• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

just a note about telling people of your interests.

Slappy McGee

TMF Expert
Hi gang.....

sorry I haven't been around for a while, well, at least not in posting, but still in reading.... I just pretty much offered up all I had to say with my first gush of posts a few months ago, and have really not felt like I had anything worth offering since then....but, I guess I do have this to offer up right now....

I have been a lot more forthcoming with my interest of both tickling and feet lately, but more by chance than by any master plan, but it has all gone really well so far.....

over the last few months, I have happened to end up in several conversations about interesting turn-ons/odd sexual interests. in each case, I found myself vocalizing things like "well, hey, I think nothing is sexier than a girl thats kinda ticklish" or "but what's really sexy is a girl with cute toes". in all of these conversations, not only was i not chastized by those i was talking to, but I had people chiming in with things like "that is cool, isn't it"

I guess what this has taught me (and I know i have read this all over this forum) is that sometimes subtlety is the key. I didn't feel any need to volunteer the fact that i have a stash of tickling/feet pics and vids lying around, or anything of that nature, even though it is true..... those kind of things can be saved for more intimate conversations. what i became aware of is that things are just so much easier to swallow when they are expressed in moderation.

yeah, thats all I have to say for now, I just wanted to jump back into the mix.

hope all is well with everyone, and I intend to make an effort to get my lazy ass back on here and contribute more.

Slappy! Nice to see you around again, buddy. You're %100 correct. I've never felt that I had to go into the whole nine yards about my fetish in order to bring it up in everyday conversation. If someone askes more, I'll oblidge...but there's no harm in dropping lines like that. You'd be amazed at how many others are simply waiting for someone else to bring it up first.

Hey, drop in again when you can stay longer!:D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/1/2024
Need to report a post? The report butt0n is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back