• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kate Bosworth--confirmed

dig dug dog said:
In my opinion, _Master_ Grace

Actually, the Young Mister Grace thing is a reference to the British comedy series "Are You Being Served?" where everyone referred to the owner of the Grace Brothers department store as "Young Mister Grace" even though he was ancient as dirt. I was going to throw in a P.S. saying that anyone who read that name and immediately thought "You've all done very well!" "Thaaaaaank you, Mister Grace." deserves an extra dip of the Menswear Department's only remaining teabag in their cup, but thought that was too arcane a reference even for me.

Havent viewed this thread in a while, but yes, dig, to answer your question, the tickle scene with Kate was not in the movie, it was in the closing credits, or what you called outtake, as the movie was ending, but it was still clearly visible, even if painfully short, and you could hear Kate's laughter. Still good, even if it isnt exactly what we ticklers want.

Mitch

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back