• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kaila The Tickler (F/M)

wow man, that sounds like fun! congrts. on finding her and hope you both have an everlasting fun and laughter :)

This is my first post ever and I hope you enjoy. I have a very close friend and we have been friends for a very long time. A couple years ago we went to high school together (we where both 18 at the time). one fateful day my friend Kaila decided to find out if I was ticklish. It was the best/worst day of my life. Kaila is the best/most evil tickler I have ever seen. unfortunately she moved to a city a couple years later about two hours from me. this seemed to fuel the torturous spirit within her as now every time we meet she tickles me without fail. she does not know of my fetish for being a lee, but if I ever told her it would probably fuel the fire even more (I think i would die of suffocation). I decided one day to try to challenge her and see if I could hold my laughter in. now she uses that to her advantage saying "you challenged me, you brought it upon yourself." it is the best thing in the world to know I have an attractive tickler that will bite at any moment.

View attachment 503722

I know you're a lee and that's great but is she ticklish at all? Let's hear some stories dude. I love true f/m tickling

You are lucky to know her. Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

I used to know this girl who was super hot and had mostly guy friends such as myself. Everybody secretly wanted her and she knew it. Most of the time she didn't take too much advantage of it, but when she did she really did. Think of the song Strutter by Kiss. And we all put up with it because maybe, just maybe... And to top it all off, she was a rogue tickler. Used to tickle rape this one friend of ours all the time just to knock him down a peg in public. Hardly anyone ever tried to tickle her back, but I knew you could because I'd seen one of her girl friends tickle her years ago and she lost her shit instantly.

She only ever tried to tickle me two or three times, only one-second quickies, and it made me jump but that was it until one time she tried to tickle me in front of all our friends. She kept at it for a few seconds and then I tickled her right back, and sure enough she backed off in a mess of laughs. Finally her secret was exposed. She didn't tickle anyone again, and I didn't feel right trying to tickle her unless she was up to her old tricks again.

You should open up to her. She sounds very much like a 'ler desiring to have her need fulfilled.

Last edited:
To have known a gal like that..... I would have told her of my interest, of my tickling fantasies, hoping for the best..

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back