• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

just fuck me F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Nikki is really horny and she wants Brooke's strap on badly, but to get what she wants, first she has to do what Brooke wants. Brooke seduces her in the beginning, undresses her, and gets Nikki in the restraints. As you Brooke puts the restraints on her, you know Nikki is thinking that she is going to cum really hard but get tickled mercilessly. Brooke start her off with a little foot nibbling, who could resist Nikki's gorgeous feet, especially when they are right in your face. Brooke teases her a little, then she slips the strap on inside Nikki, Nikki is going to cum quickly. Brooke lets her get to the edge then attacks, over and over again, sometimes letting Nikki cum before she tickles her, sometimes tickling right before, sometimes tickling her right through her orgasms. Towards the end Brooke puts on the lap belt and just tickles Nikki until she is in tears and cant take anymore. Brooke fucks her again, then of course punishes her more. Nikki is left totally spent.

you can find this video on my f/f clips4sale store: Tickle Abuse 2

I have included two low-res video samples.

Attachments

• justfuckme1.jpg
    justfuckme1.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 1,863
  • justfuckme2.jpg
    justfuckme2.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 2,354
  • justfuckme3.jpg
    justfuckme3.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 2,217
  • just fuck me tmf lowres sample 1.wmv
    4.8 MB · Views: 3,892
  • just fuck me tmf lowres sample 2.wmv
    3.4 MB · Views: 3,341
Ah leave that stuff to the companies that do it well. Stick with tickling.

wow, excellent post.
oq1vw7

Ah leave that stuff to the companies that do it well. Stick with tickling.

Yup, it's a bit boring when tickling stuffs are standardized. At least, the sensory deprivation and the tapout series (for example) brought something different from the other companies.

Glad to know that Stacie will come back though.

Just dont get him fired. Then he wont be able to make any money to spend on your video clips.

My vote for video of the year! Nikki and Brooke just get sexier and sexier every time they do a video together

Ignore the negative comments, this is the hottest video I think you have ever done. Hardcore tickling with sex, nothing better than that

I agree Tickle Abuse that was a Dumb comment, that was a HOT CLIP! Keep up the great work!

That was Hot!!!
Doing that to Stacie should be Awesome!!!

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back