• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Just Wondering

well besides tickling I have a fetish for girls belly button's and feet

well i don't know if it can be considered a fetish but I collect pens and shot glasses of places I've visited with the citys name on them

aaaww thank you your cute too, i wouldnt mind showing you just how good of a LER i really am

Not sure that I have any others. I suppose I would be open to finding out.

From my fetlife profile;

Into: ball gags, biting, blowjobs (receiving), clown girls, crossdressing, eating pussy, feet, forced feminization, may the fourth be with you, mind fucks, moar!!!!!!!!, nude twister and baby oil, orgasm control, switch fights: loser gets fucked, switch fights: winner also gets fucked, tickling, wanting to fuck some of my fet life friends, wet and messy - wam.

Curious about: lolita outfits (wearing), strap-ons (receiving), sylviamarsh's jar of eyes (watching)

My primary fetishes are tickling and hypnosis. Independent of each other, originally, but they work really well together too :3
Others, for me, are bondage, altered mental states, power play, control, and body mod (nothing serious on this one for me, just tattoos and piercings.)

besides tickling?
breath play, bruises, spanking, violet wand, rope, flogging...to name a few.
lots more i'm curious about though..
like needle play, sensory deprivation, knife play, fire cupping, suspension bondage and whipping.

besides tickling?
breath play, bruises, spanking, violet wand, rope, flogging...to name a few.
lots more i'm curious about though..
like needle play, sensory deprivation, knife play, fire cupping, suspension bondage and whipping.

Damn you're a kinky lil thang arent ya lol

Female feet and bondage (especially damsel-in-distress style). :D

Into: "beginning to regret your misbehavior?", "you belong to me" whispered in my ear, "you can't make me." "wanna bet?", anal hooks (receiving), barefoot, bastinado, bdsm (everything to do with it), bdsm, bondage, breast and nipple torture, plugs, caging and confinement, wax, caning, collar and leash, all manner of toys, m/s, d/s, oral sex, pain, flogging, whips and chains and much of the darker side of this lifestyle (everything to do with it), being asked a question, turning my head away and dropping my eyes, then master grabbing my chin, and forcing my eyes to meet his..., being called "pet", being chased, tackled, and tickled, being claimed as his, being emotionally owned and trained, being pinned down (receiving), being pushed up against a wall in a passionate kiss (everything to do with it), being restrained so you can have your way with me (receiving), being slammed against a wall and kissed (receiving), being thrown into bed (receiving), being tickled, being tied up and teased (receiving), being told i am a good pet, being told i'm a good girl (receiving), being told i'm yours, being touched and taken from behind (receiving), biting my neck during sex, biting the sweet spot where the neck connects to the shoulder (receiving), blindfolds, bondage (everything to do with it), bondage and tickling (everything to do with it), bound feet, bound, gagged, blindfolded, and tickled (everything to do with it), candle wax (receiving), clit tickling (receiving), clothes pins, clothespins, collars (everything to do with it), d/s (everything to do with it), erotic tickling, flogging (receiving), foot fetish (everything to do with it), foot massage (everything to do with it), foot punishment, foot tickling (everything to do with it), foot torture (receiving), foot worship (everything to do with it), foot/feet, forced orgasm (receiving), fucking in a thunderstorm, genuine and deep submission, the heartfelt kind that comes from trust, respect, lust, and mental and emotional connection, giving blowjobs in car while he is driving (giving), grabbed by the hair, bent over and fucked, hair pulling (receiving), hogtie, massages (everything to do with it), master/slave (everything to do with it), pain (receiving), pinning down wrists/ankles by hand (receiving), public displays of affection, rope bondage (receiving), seeing how far i can go before i get the look and tone that turns me to jelly, shut up and put your face in the pillow - this is not about you., snuggling, submission (everything to do with it), submissive (everything to do with it), tattoos, teasing (everything to do with it), tickle torture (everything to do with it), tickling (everything to do with it), tickling during sex, tied and tickled (everything to do with it), toe sucking (everything to do with it), torturous tickling (everything to do with it), toys, vibrators, whips (receiving), whispering softly in a low, menacing voice this close to your ear and making you so hot you can't stand it any longer (receiving), writhing in his arms and struggling as he whispers everything he's going to do in my ear.

Curious about: being fucked with a hand on my throat and threats being whispered into my ear (receiving), being held down and fucked, being pushed up against a wall (receiving), being violated whilst sleeping, biting (receiving), foot/tickle torture w/ orgasm denial, forced conversation while being tortured, fucked and/or played with while sleeping or half awake, gang tickling (receiving), interrogation tickle torture, kidnapping roleplay (everything to do with it), post orgasm torture, shoved against a wall and forcefully used (receiving), tickle rape, tickling during orgasm, tickling while giving a blowjob.

holy shit lol... yes thats copied from my fetlife list... go figure .... damn im crazy :p

Tickling is my only real fetish but I do have things that I'm really interested in, a lot of it being in the BDSM world. :D

hmm i should have said something like that, woulda been a lot shorter :)

LOL!!! I liked what you put too, no worries. :jester:

If I listed everything I was interested in? It would be like the Star Wars crawl........ :p

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back