• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Julie McGee Presents "Pulp Tickles" Pin-up Book

BZTickler

TMF Expert
Hi Folks,

Well all the files have been turned in and it's done. Julie herself will be adding a personal note to all the fans about this and up coming projects.

Newt Windsor and I are really proud of this new project. We sincerely hope you all enjoy it as much as we did putting it together. We especially want to thank J.S. Fredricks for the fantastic job he did on the type layout.

All is on schedule for our May release. MTJ will keep you informed on that. In the meantime, here is the full color cover for Julie McGee Presents PULP TICKLES.

BZ

Julie's new look is fantastic: a new more "dangerous" style for a woman we already knew could be pretty dangerous! I can't wait to see the publication!

Many thanks Kunzite,

The new look is going to be really useful. I'll keep the scripts light with humorous touches, but I'm also going to be able to write for better action scenes as well. Newt is much easier to work with and really gets where I'm coming from.

Finally Julie is starting to look more like her real life self and how I've wanted her to look for a long time.

The future is looking really bright.

BZ

This is the greatest cover I have seen on an MTJ prod in a very long time. Very good job, guys :)

You're really starting to annoy me MTJ Publishing. Here I am, with a highly stretched budget, barely able to keep a hold of enough in order to buy Bandito's next release (Whenever that may be) and you keep on releasing erotic and very well drawn pieces. Curse you and your awesome! Curse you!

I've said it before, and I really can't say it enough. All of us here at Skink Brothers studio are taken aback by all the kind words of support.

I feel at home at MTJ. With so many projects around, there is something for everyone. It's really satisfying to be at a place with a whole stable of talented creators. With my work schedule, I don't often have the time to scan the web or post as often as I'd like, but just the other day I scanned the entire MTJ website. I was blown away at the amount of really talented people that have put in blood sweat and tears on some really fine products. I know that may sound corny and self serving, but when you think about the small amount of work that was out there a few short years ago, the mind boggles. The Tickling Community has really changed in a relatively short amount of time. Just look how the nest has grown. There is a wealth of good material from not only MTJ, but from other talented companies as well. It's a welcome sight in our little world.

On the home front...
We're not just sitting back at this point. I've already finished an outline and have started scripting issue #3 of Adventures in Time. We also have the layouts started on the next pinup book. Just call us rust...we never sleep.

On the new art front, we're trying really hard to do the best job possible. Newt and I both have experience working for the two major comics companies. On the editorial front, both JS Fredricks and Julie herself will be making their presence known. JS was actually one of my editors from my days in comics, so we have quite a bit of professional experience behind us. The main thing is we're just having a ball on these projects.

On a personal note, Julie has expressed interest in answering fan mail. It's hard for her to handle it on the TMF because of her own work schedule, but she'll be glad to answer e-mail and postings in a letter page with the next issue. Feel free to ask her anything. (Well, within reason. :))

Fun stuff on the horizon!

Keep the faith.

BZ Tickler

Midnight (Eastern Time) Release! 5/6/09

Midnight (Eastern Time) Release on 5/6/09 Eastern

Julie McGee Presents "Pulp Tickles" Pin-up Book

Concept, color and layout design by BZ Tickler
Pencils by Newt Windsor
Lettering and edits by JS Fredricks and Julie McGee

Julie McGee presents the Pulp Tickles pinup book. Being a fan and
collector of old pulp magazines from the 1950 through the 1070's, Julie
worked with the guys at Skink Brothers Studio to produce this full color
pinup set. The set includes 11 images plus cover laid out in a classic faux
cover style reminiscent of those classic covers for years past. Also
included is a horizontal format bonus poster of Julie McGee.

Available Starting Midnight (Eastern Time) on Wednesday 5/6/09

Only Availabe at MTJpub.com

OMG, what a double-edged sword! All the pin-ups and upcoming storylines look fantastic, but it makes me want to read them all now!

Well, let me be the first to post, and say this has the looks of a landmark offering to the tickle world! Cannot wait to own them all!

Raul

Many thanks for the kind words Raul,

I think I need a minute to clarify. The pinup book stands alone. The pinups are fake covers done in the style of pulp mens magazines from the 50's through the 70's. We ARE going to be doing new pulp story material in upcoming issues, and some may fall in line with the fake covers we've presented in this assortment, but this wasn't meant to be a "coming attractions" project.

Here's what we have in mind. Next up is issue three of Julie McGee's Adventures in Time. That story will involve Julie and Kelli trying to obtain a necklace form a really hot Pirate queen. After that we'll be doing another pinup book highlighting Julie's college years. Next up will be an issue of Pulp Tickles. That book will include a shipboard Julie McGee story, and two other pulp style stories. After that issue will follow another pinup book, then another issue of Adventures in Time. Etc. etc. Each issue of the Pulp book will have a Julie story and two pulp stories. The pulp stories will have rotating characters so we can cover a lot of pulp fantasies. These will be stand alone stories so it won't be a drawn out story you have to keep up with. Just different exciting fantasy material.

If we get enough interest in some of the story titles I've used in the current pinup book, we'll most likely flesh it out to story form. For now we just want everyone to enjoy the covers as is, and remember the old days when life was not so complicated, and we were allowed to be either good guys or bad guys. Back to a time when things didn't have to be so PC.

Keep the faith

BZ & Newt
The Skink Brothers

Three words: This freakin' ROCKS!

Incredible stuff, guys! Good to see you back in action, BZ!

I was blown away at the amount of really talented people that have put in blood sweat and tears on some really fine products. I know that may sound corny and self serving, but when you think about the small amount of work that was out there a few short years ago, the mind boggles. The Tickling Community has really changed in a relatively short amount of time. Just look how the nest has grown. There is a wealth of good material from not only MTJ, but from other talented companies as well. It's a welcome sight in our little world.

^ Amen. Maybe it is time to express that it takes a good leadership to gather and inspire dedicated individuals from all over the globe to draw/write for common goal. When I did tickling arts, I never feel it as work at all. I draw and love every minute of it. There is some kind of sacred niche on evenings that make me go on… And being a part of MTJ just made it better!

Now here is my feedback:

The pin-ups are GREAT and consistent! Who wouldn’t love epic themes like those? They are products of sleepless nights of drooling and hurdling to the last drop of ink and colors, perhaps. I don’t mean any bouts of insomnia plaguing an artist. What I mean is that the momentum is hard to stop when it hits you. The arts I have seen here are by-product of it: very detailed, VINTAGE, ornate and expressive… The contrast in coloring just emphasized the drawings further. There is more pronounced adventure in every piece because of the obvious villainous characters tickling the female lees. The scenes are well-planned. At one glance you can already create subplots, concepts and ideas out of the drawings – each piece has a story on its own, which ends right there at the same page before you see the next!

Hi again Bohemianne,

I'm glad you liked my earlier post. I felt I had to mention that at some point. IOn this have to have it now age, we forget sometimes that just a few years ago we had to scarf tickling art from various adult publications from backrooms etc. Work that was not always produced by people who knew what was going on.

These days there is a wealth of really good material out there from artists from all walks of life and experience. Some may not be to every ones liking, but what does that matter? It's the love of the work that matters. Something I learned from being in comics for years; every book or project, is SOMEONES favorite.

I just thought it was time for everyone here to give artists everywhere their due.

Kudos fellow artists
Kudos.

BZ

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back