• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

K-ON: Final Curtain (Horror Story)

TickleWatchers

TMF Poster
Hey Everyone! I wanted to create a horror story starring the girls from the anime series 'K-ON!'. Here's a small preview of the story, but I have to warn you it's pretty violent and bloody. The links to both parts of the story is located below the preview.

Chapter One​

Azusa tried to keep her mind focused on class. At one point she even started taking notes when they weren’t required, anything to keep her mind off her senpai’s, who were taking their college entrance exams. All of them, especially Yui had studied so hard, just so they could be excepted into the same college. Azusa even made several prayers at a local shrine hoping the gods would help her senpais out. Now it was up to them.

Class had finally ended and the girls in Azusa’s class opened their text books and started reading. As Azusa was about to reach for hers, she heard the sound of a cell phone. Looking to her left she spotted Ui, Yui’s little sister. The girl had her head down and her shoulders were shaking. Azusa furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. Jun had also noticed this and turned to Azusa.

“What’s wrong with her?” The girl mouthed.

Before Azusa could answer her own cell phone went off. Reaching into her pocket she saw she had a text message from Yui. “Yui Senpai.” Azusa said, in a small voice. Clicking the message the girl’s eyes went wide and tears formed in the corners.

“We didn’t make it.” The text read.

Azusa slowly shook her head. She couldn’t believe what she had read. “No…” The girl said, in a weak voice. A lump formed in her throat and her hands started to shake. “Why…? Why…?” She said, again and again.

Jun’s curiosity finally got the better of her. Getting to her feet the girl walked around several rows of desks and stood behind her friend. Reading the text the girl’s eyes dropped to Azusa.

“I’m sorry.” She said, patting Azusa lightly on the back.

When class finally ended Azusa and Ui slowly headed out of the classroom and made their way to the light music room. For some reason the trip to the club room seemed to take longer than usual.

A small part of Azusa wished they would never reach the light music room. She didn’t want to face her senpais. She didn’t want to see their disappointed faces, but another part of the girl wanted to be their for them. She knew that if it was hard on her than it must have been really hard on her senpais.

“Are you ok?” Ui asked, turning her head towards Azusa.

“Yeah, but…” The girl began. “I don’t know what I should say. I mean…” Her voice trailed. The light music room’s door was looming directly above them. “What can I say? I’m sorry?” She asked.

“Just being there for them is good enough. You don’t have to say anything.” Ui said, smiling warmly at her friend.

“Thanks.” Azusa said, but she didn’t feel better about the situation.

Ui reached the door first, turning the handle she let the door swing open. Mugi, Mio, Ritsu and Yui were sitting around the large desk. Each one had a hot cup of tea sitting in front of them and a small piece of cake that Mugi had brought with her.

“Hey guys!” Ritsu said, smiling brightly at Ui and Azusa. “Come on in!”

“I’ll get some tea and cake for you two.” Mugi said, getting to her feet.

“Oh… That’s ok.” Ui said, shaking her head. “I’m not really hungry or thirsty.”

“Ok.” Mugi said, forcing a smile.

Azusa didn’t say anything as she sat down at the table. Mugi sat a cup of tea and piece of cake down in front of her. “Aren’t you going to eat?” Yui asked, when she noticed Azusa hadn’t moved an inch.

“I…” Azusa began, her cheeks grew bright red and tears formed in the corners of her eyes. The girl wanted to make her senpais feel better, not worse by crying. She quickly wiped the tears out of her eyes. Unfortunately the other girls noticed. “I’m sorry.” She said.

Mio lowered her head to the table, her shoulders started to shake. “No.” Ritsu said, smiling and waving her hand dismissively. “It’s ok. I messed up.” She said, pointing to herself. “Missed one too many questions.” She said.

“I messed up to.” Yui said, looking away from Azusa. “I studied really hard too.”

“And… I…” Mio began, but her words were muffled thanks to her sobs and arms. It was impossible to hear or understand what she had said. “The only one who passed was Mugi.”

“I’m sorry.” Mugi said, lowering her eyes to the table. The girl looked just as upset as the others did.

“I see…” Ui said, her in a small voice.

Mio finally lifted her head. She didn’t look as upset as she did before. “Even though we can’t attend the same college, were friend right? We’ll hangout together when we can and we’ll always be a member of this band.”

“That’s right!” Ritsu said, perking up a little.

“Of course!” Mugi said, happily.

Yui didn’t say anything. Her eyes were fixed on her half-empty cup of tea. “I think we should practice.” She said.

Azusa smiled brightly. “I think that’s…” She began, but Mio quickly cut her off.

“I can’t.” Mio said. “I have to go home and start packing.”

“Same here.” Ritsu said.

“I don‘t leave right away, but there’s no use practicing if everyone else has to leave.” Mugi said. Mugi, Ritsu and Mio stood and headed out of the room. The girls began talking amongst themselves.

“Wait!” Yui cried, jumping to her feet, but her words were drowned out by the voices of her fellow light music club members. Soon the only two remaining was Azusa and Ui.

“Come on big sis.” Ui said, after a few moments of awkward silence. “Let’s go home, ok?”

Yui’s eyes fell on her teacup. Her eyes went wide and than narrowed. “No thank you…” She breathed. “Why don’t you go home Ui.” Yui said. “I have to practice.”

Part One: http://voices.yahoo.com/k-final-curtain-part-one-11192442.html?cat=44

Part Two: http://voices.yahoo.com/k-final-curtain-part-two-11192488.html?cat=44

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back