• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Julia Roberts

todd30

TMF Expert
FoundIt's not really as pretentious as it sounds -- only a little. While filming the 1991 movie "Hook," she spent so much time in the air as Tinkerbell that she actually had an assistant whose job was to keep the bottom of her feet clean. this on getback.com . Not tickling but sill pretty cool

Now seriously, what do you think the odds are that someone didn’t sneak in a few tickles on her helplessly dangling bare soles, particularly if the mood was right on the set?
Very cool find. :thumbsup:

Julia is one of my fav tickle-wish celebs, it would be so great to tie her and to make her laugh this way

I have always loved her laugh, so tickle her would be awesome

I think that I might point out that there is a scene in pretty woman near the beginning were julia is lying on the floor watching some sort of comedy on tv and laughing. According to the trivia section of pretty woman on IMDB the director was tickling her feet off camera to get her to laugh more realistic.

Just thought I'd share this :p

Wow,

A job that involves cleaning Julia Robert's feet? That's amazing, did the assistant get paid?

I wouldn't get too excited...Roberts was such a chore to work with she was called Tinkerhell.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back