• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Justin the male model F/M

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Justin also has a very ticklish body, and although not quite used to a woman's touch, he actually starts to really enjoy himself. Jamie starts off with some teasing, toying with Justin, then she digs her nails into his body and he giggles like a little boy! She tickles his armpits, sides (his worst spot) and his nipples.

You can find this video on my clips4sale store: http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/6252

You will also find it tonight on the web site in the "ticklish guys" section: http://tickleabuse.com/newtour.php

Also, you will be able to purchase it individually with paypal on my pay per video store, it will be on the store this evening: http://tickleabuse.com/shop/

wow now how can I be pt in a situation like that ^ ^
nice clip

I'm not gay by any stretch, but seeing that kid worked over by that woman was pretty interesting. She totally mind-f***ed him!

I'm not gay by any stretch, but seeing that kid worked over by that woman was pretty interesting. She totally mind-f***ed him!

What? A girl interacting with a man couldn't be gay even if they were on a pink float in the middle of a gay pride parade in San Francisco on international gay day, while people showered them with penis shaped confetti and Richard Simmons doing live commentary on how ticklish he appeared to be.

okay well maybe that would be a little gay but seriously, come on

What? A girl interacting with a man couldn't be gay even if they were on a pink float in the middle of a gay pride parade in San Francisco on international gay day, while people showered them with penis shaped confetti and Richard Simmons doing live commentary on how ticklish he appeared to be.

I agree it isn't gay but I can understand why he would say that. Ten years ago in the tickling newsgroups online, whenever us F/M guys spoke up, we were renounced as "gay." At first, I was like "WTF??" but after a while I began to understand the mindset, though certainly not agreeing with it.

Many, if not most guys into tickling in those days were into M/F or F/F or even */F, in which the Ler is not human. Technically they were more into the exploitation of the woman's ticklishness than the actual act of tickling by the Ler. In other words, the object of their focus was the lee being tickled. This is reflected in many videos even today in which the Ler is off camera except for the hands or feathers he/she is weilding. It's also evident in the number of M/F videos that advertise "Sally Jo tickled to tears" without mentioning the Ler. They assume the gender of the Ler isn't important, and unfortunately, for the majority it seems not to be.

So in the minds of some of these MF'ers, if a guy get's off on F/M, he must be gay, because he likes seeing guys get tickled. But in reality, it's totally hetero because we get off on seeing women dishing it out. We put ourselves in the guy's place and imagine that woman ticking us. We dig the smile of satisfaction on her face as she puts her victim through unbearable tickle torture. To some of us, the gender of the Ler is more important than that of the lee.

I am a girl, I love this and for me it is "even if he is gay" lol I love any guy being tickled and it is a turn on to see guys getting off on it because that is what I do LOL :firedevil

By the way SlaverTickler...that would make it even better for me!! :veryhappy

I agree it isn't gay but I can understand why he would say that. Ten years ago in the tickling newsgroups online, whenever us F/M guys spoke up, we were renounced as "gay." At first, I was like "WTF??" but after a while I began to understand the mindset, though certainly not agreeing with it.

Many, if not most guys into tickling in those days were into M/F or F/F or even */F, in which the Ler is not human. Technically they were more into the exploitation of the woman's ticklishness than the actual act of tickling by the Ler. In other words, the object of their focus was the lee being tickled. This is reflected in many videos even today in which the Ler is off camera except for the hands or feathers he/she is weilding. It's also evident in the number of M/F videos that advertise "Sally Jo tickled to tears" without mentioning the Ler. They assume the gender of the Ler isn't important, and unfortunately, for the majority it seems not to be.

So in the minds of some of these MF'ers, if a guy get's off on F/M, he must be gay, because he likes seeing guys get tickled. But in reality, it's totally hetero because we get off on seeing women dishing it out. We put ourselves in the guy's place and imagine that woman ticking us. We dig the smile of satisfaction on her face as she puts her victim through unbearable tickle torture. To some of us, the gender of the Ler is more important than that of the lee.

I'm thinking that one of you got it and the other one missed it.... I never said that F/m was gay....

In the description of the clip, Tommy makes admission to the "fact" that the 'lee in this case "is not used to a woman's touch" and, sorry all you touchy-feely, politically correct, non-stereotypical type folks out there, the guy is obviously gay, "not that there's anything wrong with that",
I simply pointed out how it was surprisingly interesting to me, having never been faced with the concept of watching a preview clip of a flamboyantly gay male being tickled by a woman. I was intrigued by the premise... would like to see more of the same, i think. I guess it is funny to me to see gay boys tickle-tortured by women, who I assume, are straight.

Well they are going to think I'm REALLY gay when I post my F/* serries lol. What a bunch of sexest ass holes.

Personally, it became gay for me when the penis shaped confetti starting to rain from the skies. On an unrelated topic, great vid!

idk

im a young guy 21 years old straight - and my interest is being tickled by a dominant woman. the only time i want to see a guy being tickled is if its me. other than that its all girl ticklees. so far ive only been contacted by guys that want to tie and tickle me. THATS gay- i mean come on i know there are women out there that like to tickle young studly boys where the hell are they?

Jamie looks lovely, as usual

Thanks. I think it would be fun to watch Jamie tickle one of those Elmo dolls, let alone a real ticklish person. But I hope to see more of Jamie as the ticklee!

as a female, I find these vids great as I would love to be the evil ler and watching the guys face as I torture them, and the audience should be guys wishing to be in that same place...

Spicytickler . . .

Right on, sister! It pleases me to see women enjoy these videos, too. I don't notice many women commenting here in the "Video Clips" section.

F/F is still my favorite tickling video arrangement to watch. But these days I enjoy F/M as much or more than M/F, as female ticklers have come to enthrall me regardless of the gender of their victims.

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back