• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Just Desserts 3: Where Nightmares Come True(FF/FF)

Serhazat

TMF Regular
It belatedly occurred to me that "Where Nightmares Come True" was an even better title for the second story than "A Trip to Hell". It's a bit late to change it now and I refuse to waste such a bad joke of a reference so #3 is inheriting it instead.

Links to the rest of the series:
Part 1: Just Desserts (F/F, Multiple F/F, intense, long)
Part 2: Just Desserts 2: A Trip to Hell (FF/F)
Part 4: Just Desserts 4: Well Deserved Punishment (FFF/FF)

----------

“STOP! STOP it alreahADYEHEHOHOHOHO! I told you what you wanted to know. Just cuhut it ohotheheheHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

Gwyneth smirked to herself. There was something special to her about torturing someone who’d been under the impression that they’d managed to avoid being punished. The Indonesian convict she and Seraphina interrogated had been eager to tell them everything she knew about her boss’ magical barrier if it meant she wouldn’t have to endure the tickling she’d watched them inflict on her fellow inmate. She’d had a hopeful glimmer in her eyes that Gwyneth couldn’t help but want to squash. Seraphina had gone off to double check that the information they’d received was correct, having evidently been able to make heads or tails out of what the tan asian woman had been saying, so Gwyneth decided to spend the time amusing herself at their prisoner’s expense.

Seeing as they’d used the threat of being tickled as a way of coaxing the convict into talking, it felt appropriate to cash in on that to toy with her. The hogtied Indonesian prisoner’s face was going red from being forced to emit a constant stream of deep belly laughs courtesy of Gwyneth’s hands kneading her stomach. The red-headed demon had rolled the woman onto her side before straddling her waist and beginning to gently roll, knead, and massage her hands across the length of the prisoner’s flat tummy around her belly button. The effects were proving to be devastating. It took barely 20 seconds of sustained kneading to break down the poor, helpless woman’s defenses to leave her a cackling mess laughing as hard as her lungs could manage. Hearing her pleas for mercy transition from shocked betrayal, to attempts to bargain, to despair over the course of the next couple minutes was a music to Gwyneth’s ears.

She didn’t let up for a second until Seraphina came back roughly 5 minutes later. “Did everythin’ check out?” Gwyneth asked. She’d stopped tickling, but kept her hands within centimeters of her victim’s sensitive stomach, a threat for what would happen if Seraphina had come back with bad news.

Seraphina nodded in affirmation. “She wasn’t lying. It’s a directional confusion ward. Should be easy enough to break. Come on, let’s get going.”

It never failed to amaze the bloodthirsty demon how her older sister would take every opportunity to be as seductive as possible even when there wasn’t anything to gain from it. Seraphina had taken the opportunity to get dressed after finding her clothes piled up on a dresser off to the side of the bed. Gwyneth knew Seraphina well enough to be wholly unsurprised to find out that her older sister had gone off on an official business trip dressed in a pink floral lace babydoll with matching side tie panties underneath. It was certainly proving effective on their two prisoners. Both of them had broken out blushing the moment she’d entered the room and were doing their level best to stare at a suddenly really interesting stretch of carpet by Seraphina’s feet.

“Hold on. Help me send these two over first. Might as well secure ‘em while we’re here,” said Gwyneth as she stood up. She held out her hand for Seraphina to take.

“Good idea. You know, I don’t think Mikelle’s had anyone in for a week now. She seemed a little down about it. With how ticklish they are, I think she’d appreciate it if we left her these as a gift,” said Seraphina while gently taking Gwyneth’s hand in her own.

“You spoil her.” Gwyneth could feel a warmth traveling up her arm from Seraphina’s magical power intermingling with her own. Being sisters all created by Kammotas the Cruel meant that they only needed a small amount of physical contact to lend each other their aid. Opening up a portal back to their home dimension was outside the scope of either of their abilities alone, but by boosting each other’s spellcasting like this it became manageable.

“W-wait. What are you doing?” The hogtied Indonesian woman had managed to regain her breath enough to call out to them. Gwyneth smirked seeing the worried expression on her face. She’d barely tickled the girl for 5 minutes and tears had already begun to form in her eyes. The African convict they’d left handcuffed to the foot of the bed had a similarly scared look in her eyes, though her gag prevented her from asking any questions.

“We’re gonna send you two to tickle hell,” Gwyneth taunted. The looks of stark terror that came over their faces at her words were delicious. Doubly so when murky black portal formed underneath them that sprouted slimy black tentacles to wrap around their bodies.

“WHAT!? No! I told you everything you wanted. Stop! LET ME GO! ”

“MMMMMMMF!”

“What you experienced here is just the beginning,” chimed in Seraphina. A giant smile of sadistic glee had found its way onto her face watching the two women struggle against the tentacles. Nothing they did could save them from being slowly dragged down into the murk. “I hope you enjoyed the last break you’re ever going to get, because it’s about to get a thousand times worse!”

Screams of fear were the cherry on the top of a cake for demons like Seraphina and Gwyneth. The wild, almost animalistic screams of terror coming from their victims made the knowledge of the eternity of hellish tickling that awaited them all the sweeter. The two stood watching with pleasure until the pair of convicts were completely submerged. Only then did they let go of each others’ hands to let the portals close.

Gwyneth shook the tingles out of her arm the moment they separated. Spellcasting with either Seraphina or Mikael wasn’t bad per se, but she’d never been able to get used to the sensation. It was like there was a light prickling underneath her skin, as if her arm was regaining a sense of feeling after falling asleep. Seraphina never struck her as being particularly bothered by it. Her older sister had immediately turned to exit the room the moment they were done without any signs of discomfort. Gwyneth shook her head in self-admonishment before following, aware that she was being overly self-conscious about it.

“Do you think it’ll take long for you to crack it open?” Gwyneth asked after they left the room. Seraphina had set off on a power walk the moment she’d entered the corridor and Gwyneth found herself having to break into a light jog to catch up.

Her busty older sister shook her head. “No. It’s a simple spell once you know what to look for. It seems Iofiel was relying more on anybody attempting to break through not knowing where to start than on making the barrier sturdy.” It was clear to Gwyneth that something was bothering Seraphina from the stern expression on her face. Her worries were confirmed when the blonde, busty woman suddenly stopped dead in the middle of the hallway, causing Gwyneth to overshoot her on accident.

“Huh? Is everything okay? Is something hurtin’?” Gwyneth asked, spinning on her heel to face her. The blonde angel-winged demon was staring off into the distance as if she was lost in thought.

Seraphina shook her head slowly. “No, I’m fine. It’s just that there’s something off about this that I can’t quite put my finger on…” She tapered off, then clarified further after seeing Gwyneth’s raised eyebrow. “And I don’t mean the part about Iofiel starting to work alongside her own prisoners, Gwyn. I can’t figure out why they defaulted to tickling of all things as a method of punishing me. I don’t believe anybody besides you and Mikelle know that I hate being tickled, and it isn’t exactly the first thing most people would think about in terms of making someone suffer.”

Hearing Seraphina mention her distaste for being tickled brought old memories swimming back to the forefront for Gwyneth. Specifically, the time period right after Kammotas had freshly created the three of them when they were still searching for their preferred method of torturing mortals. Seraphina and Gwyneth had settled on what they wanted to do fairly quickly, but Mikelle had struggled with it for a while before stumbling across her tickling fetish. Out of concern for their youngest sister’s success going forward, both of the older demons had voiced doubts that tickling would be viable as a form of torture they could base an entire Hell around. Back then, Seraphina had only been aware of tickling as a form of foreplay and Gwyneth had doubted that it would cause enough agony to really count as making their prisoners suffer.

Both of their concerns had been blown away after agreeing to give it a try. They’d taken turns pinning each other to the office floor before tickling all over just to see what it was like. It’d become immediately apparent to the three of them both that Mikelle had a preternatural knack for it and that neither Gwyneth nor Seraphina could stand being on the receiving end. Both of them had come out of the session with a hearty enough distaste of being tickled to give their support for Mikelle inflicting it upon mortal souls unfortunate enough to fall into her grasp.

“So you think Iofiel and her inmates have some way of gettin’ dirt on us,” Gwyneth concluded for her older sister. Her brow furrowed seeing her older sister nod in confirmation. She could certainly see where Seraphina was coming from with this. “Do you have any idea how they’re doin’ it? Or how much they know?”

“...No.”

“Damn. Guess we the only thing we can do is just try to be cautious then. Keep an eye out for traps just in case.” Gwyneth grimaced, but otherwise began heading down the corridor again. While Seraphina’s misgivings were worth keeping in mind, Gywneth was worried about Mikelle. She didn’t know when Iofiel and her cronies would start torturing the silver-haired demon again. The last thing she wanted was to leave her sister in that situation solely because she and Seraphina were afraid their opponents knew more about them than expected.

The pair arrived at the magically blocked staircase a few hallways later. Seraphina set about sketching complicated looking symbols with her finger at various points on the surrounding walls, handrail, and steps. Gwyneth didn’t have the foggiest clue what was going on past that a faint trail of glowing light was left behind wherever her older sister’s finger touched. It only took a couple minutes for her to finish, ending with standing at the bottom of the staircase where she clapped her hands together once in front of her. Cracks began to form in the very air before them before noiselessly shattering like a non-existent pane of glass.

“That should do it,” said Seraphina. “Let’s go. I wouldn’t be surprised if Iofiel had felt that. We should grab Mikelle and get out of here before she can catch up.”

“Erm… Yeah, sorry, that’s not gonna work out.” Both of the sisters’ heads swung around towards the new voice. Standing at the top of the stairs was none other than Iofiel. She’d taken the opportunity to change since Gwyneth had last seen her. A form fitting black dress that matched her wings clung to her body and her long hair had been done up in a tight bun on the back of her head. Strategically placed slits ran through the dress to show off an ample amount of cleavage and bared her legs all the way up to her hips. In stark contrast to the provocative way she was dressed, Iofiel herself had a sheepish expression on her face that bordered on apologetic.

“...Well that was a bit sooner than I was expectin’. Guess we can roll with it anyways,” said Gwyneth, cracking her knuckles while striding forward. Iofiel blinked in surprise.

“Huh? Straight to violence just like that? Not even gonna ask me why I’m doing this?” the black-winged angel asked. She realized immediately that she shouldn’t have bothered. Gwyneth hadn’t even waited for her to finish talking. It took barely a couple seconds for the red-haired woman to charge up the stairs and launch a punch straight at the surprised Iofiel’s face.

“Ack! Wha…!?” Said punch never got an opportunity to connect. A blur shot out from the corridor to slam into Gwyneth’s side. The fiery-tempered demon’s head swiveled around in surprise to see that a shapely strawberry blonde woman clad in a prison uniform, the very one she’d seen tickling Mikelle earlier, had tackled her from the side. The blow sent the two of them falling heavily off to the side together.

Iofiel didn’t get much time to register that she’d been saved. She felt a sudden surge of magical force spring up from the bottom of the stairs the moment Gwyneth was tackled aside. Seraphina had formed a ball of energy in her hands. “Gwyn!” she shouted right before the ball transformed into a bolt of lightning. An eye-searing flash of light filled the area as she stepped forward to fling it at Iofiel. The black-winged woman scrambled to form a barrier to protect itself, deflecting the bolt away into the ceiling. The lightbulbs lining the corridor all flared up before exploding from the sudden influx of electricity surging through them.

“H-hey, Alice! HELP! I can’t handle her alone!” Iofiel cried in a panic. Seraphina hadn’t been deterred by her spell being defended against. She continued to fling one bolt of lightning after another at her cousin with blinding frequency. It took everything Iofiel had just to continue throwing makeshift barriers in the way to avoid getting fried on the spot.

Gwyneth and the strawberry blond woman, Alice, scrambled off the ground away from each other before squaring off. “Just hold on. I’ll take care of this one, then come help you,” Alice calmly said.

“Cocky aren’t you,” Gwyneth muttered to herself. Information was already flowing into her head again. Chin. Temples. Crotch. She dashed forward bobbing and weaving her head like a boxer before launching her fists in a one-two punch straight at Alice’s face. To her surprise, the shapely woman easily slipped her head to the side to avoid each punch. Not one to let her assault falter, Gwyneth followed up by throwing an uppercut aimed directly at the woman’s chin.

A sudden explosion of pain caught her off guard before the blow could connect. Alice had immediately retaliated after dodging with a hook aimed at Gwyneth’s head. The blow had caught her squarely in the temple, causing the demon to stagger back in shock.

“Interesting trick you got here. What is this, some sort of pain sense?” she heard Alice say. “Let’s see here… Stomach and jaw, was it?” Alice was on top of her before Gwyneth could fully understand the implications of what was going on. She felt a fist crash into her stomach once, twice, and a third time in quick succession, causing her to let out a cry of pain. Her foot instinctively lashed out in self-defense to catch her assailant in the stomach. This time it was Alice’s turn to stagger back with a gasp.

Gwyneth’s stomach felt like it was on fire. True to Alice’s words, the area she’d been hit was a weak spot of hers. But she didn’t have time to figure out what was going on, not in the middle of a fight like this. She pushed through the pain to lunge at her opponent in an attempt to tackle her to the ground.

To her surprise, Alice suddenly leapt to the side. In her place was a rolling ball of fire hurtling towards her, and behind that stood a smirking Iofiel. Seraphina had begun mixing in fireballs and shards of conjured ice in between her lighting bolts in her barrage against Iofiel. The black-winged demon had taken the opportunity to divert one of them directly at the two women having a fistfight down the corridor.

‘How!?’ Gwyneth mentally screamed to herself. She threw up her arms in front of her face and felt the flames splash around her. She couldn’t understand how Alice had known to get out of the way. The woman’s back had been turned towards the magical blasts raging up the staircase and Gwyneth hadn’t heard any shout of warning from her cousin. How had she managed to avoid getting caught in the back by the fireball?

The fiery angel-winged demon wasn’t able to ponder the situation past that. A blinding pain shot through her like lightning feeling something hard connect with her chin. Alice had taken advantage of the force of the fireball stopping Gwyneth’s charge short to step in and throw an uppercut under Gwyneth’s defending arms straight into her chin. Unable to see through the flames splashing around her, the red-headed demon wasn’t able to brace herself in time for the impact. The blow sent her head snapping back and she collapsed backwards, knocked out cold.

Seraphina hadn’t been able to see the fight play out from her position at the bottom of the stairs or even her unintentional role in it, but she understood the implication when Alice came running back around the corner. “Damn you!” she shrieked. Her target changed from Iofiel towards the convict now sprinting down the stairs at her. To her surprise, Alice deftly wove her way between the blasts like she knew where they were going before Seraphina even had a chance to throw them. What spells the convict couldn’t avoid were deflected by Iofiel continuing to put up barriers to protect her partner.

A fist crashed into Seraphina’s sculpted face right below her eye. She attempted to fight back by letting out a blast of fire at point blank range with her hands only for it to be blocked by Iofiel again. A kick caught her in the side that nearly knocked her off her feet. This time, she feigned attempting to cast a concussive blast of air at Alice only to change targets to Iofiel at the very last second. She was gratified to hear her cousin let out a scream accompanied by the crashing sound of her body being sent flying back into the wall with enough force to knock her out.

Another fist slamming into her face cut any celebrations she had short. Alice continued to press the attack even with her partner out of commision. Still reeling as she was from the first two blows, Seraphina wasn’t able to muster up much of a response anymore. Calloused knuckles continued to rain down around the busty demon’s head and face. After another kick to the side sent her sprawling onto the floor, Seraphina was too out of it to put up a fight at all.

—--

Gwyneth’s vision swam back into view, at least to some extent. Her eyes seemed to be having some trouble focusing. It probably had something to do with the accompanying throbbing headache. She attempted to bring up her hands to rub the pain out of her temples only to find that she couldn’t move her arms at all. She blearily glanced to her side to try and figure out what was wrong, then groaned. The memories of what’d just happened were beginning to come back.

“Good morning,” a voice said off to her other side. Gwyneth managed to blink enough her vision enough into focus to see who was speaking. Off to her right was Seraphina. Her shapely older sister was bound naked lying on a padded X-frame. “You’re awake. I don’t know if that’s a good thing, though,” her older sister said with a shallow smile. A pair of thick leather straps were pinning her forearms, biceps, waist, thighs, and calves respectively while glowing rings around her wings kept them pinned pointing towards the ground to leave her almost completely immobilized. Gwyneth groaned again. A quick once over of herself confirmed that she was in a similarly precarious situation.

“Got any idea where we are?” Gwyneth asked. Looking around gave her the impression that they were in some sort of office building conference room. The two of them were bound in the center where the table normally would’ve been with chairs lining the walls all around them. It kinda reminded her of their own home domain, though the layout of the room was just off enough for it to be unmistakably somewhere else.

“I’m assuming it’s one of Iofiel’s nightmare rooms. If I had to guess, it’s something to do with nightmares related to giving a presentation at work?” Her voice tapered off with uncertainty, then she shrugged as much as her strict bondage would allow. “Or something like that. I’m getting the impression that the room’s original purpose doesn’t matter much at this point.”

The sound of a door opening interrupted their conversation. Iofiel shuffled into the room. For the woman who had the two demons at her mercy, her expression was oddly apologetic. “Sorry for intruding,” she said after realizing that her two captives were glaring daggers at her. She was closely followed by Alice, who had a fearless grin on her face.

“I hope we’re not interrupting anything important,” Alice followed up with a snicker. Gwyneth and Seraphina’s reception wasn’t any warmer for the convict, though she appeared to get a good deal more amusement out of it than Iofiel did. She waited for a couple seconds to see if either of the bound women had any form of retort. When it was obvious that they weren’t in the mood to play along, she simply pressed on. “Guess I’ll go ahead and cut to the chase then. I wanna talk to your boss, Camel Toes or whatever his name is, and to give a little ‘incentive’ I’m gonna torture you two until he picks up the phone.”

“And I’ll be helping,” Iofiel helpfully chimed in, only to wither away under Gwyneth and Seraphina’s combined glares.

“And why would you want to talk to him of all devils?” Seraphina resignedly decided to ask the obvious question. Partly to fish for information and partly because she was honestly puzzled why a mortal would have any interest in talking to a devil who ruled over Hells where humans like her were tortured for all eternity.

“I wanna live again.”

“...What?”

“I said I wanna be alive again. The fact that I died is total bullshit. And an upstanding citizen like me getting sent to Hell too on top of that? Even bigger bullshit. Figured that talking to the big man in charge to get me un-died is the best way of rectifying that.” Despite the ridiculous things she was saying, Alice’s cocky smile never wavered. “You two and that silver-haired chick from earlier are all supposed to be his angels or whatever, right? Making all three of you suffer has gotta be a good way of getting him to respond.”

“That’s not how this works!” Gwyneth interjected. “A human can’t come back to life after they’ve died. That just isn’t a thing!”

Alice’s self-assured smile noticeably stiffened. “Well I hope that isn’t true. For your sake.” She took a few steps forward to run her fingers up Gwyneth and Seraphina’s exposed soles. Both women instinctively stiffened and twitched their feet. “Cause I’m not gonna stop until he gives me what I want.”

“Cut that out!” Gwyneth snarled through gritted teeth. Alice’s fingers made a few more trips against the exposed, sensitive skin. She seemed to be taking a great deal of amusement out of watching them squirm trying not to giggle.

“Funny thing, I never really thought of tickling until just recently. Never figured it was worth thinking about period. But that silver-haired angel knew so much about it that I couldn’t help but wanna give it a shot. Turns out it’s actually pretty fun. Who’da thunk that even big bag demons like you two would hate being tickled.” Her attack had upgraded to incessantly scratching away at spots she’d found on both wiggling feet. For Gwyneth she focused on a spot square in the middle of the balls of her feet while Seraphina had to contend with a single nail scratching away on her instep.

Gwyneth grit her teeth in frustration. For a woman who claimed to never have thought about tickling before, her technique was immaculate. It reminded her unerringly of watching Mikelle work some of her victims over. Still, it was light enough for her to handle.

That was, up until she felt another set of fingers sink into her armpits. Gwyneth let out a shriek of surprise before breaking down giggling. Iofiel had faded into the background while they were talking with Alice and had taken the opportunity to lurk around to the bound demons’ other side. Her fingers stroked from back to front, gently teasing the outer rim on their way inwards to briefly wiggle in the depths of her pits before traveling back out to the outer rim again. Feeling the fingers approaching the center of her underarms made Gwyneth stiffen with dread. When they finally made contact she would jerk away as much as her bondage would allow her to, which was practically nothing, and had to try her best to fight the need for her giggling to grow ever louder.

“Iofiel, why are you helping her!?” Seraphina shouted.

“Sorry, she made me an offer I couldn’t refuse. Well, I could’ve refused it, I guess. It was just really really tempting and I couldn’t bring myself to turn it down,” Iofiel clarified. This time Seraphina’s angry glare didn’t seem to have much effect on her. The black-winged angel seemed to be taking a little bit of courage out of finding success with tickling Gwyneth. “I always wanted to give it a try, you know? Torturing my fellow demons, that is. I always wanted to know if we’re just as susceptible to the tortures we inflict on humans. Just never really gathered up the courage to give it a try before.”

“How about you give her a spin then, Iffy?” Alice coaxed with a smirk. She suddenly stopped tickling Seraphina’s foot to focus both of her hands on Gwyneth. “I got this one handled just fine by myself.”

The combined assault on her armpits and feet was enough to finally make the proud, fiery woman crack. Her once strained giggling quickly upgraded into a steady stream of laughter. “Cuhut it outheheheHAHAHA!” Gwyneth cried. Alice loved how her captive’s strict bondage kept her struggling down to only being able to jiggle around slightly no matter how badly she wanted to escape. The way her breasts, pussy, and butt were all left quivering was almost mesmerizing to watch. It filled her with a sadistic urge to keep pushing her captive just to keep her body dancing around like that. When Iofiel withdrew her fingers from Gwyneth’s pits, Alice sped up her fingers to make up the difference.

It didn’t take much coaxing to push Iofiel into changing targets to Seraphina. Her gaze towards the busty woman was filled with equal parts lust and trepidation. Seraphina was saying something, but none of it processed to her. Her eyes were transfixed on the giant melons in front of her to the exclusion of everything else. Trembling fingers reached out to hesitantly stroke the milky skin around her nipples.

Seraphina gasped at the little ticklish surges the touch sent. Under normal conditions, something that light wouldn’t be enough to make her voice leak out, but she was already pretty close to her limit. The convicts had taken turns using sex toys to play with her body for hours followed up by nearly a full hour of tickle torture before Gwyneth managed to save her. It hadn’t even been an hour since then, barely any time to recover from their rough treatment.

Unfortunately, Iofiel grew emboldened by Seraphina’s immediate reaction. Her fingers stroked again and again around her jiggling globes. Occasionally her fingers would start to approach the rock hard nipples at the peak, but would always draw back before making contact. The building anticipation was killing Seraphina. A steady stream of gasps and giggles poured out of her mouth uninhibited.

“P-pleahahase! Nohot there! AnyhehewheREHEHEHAHA BUHUT thehereHAHAHAHAHAHA!” The sultry woman’s will broke when Iofiel’s nails finally made contact after several minutes of teasing. The cruel demon was seizing one of Seraphina’s jiggling breasts with one hand to hold it still while a single nail gently scratched at the rock hard nipple. The result was pure ticklish agony spreading out to fill the busty demon’s chest. Throaty shrieks of laughter joined Gwyneth’s to fill the room. Pride was forgotten as she begged and pleaded for her cousin to stop.

The only thing that served to do was help Iofiel get over the last of her hesitations. Hearing a once proud demon of Kammotas plead for her mercy like any other human trapped in her domain filled her with an intoxicating feeling of power. Iofiel made her way around Seraphina’s side where it’d be easier to have access to the rest of her body. She licked her lips with anticipation. So much exposed skin for her to play with! And all it’d take to hold complete power over this woman was to gently push her fingers into any of it. Her eyes swept over the shapely woman’s sweat covered body looking for the next juicy spot to enjoy.

She eventually settled on sinking her nails into Seraphina’s inner thighs and groin. Seraphina let out a scream feeling the nails begin to scratch away again. “Please stop! Please stop! Please stop! PLEAHAHAHASE STOHOHOP! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” she cried again and again.

“Tell me you love it! Tell me you’re a masochistic bitch who loves being abused!” Iofiel demanded.

“NOHOhohoHAHAhahaha!”

“That’s not what I wanted to hear! The tickles ain’t stopping until you say it!”

“So easily you angels break. Guess you guys ain’t so scary after all,” Alice taunted. Gwyneth’s fate at her hands hadn’t been any easier. The ex-convict had pulled up a chair to make herself more comfortable as she continued to abuse the red-haired woman’s soles. It was almost uncanny how she kept hammering away at the absolute worst spots on the balls of her feet and in between her toes. Laughter was flying freely out of Gwyneth’s lips by this point.

“Screhew YOUHEHEHEAHAhahahaha!” the bound demon managed to spit out between bouts of laughter.

“Maybe later. But that does bring something to mind…” Alice suddenly stopped attacking Gwyneth’s feet, got up out of her chair, and made her way in between the demon’s spread open legs. Gwyneth looked at her quizzically while taking the opportunity to get some much needed lungfuls of air. A sudden surge of fear made its way through her when Alice calmly placed her hands right where her hips transitioned into her sides. “If you recall, this is a really bad spot for you.”

Gwyneth nearly jumped out of her skin feeling Alice’s index and middle finger sink into the vulnerable skin on either side. A loud scream escaped her mouth before she descended into maddened cackles. The demon’s mind was in total disarray. How could she have known!? Memories came flooding back of that tickling session with Mikelle centuries ago. What had proven to her beyond a shadow of a doubt that her younger sister had a supernatural gift for tickling was how she had immediately gone for this exact spot in this exact way. It was the singularly worst spot on Gwyneth’s entire body.

Mikelle had cut it out after just goosing her there a couple times, but Alice wasn’t anywhere near as merciful. Her fingers sunk in repeatedly over the next couple minutes. She would press her fingers in before jostling them around with a look of sadistic glee on her face. Gwyneth would be forced to throw her head back and scream every time followed up by the most forceful bouts of laughter her body could produce. Ticklish agony wracked her entire body as she shook, jiggled, and thrashed in her bondage hard enough to make the frame shake.

Thankfully, Alice stopped focusing on that spot after a couple minutes. Her fingers traveled up and down Gwyneth’s sides, wormed their way in between her hips, and toyed with her breasts and nipples. Sometimes she would reseat herself back at Gwyneth’s feet and amuse herself toying with her helpless soles. After every several new areas she would return to Gwyneth’s hips for a few minutes just to let her captive know that she would never truly give her a break from exploiting her worst spot. Gwyneth grew to dread feeling those fingers approaching her hips more with every pass. Her laughter would grow more panicked whenever Alice’s hands would so much as begin to tickle their way down her sides out of fear of feeling them sink in again. Having the rest of her body tickled was enough to leave her a sweat covered laughing wreck alone. Her worst spot getting hammered over and over like this was simply too much for her to handle.

After nearly 20 minutes of non-stop torture, Alice deemed it appropriate to give her a small break. Gwyneth gratefully wheezed for air. It didn’t even occur to her to wonder why the sadistic ex-convict would show her any mercy until she heard a sing-song voice call out to her.

“Oh Gwyneth~! Did you really think we were done? It hasn’t even been a full day yet, silly!” Gwyneth craned her head up to peer at her tormentor through tear filled eyes. Her heart was seized with fear at the sight. Alice was standing with her hands less than an inch away from that horrible spot above her hips with the largest, most evil grin the woman was capable of sporting.

“No… No! No, please! Anywhere but there! Please, please don’t tickle me there! Anywhere else! Please. Stop. Stop! STOP! STOP!” Fear at what her tormentor was about to do to her was the final straw for Gwyneth. She broke down begging for mercy, anything if it meant not having to suffer having that spot worked over yet again.

Alice stood reveling in Gwyneth’s panicked expression and desperate pleas. Once she’d had her fill, she cruelly sunk her fingers in. The resulting screams were music to her ears. Part of her was hoping that the devil would take his time getting back to her. She couldn’t recall the last time she’d had this much fun. The more she tickled these demons, the less she ever wanted to stop.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back