• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kate Bishop/Yelena Belova (MCU Hawkeye series): Xmas Tickle Training 1 of 2

heman2045

3rd Level Red Feather
Kate Bishop/Yelena Belova: Xmas Tickle Training 1 of 2
By MrObscura101

Based on the MCU "Hawkeye" series

December 24th in New York City…

“So… how you holding up?”
“Ffsss ttfff ffiiggtt….” came an angered growl in response
“You wanted me to train you, I warned you it would be tough” she replied with a half-hearted shrug

Yelena Belova was laying down on the couch reading a magazine, while on the floor her friend Kate Bishop was lying on her back all bound and gagged. She was wearing a purple dress with black nylons and high heels and had been restrained with coils of rope that forced her arms behind her back, with her elbows and wrists as well as each of her fingers all bound together, while around her legs were more ropes at her knees and ankles. Finally, a black ball gag was secured in her mouth
“I told you that you weren’t ready for this yet…” Yelena shrugged as she watched Kate struggle around futilely trying to work free
“Gggrrrfff…” she growled as she shifted around “ffnnn whhff ffhmm ffii fiin ffiishh?” she then asked, motioning to her dress that Yelena had made her wear prior to being bound for the training session
“Firstly, no hidden weapons to cheat, second do you think some bad guy is just going to wait for you to suit up into your little superhero costume before tying you up? Or what if you got kidnapped at one of your fancy charity events… you need to learn to be able to escape in any situation!” she explained

Kate was now regretting jumping ahead in the lessons that Yelena had offered to show her to assist in her superhero career. For the last few weeks they had been having intensive lessons in fighting, espionage and other spy skills and she had thought that escapology would be easy as she had confidentially told Yelena to tie her as best she could… but after almost 20 minutes of being trussed up her muscles had begun to ache and start falling asleep
“You want to call it a night?” Yelena asked
“Nnhhff!!!” Kate replied, determined to get free, but Yelena was a knot tying expert and after 10 more minutes Kate had made no further progress

“Ok see this is just sad now…” Yelena finally said as she finished her magazine and got off the couch to kneel by Kate, who had managed to work herself onto her stomach now but had no further luck with the ropes
“Ffii ffaann ffoo ffhhff!!!!” Kate growled in determined frustration
“Uh-huh…” Yelena nodded, then noticed that in all the struggling Kate’s left heel had fallen off
“Whhf??” Kate then said in confusion as she felt Yelena put her ankle into an armlock before skittering her fingers slowly against her nyloned arch

Kate’s eyes went wide in a panic as she thrashed against the bonds
“FFOOO DDNNFF!!!!!!” she squealed as she began laughing hysterically and trying to escape
“Sorry what was that?” Yelena said innocently as she continued, her fingers picking up speed
“HHHFFFF HHFFF NNNHHFFF PPHHLLSSFF!!!!!!” Kate cried, shaking her head for emphasis, meanwhile her other leg tried to kick at the spy, who retaliated by grabbing her right ankle as well and prying off her other shoe
“Ok… Now what?” she said wickedly as her fingers were unleashed against both soles

“HHFHFHFFFF YYHHLLFFFFFAA!!!!” Kate cried
“This is fun right?” her friend replied back
“NNNHHFFF!!!!” Kate squealed as her body twisted and turned but the ropes still refused to budge!
“What is that phrase? Oh yes coochie coochie coo!” she grinned as she watched Kate helplessly laugh and cry for mercy
“MMMRRFFFYY!!!!!! MRRFFYYY!!!!” Kate finally cried
“Mercy?”
“YYYSSHHHFF!!!!” Kate nodded
“Hmmm I don’t think so” Yelena shrugged
“WWHHFF??!!” Kate gasped in a panic
“Yeah this is kind of fun!”

Kate continued laughing and crying hysterically as Yelena lightly teased her soles with her nimble fingers until she was practically sobbing
“Wow you’re a real mess…” Yelena said as she at last stopped and undid the gag
“Haaa haaa whhaa… whhaat thhee heell…?” Kate gasped in disbelief
“A surprise attack, you never know what your captor might do when they have a pretty helpless captive!” Yelena smirked back
“ok… Could you please untie me now?” Kate groaned

Yelena nodded and helped Kate get free
“By the way for future reference you could have used those fancy high heels of yours to try and pry the knots loose”
“Thanks I’ll keep that in mind…” Kate sighed as her arms could finally move freely and she felt the circulation return
“Well I’m gonna turn in for the night so we can leave early to get to the Barton’s for Christmas dinner. First though I’m going to go have a shower, do you want to use it after?” Kate asked
“No I’m good thanks”
“Ok, when we get back from Clint’s we can pick this lesson up again ok? Maybe something a bit easier?”
“Hmm…” Yelena hummed, thinking back to Kate’s ticklishness “What about… protocol 13?” Yelena thought then asked
“Is it hard?”
“Depends on how you look at it” she replied coyly
“Ok sounds good”
“Goodnight Kate Bishop”
“Cool, night!” Kate said as she walked off to the bathroom, once she had though Yelena grinned and went to grab some items…

Kate soon returned wearing a purple towel around her body to find the living room empty
“Hmm guess she went to bed” she shrugged, however like a streak of lightning Yelena suddenly appeared behind her and had her in a headlock
“AAHHKK??!!!” Kate gasped in confusion
“Surprise attack” Yelena replied calmly “So what do you do now?” she asked as she tightened her hold

Kate tried to wrestle free, but the fear of her towel falling off greatly inhibited her movements and she began to feel dizzy
“GAAHH!!!! CAAHHHNNT…” Kate tried to say
“Don’t worry, when you wake we’ll have some more training… and maybe some fun…” Yelena grinned as she whispered into Kate’s ear as the archer went limp in her arms and passed out

When Kate awoke she couldn’t believe her eyes, she was on her own bed, bound to the bed frame by padded cuffs and completely naked!
“What the hell…” she gasped as she tried to get free, but each cuff had a padlock to keep her trapped
“Yelena! G…Get me out of here!” she shouted as she looked around but saw she was alone
“Oh good you’re awake” Yelena then called from outside as she entered, wearing a black robe before undoing it and letting it fall to the ground causing Kate to gasp. Yelena had changed into a black corset with thigh high boots and leather opera gloves

“W…What the hell…” Kate said in shock
“You asked me to train you with protocol 13 right?”
“Yeah but not in the middle of the night! And certainly not when I’m naked!”
“I told you, your enemies won’t wait for you to be ready, you need to be always alert!”
“And what are you wearing?!” Kate then asked worriedly as she blushed at her own nakedness and Yelena’s outfit
“Just something I sometimes wore on seduction missions, you would be surprised how many powerful men… and women… enjoyed seeing me like this”
“I’ll bet…” Kate muttered under her breath “Look this isn’t funny ok, can you just untie me?” she then asked
“If that is your tactic for getting free we certainly have a lot of work to do!”

Yelena then sat down to observe as Kate struggled against the restraints, at first she thought she could break the bedframe but it was wrought iron and the leather straps easily held her
“Are you gonna say anything? Any tips?” she then asked
“Yes here is tip… I turned on the a/c while you were unconscious, so if you want to get your clothes back before you freeze then you better hurry.” Yelena replied bluntly

Five minutes later and Kate was still no further in getting free, and now starting to feel the cold air upon her skin
“Ggrr can you please turn that off!” she said
“You really going to ask a bad guy that?” Yelena replied
“So what, are you meant to be a bad guy in this scenario?”
“Yes, you may call me mistress decadence, and you Kate Bishop are my pretty little captive.” Kate had no idea how to take this, with Yelena’s incredibly dry sense of humor it was impossible to tell sometimes if she was joking or sincere!

“Ok Look mistress can we please quit now?” Kate asked after a further five minutes of trying to escape
“Quit? There is no quitting the protocol”
“Oh yeah? Chrysalis!” Kate then shouted out the safe word they had devised for her training sessions if she couldn’t handle something
“Sorry, but you don’t get a safe word with this protocol…” Yelena grinned as she walked closer to Kate “No easy way out…” she continued and she began removing her gloves “I think you just need more incentive…”
“What do you mean by thAHAHAHAHAHAHAHTTT???!!!” Kate asked, then let out a squeal as Yelena’s fingers suddenly began wiggling against her size 10 feet!

“HHAHAHAH OOHH NOOO NOOOTT AGAGAHAIINN!!!!!” Kate pleaded as she tried frantically kicking Yelena away!
“Pathetic…” Yelena replied mockingly as she observed Kate’s flailing legs
“HAHAHAA SSTTAHAHAHAPP IIHHHHTT YEEELLEHHNAAHHH!!!!!” Kate pleaded, only to then yelp when a riding crop smacked against her left foot
“I told you, mistress decadence” Yelena replied bluntly
“OW!!!” Kate cried out as the crop struck her foot again several more times
“Oh poor baby…” Yelena cooed then crouched down… “mistress kiss is better…”
“Wait what are you doooohhoiinngg…??!!” Kate asked, then gasped when Yelena suddenly planted her lips where the crop had struck her arch and kissed it!

“You like that?” she said seductively
“I… I…” Kate tried to process her words, she had never experienced anything like this and it felt both bizarre but pleasant all at once… Yelena didn’t wait for an answer though when she planted another kiss on her arch…
“Mmm…” she moaned loudly as the kiss continued
“What the hell is she doing?!” Kate thought in disbelief, then started laughing again as Yelena raked her nails down her arches once more

“HAHAHHAHAA STAHHAHAHAPPP!!!!!!”
“That won’t end the protocol”
“HAHAHHAAA HOOOHWW DOOHH IIHH EHHNNDDD IIHHTT??!!!!” Kate cried
“That would be telling” was all Yelena replied as she continued tickling her feet

Kate tried thinking of all the lessons Yelena had taught her over the last few weeks, but nothing came to mind
“HAHHAHAHA COOHMMEE OHHNNN STAHHAHAPP AHHLLRREADDYY!!!!” she cried
“Nope” Yelena grinned as she continued
“HAHHAHAHAA COOHHOOMMEE OOHHHNN!!! IIIHH NEEDHHEEDD AAHHH HHIINNTT!!!!” Kate cried out
“A hint?”
“HAHAHAHHAHA YYEHEHHEESSS!!!!!!”
“Sorry… no hints in this protocol… you’ll have to figure a way out yourself…” Yelena replied unhelpfully

Yelena then decided to move on to focus on Kate’s right foot
“How about we try… this…” she said, pulling a duffel bag out from under the bed she had left there in preparation
“Hhahaaa… Whaahht… Noohohh…Waaaiittt…” Kate tried to say as she took in deep breaths while the tickling had momentarily stopped before her eyes went wide in fear as Yelena pulled out and brandished a peacock feather
“N…now wait a minute…” she said, trying vainly to get control of the situation
“Here is how this will work Kate Bishop…” Yelena replied as she twirled the feather around inches from Kate’s foot “I want the access details for Bishop security that is in your phone and I will do whatever it takes to get it, you have 2 hours to resist. If I win then I am going to play with you however I want all night, but if you win…” she paused for emphasis before striking a seductive pose with her arms behind her head and pushing her chest out… “You get to play with me…”

Kate gulped at this, she had certainly found Yelena attractive and the fact Yelena would often be so close in her personal space during their training sessions meant this was certainly tempting, plus the idea of some potential payback was also enticing, but the thought of 2 hours like this… however she was kinda, sorta, an Avenger now and she knew she needed the training…
“Ok you’re on!” she said with determination
“Excellent…” Yelena grinned “Let’s begin!

Kate braced herself but that didn’t help when the feather moved against her foot
“Hhfmmfmfmfhhh!!!” she groaned as she suppressed a squeal
“Too much?” Yelena asked apathetically
“Nnnhhff!!!!” Kate replied, shaking her head for emphasis as she fought the urge to laugh
“Good I’ll keep going then!”

Yelena started focusing the feather on Kate’s toes, fluttering it against them as they instinctively flexed open and closed. trying to avoid its touch
“Coochie coo…” Yelena said teasingly in her Russian accent as Kate decided to try something, watching as the feather moved towards her foot and opened her toes
“HA!” she said triumphantly as she grabbed the feather between her toes and gripped it tightly

Yelena looked over to her unimpressed
“You think yourself clever?” she asked before holding up her hands and slowly wiggled all her fingers about
“Oh shHHHHHIIHIHIHIIITTTT!!!!!!!!!” Kate yelped
“Indeed…” Yelena replied bluntly as all her nails descended onto Kate’s arch

“HHAHAHHAA GGEEHHTT AWAHAHAY!!!!” Kate cried as her foot kicked about
“Yes this is a good plan, asking the villain to just stop… I am sure that always works for captured superheroines…” Yelena replied mockingly as her nails skittered about randomly

Kate was now frantically kicking as she tried to keep hold of the feather, but Yelena soon changed tactics again as she leaned in closer and suddenly unleashed her tongue upon Kate’s arch
“HAHHAA OOHHH GAHHHDDD!!!!!” Kate shrieked in disbelief
“Oh, come now… you telling me no boys have ever worshipped these pretty little feet?” she asked as she did it again
“N…no…” Kate replied in shock, not believing that she had just answered this!
“Well then maybe if you’re lucky mistress decadence will be nice and give you a little worship session later… but first…”

“HAHHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAAA NOOHOOOOO!!!!!!” Kate wailed as Yelena’s nails then descended upon both soles at once, her nails tickling away at Kate’s soft ticklish flesh
“Your skin is so soft… it was very nice of you to get that pre-Christmas pedicure!” Yelena noted
“HHHAAHHHA DAAHHMMNN IIHHTTT!!!!” Kate cried back

Soon Yelena brought another object into play, holding up a makeup brush
“HAHAHAA NOOHOHO WAHHAHAAIIIT DOOOHHHNNTTT!!!!!” Kate tried to say before the soft bristles began trailing the wrinkles of her right foot while Yelena’s tongue explored the left one

Finally, Kate couldn’t take it anymore
“HHAHAHAA OOHKKAAHH HEHHEHERREE!!!!” she shrieked as she opened her toes and allowed the feather to drop
“Good…” Yelena grinned as she picked the feather up. Kate grew worried though as she then stopped briefly to climb onto the bed and sat in between her legs

To be continued…

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back