• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Karen and Tom: How They Met (F/M)

tkl415

Karen and Tom: How They Met (F/M)

Karen had always been a bold woman. She never shied away from speaking her mind or trying new things. So when she met Tom at a mutual friend's party, she was intrigued by the thought of introducing herself in a unique way. And by unique, Karen meant a high risk high reward way...

As Tom approached her with a drink in his hand, Karen extended her own hand and said, "Hi, I'm Karen. I like tickling men..."

Tom looked a little taken aback, but Karen could tell that he was also curious. "Um, nice to meet you, Karen. I'm Tom," he said, shaking her hand.

Karen smiled, pleased with the reaction she had gotten. "So, Tom, do you like being tickled?" she asked, running her fingernails lightly over his forearm.

Tom shivered slightly at the sensation. "Uh, I don't know. I've never really thought about it before."

Karen grinned mischievously. "Well, maybe we can find out sometime."

Over the course of the evening, Karen and Tom chatted and laughed and got to know each other better. Karen discovered that Tom was a kind and thoughtful person with a dry sense of humor that she found very appealing. She also couldn't help but notice how handsome he was, with his tall frame and deep blue eyes.

As the night wore on, Karen's thoughts kept drifting back to the idea of tickling Tom. She had always enjoyed the sensation of running her long, sharp nails over someone's skin, especially when she could elicit a giggle or a squeal of delight. And there was something about Tom that made her want to explore that side of her personality even more.

Finally, as the party was winding down and most of the other guests had left, Karen took a deep breath and said to Tom, "Would you like to come back to my place for a bit? I promise I won't tickle you too much."

Tom raised an eyebrow. "Are you sure that's all you're going to do?"

Karen laughed. "Well, I can't make any promises. But I promise to be gentle."

Tom hesitated for a moment, then nodded. "Okay, let's go."

When they arrived at Karen's apartment, she led Tom to her living room and sat him down on the couch. "So, are you ready for some tickling?" she asked, sitting down beside him.

Tom chuckled nervously. "I guess so."

Karen ran her fingers over Tom's chest, lightly tracing circles over his shirt. She could feel his heart beating faster under her touch. "You're so tense," she whispered. "Relax, Tom. Let me help you unwind."

She began to use her nails to tickle Tom's sides, starting slow and building up the intensity. At first, Tom tried to resist the sensation, squirming and giggling as Karen's fingers danced over his skin. But gradually he began to relax, giving in to the pleasure of the tickling and letting out peals of laughter.

Karen couldn't help but feel a rush of excitement as she continued to tickle Tom. There was something so thrilling about having this power over him, about being able to make him laugh and squirm with just a flick of her wrist.

Eventually, the tickling subsided, and Karen and Tom sat side by side on the couch, catching their breath. Tom looked over at Karen, his eyes sparkling with amusement. "You know, Karen, you're not like anyone I've ever met before."

Karen grinned. "Is that a good thing or a bad thing?"

Tom leaned in closer to her. "Definitely a good thing."

Karen couldn't believe how much fun she had tickling Tom. She had always enjoyed tickling her partners, but there was something about Tom's reactions that made it all the more exciting for her. As they sat side by side on the couch, Karen found herself wanting more.

"Tom," she said, turning to face him. "I have an idea. Do you trust me?"

Tom looked at her quizzically. "As much as someone can trust another person after having just met them."

Karen stood up and held out her hand. "Come with me."

Tom took her hand and let her lead him down the hall to her bedroom. He felt a flutter of anticipation in his stomach, wondering what Karen had in store for him.

As they entered the room, Tom saw that Karen had cleared away the clutter and lit some candles, casting a warm glow over the space. He also noticed that the bed was covered in soft blankets and pillows.

"Karen, what's going on?" he asked, feeling a little nervous.

Karen walked over to him and put her hands on his shoulders, looking him straight in the eye. "Tom, I want to tie you down and tickle you naked."

Tom's eyes widened in surprise. "Are you serious?"

Karen nodded. "Absolutely. But only if you're willing. I won't do anything that you're not comfortable with."

Tom hesitated for a moment, then nodded. "Okay. Let's do it."

Karen grinned and walked over to her closet, pulling out a length of rope. She quickly tied Tom's hands and feet to the bedposts, making sure that he was secure but not uncomfortable. Then she stepped back and admired her handiwork.

Tom lay on the bed, naked except for a pair of boxers, his body tense with anticipation. He had never been tied up before, and he wasn't sure what to expect. But as Karen approached him with a playful grin, he knew that he was in good hands.

Karen sat down on the bed beside him, running her fingers over his chest and stomach. "You look so sexy like this, Tom. Are you ready to be tickled?"

Tom nodded, feeling a shiver run down his spine. He had never been tickled while tied up before, and he couldn't wait to see what Karen would do to him.

Karen began by lightly tickling his sides, tracing circles with her long nails. Tom squirmed and giggled, his muscles straining against the rope. But Karen didn't let up, continuing to tickle him harder and harder.

As she tickled him, Karen could feel herself getting more and more aroused. There was something about having Tom tied up and at her mercy that made her feel powerful and in control. She ran her nails over his chest and stomach, down his thighs and calves, delighting in the way he writhed and moaned with pleasure.

And then she noticed something else. She could see the outline of Tom's erection through his boxers, and she felt a flush of heat spread through her body.

Tom had always been a little shy about his body, especially in front of women. But as Karen tickled him, he could feel his arousal growing stronger and stronger. He couldn't believe how much he was enjoying this, how much he wanted Karen to keep going.

Karen noticed Tom's reaction and couldn't resist. She moved her fingers down to his groin, teasing him through his boxers. Tom gasped, his body arching up off the bed. Karen could see the outline of his erection growing more and more prominent, and she knew that she had him.

Karen watched Tom's face contort with pleasure as she continued to tease him through his boxers. She could feel her own body responding to his, and she knew that she wanted more. She wanted to see him completely exposed, completely vulnerable.

Without a word, Karen reached down and slowly pulled off Tom's boxers. His erection sprang free, throbbing with desire. Karen couldn't help but let out a gasp at the sight of it.

Tom felt a mix of embarrassment and arousal as Karen stared at him, naked and exposed. But he couldn't deny how much he was enjoying this. He had never felt so vulnerable before, so completely at the mercy of another person.

Karen leaned over him, her long nails tracing patterns over his body. She flicked her tongue over his nipples, feeling them harden beneath her touch. Then she moved lower, teasing him with her nails as she approached his erection.

Tom moaned, his hips bucking up towards her. He wanted her to touch him, to stroke him, to make him come. But Karen seemed to be in no hurry. She continued to tease him, running her nails over his thighs and stomach.

Finally, Karen took him in her hand, stroking him slowly at first, then faster and faster. Tom felt a wave of pleasure wash over him, his body writhing with ecstasy.

Karen watched him intently, delighting in the way he responded to her touch. She knew that she could make him come at any moment, but she wanted to draw it out. She wanted to see how much he could take.

As she continued to stroke him, Karen leaned down and whispered in his ear. "You like it when I tickle you, don't you? You like feeling so vulnerable, so helpless."

Tom could barely speak, his body consumed with pleasure. "Yes," he managed to gasp out. "I love it. Please don't stop."

Karen smiled to herself, knowing that she had him exactly where she wanted him. She continued to stroke him, using her other hand to tickle his stomach and sides.

Tom felt like he was going to explode with pleasure. He had never experienced anything like this before, the combination of tickling and sexual stimulation driving him to the brink.

Karen sensed that he was close, and she decided to give him one last push. She moved her fingers up to his chest, lightly tickling him as she continued to stroke him.

Tom let out a cry of pleasure as he finally reached his peak, his body shaking with orgasm. Karen continued to stroke him, milking every last drop of pleasure out of him.

As he lay there panting and spent, Tom felt a mix of exhilaration and embarrassment. He couldn't believe how much he had enjoyed being tickled and teased by Karen, how much he had wanted her to keep going.

Karen crawled up beside him, running her fingers through his hair. "That was amazing," she said softly. "You're amazing."

Tom turned to look at her, feeling a surge of affection for this woman who had shown him such pleasure. "Thank you," he said. "That was incredible."

Karen smiled at him, her eyes shining. "I'm glad you enjoyed it. Maybe we can do it again sometime."

Tom felt a flicker of excitement at the thought. He knew that he would never forget this experience, that it would stay with him for a long time.

As they lay there together, Tom realized that he had never felt so close to someone before. There was something about the vulnerability of being tickled, the trust that it required, that had brought them together in a way that he had never experienced before.

And he knew that he was ready for whatever came next, whatever adventures Karen had.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back