• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kate's stories from work

ekhm ekhm

TMF Novice
Here are two more stories that happened to my wife. But at the beginning, I would like to thank my colleague bobcat1 for taking the time to review these stories and correct the errors in them.
And now a few words of reminder about Kate herself: she is a military pilot (currently in the rank of major), she is 5’55” height, has a great athletic figure, long blonde hair, beautiful blue eyes and the most beautiful feet I’ve ever seen. She is feisty, stubborn, sarcastic and provocative. She is ticklish only in one place: her feet. Tickling her heels and toes drives her crazy. Tickle talk and nylons increase her ticklishness. Whenever she can she goes barefoot. She doesn't like high-heeled shoes, but if she's already wearing them she loves shoeplay.
You can see her lovely feet by clicking on the link below:
https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?350657-My-wife-s-ticklish-feet

Getting back to the story, here's the first one:

Once upon a time, Kate, was already a flight squadron deputy, and was responsible for flight planning and flight training. She had her own office where she worked. In the office, there was a big whiteboard on which Kate wrote down the scheduled flights for the next few days. The door of her office was usually always open and anyone could walk in and see the planned flights.

My wife would only close the office door when she was changing clothes. One summer day, Kate was going into work late because she was scheduled to fly that day. When she entered work she was informed that one of her co-workers was looking for her. Kate acknowledged the message and went to her room to change clothes. Because it was summer, Kate had warn flip-flops to work. Kate changed her shirt, took off her pants and then put on her flight suit. She grabbed the socks from the closet and wanted to sit down on a chair to put them on, but before she could do that she heard a knock on the door.

Since my wife was already almost all dressed, she said it was ok to enter the room. It was a co-worker who had been looking for her earlier. He said that there was a mistake on the board with scheduled flights and pointed it out. Not wanting to leave the mistake uncorrected, Kate immediately decided to correct the mistake.

Kate set her socks down temporarily and walked over to the whiteboard, complaining a bit that everyone wanted to make some changes to the flight table and she had to plan it all. A colleague said she should be grateful to him for finding the mistake, and joked that Kate should be kinder to her colleagues and pointed out that she'd been walking around pouting a lot and suggested that she smile more.

Kate positioned a chair next to the whiteboard and and knelt one leg on it, exposing the sole of her foot. While correcting a mistake on the blackboard, she explained to a friend that she was trying to be nice, and that an overload of work meant she didn't have time to smile.

"Let's see," said the colleague, and at that moment he sat down on the chair on which one of Kate's legs was placed and started tickling my wife's bare foot. Surprised, Kate burst out laughing. "You see, it's not difficult! Tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle," the friend added while still scratching the sensitive sole of Kate's foot. One of his hands was holding the foot by the toes while the other was wildly dancing on her soft sole.

"stop it!!! I'm ticklish!!! Don't tickle me!!!" - was the only words my wife was able to say in between a symphony of laughter. After a minute of tickling, a friend came down from the chair releasing Kate's leg.

"How could you take advantage of my weak spot?"- my wife asked after a while, smiling broadly.

"But look at you. I was able to make you smile. I hope you'll have that smile all day long. Because if you don't... I'll visit you again." added the colleague smiling.

"You'd better get out of here or else I'll delete you from flying," Kate added jokingly and the colleague left the room. Kate quietly corrected the mistake on the board and then put on her socks and shoes.

Now the second story:

This story takes place during a conference being held at our air base. The conference room was on the 1st floor of the building and Kate participated in a meeting. Due to the rank of the event, an Air Forces Service dress uniform mandate was in effect. So my wife wore a service dress coat, grey blouse, grey slacks, black dress shoes and, of course, stockings.

The conference was scheduled for several hours with a few short breaks. During one of the breaks, Kate had to make a phone call. Kate walked around the hall talking on the phone during the break, but her phone call wasn't finished before the break was over.

She leaned against the railing by the stairs and continued talking. The railing had a thick top piece with thin metal supports. Between the supports were thin metal links.

Anyone who has read stories about my wife before knows full well that she doesn't like wearing shoes with heels. She often plays with them by pulling her feet out of her shoes whenever she has the opportunity to do so.

And that's what happened in this case, too. Kate pulled one of her feet out of her shoe and, leaning against the railing, began to slide her foot along one of the metal links. It was as if she was scratching her sole against it. Finally, she placed her foot on the link so that it passed under her toes, with its sole pointing toward the staircase.

Engaged in conversation, she didn't hear that one of her colleagues was coming up the stairs. As her colleague gradually climbed the staircase, her sole came closer and closer to him. As he got closer to Kate's foot sitting exposed on the bottom rail, he stopped and dragged his finger along Kate's taut, panty-covered sole.

Kate giggled in surprise and quickly took her foot away putting it back in her shoe. She looked at her colleague who had tickled her and with a slight smile she threatened him with her finger. She apologized to the caller for the interruption and continued the conversation.

The colleague probably quickly went to the other side of the corridor and, using the stairs there, descended a floor below, and then headed toward the stairs where Kate stood in the same position with her toes resting on the bottom rail.

The colleague quietly snuck up behind Kate, and grabbed her ankle, holding her foot and began tickling her sensitive sole. This time my wife burst out laughing and disconnected the call quickly.

After a few seconds of tickling, the colleague let go of her foot and apologized to her. He claimed that her foot was so provoking to tickle her that he was unable to resist tickling her. "You guys are going to give me a heart attack with those tickles," Kate added and made the call again. Again, she apologized for disrupting the conversation, and after talking for a while, she ended it and returned to the room for the rest of the conference.

And of course some "fresh" shots of Kate's feet, enjoy:

Below are links to other stories with my wife:

https://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...674-Wife-story
https://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...2-Wife-story-2
https://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...-Kate-tickling
https://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...379-Sweet-Kate
https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?352899-Kate-s-ticklish-adventures

IMG_0384.jpegIMG_0385.jpegIMG_0922.jpegIMG_0918.jpegIMG_0901.jpegIMG_0883.jpegIMG_0879.jpegIMG_0878.jpegIMG_0579.jpegIMG_0550.jpeg

Wow, more great experiences. To think it all started from an incident of her in a chair at a party and her ticklish weakness information spread from that.
It's ironic really that she should also be sitting in a chair again and got her foot tickled.

Feel free to post any more experiences about her.
You did mention something about another experience with her and Sarah before?

It still amazes me how in spite of how ticklish her feet are, she always seems to leave them exposed and vulnerable; judging by your photos.

Great stories and wonderful photos to go with them! :feets: Thanks for sharing your wife's experiences here. :D

I’m with Milagros. Great stories and photos of Kate’s beautiful feet! Thanks for posting. BTW, what celebrity does she look like? Just curious. Thanks.

Wow, more great experiences. To think it all started from an incident of her in a chair at a party and her ticklish weakness information spread from that.
It's ironic really that she should also be sitting in a chair again and got her foot tickled.

Feel free to post any more experiences about her.
You did mention something about another experience with her and Sarah before?

It still amazes me how in spite of how ticklish her feet are, she always seems to leave them exposed and vulnerable; judging by your photos.

I will soon describe the previously mentioned second story with Sarah.

And as I mentioned earlier, Kate greatly appreciates the comfort of her feet, which is why she loves going barefoot so much. Even if there is a risk that someone will tickle her ;)

Greetings

I’m with Milagros. Great stories and photos of Kate’s beautiful feet! Thanks for posting. BTW, what celebrity does she look like? Just curious. Thanks.

Thanks for the kind words. As I've mentioned before, for me she looks like Kaley Cuoco.

Greetings

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back