• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Just yesterday M,M/F

veryberry15

Hey all!
A little bio before the story: I am a freshman in college, 5’4” with long blond hair, and size 7 feet, momentarily adorned with dark red painted nails. I have been dating my boyfriend for 2 years now <3 and have enjoyed every wonderful (and often ticklish) moment of it. He is 5’10” and can grow a stellar beard =D
Anyways, I was watching Saw III in the common room of one of the dorm buildings along with my boyfriend and four of our new friends: Liz and Nicholas (an adorable couple), Mark, and Kevin. This has been going on every weekend, as Nicholas wants to re watch all of them before the next one comes out. And they are his self-deemed “favorite movies”, I know, what a sicko…

On to the incident. My boyfriend has a foot fetish, which usually entails him absentmindedly rubbing or tickling my feet whenever when he is watching tv, or falling asleep, or waiting for his meal at a restaurant (though I think the latter is just to embarrass me by tickling me in a public setting), overall just torturing me with those light, tantalizing tickles. Tonight was no different. As we approached yet another gory scene of the movie, I felt his large warm hand slide across the top of my right foot, and one of his index fingers slide between my first two toes. I couldn’t help but jump as he began toying with one of the most ticklish spots on my body, and continued becoming more and more unglued as he prodded in between each toe on that foot. I looked up after a moment to check if he was even aware of the torture he was putting me through, but instead noticed that my movement had caught the attention of Mark, who lay just inches away from my bare feet. A second later, Isaac’s hand came to rest on top of my foot, making it fairly difficult to move, and I noticed Mark continued to stare. I tensed up, suspecting what was to follow, but refused to move out of my comfortable position (ok, and maybe I welcomed the tickling a bit…) Inconspicuously, he extended his index finger to the sole of my foot, and scribbled it across the arch of my right foot. I jumped so high, and tore my foot away from his reach. It was the first time in years that a boy other than my boyfriend had tickled me, and both he and I alike were wholly unprepared for that amount of ticklishness. The funny thing is, after seeing Mark tickle me, my boyfriend
covered my entire foot with his hand, as if defending his job as my sole-- i mean "one and only"-- 'ler.

nice little story, shame about the bf been so defensive, but as long as the two of you are happy thats all that matters hehe thanks for sharing ^^

Hi there.

:welcome: What a way to introduce yourself to the forum, with a true tickling story.:cool2: I hope that we will hear more from you.

Neat little tale.
I think his defensiveness is natural. I would have been too, back in my youth. More than likely he'll get a vicarious thrill out of others tickling you in a few more years.

Great story, welcome to the forum....as for the Saw films, they got kinda repetative after the first 2 (even though they were good and rate them highly) and as for that annoying friggin puppet on a kids trike "let's play a game" - yeah what about how far can we boot that puppet across the room!

Nice story thanks for sharing it with us. You seem to have really ticklish feet. You have a lucky boyfriend.

Seriously! That puppet drives me nuts! Ugh, the whole idea just screws with my mind lol. Awesome to watch with friends, but it could never be something I'd watch more than once or twice...

Sorry, I'm not sure how to do that quote thing to respond to individuals lol but thank you so much everyone for the comments! =D

Sorry, I'm not sure how to do that quote thing to respond to individuals lol but thank you so much everyone for the comments! =D

In the lower right corner you will see a little box with QUOTE on it, click on it and up comes what the person posted.

Hot damn! Someone who knows less than me about computers. :typerhappy: (This week, anyway.)
I love you. Never change! :woman:

Hot damn! Someone who knows less than me about computers. :typerhappy: (This week, anyway.)
I love you. Never change! :woman:

:blondemoment: Ouch...! Hahaha. And I thought I was actually somewhat good with computers... :ermm:

Glad I could make your day, though :p

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back