactions I’ve seen in a while too. If you want, I can take you under my feathered wing so to speak and teach you everything you need to know about this job. I’ll even help train you to be a better tickler and ticklee in our off time. That is, if you still want the job.”

I’m stunned honestly. The woman who tormented me and seemed like a hardcore merciless bitch, was actually a very sweet lady! “I-I don’t know. I mean that thirty minutes was pretty bad for me.” I stammer while my cheeks flush.

“Everyone’s first session is like that! Trust me Sam, you can have what it takes to survive and thrive here. So what do you say? Want to continue your tickling journey? Or end it while it’s just begun?” Madame Rake asks while placing a comforting hand on my shoulder and giving me a motherly smile.

She believes in me. I honestly thought I was screwed but maybe, just maybe I really CAN do this. Well only one way to find out I guess. “Yeah! Sure, let's do it! Just answer me one question though. Is it actually possible to laugh up a lung? Cause I’m pretty sure I was a second away last time.” I ask seriously.

Madame Rake gives a loud laugh and shakes her head when the door opens behind her.

“No it’s not possible Ms. Ringwald, I promise. So your final interview question. Are you sure you want to take this job? Even with that overly sensitive tummy of yours?” Stacey asks half jokingly.

“Yes Mam. I’ll try my best but if I don’t survive, use the rest of my salary for my funeral.” I say back with a smile.

This earns a giggle from both women, Stacey giving me a nod and Madame Rake giving me a thumbs up.

“Alright then. Head over to HR and they’ll start setting up your profile and discuss what days you’d like to work. Welcome aboard Ms. Ringwald, here’s to a new life bursting with laughter.“

There you have it, part four done! Sam has survived and gotten the job! Plus has gained a potential new mentor in Libby. Her trials however have only just begun, and it's only going to get harder from here. Sam has a lot to learn and explore, from gang tickles, to competitions, to tickle torture sessions! The journey has only just begun. As always, thanks for reading and if you enjoyed it PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE leave a comment even if it's just "nice." I base the popularity of my stories more off comments than favorites or views so if you'd like to see more please let me know you enjoyed it! The more comments, the more motivated I am to continue and the faster the next parts will come out. Again I hope you enjoyed and happy holidays!

This is so good! Thanks for letting me a part of this process. I have the easy part. Haha. Looking forward to seeing more of Sam's adventure! The babytalk and teasing is top teir as always. Thank you again.

Finally! Great chapter Tmom! Love Sam's shock and hesitancy in the beginning. She truly had no idea what to expect and it looks like it was way worse for her than she imagined. Love the teasing and taunting that Madame Rake (what a name btw) was doing. Also the fact that Sam was just as shocked about her newly found belly laughs as the other two were, was awesome. Overall I think it was very well written and I am greatly looking forward to the next installments. Hopefully Sam gets to laugh even more and gets cause a whole bunch too!

This, these stories, are amazing. Please, by all means, continue, or we will put you in Ms. RINGWALD'S place...

This story/series is amazing. Love the characters and dialogue between all in involved. So well written. Can’t wait to reed more. Baby talk, belly laughs lol there’s no words haha, brilliant. Thanks ticklymom keep up the good work.

Finally! Great chapter Tmom! Love Sam's shock and hesitancy in the beginning. She truly had no idea what to expect and it looks like it was way worse for her than she imagined. Love the teasing and taunting that Madame Rake (what a name btw) was doing. Also the fact that Sam was just as shocked about her newly found belly laughs as the other two were, was awesome. Overall I think it was very well written and I am greatly looking forward to the next installments. Hopefully Sam gets to laugh even more and gets cause a whole bunch too!

Thank you! Yes I wanted to make Sam's first time getting properly tickled pretty intense and surprising for her. Teasing and tickle talk is also one of my favorite things to include in my stories so look forward to A LOT more of it haha. As for Sam's new belly laughs, i wanted to give her a special unique reaction (besides the ability to tickle herself mentally haha) and thought the belly laughs would be good. Don't worry, Sam is going to be getting lots more tickles and giving a few as well during this journey haha.

More please! I'd love for this series to go on indefinitely.

Aww thank you! I plan to have this series running for a while so look forward to many many new parts.

This, these stories, are amazing. Please, by all means, continue, or we will put you in Ms. RINGWALD'S place...

Oh I will keep them coming for sure, though the thought of being put in Sam's place isn't half bad either haha XP

This story/series is amazing. Love the characters and dialogue between all in involved. So well written. Can’t wait to reed more. Baby talk, belly laughs lol there’s no words haha, brilliant. Thanks ticklymom keep up the good work.

I appreciate it! Glad you enjoyed it. More baby talk and belly laughs galore coming for sure!

Yet another amazing installment!!

Thank you very much! I hope you continue to enjoy them!

This is so good! Thanks for letting me a part of this process. I have the easy part. Haha. Looking forward to seeing more of Sam's adventure! The babytalk and teasing is top teir as always. Thank you again.

Thank you for helping out! Sam certainly has a long way to go and a tons to learn now that she's got the job.

Amazing story I would love this series to continue. Great job keep up the good work.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back