• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Katy & Amber - Episode 23: One More Night with Amanda (f/f, ff/f, nylons, barefeet)

OldEnglish

TMF Regular
Katy & Amber - Episode 23: One More Night with Amanda (f/f, ff/f, nylons, barefeet)

Hey everyone,

I don't have time for my usual intro, but the latest edition of Katy & Amber is hot off the presses.
This one obviously contains a lot of tickling, with Katy and Maddy being the main targets, but it also includes some additional elements that I think some might enjoy.
I also really tried to play up the possible growing connection between Katy and Maddy, with Amber still included, while focusing on the psychological dilemma that Maddy finds herself in --- trying to decide which she wants to stop and which she wants to continue.

As always, comments and feedback welcome!

Happy reading,
Old English

“Of course what I don’t understand,” Maddy said, leaning forward from the couch to pick up a nacho and dip it into the cheese sauce on the coffee table, “is why you still have the nylons on.”

Her question was geared towards Amanda, the weekend houseguest of Katy and Amber. This was to be the last night of Amanda’s foray into college life, and tonight’s inclement weather had cancelled any plans the trio had had for going out. As a fall back, the girls had decided to spend the night doing what the girls do on a typical weekend night anyways: pigging out on snacks and watching Netflix while watching the snow fall outside the window.

At Katy’s insistence, Maddy had joined the girls, as well; after all, the more, the merrier, right? And so, as Bob Ross painted happy little trees on a blank canvas on the television screen, Katy, Amber, Amanda, and Maddy had been munching on whatever snacks the girls had in their pantry while taking turns sharing stories about their lives and getting to know Amanda better. Not realizing that Katy had already spilled all the details about the previous night’s tickle adventure to Maddy, Amanda had just finished sharing how torturous it had been to realize that nylons serve to make their unfortunate wearer exponentially more ticklish.

“It’s all I brought!” Amanda said with a sigh, putting her cup back on the coffee table. “So it was either this or be barefoot, and it’s too cold to be barefoot” Amanda said, settling back into the chair. She sat so that her feet were in front of her on the chair, her knees bent up in a triangle and her arms wrapped around her knees. From this vantage, it could clearly be seen that Amanda was still wearing the black pantyhose under her jeans as she was wearing earlier.

“Can you believe she had the nerve to blame me?” Amber said as she walked into the room, placing the pepperoni pizza that had just come out of the oven on the middle of the coffee table.

“Amber?” Maddy asked, looking at Amanda for an explanation.

“Well, yeah,” Amanda said, agreeing with Amber’s statement. “I mean, every time she’d come home and I’d see her, she’d be wearing nylons,” Amanda said, pointing to Amber’s feet. “Exhibit A,” she said, drawing a laugh from everyone in the room. Yes, as she had been accused, Amber was wearing nylons even tonight - not that that came as a surprise to either Katy or Maddy. Amanda wiggled her toes, showing off the suntan pantyhose that shone from beyond the limits of her black leggings.

“So you wanted to emulate her?” Maddy asked.

“Well, no,” Amanda said, a little reserved thinking that Maddy felt she was too young. “I just thought that’s what people did in college.”

“Isn’t it?” Katy asked with a laugh, quasi-kicking her leg in the air to show off the suntan nylons that she wore under her jeans. “So you definitely fit in here,” Katy said, bringing her legs up on the couch and tucking them off to the left side of her body.

“Yeah, you’re the only one not wearing nylons right now,” Amanda said, calling out Maddy in jest for failing to conform to the rest of the room. Indeed, not only was Maddy the only one in the room not wearing nylons of any kind, she was also the only one in the room still with shoes on, having never removed her new white Keds from earlier. Maddy reached down, a bit self-conscious, tugging at the hem of her gray leggings so they covered her ankle bone.

“What’s wrong with Keds?” Maddy asked, turning the spotlight back on Amanda.

“I think she looks very cute in her Keds,” Katy said, jumping to Maddy’s defense immediately as Maddy’s cheeks blushed a light pink hue.

“Oh, no,” said Amanda, fearful that her words had been interpreted incorrectly. “No, I love Keds. I practically live in them myself,” she confessed. “I was just saying she was the only one not wearing nylons right now is all.”

“I wear pantyhose every day for work,” Maddy said, as if justifying why she wasn’t wearing nylons at that precise moment. “I just went for comfort today.”

“I’m sorry,” said Amanda, now feeling guilt that her words had caused an awkward moment in the room. “I-I didn’t mean it that way,” she stammered. “I just meant…”

“Well,” Katy interrupted, saving Amanda from her uncomfortable explanation, “we know Maddy never wears socks with her Keds, so we let it slide,” she said with a smile.

“Does anyone else need a napkin?” Maddy asked, anxious to get the focal point of the discussion off of her footwear. As a “veteran” of a few nights at Katy and Amber’s apartment, Maddy knew how easily such a conversation could turn into a full-fledged tickle attack, and yes, though she wasn’t wearing nylons at the moment, Maddy knew her bare feet stood no chance against a tickle attack of any kind. And yes, while also true that she did still have her Keds on - more protection than anyone else in the room - she also knew from first-hand experience just how easily Katy or Amber could remove those shoes when they were targeting Maddy’s feet.

“Did I…” began Amanda, waiting until Maddy was in the kitchen before checking to make sure she hadn’t said anything wrong.

“Don’t worry about it,” said Amber, brushing her hand in the air to show Amanda she needn’t give it any more thought.

In the kitchen, Maddy grabbed a roll of paper towels and placed them on the counter as she poured herself a glass of water, pausing for a moment to collect her thoughts. A tug-of-war was going on inside of her mind at the moment - the proverbial good vs evil on her shoulders, and though Maddy considered herself a nice person, she was amazed to see how much the evil side was influencing her right now. True, Maddy had escaped to the kitchen when the topic of conversation had shifted to what she was wearing on her feet; Maddy, of course, was right to be leery of where that conversation may lead. On the other hand, though… It did not go unnoticed to Maddy that she was in a room with three women who all professed to be extremely ticklish and who all had chosen to wear nylons this evening. And though it was true that Maddy’s Keds did not exactly provide Fort Knox levels of protection for her - especially when worn without socks - the fact remained that those Keds were far more protection than anything the other three girls had on their feet at this moment. So if ever there were an opportunity to take advantage of, this was it…

But could she?

Did she have it within herself to orchestrate such an act? Could she look past the notion that she knew exactly what it would be like to be on the receiving end of such a tickle attack? Could she not feel sorry for the target - whoever it may be?

And who would it be?

Maddy’s mind instantly shot to Katy, the memories of this afternoon’s escapades still fresh in Maddy’s mind. How wonderful it had been to tickle Katy senseless… To hear her admit that she was more ticklish than Amanda… Especially knowing how much Katy did NOT want to admit that… To hear her admit that Maddy had found an especially weak spot on her… But Katy would also be the one to most anticipate a tickle attack, as she and Maddy had often traded tickles. Plus, ever cognizant of appearances, Maddy was always aware of others’ perceptions, and were she to too frequently target Katy with tickle attacks, Maddy feared some might talk…

Then, of course, there was Amber… Though they were neighbors, Maddy couldn’t really remember a time when she had tickled Amber that much. Living with Katy, Amber was sure to be on high alert to potential tickle attacks, but she might not suspect one to originate from Maddy.

And then there was Amanda… Shy, innocent Amanda… The poor girl who had had no idea how exponentially more ticklish nylons make you when you wear them, who had brought only nylons with her to wear for this weekend, who Maddy would likely never see again… She HAD been a little accusatory a moment ago - about Maddy not wearing nylons right now. Maybe it was to Maddy, at least five years Amanda’s senior, to put her in her place a bit. But… What if, when Amanda got back home and her friends asked her how her weekend was… What if she mentioned some twenty-something-year-old had tickled her? Even though no one would personally know Maddy - and to be sure, Amanda didn’t even know Maddy’s last name at this point - Maddy still felt it might be awkward if Amanda were to share that.

“Everything OK in here?” Amber asked, startling Maddy and bringing her back from her daydreams.

“Oh yeah, sorry,” said Maddy, embarrassed a bit to have been caught in such deep thought.

“I was beginning to wonder if you got lost,” Amber said with a laugh.

“No, no I’m good,” Maddy said, pretending she had been searching for a paper towel. Amber grabbed a bottle of soda from the fridge and followed Maddy back to the living room.

“So now that you know,” Katy was saying to Amanda when the two girls returned, “are you still going to wear them?”

Maddy’s stomach filled with butterflies to hear that the topic of conversation hadn’t yet changed.

“I mean,” Amanda said, looking to the ceiling in thought. “I totally would want to,” she said. “They’re not as bad as people say they are, but aren’t they a little… dangerous?”

“For someone as ticklish as you, maybe,” joked Katy.

“Like you’re any better,” Amber said, patting Katy’s shoulder as she walked by. “Does Joe know?” Amber asked Amanda.

“Who’s Joe?” asked Maddy.

“Her boyfriend,” Amber answered. “My cousin,” she added, clarifying, before turning back to Amanda. “Does he know?”

“Joe? No. I never really wore them before this weekend,” answered Amanda.

“I’m totally telling him,” Amber said with an evil smile.

“Oh my word!” Amanda shouted, tossing a throw pillow in Amber’s direction. “Don’t you dare!”

“I feel like it’s something he’d want to know,” Amber said, justifying her decision.

“And that’s why you shouldn’t tell him!” Amanda argued back. “He tickles me all the time already!” complained Amanda.

“I know how that is,” Amber said with a sigh. “I was always the family’s favorite tickle victim growing up.”

“Still are,” said Katy, sticking her tongue out at Maddy.

“I’m actually kicking myself for not taking advantage of all of those times I used to see Amber wearing nylons at family gatherings,” Amanda teased.

“You wouldn’t…” Amber said with a straight face, her confidence from a few moments ago completely drained, not sure how much weight she should put in Amanda’s comment.

“I’m just saying it wouldn’t take a lot of convincing for me to talk Joe into a tag team sneak attack is all,” Amanda said coyly.

“And it wouldn’t take that much of a sneak attack, either,” Katy teased.

“She always starts off in a cute pair of heels or boots,” joked Amanda about Amber. “But not even halfway through, they’re always kicked off somewhere, nothing covering her feet but a thin pair of nylons,” she teased.

Amber shot Amanda a look. “I wouldn’t go feeling all confident over there, missy, when you’re the most ticklish one in the room,” Amber shot back in jest.

“Wait,” Amanda said, tucking her feet underneath her a little tighter lest anyone get any ideas. “I thought that was her,” pointing to Katy.

“Me?” Katy asked, dumbfounded as she followed Amanda by tucking her feet underneath her body now.

“Let’s just agree that we’re all super ticklish,” Amber said.

“Even you?” Amanda asked Maddy, who had conspicuously been rather quiet during this recent exchange.

“Wha-?” asked Maddy, caught by surprise that Amanda would ask such a question so bluntly. “Yeah, I mean, I’m ticklish, sure,” she said, feeling a little uneasy explaining the extent of her ticklishness to someone still in high school.

“Ha!” laughed Amber from her corner. “That’s an understatement,” she chuckled.

Maddy shot her an accusatory look.

“Why do you think she still has those Keds on?” Amber asked. “She knows once they come off, there aren’t any socks on underneath them to protect her, so she’ll be just as vulnerable as we are,” Amber said with a smile.

“Really?” Amanda asked, unable to hide the fascination in her eyes. “You’re super ticklish, too? You never, like, I don’t know… Outgrew it?”

“Well first of all,” Maddy said, realizing there was no way she was going to get out of just answering the line of questioning. “I’m not that much older than you are, really, so it’s not like I’m an old maid over here,” she said with a laugh. “But no,” she continued, this time with a softer voice. “To answer your question, no I never outgrew being ticklish.”

“Oh my gosh,” Amanda said, almost in disbelief. “I guess I just assumed you outgrew this after a while.”

“Nope,” said Maddy with a defeated sigh. “I can definitely attest to the fact that it is not something one outgrows,” Maddy continued. “It’s a weakness that you carry for the rest of your life.”

“So, like, when I have kids and stuff…” Amanda began.

“Better hope they don’t find out you’re ticklish,” Katy said with a laugh.

“You’d lose any semblance of power,” laughed Amber.

“Oh man,” Maddy offered, her wall of defense rescinding a bit. “I remember growing up and I’d be babysitting,” she said. “It’d be a whole new power dynamic once they found out I was ticklish,” she laughed.

“Oh no!” laughed Amanda. “That had to be horrible.”

“Man, it was, it was,” reflected Maddy. “They’d just always go straight for the feet, and of course I’d always be barefoot usually, so I didn’t even stand a chance.”

“Your feet are your most ticklish spot?” asked Amanda, taking advantage of Maddy’s willingness to talk.

“Are they ever,” chimed in Katy, winking to Maddy.

“Shut up, you,” Maddy said, wafting the air in Katy’s direction with a faux slap. “But yes, my feet are ridiculously ticklish. Always have been. Still are. And unfortunately, looking like they always will be,” Maddy said with a sigh.

“Awwww, that’s cute” Amanda said with sympathy. “But I’m afraid that means that those shoes really must go.”

“What?” asked Maddy, taken aback by the high school student making such a request.

“It’s only fair,” continued Amanda. “We’re all sitting here all vulnerable and everything and you’re over there with shoes on,” she continued.

“The lady has a point,” Amber said, agreeing with Amber.

Maddy looked to Katy for support. “What?” said Katy. “You know if you don’t take them off, there’s a good chance I’m going to be taking them off of you at some point,” she said with a laugh.

“Ugh,” Maddy grunted, knowing there was little way out of this argument. “Fine,” she said, bending down and pulling her white Keds off of her feet. “Is everyone happy now?” she asked once both shoes were removed.

“I mean, I’d be happier if you had nylons on,” Katy said with a jab.

“Something tells me she’s ticklish enough barefoot,” Amanda said with a hunch.

“Plenty ticklish enough, trust me” Maddy said, tucking her feet under body now, suddenly feeling very vulnerable that three other girls in the room were focused on her ticklish bare feet.

“There,” Amanda said with satisfaction. “At least now we’re all on even playing grounds.”

The girls continued chatting, making small talk about nothing in particular while they snacked, drank, and joked about everything under the sun. It was a testament to the gregarious nature of each of the girl’s personalities that they were able to get along so well, and with such ease, having only known each other for such a short time.

Despite the increased comfort level between the four, one element remained as guarded as it had from the start: the feet. Each girl had almost exclusively locked their feet in the protective vault that was underneath their body, pulling a foot from its defensive cocoon only temporarily to re-position.

And it wasn’t necessarily out of paranoia that the girls were going to such grand lengths to remain as invulnerable as they could. On the contrary, there was no denying the unspoken truth that a re-positioning foot fresh from its cave instantly caught the attention of the other three girls in the room, each looking on intently - subtly, but focused - to see if that foot might end up resting in an open area. Through their own admissions, each girl had been cursed with having super ticklish feet, and neither one of the four had the luxury of having any type of protection for those ticklish feet at the moment.

Indeed, it was almost like a game. A little like Cat and Mouse. Who would make the first mistake? Who would accidentally leave her feet within reach of another girl in the room? Or, on the flip side, which girl would crack to the temptation first? Who would find the allure of a pair of vulnerable, ticklish feet so great that she wouldn’t be able to wait for the perfect opening? It was pretty much all but assured that someone was going to get tickled. The only question left to answer was… who?

As it would turn out, the girls would not have to wait long to find the answer to that question.

Fresh off being tickled both earlier that day and the night before, Katy was looking for her opportunity to strike - and she had Maddy in her crosshairs. Not only was Maddy the closest victim - err, girl - to Katy, as the two were sharing a couch together, but it had been a mere few hours since Maddy had left Katy completely unglued on this very floor. Maddy had zeroed in on the super sensitive spot that sent shivers up Katy’s spine and targeted her attack on that spot, never relenting, until Katy’s body was about to betray itself and succumb to the feeling. Katy wasn’t sure if Maddy had any idea the effect she had on Katy when she tickled that spot, but regardless of whether Maddy knew or not, Katy knew she needed revenge on Maddy. And if Maddy wasn’t going to present the opportunity, Katy was going to find one…

And as luck would have it for Katy, it didn’t take long for Maddy to present the opportunity.

Granted, it wasn’t the opportunity Katy had expected. Nor was it the opportunity that Katy had been hoping for. But still, it was an opportunity. An opportunity that Katy knew had a high probability of success. An opportunity that might not present itself again that night. An opportunity that was there for the taking.

Maddy had begun gathering her hair above her head, looking to put her hair up in a ponytail. In doing so, both of Maddy’s arms were now raised above her head, each quickly gathering hair and trying to set it in place so Maddy could secure the scrunchy around the ponytail. What Maddy didn’t realize, though, was that Katy had spotted her, like a hunter stalking her prey, and was now eyeing the suddenly wide-open and vulnerable sides and underarms of Maddy.

Indeed, Maddy had left herself completely defenseless against a potential tickle attack. Any would-be tickler would have complete and total access to a host of ticklish spots on Maddy’s body - anywhere from her waist to her sides to her stomach to her underarms each offered unfettered access to a would-be assailant. And unbeknownst to Maddy, Katy was moving in.

“Oh, crap!” Maddy yelled in shock as she felt Katy’s fingers making contact with her exposed and hyper-ticklish underarm area. Maddy instantly clamped her arms down to her side, trapping Katy’s fingers in place under her arms but momentarily preventing Katy from tickling any further.

Katy giggled with glee as she realized her catch. “Oooh, I’ve got you now,” she boasted, waiting to see Maddy’s next move.

“Katy, don’t you dare,” Maddy protested.

“I thought it was your feet where you were ticklish,” Amanda said, taking delight in her own right in seeing Maddy in such a perilous situation.

“Everywhere is ticklish,” Maddy shot back, assessing her situation at the moment. Her arms remained tightly clamped to her sides, still preventing Katy from tickling her anymore, but Maddy knew her arms could only hold on for so long. Surely they would soon get tired and the grip would loosen even that fraction of an amount, and that would be all Katy would need to continue her attack.

And then there was her positioning. Katy’s attack had so caught Maddy off-guard that, in addition to yelling in shock, Maddy had also jumped a bit in her seat, which had resulted in Maddy’s sitting position changing in just the slightest amount. But though only a slight amount, it was a significant slight amount, for now no longer were Maddy’s bare feet tucked away in the security of Maddy’s body. Instead, her left foot now stuck out from the side of Maddy’s body, facing directly into the middle of the room. Amber and Amanda had instantly noticed the sight of Maddy’s bare flesh juxtaposed against her grey leggings.It might as well have had a giant bulls-eye on it.

“OK, Katy, you win,” admitted Maddy, hoping that that would be enough to satisfy the competitive nature within Katy.

“Victory!” Katy cheered, celebrating her triumph, though she wanted more. “So now if you’ll just loosen your grip on my fingers here so I can have them back…”

“No way,” said Maddy. “As soon as I do that, you’re just going to tickle me again.”

“Listen,” said Katy, trying to come up with a reason on the fly. “My fingers are going numb in there. Of course I’ll have to wiggle them around a bit to get feeling back in them. It won’t be my fault if my wiggling fingers just happen to come into contact with a ticklish area on your body,” she finished, unable to contain her smile.

“If they just happen to,” mocked Maddy, knowing full well Katy’s intentions. “I’ve known you long enough to know what comes next,” she continued. “I’m not loosening my grip.”

“Then I guess I’m just going to have to sit here like this all night,” Katy said, snuggling in closer to Maddy.

“Ooooo, a stalemate,” Amber said, enjoying the proceedings. “We could be here all night.”

“Not necessarily,” said Amanda, still formulating her thoughts in her head. “I think I know a way to end the stalemate.”

“Amanda?” Maddy asked, eyeing Amanda to see what her next move would be, hoping it wasn’t what Maddy thought it would be.

Amanda slowly slithered off her chair and crawled over to the couch area where Maddy and Katy sat.

“Amanda, don’t…” Maddy said, dreading what Amanda was likely to do next.

Maddy’s fears were realized when she felt Amanda clamp onto the ankle of Maddy’s exposed foot, preventing Maddy from moving it at all.

“I wonder what would happen if…”

“Amanda, don’t…”

“Bet you wish you didn’t take your shoes off, huh?”

“Amanda…”

“Tickle, tickle, tickle.”

It took all of .2 seconds for Maddy to fall apart. Amanda’s attack had utilized only one finger - and even with that had barely made contact against Maddy’s foot, but one finger was all it took to accomplish its goal. The ticklish bare skin of Maddy’s exposed foot proved no match for the wandering digit, and as soon as Maddy’s body registered the tender touch, her body began a chain reaction of responses that would spell doom for Maddy. Maddy’s initial jump following Amanda’s tickle had served to loosen the grip her arms held on Katy’s hands, which was the opening that Katy had been waiting for. As soon as she felt she could, Katy began wiggling her fingers incessantly against the hollows of Maddy’s underarms.

Maddy didn’t stand a chance.

Her back buckled, her torso twisted, knees knobbed against each other. Katy’s fingers had infiltrated the layer and were wreaking havoc on Maddy’s ticklish underarms and there was nothing Maddy could do about it.

Katy smiled uncontrollably as she watched her victim squirm in her hands, watched as he fluttering of her fingers had their way with Maddy. Just a short while ago, it was Maddy who had Katy at her will, Katy’s own sensitive skin sabotaging her struggles. And maybe this is what Katy found so fascinating about tickling others. The roles were now completely reversed, Maddy now suffering the same punishment that she had inflicted on Katy earlier.

“Oh, she’s got her good,” Amber said of Katy as she watched Katy ply away. Indeed, Katy had perfect finger placement to procure such a dastardly tickle attack. No matter which way she squirmed or turned, Maddy could not get away from Katy’s ticklish touch.

Uncontrollable laughter spilled from Maddy’s mouth without pause, her only saving grace at the moment being that Amanda had abandoned her attack on Maddy’s foot once Katy had begun her armpit assault. The white long-sleeve top Maddy was wearing under her pink unzipped hoodie was far too thin to offer much - if anything - in the way of protection against Katy’s invading fingers, and no amount of twisting and turning could break Katy’s grip

In a last-ditch effort, Maddy dropped from the couch to the floor - knees first - hoping that that might wrest Katy away from her underarms. Maddy was deflated, though, as she felt Katy tumbling down on the floor behind her, never once losing her grip. Maddy’s desperate attempt had resulted in her going from a bad to worse situation - now Maddy was flat on her stomach on the floor with Katy straddling her at the waist, Katy’s knees pinned against Maddy’s sides to both prevent her from moving and also prevent her from covering her sides with her arms.

Maddy was trapped.

“Oh my gosh, she’s SO ticklish,” laughed Amanda. Though she hadn’t had any reason to doubt Maddy’s earlier claims of ticklishness, it was still enthralling to see it validated - the sight of an older woman - even if only by a couple of years - reduced to such hysterical laughter.

“Katy, stop,” Maddy begged through the laughter, the words barely audible.

“Has she had enough yet?” Amber asked.

“No way,” Amanda replied quickly. “We haven’t even got her feet yet,” she said, moving down to Maddy’s lower half and securing an ankle under her arm.

It was now the worst situation.

“Amanda, NO!” Maddy yelled as loudly as she could as she felt her ankle being trapped by Amanda.

Katy looked back and saw Amanda securing Maddy’s ankle in place, looking to get it in the easiest position to deliver the new attack, and then looked back at Maddy, a slight smile forming on her face as she realized that things were about to get much worse for her. Katy slowed her armpit tickling so Amanda could see the full effect of her tickle attack on Maddy’s feet.

“Aren’t you coming?” Amanda asked Amber, shocked to see Amber still sitting in her chair. “I left that one for you,” she said, pointing to Maddy’s other foot.

“NO! You guys, come on!” Maddy begged, now able to get some words out without having to contend with Katy’s tickling.

“You can’t tell me your feet are super ticklish and then not expect me to tickle them,” Amanda said, almost faux-chastising Maddy. “Especially with you all barefoot and all,” she added as she began lightly dragging one finger up and down the bottom of Maddy’s upturned sole.

“No-ho-ho-ha-ha-ha,” Maddy started, though she was quickly overcome with laughter.

“I’m barely even touching you,” Amanda said, almost in awe at what an instant reaction such a slight amount of foot tickling had had on Maddy.

“I guess I can’t be left out, huh?” Amber said, grabbing Maddy’s other ankle in a headlock and skittering her nails against her bare flesh.

“How is she this ticklish?” Amanda asked aloud, not really expecting an answer. Prior to tonight, Amanda had kind of just assumed that being ticklish was something someone would eventually grow out of. Not completely, of course. Or maybe “gotten used to” is a better way to describe it? But Maddy seemed so ticklish, she could easily have been one of Amanda’s friends from high school.

Maddy, herself, was hysterical with laughter at this point. Any one of these targeted attacks would have been enough to send her over the edge, but all three at the same time? One on each foot and one targeting both underarms? This was surely more tickling than anyone would be able to handle, let alone someone as ticklish as Maddy.

To say the evening had turned for Maddy would be an understatement. Earlier this afternoon, Maddy had been tickling Katy to the point of Katy becoming putty in her hands. Just earlier this evening, Maddy was contemplating whether she would tickle any of the other three girls here. And now here she was, face down, trapped, unable to move, unable to do anything but laugh as fingers fluttered against the soft flesh of her bare feet and against the hollows of her underarms.

She cursed so many of her decisions. The decision to put her hair up in a ponytail. How could she not have realized that she was leaving so many ticklish spots wide open? The decision to take her shoes off. How long had she known Katy and Amber? At this point, she had to realize that removing your shoes in her apartment all but ensured that you would be tickled at some point. And now the decision to fall to the floor. At least on the couch she had some wiggle room and maybe --- mayyyyyybe --- might have been able to break free from Katy’s clutches. Now here, on the floor, not only was she trapped, but she was at the mercy of three ticklers instead of one.

And to be sure, there was no mercy to be had. Like a shark sensing an injured seal, Amanda and Amber had pounced on the already-tickled Maddy and just added to the assault. Amber was secretly quite impressed with Amanda’s skills when it came to picking apart a tickle victim. Amanda was using the fingers from one hand to pull Maddy’s toes back, thus leaving a completely unwrinkled arch, where Amanda was freely dancing the tips of her fingernails.

It was clear to Amber that Amanda, though quite ticklish herself, was no slouch in the tickling department. She thought back momentarily to Amanda’s earlier threat - about getting Amanda’s boyfriend/Amber’s cousin Joe to do a double-team tickle attack on her at the next family gathering - and she wondered if she should legitimately be nervous about what was waiting for her in her future.

Amanda, meanwhile, was completely zoned in on her attack, doing her best to keep Maddy’s foot from moving and disrupting the constant tickle attack that Amanda was unleashing. Amanda, too, couldn’t believe how the weekend had unfolded. If you had asked her when she was on her way to Amber’s apartment that she’d end the weekend somewhat instigating a three-on-one tickle attack of their twenty-something year-old next door neighbor, Amanda wouldn’t have believed it. But here she was. Maybe college life wasn’t so bad, after all?

Katy, meanwhile, was having the time of her life. What wasn’t there to love? She had Maddy completely under her control, straddling her down into position, and had her hands snaking up and down Maddy’s sides and in and out of her underarms. She could feel Maddy’s body react to her touch, feel it squirm to the left as her right side was tickled only to jolt back to the right as her left side was poked. Two other people were busy tickling away at Maddy’s feet at the same time, too. Katy had an up-close-and-personal front-row seat to witness Maddy’s howling with laughter. The only thing missing were nylons. Had Maddy been wearing nylons, Katy wouldn’t have been able to script it any better.

But unfortunately for Katy, things were not all rainbows and butterflies at the moment. For though Maddy wasn’t wearing nylons this evening, Katy was, and unfortunately for Katy, her nylon-clad feet had caught the attention of Amber. Once again, Katy’s positioning had been her downfall; straddling Maddy the way she was did indeed severely limit Maddy’s movement, but it also meant that Katy’s own feet were sticking out from behind her, facing Maddy’s legs and out of Katy’s own sight. That fact was inconsequential when it was Katy alone tickling Maddy, but once Amanda and Amber took a perch at Maddy’s feet, that meant that they were now a mere inches from Katy’s defenseless, prone feet.

Amber had slowed her tickling of Maddy, though Katy and Amanda were tickling her so effectively that no one seemed to notice. Amber kept looking at Katy’s foot out of the corner of her eye. It was just… there. Surely it was begging to be tickled, right? Yes, if one were keeping track at home, Maddy was more due for a vicious tickle assault like this than Katy, but still… How could Amber pass up such a golden opportunity? Secretly, there was nothing more that Amber loved than performing a sneak attack tickle on Katy while she was tickling someone else. It was always so - easy? And though it was never spoken out loud, Amber knew how keen Katy was to tickling Maddy, especially. There just seemed to be that extra sparkle in her eye. Jump in her step. She spoke a little more flirtatiously with Maddy. No, Katy had never actually come out and said anything like that - nor would Amber ever poke or prod about such a subject - but it was clearly there. Thus, it gave Amber a little extra motivation to mess with Katy a little bit.

Not that she needed any extra motivation, of course.

With cat-like reflexes, Amber grabbed at Katy’s ankle, pulling Katy’s leg into Amber’s clutches before Katy had any idea what was happening. With Katy’s leg extended, Amber now had two feet within her clutches and was free to choose which she would torment. Not that there was any doubt.

“Nooo! Amberrrr!” Katy whined, realizing that she was now at Amber’s mercy. Katy had been enjoying so much being able to torture Maddy as she was that Amber’s actions were especially frustrating. “Let me tickle Maddy!” Katy whined, trying to pull her foot free.

“Oh, tickle her all you want,” Amber said. “No one’s stopping you. I’ll just be sitting down here doing this, though,” she added, as she began to lightly trace small circles right on the super sensitive spot of Katy’s foot.

“Amber, oh my God, no!!” Katy begged as she felt Amber’s finger make contact. Tickling was bad enough. But now to target that spot? Knowing the effect it would have on Katy? With Maddy and Amanda in the room? Katy begged Amber to stop.

“Tickle, tickle, tickle,” teased Amber as she continued to draw circle after circle after circle on Katy’s sensitive area.

“Oh my GODDDDD,” Katy yelled amidst the giggles, her back arching behind her, her butt rising in the air, and her legs squeezing themselves shut. Butterflies began to fill Katy’s stomach as her body was overtaken more and more by the circular delights going round and round on her foot.

“Oh my gosh, I don’t know which of them is more ticklish,” Amanda laughed, watching Katy fall into hysterics immediately. “I wonder how much we can get them howling,” she joked.

“Oh I bet the neighbors would call the cops,” laughed Amber as she continued tracing light circles along Katy’s arch.

Amanda, meanwhile, continued to use her nails to the full extent of their abilities against Maddy’s trapped bare foot. Maddy had hoped that Amber’s attack on Katy’s foot would give Maddy the little inch of room she might need to free herself from Katy’s grasp. but Katy held strong, perhaps more out of instinct at this point than anything, her hands, though no longer actively tickling Maddy’s sides, still holding them in place.

A few feet away, Amber was wreaking havoc on Katy’s vulnerable foot, teasing the line between outright tickling the trapped appendage and methodically torturing it with a more sensual touch. Amber couldn’t help but smile, loving every minute of the total control she had over her friend, Katy’s shrieks for mercy and her bellowing laughter all the evidence Amber needed to know just how in control she was.

Maddy was still in hysterics, having not been given a break from this tickling from the start. Though the tickle attack waged on her sensitive spots was not reduced to one-third with Amber focusing on Katy’s foot now and Katy in no position to mount any sort of an offensive tickle attack, the remaining single-front tickle attack was more than enough to have Maddy completely helpless. Maddy thanked her lucky stars that she had not worn nylons this evening, fearful of what might have happened had she worn them.

And as if the tickling on her bare feet was bad enough to begin with, now Maddy had to contend with Katy’s laughter - or rather, it was not so much Katy’s laughter as it was Katy’s heavy breathing near Maddy’s neck and ear that was sending shivers up Maddy’s spine. Maddy had always, almost subconsciously, found Katy attractive, and now that their friendship had blossomed, Maddy was very aware of the effect that Katy could have on her, and feeling Katy’s body pressed against her own with Katy breathing heavily on her neck and her ear was far more than Maddy could handle in company.

Katy wasn’t faring any better herself, mind you… If there was one person in the world who knew how to exploit the super sensitive spot on Katy’s foot, it was Amber. It was almost as if Amber took great joy in possessing this super power against Katy, a super power that she was using to the best of her abilities at this moment. And the mind games… Amber seemed to be just toying with Katy at this point, randomly alternating between full on tickles of Katy’s foot and sensual circles on Katy’s sensitive spot.

Amanda, for her part, was having the time of her life, thoroughly enjoying every minute of this evening. That a high school student to have two older women, one a college student and another a business professional, completely and utterly helpless through means no more than simple tickling had put a gigantic smile on Amanda’s face. Usually on the receiving end of such a tickle attack herself, Amanda relished the control she possessed and had no plans of ending her tickle assault any time soon.

Maddy was at her breaking point, the combination of the unrelenting tickling of her foot and the intermittent heavy breathing from Katy being more than Maddy’s mind could handle. Little did Maddy know how much worse it was about to get…

Amber had alternated techniques on Katy’s foot. Now, instead of essentially a 50/50 split of tickling Katy’s foot and torturing it with the sensual touch, Katy was opting for more of the latter. Amber’s fingernails were no longer scribbling across Katy’s ticklish foot but rather were now tantalizingly touching the tender area on Katy’s arch, putting barely enough pressure to even force the nylon down across Katy’s arch and onto her sole. This technique especially was Katy’s weakness - the light touch that just barely let her foot know that Amber was even there - and Amber knew it. She knew there was no way Katy could withstand a prolonged attack of this manner, and judging how Katy’s laughter had just changed tone from a maniacal howl to a more throaty chuckle, the effect had been instantaneous.

Katy was panicking, not knowing how long Amber would continue with this attack. Katy knew Amber knew what she was doing, and Katy knew that Amber knew what this was capable of doing to Katy, and she hoped and yearned that Amber would relent as quickly as possible so Katy wouldn’t embarrass herself in company. As each second passed, though, and as each circle on Katy’s arch was completed, Katy’s mind fell deeper and deeper away from reality, her mind and her body being overtaken by Amber’s delicate touch. Katy clenched her eyes shut as tightly as she could, unable to block out the effect of Amber’s touch.

Then, it happened…

As Katy drifted further and further from reality, her mind began operating on auto-pilot. With Katy still resting on top of Maddy and Katy’s arms still by Maddy’s sides, Katy’s brain sent the signal to Katy’s hands, and it happened…

Katy grabbed Maddy’s breasts.

Maddy’s eyes shot open immediately, not fully believing what had happened. From the way everyone was sitting on the floor - Katy on top of Maddy with Katy’s arms to Maddy’s sides, Maddy’s own arms sandwiching Katy’s hands between Maddy’s arms and Maddy’s sides, and Amber and Amanda at the foot of each girl, tickling away - no one else in the room could see what was happening, but there was no denying it. Her mind completely overwhelmed by what Amber was doing to her foot, Katy had grabbed a hold of the sides of Maddy’s breasts and was now kneading them between her thumb and forefinger.

Maddy didn’t know what to do! She tried to pull away from Katy’s grip, but her position under Katy - and with Amanda having a death grip on one of her ankles - left Maddy with little to no leverage to do so. She tried to scream out to Katy to tell her to stop, but nothing but laughter came from her mouth. She needed Amanda to stop tickling her foot - even if just for three seconds - so she could tell Katy that she needed to stop. But it was clear that the would not happen, that Amanda had no intention of terminating her tickle attack on Maddy’s barefoot. No, it would be up to Maddy to find a way out of this herself. Since she knew there was no chance of getting herself to stop laughing as Amanda tickled her foot, she knew she had to get a way to get Katy’s hands away from her breasts. And since Maddy could feel her nipples hardening more and more the more Katy squeezed, Maddy knew she had to find a way to do it quickly.

Amanda, of course, was oblivious to all that was unfolding so close to her. Sure, she and her boyfriend had tickled each other for the purposes of flirting with each other, but Amanda would have no reason to suspect that it could have the type of effect it was having on Katy, and of course wouldn’t think that Katy would, in turn, be driven to touching Maddy as she was. Sure, tickling was fun for Amanda, but she also very much loved the element of control it gave one person over the other - the ability to make a person completely helpless without causing them any harm. And that is exactly what Amanda was doing to Maddy at the moment. Maddy could barely fight - could barely even form words - the constant tickling of her foot, and this had left her putty in Amanda’s hands.

Of course, Amanda couldn’t help but look over to Amber every now and then, inconspicuously observing Amber’s feet. Yes, Amanda enjoyed the tickle power she was possessing over Maddy at the moment, but Amber represented a larger prize for Amanda. Amber’s nylon feet remained tucked behind her legs, her black leggings all but blocking her feet from view. And Amanda was very much aware of her own vulnerability at the moment - with nothing covering her own feet but a pair of nylons and a room full of girls who knew how ticklish she was, Amanda wasn’t about to start something she couldn’t finish. Still, how much she would have loved to reach over and sneak in a quick tickle on Amber’s unsuspecting sole. Just to see her jump. It wouldn’t even have to be a big tickle. Amanda had plans for such an attack at an upcoming family gathering, for sure. But to this point in the weekend, Amber had been able to take advantage of how ticklish Amanda was but Amanda hadn’t been able to return the favor. She so wanted to tickle Amber - just an acknowledgment that Amanda knew Amber was ticklish - but she thought better of it. Maddy would no doubt be out for revenge once Amanda stopped tickling her foot, so Amanda knew it would be wisest for her to simply continue tickling Maddy’s foot and not take her eye off the prize.

How Maddy would have wished for Amanda to focus her tickling on Amber instead! Maddy would even sign a truce agreeing not to tickle Amanda back even just for a five second break -- just to tell Katy to stop. Katy’s heaving breathing on Maddy’s neck and ear had already sent shivers up her spine, but now Katy’s kneading of Maddy’s breasts was far too much than she could handle. Maddy’s mind was beginning to travel down the same path Katy’s had a little earlier - the attempt to combat the two contrasting feelings taking place at the same time.

Maddy wasn’t even sure what she wanted more. Did she even want Katy to stop? I mean, sure, Katy probably should stop - but could Maddy really say that that was what she wanted? And Amanda’s tickling of her foot… Sure, Maddy’s current plight would be made all the easier if she weren’t also contending with the uncontrollable laughter emanating from her mouth as Amanda danced her nails across Maddy’s sole… But at the same time, if Amanda stopped tickling Maddy’s foot, then Maddy’s mind would focus entirely on what Katy was doing to her, and there was no way out of that for Maddy without embarrassing herself. In a way, it was almost as if Amanda tickling Maddy’s foot was now actually all that was saving Maddy in this situation.

Maddy’s mind bounced from thought to thought, unable to force itself into wishing that someone would continue tickling Maddy’s barefoot but also knowing that it might be her only saving grace. Never before had Maddy felt so helpless, like there was nothing she could do. Her entire fate this evening rested in the hands of whoever stopped first - Katy kneading her breasts or Amanda tickling her foot. There was literally nothing Maddy could do to aid her situation.

As Maddy’s mind lost more control, she worried what this might mean for her long term. There was no doubting it at all - Maddy was incredibly aroused at this moment and only becoming more and more aroused as the seconds wore on. What would this mean for her long-term? What if the wires in her mind would come to equate the fact that Amanda was tickling Maddy’s foot as the reason for Maddy’s insane arousal. What if being tickled would result in Maddy being turned on in the future? How would she survive? How could she continue to live next to Katy and Amber if she ran the risk of being aroused every time she walked into their apartment? Maddy tried to get her mind to separate the two emotions, but as Katy continued to knead and knead away, Maddy’s mind and will power were fading quickly.

Amber smiled slyly as she watched the very obvious effect she was having on Katy. Amber couldn’t lie; having the ability to produce such a profound response from her best friend was something Amber greatly enjoyed. Yes, it was clear that Katy was the one having the greater pleasure at the moment, but that’s not to say there wasn’t a little something brewing deep within Amber, as well. How could it not? Her best friend was perfect. Perfect hair. Perfect smile. Perfect legs. Perfect laugh. She even had the perfect feet. It was only natural for Amber to feel this way as she watched her friend being overwhelmed by her touch.

“Tickle, tickle, tickle,” Amber started teasing, drawing a laugh from Amanda. “Such a ticklish little girl,” she continued, noticing Katy’s legs squeezing together as the words registered in her mind. “Why, I could just keep tickling this little foot all night long,” she said with conviction.

It was fortunate for Katy that despite Amber’s touch being incredibly arousing to Katy, it was still a ticklish touch, so Amanda had no reason to believe anything was going on other than Amber tickling Katy. Katy simply couldn’t handle it. The tantalizing touches on Katy’s feet were one thing, but to combine it with the verbal teasing was another. Instinctively, Katy continued squeezing her legs together, falling into a pattern as she tried to fight the tidal wave that was growing within her.

Of course, any motion Katy made would be felt by Maddy, and Katy’s constant, repetitive squeezing together of her legs essentially resulted in Katy dry-humping Maddy below.

Maddy tried to bite her lips closed but she couldn’t because of the laughter coming from Amanda’s tickle attack. This was too much for Maddy. The tickling. The constant heavy breathing on her neck and ear. The unrelenting kneading of her breasts. And now this. Maddy stopped fighting, unable to even form a coherent enough thought to process a way of blocking out any of these sensations, and dropped her head to the ground. The only thing blocking the wave of pleasure from completely overwhelming her body at this moment was Amanda tickling her foot. It was just enough to keep everything else at bay. If Amanda were to stop or even pause at this point with Katy continuing, it would be all over.

Maddy needed Amanda to continue tickling. She couldn’t have Amanda stop. And what a strange, strange situation to be in to be hoping for someone to continue on with a tickle assault. But here she was. Maddy tried to goad Amanda into more tickling, tried to say something bratty that might warrant Amanda grabbing onto Maddy’s other ankle --- maybe having both feet tickled at the same time would overpower the other feeling growing from within? But Maddy couldn’t even form the words. It was just laughter. And ecstasy. More laughter. More ecstasy. And there was absolutely nothing Maddy could do to end it.

Not that there was anything Katy could do, either. In fact, both girls lay there in the middle of the room, each growing closer and closer to finally losing control and being completely overwhelmed with a wave of passion that neither of them had felt in some time.

In a way, it was Amber who was turning the wheels in motion of this entire ordeal. After all, it was her decision to grab hold of Katy’s ankle and work her magic on Katy’s exposed arch had sent Katy’s mind deep into bliss, which in turn of course resulted in Katy sending Maddy on her own joy ride of pleasure. No doubt, if Amber were to stop, Katy’s mind would be freed, thus freeing Maddy. But would Amber stop? Was there anything that could draw her attention away from Katy’s foot?

As it turned out, there was…

Amanda had re-positioned herself to get more comfortable, essentially turning her back to Amber in the process. Amanda was still tickling away at Maddy’s defenseless foot, but now Amanda’s own soles were directly facing Amber. Clearly a rookie mistake on Amanda’s part. With nothing covering them except the pantyhose, it was almost as if Amanda’s feet were calling out to Amber - ‘Hey! Look at us!’

Amber slowed her tickling of Katy to assess the situation. She had clearly put Katy through the ringer for quite some time, and though Amber had no idea what was happening to Maddy below as a result, she knew that Katy did have a breaking point, and surely embarrassing her friend with company wasn’t what she wanted to do.

And then there was Amanda… Sure, Katy was without a doubt the most ticklish person Amber knew, but Amanda didn’t seem all that far behind either. And since she was still seemingly a novice when it came to the effects of pantyhose - heck, anyone who would willingly put their feet in such a vulnerable position as Amanda had just done clearly was still getting used to them - Amanda was all the more attractive a target. Especially since she seemed to be getting too big for her britches with her utter domination of Maddy. No, something had to be done. Amber stopped her tickling of Katy altogether and slowly reached over to Amanda’s ankles.

“What?!! NO!!” Amanda yelled as she felt her legs being pulled into Amber’s clutches, her feet now trapped and helpless.

Katy and Maddy were free. Their lifeless bodies lay there, unable to move, still teetering on the brink of losing control, the mere hair out of place brushing against the other’s skin likely enough to cause the tidal wave to overcome her.

“Amber, please!” Amanda yelled, trying to free herself from Amber’s clutches. But Amber would have none of it, delivering a full-on tickle attack to both bottoms of Amanda’s trapped soles.

“OH MY GOD!” Amanda yelled, falling into a paroxysm of laughter instantaneously. “Amber, please!” she bellowed against the laughter.

“Please what?” teased Amber. “Please tickle you? Don’t mind if I do,” she said, raking her nails up and down every exposed inch of Amanda’s feet.

“NO!” Amanda screamed, begging for mercy, mercy that she just a few moments ago refused to show Maddy. “It’s too ticklish!” she yelled, clearly stating the obvious.

Katy and Maddy began to stir, their confidence growing more and more that they were gaining control of their bodies with each passing second. Katy rolled off Maddy and Maddy turned so the two girls were now face-to-face with each other. Realization of what she was doing began to sink in with Katy, and her face turned flush with embarrassment.

“Shhhh,” Maddy whispered, putting her finger up to Katy’s lips to block her from the inevitable apologies that were about to come. “It’s OK.”

“It’s OK?” Katy asked, hoping that she hadn’t just ruined her friendship with Maddy.

“It’s OK,” Maddy said with a reassuring smile.

The two looked at each other for a moment, smiling, when Amanda’s laughter pulled them back to reality. They both looked down to see Amber absolutely destroying Amanda with this current tickle attack and then, realizing that both of their own feet were still far too close to Amber for their liking, pulled their feet up and began to rise - anything to get out of harm’s way.

“These God damn pantyhose!” Amanda yelled as she fell back to the floor, unable to even fight against Amber’s tickle attack anymore. “Why are they so ticklish??!!!” she yelled, tapping out against the floor repeatedly to show that she had given up.

“Why ARE they so ticklish?” Katy whispered to Maddy as the two girls watched Amber and Amanda battling it out.

“I’m not sure,” Maddy said, turning to Katy. “One of life’s great mysteries, I suppose,” she said with a shrug.

“I mean, I’m not complaining,” Katy said with a smile.

“Neither am I,” Maddy said, smiling back.

Always, always worth waiting for and it's a real highlight whenever you post. I loved Katy and Amber when they first debuted and 23 chapters later I still adore them, ditto Maddy and latecomer Amanda. Brilliantly descriptive and it's fantastic to see the motivations of each protagonist analysed. Superb, can't wait to see where the story goes next, so many threads that could be followed......

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back