• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

[K]INKTOBER CHALLENGE 2023 (*/f, feet, all-over, NUDITY)

GhostOS

TMF Expert
Hi all, this year I've decided to try and complete the Inktober challenge. For those not knowing what this is; Inktober is an annual challenge for artists; one aims to create a drawing every single day for the month of October, but it must be on traditional, physical media (so digital art is out) using only inks in their various types and applications. (pens, brushes, markers, etc.) The challenge really exists to push one's skills and techniques, and in the process, hopefully improve at them. :) The official website for Inktober provides a list of 31 "Prompt" words, to inspire the drawings, one for each day.

I've given it a slight twist, and will be making every single one of these drawings tickling fetish themed. I will then each day (if I manage to keep with the challenge) take a photograph of the drawing and post it here in this thread. Later on, at the end of (K)inktober, I'll likely be taking my time doing a proper scan of the collection of drawings to post in my archive here on the TMF. Because real life does get in the way of creating these kind of hobby projects, I'll have to work very quickly on these, improvising as I go along, probably falling back on techniques I used in the very early Scavenger days, prior to going digital. Hopefully I've improved since then! ;) :D

And as it's the 1st of October today, let me present you with the first picture:

Prompt: "DREAM"

Faber Castell PITT Pens
Molotow Signal White ink + pen
Indian ink wash + brush

A5 Seawhite of Brighton all-media sketchbook

Attachments

• Kinktober2023_Dream.jpg
    Kinktober2023_Dream.jpg
    326.7 KB · Views: 781
That's a great idea!

Already behind as working on 2 commissions, with a 3rd starting tomorrow, but hopefully I can catch up.

That's a great idea!

Already behind as working on 2 commissions, with a 3rd starting tomorrow, but hopefully I can catch up.

I know what you mean :) Yeah, third year in a row of me attempting this, hope this time I complete the challenge :D

Day 2:

Prompt: "SPIDERS"

Faber Castell PITT Pens
Indian ink wash + brush and airbrush

Attachments

• Kinktober2023_Spiders.jpg
    Kinktober2023_Spiders.jpg
    463.2 KB · Views: 348
Day 3

Prompt: "PATH"

Pentel Tradio pen

Attachments

• Kinktober2023_Path.jpg
    Kinktober2023_Path.jpg
    374.5 KB · Views: 343
Day 4

This is one of those instances where the ink drawing started to go... wrong at one point, and I really wasn't happy where it was going. However since there's no time to try and do another drawing, I just added ink washes and white ink lines to see if I could possibly improve the piece. I think in the end it turned out ok-ish, not the greatest piece, but acceptable. But that's just the nature of the beast, in a fast paced challenge like this, you're going to get good ones and bad ones, just a matter of accepting the result and moving on to the next one :)

Prompt: "DODGE"

Faber Castell PITT Pens
Indian ink wash + brush

Attachments

• Kinktober2023_Dodge.jpg
    Kinktober2023_Dodge.jpg
    471.2 KB · Views: 335
I like the PATH one the best... I think that all of these (and not just the first one) are kinda like "dream sequences". Very imaginative!

I like the PATH one the best... I think that all of these (and not just the first one) are kinda like "dream sequences". Very imaginative!

Come to think of it, it does look like a sequence of dreams, I guess if if these were made into5 minute short films, the whole month worth of prompts would make for a great animated anthology movie... oh, if I only had the time (or was insane enough) ;)

Day 5

This one I've got mixed feelings about the result. The hatched shading on it came out nicely, however I botched the perspective when drawing in the backdrop. There's quite a bit of foreshortening in the 'lee's body but the perspective in the surface she's lying on doesn't match that. Ah well, no time to dwell on it.

Prompt: "MAP"

Pentel Tradio pen

Attachments

• Kinktober2023_Map.jpg
    Kinktober2023_Map.jpg
    420.3 KB · Views: 363
All I can think of is... "A River Runs Through It"... haha.
And the stream comes out here...

Last edited:
These are all amazing! Think 'Path' is my favourite, I wonder if the path she is walking will lead her into being trapped in one of those boxes...

These are all amazing! Think 'Path' is my favourite, I wonder if the path she is walking will lead her into being trapped in one of those boxes...

Thank you very much! Actually that's a really cool idea... so at the end of the path she finds one more box, open and empty, beckoning her... and thus the path extends. :D Nice!

Day 6

Prompt: "GOLDEN"

Faber Castell PITT Pens
Pebeo Aerograph Acylic ink wash (Yellow and Sepia) + brush

Attachments

• Kinktober2023_Golden.jpg
    Kinktober2023_Golden.jpg
    481.2 KB · Views: 255
Absolutely impressive works, GhostOS! <<<<----

Now, I'm missing the best times in this forum, but time is scarce...

This would make for a nice belt buckle I think.

You are right! It's an extremely tempting idea, I mean, I've got experience in sculpting, all I need to get me some RTV rubber and some pewter to melt... heh, maybe one day I find some time for a project like that ;)

Absolutely impressive works, GhostOS! <<<<----

Now, I'm missing the best times in this forum, but time is scarce...

Thank you very much! I totally get what you mean, time is a rare and precious thing for me as well these days, I suppose such is the fate of a family man... But it makes me value the time I get to spend here all the more :) Thank you for taking the time to drop by and comment, my friend, it is very much appreciated! :)

Wow amazing again ! I prefer the ones you create with pencils, although digital is nice.
Golden would make a fine tattoo :) I think that soon my tickling/fetish oriented tattoo will show up

Wow amazing again ! I prefer the ones you create with pencils, although digital is nice.
Golden would make a fine tattoo :) I think that soon my tickling/fetish oriented tattoo will show up

Pencils? don't think I've ever used that medium to create tickling art. These are ink drawings (made with pens mostly), but perhaps that's what you mean. :) I suppose it would made for a good tattoo design, I wouldn't know, I haven't got any tattoos myself! ;)

Day 7

Prompt: "Drip"

Faber Castell PITT Pens
Indian ink wash + brush

Attachments

• Kinktober2023_Drip.jpg
    Kinktober2023_Drip.jpg
    306.5 KB · Views: 271
Day 8

Prompt: "TOAD"

Faber Castell PITT Pens
Indian ink wash + brush

Attachments

• Kinktober2023_Toad.jpg
    Kinktober2023_Toad.jpg
    452.2 KB · Views: 252
Day 7

Prompt: "BOUNCE"

Faber Castell PITT Pens

Attachments

• Kinktober2023_Bounce.jpg
    Kinktober2023_Bounce.jpg
    276 KB · Views: 225
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back