• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Julie the Tickler // TickleGame.com

ticklegame

Hi there,

More than one year ago I released the first level of this game. I received a lot of feedback, and worked a lot to polish it.

It was a hard task since most of the games I do are a team work, that means there is a guy that creates the plot, another makes the art, another for the server side scripting, another that makes the animation and the last one that programs the front and makes everything fit together.

But I really wanted to do it, so I didn't mind how long it would take.

Finally I got this first release. The original plan was to charge 6 USD for each level, I decided to lower the price and make all 5 levels available just for 14.9 USD.

Since I was very grateful with the people that bought the first level, also I decided to unlock the whole game for them without any other charge. So, if last year you bought the first level, you can log-in and enjoy the full game. If you don't remember your password, just use the password recovery feature.

I'm attaching images of the first 4 levels. Level 5 is already in the game, but I won't spoil it by now.

www.ticklegame.com

Any bug report or question can be done to this email: [email protected]

Attachments

• screens01.jpg
    screens01.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 736
  • screens02.jpg
    screens02.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 729
  • screens03.jpg
    screens03.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 515
  • screens04.jpg
    screens04.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 460
  • screens05.jpg
    screens05.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 475
More pics

Attachments

• screens06.jpg
    screens06.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 695
  • screens07.jpg
    screens07.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 362
  • screens08.jpg
    screens08.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 385
  • screens09.jpg
    screens09.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 667
  • screens10.jpg
    screens10.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 768
Awesome. I'm always hoping for tickling flash games. I like your designs too.

This is the order you have to follow for level 3: her right armpit, left armpit, belly, legs and left armpit.

For level 5, it's gonna be a secret for a couple of days :p

This is the order you have to follow for level 3: her right armpit, left armpit, belly, legs and left armpit.

For level 5, it's gonna be a secret for a couple of days :p

Has a couple days passed? Because now I'm stuck on level 5 :)

ticklegame nice wow game post more updates and more nice girls games plz ok bye my friend.

The game is awesome!!!

But, I think it's unnecessarily difficult... At least level 5. Level 1, 2 and 4 are very much ok, 3 is a little bit too hard, but managable, level 5, I found more frustrating than fun, and that was not what I was looking for in this game.

Don't get me wrong, I really do think they game is awesome, the art is attractive and great, the level design is fun and imaginative, I love the game!!!

Except for level 5... The compliments above still apply to level 5, but it is, again, too difficult.

The game is awesome!!!

But, I think it's unnecessarily difficult... At least level 5. Level 1, 2 and 4 are very much ok, 3 is a little bit too hard, but managable, level 5, I found more frustrating than fun, and that was not what I was looking for in this game.

Don't get me wrong, I really do think they game is awesome, the art is attractive and great, the level design is fun and imaginative, I love the game!!!

Except for level 5... The compliments above still apply to level 5, but it is, again, too difficult.

Level 5 has been fixed. Now you have 10 seconds to fill the 2nd tickle meter after the 1st meter has been filled.

Great. Thanks for fixing that. Looking forward to level 6! May I suggest something similar to level 2?

Im even having trouble with level 2. What is the secret to level completion?

Im even having trouble with level 2. What is the secret to level completion?
She says "not the toes"... that's the key. Try to soft tickle until both feet toes are close, then try to tickle the toes of both feet.

Hi there,

I've been away for some time, but I got some exciting news for you guys.

#1. Level 1 and Level 2 are free to play (right now).
#2. Level 6 is coming in August.
#3. I'm going to make my first game for Android, would probably release it by November.

I can't even get past level 1. just trying to get to level 2, but i can't seem to figure it out. what's the combination for level 1?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back