• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

JWTiesAmateurs Christina Carter

Banshee

1st Level Red Feather
Recently I met the the owner of this site when I posted a request about Christina Carter. Tickled Guy immediately contacted me and asked what I wanted as he'd be tickling her at Fetcon. I asked for 2 roughly 15 minute scenes. Scene 1 with Christina in a bikini or something similar facing the camera bound standing and have a girl tickle the shit out of her, Scene two would be Christina tied standing with her ass to the camera, in a bikini bottom or thong and tickled either in the front or in any manner in which her ass shook at the camera. After a few messages we agreed about 12 minutes per scene and I of course gave him the creative freedom to fill the scene as he saw fit.

WOW did he deliver in DROVES. First there's no BS claims about her retiring or tickling her worse than anyone ever. He simply lets his work speak for itself, in fact his primary worry was I might not like it.

Here's what he did. Tickling Competitions, Angel and Catherine each had 5 minutes on each video to tickle the HELL out of her and in both videos they did so. Both Lers are attractive and I loved their outfits.

Scene 1: Christina tied facing the camera. She's wearing a pink top, pink panties. Tied standing with her arms spread. The girls, one at a time give her a TOTAL body workout by Christinas reactions (which at first are controlled but as it goes on it's apparent she knows the girls are serious and she gets wilder and wilder) Each girl tickles her for 5 minutes straight, virtually no let up and what I LOVED is as her struggles got wilder and wilder I was treated to more crotch shots. I give this a 9 out of 10.

Scene 2: WOW, Christina tied with her ass to the camera, arms over her head, topless. This might be one of the wildest scenes I've ever een outside of kink.com Christina is topless, wearing a pink thong Each girl gets about 5 minutes at tickling her. The rule being they stay in her front and most tickle her on her backside. They both go at behind her thighs like wildcats. In Scene one the Lee had SOME control, in this scene her struggles were so out of control the suspension rig moved which caused the camera angle to change, VERY real, Christina was screaming with laughter and her ass was shaking EVERYWHERE. What I liked best was the Lers gt close up on Christina, while her ass was cocked WAY back they simply moved up and her bent over upperbody was rubbing straight on them. If ANY guy lasts through this scene I'll be shocked. 10/10

Great interaction between the Lers and Lees.
Great customer support. Tickled Guy MORE than delivered my fantasy.
Loved the live feel of FetCon

Both Lers are EVIL!! My only new wish s I had known about Phoebe before this shoot.

S far I've bough 4 videos from this company. All were at least 9s and in each case were relentess.

Try his videos out, you will NOT regret it!!

My only downsides: No membership site :( But that's ok!

Only one more thing:

PONY RACE!!!

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back