• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Katy & Amber Episode 27: Nicki's Night Out (f/f, nylons)

OldEnglish

TMF Regular
Hot off the presses!
This admittedly sat on my (virtual) desktop for far too long, as it remained halfway complete for months. As such, I hope it doesn't come across as too dis-jointed. This represents a bit of a departure from where I like to take Katy & Amber, though Katy & Amber don't even appear in this tale. It was something that people had seemingly been clamoring for and hopefully provides a slightly different angle. Truth be told, I don't know have much planned in the future for Hannah or Steph or Mel or Courtney. Just kind of seeing what the reaction is here and experimenting a bit.
As always, feedback is greatly appreciated.
With all that said, I present for your viewing pleasure...

Katy & Amber Episode 27: Nicki's Night Out (f/f, nylons)

Nicki aimlessly wandered around the dark house, brushing her way past throngs of college students at varying levels of inebriation. With her friends out of town on a skiing weekend, she had thought it might be a fun idea to check out the local party scene. However, even though she wasn’t quite sure of what she was looking for, she knew she wasn’t finding it here.

Loud music. Black lights. Hazy smoke. And that noise, noise, noise… A setting like this might have been tolerable with Katy and Amber tagging along - at the very least the trio would have had fun pointing out everything going on here - but it wasn’t any fun alone.

And alone, it seemed, is how she would stay at this party. She didn’t know anyone here and no one knew her.

Not that she hadn’t admittedly dressed to impress. On the contrary, she looked quite fetching this evening, if she did say so herself, and the countless head-turns she was getting from the kids only validated that. Then again, when she picked up this sparkly blue dress off the rack at the department store, she knew she had found a winner. Barely reaching her mid-thigh, sleeveless, and with wide openings along the side, the dress admittedly left very little to the imagination. A pair of suntan pantyhose covered her legs down to her feet, which were encased in a pair of black leather d’orsay stiletto pumps.

Nicki had smiled at herself earlier that evening when she gave herself one last look-over in the mirror before heading out. No doubt, Katy and Amber would have wished they had seen Nicki in this outfit. Short of being actually naked, Nicki didn’t think it was possible to be any more vulnerable to tickling than with what she was wearing now. All of her major tickle areas were completely exposed - under her arms, her sides, her thighs, her knees.. Heck, even the d’orsay pumps provided easy access to the bottom of her feet through their side opening; Nicki wouldn’t even be safe with her shoes on. And, of course, it was no secret what the pantyhose would do to Nicki’s level of ticklishness, orbiting an already super ticklish girl off the charts when it came to being ticklish. ‘Their loss,’ she had thought to herself as she had walked out of her dorm room.

Nicki continued walking down the labyrinth of hallways until she reached an area she didn’t think she had been in yet. A dark hallway with many doors - mostly closed - Nicki assumed this must be where many of the bedrooms were located. And judging by the fact that most of the doors were closed and had some various article of clothing wrapped around the door knob, one didn’t have to make too much of a leap to realize what was going on behind those doors.

Nicki wondered if it might be fun to peak into one of these rooms and catch the couple in the act. It would be easy enough to pretend that she had gotten lost. At the very least, she’d have a story to share with Katy and Amber when they returned. Nicki carefully grasped at the last door knob, turning it ever so slightly, and peered in. Only she didn’t find what she was expecting to find.

“Oh my lord, thank goodness someone finally came!” said a young woman laying on the bed.

Only she wasn’t just laying on the bed. She had been tied to the bed, her body in a spread eagle position so that her arms extended out to opposite ends of the headboard and her legs extended out to opposite ends of the baseboard. And she wasn’t alone. Laying on the ground next to her was a young man - a young man who, judging by his current state, had clearly had too much to drink, for he was passed out cold on the floor.

“Please,” the girl said. “This is so embarrassing,” she continued, her face showing red even in the dark light of the room. “Ricky and I were going to you… well, you know.. And he got me all tied up here and then ended up passed out drunk,” she said with a huff.

“That’s a first,” Nicki laughed, having never heard that before.

“You’re telling me,” the girl said. “I’ve been calling for someone to come help untie me for the last half hour but no one can hear me,” she said.

“Well, help has arrived,” Nicki said, taking a few more steps into the room. She first walked over to Ricky, to make sure he was OK and not in any threat to himself. Then she turned back to the bed ro survey the scene one more time.

“I’m Courtney, by the way,” the girl said, introducing herself.

“Nicki.”

“Wish we didn’t have to meet this way,” Courtney laughed nervously. Though she was thankful that her ordeal now seemingly was coming to an end, she struggled with the vulnerability she experienced as she lay in front of this new person.

“Sorry your evening didn’t end as you had hoped,” Nicki said awkwardly, not sure what else to say. It was clear, though, that Courtney had hoped for a much more exciting evening than what she had found herself in. Like many of the girls at this party, Nicki included, Courtney’s outfit was not at all appropriate for the weather outside. A white tube top covered a small portion of her topA short black skirt that already would have barely reached Courtney’s thighs had risen up slightly more with Courtney’s struggles to pull herself out of her bounds. Courtney’s rather long legs were on full display, then. As Nicki moved closer, it became more evident that Courtney was also wearing a pair of nude pantyhose, no doubt to provide some coverage against the elements on her otherwise scantily clad body. A pair of - oh my gosh, were those 5 inch stilettos? - covered her feet, completing her barely-there wardrobe.

It’s OK,” Courtney said. “Guess it wasn’t meant to be. I can’t believe how tightly he got me bound here considering the state he’s in,” she laughed, trying to ease the awkwardness of the moment.

“Yeah, he’s got you in pretty good,” Nicki said, unable to free Courtney’s wrist. “Let me try your legs down here,” she said, walking to the end of the bed. “You left your heels on?” Nicki asked, making conversation.

“He liked them,” Courtney said. “But they’re absolutely killing my feet, if I’m being honest,” she said with a laugh. “But this doesn’t seem like the place to be walking around without shoes on.”

“I hear you, “Nicki said, again unable to pull the bind free. “Damn, you are in there good,” she said. “Let me try a different angle here.”

Nicki adjusted her grip on Courtney’s ankle, her long fingernails now lightly grazing the nylon material covering Courtney’s ankle. Courtney’s ankle squirmed in response, trying to get away from the touch of the nail on the nylon, but no matter how the ankle squirmed, it could not lose contact with the nail. A huge smile had involuntarily spread across Courtney’s face as she bit her lip trying to stifle the giggles that were building up inside of her.

“This would be a lot easier if you’d stop squirming,” Nicki said jokingly.

“I’m sorry,” Courtney said with a laugh, the giggles finally freed. “I can’t help it. What you’re doing tickles.”

“It tickles?” Nicki asked with a smile.

“Yesss,” Courtney said. “I’m sorry. It’s not you. It’s me. I’m just so, so ticklish,” she admitted, not really wanting to admit that to a stranger she just met but also feeling as though she needed to justify her reaction.

“Oh gosh, you poor thing,” Nicki said, her mind already racing with possibilities. “Let me think about these knots for a second,” she said, sitting down at the end of the bed while her mind raced.

She couldn’t, could she? But then again, why couldn’t she? Who would stop her? Would she ever get an opportunity like this again? Courtney had more or less gift-wrapped for her, a present left under the tree. Nicki looked back to Courtney, the smile still spread across her face as she let out the last remaining giggles.

“You’re really ticklish, aren’t you?” Nicki asked, playing it off like a joke.

“You have no idea,” Courtney said, not realizing the hole that she was digging herself into. “It’s absolute torture. Growing up, my sisters all used to use it against me almost every day,” she said with a laugh.

“They found your weakness and pounced?” Nicki asked light-heartedly.

“Seriously,” Courtney said. “What else are sisters for?” she asked with a chuckle.

‘Oh, girl,’ Nicki thought to herself. ‘You’re not doing yourself any favors here.’

“So, ahm,” Nicki began, nonchalantly. “I assume your feet are your most ticklish spot then?” she asked, looking back to Courtney.

“Ahm, yeah,” Courtney answered, suddenly uneasy with the conversation. “Why?”

“No reason,” Nicki said, as she got up off the bed and walked over to the door.

“Where are you going?” Courtney asked, unsure if she should be more worried if Nicki left the room or if Nicki stayed in the room.

“Just shutting the door,” Nicki said plainly, as she silently shut the door and locked it from the inside.

“Why?” Courtney asked. “Just help me get out of here,” she said. “Please.”

“In due time,” Nicki said as she walked slowly back to the bed.

“Ricky, wake up!” Courtney yelled, uncertain what Nicki had planned.

“Relax,” Nicki said. “I”m not going to hurt you,” she added, hoping to reassure Courtney. “You wanted a little fun tonight, no? So I’m going to give you a little fun,” Nicki said.

“What? No,” Courtney said, tugging at her binds to no avail. “No, I’m not like that,” she said. “Please just let me up.”

“Don’t worry, Courtney,” Nicki said. “I’m not like that, either,” she said. “It’s just that when the opportunity presents itself to have a little fun,” Nicki said with a sly smile. “I like to take advantage of it.”

“What kind of fun?” Courtney asked, not wanting to know the answer to the question. “What are you doing?” she asked as she felt Nicki grab onto the stem of her stiletto heel and start gently tugging. “No, leave my shoes on,” she said. “Don’t take them off!”

“Didn’t you say they were killing your feet?” Nicki asked, slowly amping up the strength of her pull.

“Yeah, but no,” Courtney said. “Leave them on,” she ordered, trying desperately to contort her foot so Nicki couldn’t pull them off. It was all for naught, though, as Nicki gave one final tug and popped both heels off of Courtney’s feet, holding them up in the air to show.

“Ooops,” Nicki said. “You lost your shoes,” she said, placing the heels on the floor at the end of the bed so they would be out of the way.

“No,” Courtney cried, realizing her predicament. “Please,” she begged. “Please don’t.”

“Don’t what?” Nicki asked, slipping out of her own heels and placing one knee on the bed to prepare to jump up. “You feel like you know what I’m about to do?” she asked.

Courtney just nodded her head.

“What is it?” Nicki asked inquisitively.

“I don’t want to say,” Courtney said, nervous. She hoped she was wrong. She hoped more than anything that she was wrong. But she knew there was little chance she was wrong. It all added up too easily for it to be anything else. She just didn’t want to come out and say it.

“Did I just take your only line of defense away?” Nicki asked with a smile.

“Please don’t do this!” Courtney begged. Then, mustering up any last bit of courage she could, she forced as stern a voice as she could and said, “If you don’t untie me right now, I’m going to scream.”

Nicki laughed and climbed up onto the bed, crawling up between Courtney’s legs until their faces met. “And what’s that going to do?” Nicki asked. “Ricky over there is out cold,” she said, pointing to the silent third member of the room. “And didn’t you yourself say you were already screaming for 30 minutes and no one could hear you?”

Courtney began to panic, pulling at her bonds and breathing heavily as she worked herself into a frenzy.

“Relax, relax,” Nicki said, gently patting Courtney's head to reassure her. “I’m not going to hurt you,” she said “I promise. I’m just going to tickle you a little and then we’ll both go on our merry ways” she said.

“No,” Courtney begged. “Please don’t tickle me,” she pleaded, cursing herself for all of the information she so freely shared just a few moments ago. “I’m way too ticklish,” she said.

“Well, that’s why you tickle someone, isn’t it? Nicki said with a smile. “It’s not fun to tickle someone who isn’t ticklish, is it?”

“You won’t get away with this,” Courtney said, again trying to sound stern despite her current predicament.

“Listen, sweetie,” Nicki said, trying to reason with Courtney. “Let’s face facts here. What can you do? There won’t be any evidence left. We don’t even know each other, so who are you going to tell?”

“I have friends out there,” Courtney said, motioning to the party that was still going on in the background.

“So you want to go out and announce to everyone that someone just tickled you at this party?” Nicki asked. “You don’t think that will only result in you getting tickled even more?”

“Let me go!” Courtney begged, pulling at her bonds.

“We’re just going to have some tickle time first,” Nicki said. “Now tell me, Courtney. Are these armpits of yours ticklish at all?”

“NO!” Courtney shouted, still pulling at her bonds without success. “They’re not ticklish at all. Now untie me this minute!”

“Phew,” Nicki said, ignoring Courtney’s demands. “It’s a good thing for you that they’re not ticklish, huh?” she asked, teasing her prey. “Because, I mean, Ricky’s got you tied down pretty good here,” Nicki said, swirling her fingers in the air above Courtney’s armpits. “And there’s absolutely nothing covering your armpits right now so they’re completely wide open.”

“Don’t do this!” Courtney begged, trying desperately to pull her arms down to protect her vulnerable underarms.

“But you said your armpits aren’t ticklish?” Nicki said, pretending to follow along with Courtney’s blatant lie. “This shouldn’t affect you at all, then,” she said, pausing for a moment as a smile slowly crept across her face. “Unless, of course, you were lying,” she said, locking eyes with Courtney.

“Don’t! Don’t Do-oh OH OH OH HA HA HA HA,” Courtney broke as Nicki’s fingers made contact with the sensitive skin of her underarms. Laughter poured uncontrollably from Courtney’s mouth as Nicki’s fingers danced their way across Courtney’s outstretched underarms, Nicki’s nails flickering atop the delicate surface un-refrained.

“Oh my goodness,” Nicki said, feigning shock and surprise as she continued her assault on Courtney’s underarms. “I may not be the brightest bulb on the tree, but it sure looks like your armpits are ticklish to me,” she said.

Courtney could do nothing but laugh, her head as far back as her bounds would allow, her mouth wide open with uncontrollable laughter pouring out from it. She tried pulling at her binds, but the incessant laughter was only weakening her might.

Courtney knew she was in a bad spot. Her armpits had always been one of her most ticklish spots, and as if being tied to the bed weren’t enough of a disadvantage, the fact that there was absolutely nothing covering Courtney’s exposed underarms made things all the worse. Not that most clothing would have helped, of course. Courtney would have had to have been dressed with five layers of thick coats on top of multiple levels of heavy wool sweaters in order for her body to block out even a portion of the tickle attack on her super sensitive underarms. But wide open and totally exposed? No chance.

“My gosh, you’re so ticklish,” teased Nicki as she continued her work. “Tickle, tickle, tickle,” she toyed, never once giving her fingers a break from their ticklish assault on Courtney’s vulnerable underarms.

Courtney fell into silent laughter, the verbal teasing sending her over the edge. Her eyes clamped shut tightly as her mouth remained agape, though no sound came out.

“Oh, I’ve got you good now,” Nicki said, picking up immediately on Courtney’s predicament. “Tickle, tickle, tickle,” she teased. “Tickle these ticklish armpits.”

Courtney gasped as the laughter returned to her mouth. She tried to beg for mercy, to plead for clemency, but she couldn’t form the words past the unending torrent of laughter that was pouring from her mouth.

“Do you need a break?” Nicki asked, sensing that her subject was nearing the end.

Courtney nodded her head fervently, desperately needing to catch her breath.

“Please,” Courtney begged, the words once again returning to her mouth now that the tickling had paused. “Please, no more,” she begged.

“Oh, sweetie,” Nicki said, brushing an errant bit of hair from Courtney’s face. “I’m just getting started.”

“Nooo,” Courtney whined, not wanting that to have been Nicki’s response. “Why? Why tickling?” she asked.

“I like tickling people,” Nicki shrugged matter-of-factly.

“It’s not fair,” Courtney whined. “I’m so ticklish,” she said, as if trying to reason with Nicki.

“I can tell,” Nicki said with a laugh. “That’s why I’m tickling you, silly. Now where was I?” she asked, pretending to be trying to find her place.

“No, no!” Courtney begged, knowing that her brief respite was coming to an end. She tried to plead for mercy but it was too late; Nicki’s fingers had already resumed their dance across the delicate skin of Courtney’s underarms and all words had now turned to nonsensical laughter.

“You didn’t think I was going to stop, did you?” Nicki asked, not expecting a response.

Courtney howled with laughter as the assault on her underarms continued. With nowhere to run, nowhere to turn, and nowhere to hide, Courtney could do nothing but simply sit there and take it. Only she didn’t know how much more she could actually take. In actuality, the tickling had been going on for maybe a minute at this point - two minutes, tops - but it felt like an eternity to Courtney.

“Armpits can be so quirky,” Nicki said to Courtney, though she may as well have been talking to herself. “I mean, no one wants anything to do with them except when they’re trying to tickle someone, right?” Nicki mused. “People will literally never think twice about someone’s armpits, but as soon as they see someone with their arms stretched out - boom - a quick tickle right to that unsuspecting armpit,” Nicki continued.

Courtney hated to admit it - and of course, wasn’t able to admit it given her current state, but Nicki had a point. Armpits were generally overlooked by anyone and everyone - unless someone was thinking tickle. Then, the armpits became a favorite spot. Courtney herself was even guilty of it. Countless times had she snuck up behind a friend who was doing her hair, poking her fingers into that friend’s exposed armpit.

“It’s also weird,” continued Nicki. “I mean, I don’t know which is worse, not being able to get your arms down to cover up your armpits like you now or being able to get your arms down to cover them only to then trap the person’s fingers in your armpit,” Nicki mused. “I mean, as someone tickling you,” she continued, “having you unable to get your arms down is making this just so much easier,” she teased. “But when I’m getting ticked, it’s almost more demoralizing when you are able to get your arms down,” she continued with her unintended monologue. “At least if I’m like how you are, I can still hold onto that one little hope that I might be able to get my arms down,” Nicki teased again. “But once your arms are down and you trap their fingers in, there’s nothing more you can do but they can just keep tickling and tickling and tickling,” she continued.

Courtney was beside herself. As if the tickling weren’t bad enough, the constant discussion about and analysis of being ticklish was pushing her over the edge. It was like a never-ending tease of her current plight. Given her current situation, she’d do anything to be able to bring her arms down, regardless of how Nicki felt about it. Maybe it would reduce Nicki’s ability to tickle by even a small fraction? As it were now, Nicki was free to scuttle her fingers across the outstretched skin of Courtney’s underarms unfettered.

“What do you say we give those armpits of yours a break?” Nicki asked, pausing her tickle attack to allow Courtney to once again catch her breath.

“Enough!” Courtney pleaded as she tried to compose herself. “Please, you had your fun. No more,” she begged.

“Oh but Courtney,” Nicki joked. “There’s still so much more to explore,” she said with a smile. “I’m curious where else you’re ticklish.”

“I’m ticklish everywhere,” Courtney confessed, remembering that lying about her under arms hadn’t worked. “Please. I can’t take any more tickling.”

“That’s the tricky thing about being tied up,” Nicki teased. “There’s really nothing you can do about it, is there?” she asked with a laugh.

“Please, this is torture.”

“Well, they call it tickle torture for a reason, Courtney,” Nicki teased. “Now - where next?”

“No - ho ho HO HO,” Courtney screached, bucking as she felt Nicki’s right index finger making contact with her exposed left side. Courtney contorted her body to the right to avoid Nicki’s finger, but doing so only made it easier for Nicki’s left index finger to land on Courtney’s exposed right side.

“Nowhere to run, huh?” Nicki teased, locking her eyes with Courtney’s so she could see the immediate reaction on Courtney’s face when Nicki amped up the tickling on both sides to the maximum level.

Courtney nearly jumped out of her skin as her mind registered the new tickle attack. She began bucking involuntarily, hoping to maybe throw Nicki off of her, to disrupt the tickle attack in some way, but she had lost too much strength to the tickling. She could do nothing but sit there as Nicki danced her fingers across her exposed sides, the tube top that she had worn that evening nowhere near long enough to provide any sort of protection.

Nicki alternated tickling strategies so Courtney would never become too accustomed to one technique. One second Nicki would be dancing the tips of her fingernails across Courtney’s sensitive sides, and the next she would be lightly tracing figure-eights across her delicate skin, while still the next she would use her thumb and index finger as if she were kneading dough before finally swirling her fingertips across the taut tummy of Courtney.

Courtney’s mind couldn’t keep up, and with nowhere to go and nothing to protect her, all she could do was sit and laugh. Indeed, the tickling was taking its toll on Courtney; her voice was becoming hoarse from all of the laughter, her cheeks red, and her makeup smudged from the tears that rolled down her face. It had to have been at least fifteen minutes at this point. Courtney wondered where her friends were, why no one was coming to check on her. Of course, that had been her own doing, as - with obviously different events planned in her mind - she had asked her friends to give her some alone time. But that alone time was meant to have been spent with Ricky. Not Nicki. And certainly not being pushed to the brink of insanity through tickling.

“The sides are a killer spot, too, huh?” Nicki asked, Courtney’s laughter all the answer that could be offered or was needed. “Know what always gets me?” Nicki asked. “When you’re wearing a shirt and it just rides up ever so slightly,” she continued, “and then just a little sliver of your skin is showing, and that’s all someone needs to sneak up behind you and tickle you,” she teased, simulating the action on Courtney as she explained it. “Does anyone ever do that to you, Courtney?” she asked, pretending to be expecting a response.

Naturally it had happened to Courtney countless times throughout her life, and since coming to college, it had become almost a daily occurrence, her roommate constantly reminding her of her weakness with a well-placed poke - and usually at the most inopportune time, such as when Courtney was on the phone or talking to someone. Heck, Courtney herself had even utilized the tactic a number of times, for there was no denying that that sliver of skin sticking out was like a bullseye for a probing, tickling finger. But it was one thing to be the one doing the tickling and another thing altogether to be on the receiving end.

“Or you know what else is bad?” Nicki said, continuing her unintended monologue. “You know when someone snakes their hands under your shirt? So they become kind of trapped in there?” Nicki asked.

Courtney was familiar with that, as well, of course, it being a favorite tactic amongst her sisters growing up. And if Courtney were being honest, she’d have to confess to winning a couple of tickle fights in her lifetime using that strategy, her friend Samantha particularly prone to that technique.

“Of course, you don’t have much material up top tonight, do you?” Nicki asked, referencing the tube top that Courtney was wearing. “Still, though, let’s see what we can do, huh?” and with that, Nicki wormed her fingers up under the elasticity material of Courtney’s tube top, depositing her fingers squarely on the sensitive sides that hid underneath.

Courtney continued to buck as the laughter flowed uncontrollably from her mouth. True, the tube top wasn’t that large - her roommate had jokingly referred to it as a rubber band and not a top - but it was doing its job in holding Nicki’s fingers in place.

“Oh my gosh, I can feel your ribs,” Nicki teased. “One, two…” she counted out loud slowly, making sure to emphasize each rib with a targeted tickle.

Courtney was in silent laughter again, her body, already defenseless against any sort of tickle attack to begin with, now growing more and more vulnerable with each passing second of this prolonged tickle attack. It had to have been at least twenty minutes at this point and Nicki showed no signs of stopping. Courtney wondered how much she could take, how long she could handle this until she passed out.

“Need another break?” Nicki asked, again slowing her tickling to a pause to let Courtney catch her breath. “See?” she asked, trying to reason with her captive. “It’s not that bad, is it?”.

“YES!” Courtney screamed. “Yes it IS that bad! Let me go,” Courtney begged.

“I’m being nice,” Nicki said, a shudder going down Courtney’s spine as she wondered what being mean would be like.

“Why are you doing this?” Courtney asked again, still unable to fathom why she found herself in this predicament.

“I told you,” Nicki said, nonchalantly. “I like tickling people,” she said with a smile as she rested her chin on Courtney’s chest.

“That’s it?” Courtney asked, figuring there had to be more to it than just that. “You like tickling people?”

“Yeah,” said Nicki plainly. “Don’t you?”

Courtney was a bit taken aback by Nicki’s question, unsure how to respond. I mean, truthfully, yes, Courtney had shown quite the propensity for tickling in her time, whether the victim be a sister, a cousin, a friend, or even a boyfriend. And yes, Courtney took great delight in finding out whether a new friend was ticklish - or more specifically, just how ticklish that new friend was. High school had, of course, been full of tickle wars and other shenanigans, but college life - and particularly living at college - had opened up a whole new breadth of possibilities for Courtney.

“See?” Nicki asked, taking Courtney’s silence as answer enough.

“Well, I’d never tie someone up and tickle them,” Courtney said, distancing herself from Nicki’s category.

“Ah you’re forgetting,” Nicki said, correcting Courtney. “It wasn’t me who tied you up. It was Ricky over there,” Nicki said. “I merely…” she continued, pausing, “took advantage of the situation.”

“Well, you’ve had your fun,” Courtney said, wanting the comparisons between the two to stop. “Now let me out.”

“You’re telling me you wouldn’t do the same to me if the roles were reversed?” Nicki asked, raising an eyebrow. “If you had come in this room and found me all helpless and vulnerable like this, you wouldn’t think about tickling me?”

“I…” Courtney stammered.

“You know you would,” Nicki said. “It’s only natural. Now, maybe you wouldn’t have actually gone through with it,” she said, ceding that fact to Courtney, for she could tell the young girl was hesitant to bite completely. “But I’m willing to bet that now that we’re talking about this, you’re sitting there wondering right now if I’m ticklish, too, aren’t you?”.

Courtney’s eyes darted around the room. Truthfully, yes, the thought had entered her mind as they had been talking. But she wasn’t about to ask, and she certainly wasn’t going to admit it. But yes, had the girls met under different circumstances, Courtney could certainly see herself perhaps letting a finger linger a little longer than necessary on Nicki’s side - just to gauge the reaction, to get a sense of any potential ticklishness that could be used to Courtney’s advantage in the future.

“Right?” Nicki asked again, not letting Courtney off without answering.

“Are…” Courtney stammered. “Are you ticklish?”

A smile spread across Nicki’s face, happy that she had been able to drive Courtney to finally ask. “Oh Courtney,” Nicki said, tapping her nose. “Everyone is ticklish. It’s just a matter of how ticklish.”

There. The seed had been planted. Nicki wasn’t sure which she was enjoying more, the physical tickling that she was subjecting Courtney to or the mind games that she was currently toying Courtney with.

Courtney stared at Nicki, waiting for further explanation that just was not coming. If Courtney wanted to know specifics, she was going to have to ask.

But Nicki had other ideas for the moment.

“But, my dear,” she said, bringing the two back to the task at hand. “I believe there’s one more spot that needs some tickle attention,” she said with a smile.

“Wha-” Courtney began, quickly realizing where Nicki had in mind. “NO! OH MY GOD, NO!” Courtney pleaded.

“What’s wrong?” Nicki asked playfully.

“NOT THERE!” Courtney begged. “ANYWHERE BUT THERE, PLEASE!”

“Anywhere but where?” Nicki asked, feigning stupidity and wanting to hear Courtney come out and say it herself.

“Please. Don’t,” Courtney said, trying to sound as serious as she could given the situation.

“My dear,” Nicki said, continuing to toy with her prey. “I’m afraid I simply don’t know what spot you’re talking about,” she explained. “You’re going to have to tell me.”

Courtney hated this. Hated everything about it. Hated that she was in this position. Hated that there was nothing that she could do about it. Hated that, no matter what path she was about to take, she was going to get tickled. And hated that she’d have to come out and say it.

“Well?” Nicki asked with a smile, reveling in the trap she had found her prey in.

“Please don’t tickle my feet,” Courtney finally said quietly, the words barely audible even in the dark room.

“Your feet?” Nicki asked, leaning in so her face was almost nose-to-nose with Courtney. “Is that your weak spot?” she asked, rather seductively.

Courtney nodded her head. It was. By a large margin. As ticklish as the rest of her body was, Courtney’s feet were exponentially more ticklish. And though they were often a favorite target of friends and family alike, the thought of being tied down while tickled wasn’t something Courtney could handle.

Nicki smiled. She leaned in a bit closer, so her lips came within millimeters of touching Courtney’s ear. “Mine, too,” she whispered lightly into Courtney’s ear, her breath enveloping Courtney’s ear and neck area. Nicki paused, lingering in the area a bit longer so her own perfume could waft into Courtney’s nostrils some more. Nicki could feel the goosebumps form on Courtney’s arms as all of this transpired, and she slowly backed up a little with a smile on her face, knowing the effect she was having on her prey.

“Shall we?” Nicki asked, looking down at the direction of Courtney’s feet.

“NO!” Courtney begged. “Not my feet,” she protested. “I’ll do anything.”

“Anything?”

‘Shit,’ thought Courtney, realizing the type of rabbit hole she had just led herself down. She needed to think of something - and quickly - before Nicki thought of something.

“You said you like tickling people,” Courtney said, reminding Nicki of her earlier words.

“Yeah?”

“Well, I have a bunch of friends here,” Courtney said. “They’re all ticklish. I’ll tell you all of their ticklish spots if you let me go!” Courtney felt horrible the second the words left her mouth, but she felt it was her only option.

“You’d sell your friends out?” Nicki asked, amazed at the length that Courtney would seemingly go to avoid this. “But like I said,” she continued. “Everyone is ticklish. It’s just a matter of how ticklish.”
“My friend Hannah!” Courtney blurted out. “She’s crazy ticklish,” she continued, feeling awful about outting Hannah but hoping that Nicki would take the bait. “We got pedicures earlier today and she was almost falling out of the chair laughing,” she said.

“Is that so?” asked Nicki, curious to see what else she could extrapolate from her victim.

“Yes,” Courtney said, clinging to the hope that this might be the way out for her. “And she’s a sucker for a foot massage,” she said. “She can’t say no. She’d be easy to tickle!”

“Sure sounds like it,” Nicki said, pretending to be getting off of Courtney. “Except,” she said, diverting her action, “you’re right here and all tied up.”

“Nooo!” Courtney whined, thinking that she had found her out only to have her hopes dashed. “Please, don’t do this.”

Nicki adjusted her positioning so that she was now facing Courtney’s right foot, wrapping her left leg around Courtney’s right leg and extending her own right leg out so that it ended up around Courtney’s right hand.

“Are you regretting the pantyhose now?” Nicki asked directly.

“Oh my god, yes!” shouted Courtney. “Please! Please not my feet!”

“Has anyone ever told you how cute you are when you beg?” Nicki asked. “Shall we?”

“No, no, no!” Courtney begged, wanting more time. “Wait, let’s talk this through.”

“OK,” Nicki said, playing along. “What do you want to talk about?”

“Hannah’s wearing pantyhose, too!” Courtney offered, hoping it was enough to even buy some time so that someone else might walk in and put an end to this.

“Is she?” Nicki asked. “That’s interesting.”

“Yes,” Courtney said, “and I can help you. Please,” she begged.

“I do like the offer,” Nicki said, “but I have to come back to the fact that I have you all tied up already,” Nicki said, sliding her left foot up and down Courtney’s right leg.

“Ugh! Can’t you have mercy on me?” Courtney asked.

“Now why would I do that?”

“Because,” Courtney said, trying to come up with something on the fly. “You said yourself your feet are your weak spot, too.”

“Yes?”

“And you’re wearing pantyhose, too. You must know what it’s like,” Courtney said, hoping that a little girl-to-girl talk might work.

“I do,” Nicki said. “But I’ve never gone and got myself all tied up, have I? she asked, quickly correcting herself by adding, “Well I guess that’s not entirely true, is it?”

“Please,” Courtney begged, making one last push for clemency. “You have no idea how ticklish my feet are. And all tied up and in pantyhose! I’m literally going to die!”

“Oh I won’t let you die,” Nicki said. “Now I am just going to turn my attention this way to your foot here, and in doing so,” she continued, in a teasing voice, “I’m going to be leaving my own foot right next to your hand up there, OK?” Nicki said, raising her foot so Courtney could see. “Now I am going to be looking this way and I won’t be able to see anything at all going on behind me, so whatever you do, don’t go about tickling my foot while I’m tickling yours, OK?” she continued, seductively. As she spoke, she could feel Courtney’s leg rubbing up against her leg, subtly at first but with a little more fervor as Nicki continued to discuss her own vulnerability. “Like I confided to you earlier, my feet are my weak spot too, and with these pantyhose on and my shoes off, I would be utterly defenseless if you were to somehow get a hold of my foot. Especially seeing how long your nails are,” she added with a coy smile.

Courtney closed her eyes tightly, Nicki’s words producing within her a gentle, buzzy feeling, as if awakening something deep within. She felt her fingers instinctively reach for Nicki’s foot, trying, in vain, to see just how utterly defenseless Nicki would be. Courtney couldn’t help but envision what it might be like if the current roles were reversed - if it were Nicki who were completely under Courtney's mercy, if it were Nicki’s feet that lay - helpless - at the bottom of the bed. She continued subconsciously rubbing her leg against Nicki’s as best she could given her restraints, the feeling of the swoosh of the pantyhose against the pantyhose sending goosebumps up Courtney’s spine.

“Shall we begin?” Nicki asked, drawing Courtney out of her dream.

“What?” Courtney asked, suddenly aware of her situation again. “No, pleaSSSSEEEE,” she started to beg, though the words were cut off by torrents of laughter that flew from her mouth the instant Nicki’s fingers made contact with Courtney’s trapped foot. At the moment, Nicki was simply using two fingers, alternating as if they were two legs running on the grass across an open field. Except unfortunately for Courtney in this case, that open field was the bottom of her foot and that grass was a pair of sheer pantyhose that were, at this moment, making this tickle attack infinitely more unbearable.

“Oh my gosh,” Nicki said in awe, amazed at just how ticklish Courtney’s feet really were. “You weren’t kidding about your feet being your weak spot, were you?” she joked, her fingers never stopping their dash across Courtney’s feet.

Courtney, of course, couldn’t respond, her mind and her body focused squarely on the ticklish sensations that were being generated on the bottom of her trapped foot and sending shockwaves throughout the rest of her body. No, she hadn’t been kidding at all. As ticklish as Courtney was overall, it was no secret to friends and family that it was Courtney’s feet that were her true ticklish weak spot. Then again, it wasn’t a very closely guarded secret. Not that Courtney regularly shared information about how ticklish her feet were, of course, but it’s tough to hide the fact when one is barefoot as often as Courtney is… when one goes for pedicures for friends and ends up falling out of the seat as often as Courtney does… To know Courtney, then, was to know how ticklish her feet were. And even if you didn’t necessarily already know the extent of how ticklish Courtney’s feet were, the fact that Courtney was barefoot at almost every opportunity she got made her a sitting duck for an acquaintance who, working solely on the assumption that everyone has ticklish feet, would notice Courtney’s bare feet in a vulnerable position and reach over to sneak in a quick tickle; naturally, once Courtney would jump out of her skin on contact, the cat was out of the bag and another name was added to the list of those that knew.

“Your feet look so soft,” Nicki said, her torment of Courtney not missing a beat. “Do you ever even walk on these?” she teased, alternating tickling tactic quickly by now using four fingers to constantly tickle across Courtney’s arch.

The feeling of the extra fingers targeting her ticklish foot sent Courtney into silent laughter, the uncontrollable laughter now overtaking her body making it unable to even generate noise. The commentary was driving Courtney out of her mind. As if it weren’t enough to be tickled to the brink of insanity, it was absolute torture for your tickler to be analyzing her work as she was doing it. And what was even worse was how spot-on accurate the analysis was, too; everything Nicki was saying about Courtney was absolutely correct. Combined, it was all simply too much for Courtney, who began struggling to maintain herself as she fought for oxygen amongst the laughter.

“Need a break, sweetie?” asked Nicki, cognizant of Courtney’s struggles. “Let’s give you a minute or two, huh?” she asked, withdrawing her fingers, her instruments of tickle torture, from Courtney’s feet.

Courtney was so exhausted from laughing that she didn’t even have the energy to try to pull herself free from her bonds as she lay on the bed panting. She had been tickled countless times in the past, in countless different ways, but never to this extent. Yes, she had effectively been restrained before, like that time when her friends had rolled her up in a blanket so that only her feet were sticking out and then, cruelly, began tickling her feet while she was trapped within the blanket; but she had been barefoot then. And yes, she had been tickled while wearing pantyhose before, like the time her college roommate noticed the one time that Courtney had not worn socks over her pantyhose that she had worn under her jeans for an added layer of warmth and promptly pounced into a tickle attack the second she saw it; but she hadn’t been restrained then.

No, this was worse. This was way worse. This was those two incidents combined and multiplied by twelve worse. This was once-in-a-lifetime - hopefully - tickle torture. But what made all that all the more worse, what made this experience so torturous… was the effect that Nicki was having on Courtney when she wasn’t tickling her out of her mind. Nicki couldn’t make heads or tails of it. It certainly wasn’t something that she had experienced before. Maybe it was a combination of things? I mean, sure, Nicki was incredibly attractive; people of any orientation would surely agree on that. And the outfit she wore this evening was quite provocative, no doubt. But Courtney had plenty of attractive friends who wore provocative outfits and Courtney had never had butterflies like this before.

There was something different about this, something that made it unique. Maybe it was that Courtney had come into the evening thinking that it would go one way with Ricky, and now that it wasn’t, Nicki was the replacement? Courtney wanted it to be that, wanted it to be something easily explainable like that, something that wouldn’t make her question herself. But it wasn’t just that. It was Nicki’s perfume as it lingered in the air. It was Nicki’s soft touch as she tortured Courtney’s body. It was the way Nicki looked as she stood atop her. It was the way Nicki spoke to her. It was… oh gosh, it was just so many different things.

As she tried to reason this out within her mind, she felt Nicki’s leg rubbing up against her own leg again, heard the swooshing of the pantyhose materials touching each other. She felt the goosebumps rise all over her body as she turned her head to the side.

“You’re not thinking of tickling my foot back there, now are you?” Nicki teased as she noticed Courtney turn her head to face Nicki’s own prone foot.

Courtney didn’t respond.

“Are you?” Nicki asked again.

Still no response.

“I’m not going to ask again,” Nicki said in a seductively stern voice. “Are you thinking of tickling my foot back there?” she asked, this time dragging one finger along the bottom of Courtney’s foot for emphasis.

“AHHHH!” Courtney shrieked as her body registered the touch. “M-m-maybe,” she stammered, going with the truth as she was unsure of what Nicki wanted her to say.

“Naughty girl,” Nicki said, re-positioning herself so that she again was face-to-face with Courtney, their torsos pressed against each other. Nicki smiled coquettishly. “You know, Court,” she said, drawing out her name. “I think that if we had met under different circumstances, you and I really could have been friends, don’t you?” she asked.

“M-m-maybe,” Courtney said, the goosebumps almost jumping off of her body.

“You probably wouldn’t want to be friends with me now, though, would you?” she asked with a pouty face. “Not after all of this, huh?”.

“Please,” Courtney begged. “Please just untie me. I won’t tell anyone about what happened,” she pleaded.

“Oh, we already determined you weren’t, remember darling?” she said. “To tell people what happened would be to reveal your weakness, wouldn’t it?” she said, lowering her face so that their noses were now touching each other.

Nicki slid her legs so that each leg was now pressed against the respective inner leg of Courtney, given their position; Nicki’s right leg against Courtney’s inner leg left and Nicki’s left leg against Coutney’s inner right leg. Nicki smiled as she saw Courtney close her eyes as their legs touched, as she saw Courtney take a breath as Nicki began rubbing her legs against Courtney’s legs again.

Nicki knew that she had Courtney in the palm of her hands.

“Now I think you have another foot down there that’s pretty lonely, no?” Nicki asked.

“NO!” Courtney yelled, snapped out of her mental state at the threat of another round of tickling. “Please, I can’t take any more tickling. You have to understand.”

“Oh, but you love it so much,” Nicki said, repositioning herself again to take residence at the site of Courtney’s to-this-point neglected foot. “You’ve been laughing so much and having just such a grand time.”

“No, no, no, no,” Courtney begged. “Please! You know that’s not true. You’ve tickled enough!”

“Oh, I’m not even close to being done yet, sweetie,” Nicki said, wrapping an arm around Courtney’s ankle. “Now, like I said before,” she continued, “I’m going to put my feet right up there by your hand,” she said, again lifting her foot up for display. “Now whatever you do, please don’t reach over and tickle my feet, OK?” she said in a slow, seductive voice. “My feet are so ticklish in these pantyhose that I don’t think I’d even be able to concentrate on tickling your feet if you got a hold of mine, darling,” Nicki admitted, sensing that it was driving Courtney crazy to listen to such an admission.

“FUCK!” Courtney yelled. “Stop saying that!” she barked, all but confirming Nicki’s initial suspicions.

“Stop saying what, dear?” Nicki asked.

“How ticklish your feet are!” Courtney answered.

“Does that bother you, Court?” Nicki asked, continuing to toy with her. “Would you rather I not mention how ticklish I am? How vulnerable I am right now?” she asked, smiling.

Courtney didn’t answer; she simply clenched her eyes shut and started biting her lip, preparing for the inevitable onslaught on her own vulnerable foot. Truth was, yes, of course it was bothering Courtney that Nicki kept saying how ticklish she was; it was driving her crazy. The only two things that Courtney’s mind could focus on right now were trying to escape being tickled by Nicki and trying to find a way to reverse the roles so it was Courtney tickling Nicki. Why did Nicki have to keep mentioning how ticklish she was? For that matter, why did Nicki even have to be so ticklish in the first place? In a weird way, it would have almost been less tortuous if the person tickling Courtney out of her mind wasn’t ticklish in the least, a stone when it comes to being tickled. That it was someone who was by her own word so terribly ticklish, as well, made it all the more unbearable for Courtney, almost like Nicki’s own vulnerability somehow heightened Courtney’s sense of vulnerability.

Courtney turned her head to once again get a glimpse of Nicki’s foot. It looked so defenseless, so unguarded, so vulnerable. With Nicki laying on her stomach, the foot was turned up, the sole facing the ceiling. A quick glimpse and one might mistake Nicki for being barefoot, but Courtney knew otherwise, new of the sheer suntan pantyhose that encased Nicki’s legs all the way down to her feet.

“How about we make a deal?” Nicki asked, trying to seem open-minded to Courtney’s predicament

“I don’t have much of a choice, do I?” Courtney said in a frustrated tone.

“Well, if you don’t want to,” Nicki said, a bit taken aback by Courtney’s tone, “then I can just go back to straight-up tickling,” she said.

“No, no!” shouted Courtney. “I’m sorry. What’s the deal?”

“Up for a little challenge?” Nicki asked.

“Sure,” Courtney said, knowing she didn’t have much of a choice.

“Here’s what we’ll do,” Nicki said. “I’ll just ever so lightly tickle this foot of yours here, and if you can sit still and not laugh, then I’ll let you out,” Nicki said.

“No!” Courtney moaned, deflated that the deal involved tickling even though she knew it would. “Why does it have to involve tickling?”

“Because I’m tickling you, sweetie,” Nicki said matter-of-factly, as if there wouldn’t be any other reason.

“Why can’t it be something fair?” Courtney asked. “If it has to be tickling, why don’t you tickle my foot and I tickle your foot and if you laugh first, then I get to be freed,” Courtney offered, knowing there was a snowball’s chance in Hell that her offer would be accepted but wanting to say it regardless.

“Why Miss Courtney,” Nicki said, somewhat shocked at how boldly Courtney had even suggested that as an option, but then smiling in that coy smile she had flashed all night. “I’m not sure I’d be able to win that challenge,” she said flirtatiously, letting the words float in the air to see what kind of effect they’d have on Courtney.

Courtney couldn’t help but smile. Nicki was completely having her way with her in every regard - through her words, through her actions, through everything… And Courtney was putty in her hands. Despite everything Courtney had endured already, she couldn’t help but smile whenever Nicki mentioned her own weakness. And now with Nicki hinting that she might even be more ticklish than Courtney? Oh my gosh… Courtney’s mind just couldn’t get past that. Nicki was someone Courtney should despise with every ounce of her being. Someone that Courtney should wish as many harmful things to occur as humanly possible. Someone that Courtney should consider pressing charges against. But despite everything, she didn’t couldn’t despise her, didn’t want harmful things to occur to her, and wouldn’t press charges against her. Somehow, some way, Nicki had found Courtney’s biggest weakness in life - an element of her being so weak that literally anyone who knew Courtney would torment her with - and found a way to use it against her in a way that made Courtney almost… like it?

“Ready?” asked Nicki, drawing Courtney out of her inner thoughts.

“Wha-?” Courtney asked, forgetting about the deal Nicki had proposed. “AHHH!!” she yelped as she felt Nicki’s finger swoosh down the bottom of her foot at the end of the bed.

“Ooops,” Nicki said in a playful voice. “You lose.”

“That’s not fair!” Courtney argued. “I wasn’t ready.”

“Are you ready now?” Nicki asked, knowing it wouldn’t make a difference.

Courtney readied herself, took a deep breath, and clenched her eyes shut. “Yes.”

Finger swipe.
Leg spasm.
“Ahhh!!!”

“You lose again,” Nicki said with a laugh.

“No, no, no, no,” Courtney pleaded. “That was just warm-up. Another try. Please?”

“So three out of five?” Nicki said.

“Three out of five,” Couertney confirmed, readying herself again.

Nicki smiled and looked down at the captive foot, knowing Courtney had no chance but admiring her commitment to trying. She readied her index finger, brought it to the arch on Courtney’s foot, and drew a small circle. “Cootchie, cootchie, coo,” she teased.

Courtney’s leg spasmed immediately. “AHHH!” she yelped, somehow performing even worse than she had the previous two attempts. “No fair!”

“What now?” laughed Nicki.

“No sound effects,” Courtney said.

“Sound effects?” Nicki asked with a laugh.

“Yeah,” Courtney said.

“What sound effects?”

“You can’t say ‘cootchie, cootchie, coo’,” said Courtney.

“Why not?”

“Because,” Courtney said, stopping as she didn’t have a reasonable reason to offer. “It makes it tickle more,” she said, regretting her words instantly.

“Oh, really?” asked Nicki with a raised eyebrow. “Interesting,” she said, again letting the words linger in the air for Courtney to stew on. “So four out of seven?” she asked.

Courtney nodded her head.

“And this time no ‘cootchie, cootchie, coos’,” confirmed Nicki.

“Right,” agreed Courtney.

Nicki again targeted Courtney’s arch, her fingernail swooshing against the nylon material covering the sensitive area. Courtney didn’t stand a chance, erupting in a paroxysm of laughter as soon as Nicki made contact.

“No, this isn’t fair!” whined Courtney, realizing the utter futility of this endeavor. “You can’t keep tickling in that spot!” she said.

“Why not?” Nicki asked.

“Because that’s the most ticklish part of my foot!” Courtney said without realizing what she was saying, dropping her head back down on the pillow in defeat once she realized what she had confessed.

“Is it?” Nicki asked slyly, enjoying every minute of Courtney offering these confessions.

“Yes,” Courtney said quietly, awaiting the oncoming tickle assault at any moment.

“How bad?” Nicki asked.

“What?” Courtney asked.

“How bad is it?” Nicki asked again.

“Wicked bad,” Courtney said, seeing no use in trying to pretend it wasn’t.

“Scale of 1-10…?” Nicki asked.

“15?” Courtney said.

“And with these pantyhose on?” Nicki asked.

“25?” Courtney answered.

Nicki laughed. “You’re so ticklish,” she said.

“What?” Courtney asked, laughing too.

“No, it’s cute,” Nicki said.

“Really?” Courtney asked, not sure if this was Nicki playing more mind games with her.

“Yeah,” Nicki said. “I don’t usually say things that aren’t true,” she said.

Courtney smiled, appreciative of the compliment, in spite of the situation. “Aww, did we just have a moment?” Nicki asked jokingly.

“Shut up,” Courtney said with a laugh, as if she were talking to a friend.

“See, I know you probably hate me right now,” Nicki said, “but I’m not ALL that bad,” she continued. “I just like to tickle.”

“Yeah, well, maybe it could be someone else’s turn now?” Courtney asked jokingly, hoping to build into this bond that the girls were developing - hoping that it might result in some mercy.

“But where else am I going to find a pair of feet that are a 25 on the 1-10 tickle scale?” Nicki asked with a smile.

“I never should have said that,” Courtney said with a laugh.

“Nope,” Nicki said, agreeing. “That’s definitely information you shouldn’t have disclosed because now it makes me want to do this,” she said, as she danced all ten of her fingers along the bottom of Courtney’s prone sole.

Courtney exploded in laughter, unable to even beg for mercy as she was so instantly overcome. Nicki utilized all ten of her fingers thoroughly, leaving not an inch of Courtney’s sole unscathed; they danced along her heel, across her arch, among her toes, and everywhere in between. Courtney’s body was so exhausted from laughter that she could do nothing but sit there and take it, sit there and laugh.

Nicki drank in every octave of laughter emanating from Courtney’s body, becoming drunk with delight as the laughter continued without pause. She smirked for a moment as she contemplated Courtney’s current situation - really, one in which any woman - Nicki included - could find herself in. Courtney had no doubt wanted to look her best tonight. It was evident that she had recently gone for a pedicure to make her toes as tantalizing as possible. Courtney’s stiletto heels - no doubt chosen to add a sense of sexuality to her outfit tonight - had been easily removed. And lastly, the pantyhose that Courtney had worn to complete the look of her outfit, no doubt hoping that the combination would be more than Ricky could handle. But what a cruel world it was in which that very combination proved to be Courtney’s undoing tonight, the easily-removed stilettos providing no protection whatsoever for what were clearly already super ticklish feet whose ticklishness had only been enhanced not only by the earlier pedicure but by the pantyhose, as well. Nicki smiled as she imagined Courtney getting dressed earlier in the night, possibly looking at herself in the mirror to analyze how she looked, no doubt not giving a thought to how vulnerable to tickling she had made herself.

Courtney, meanwhile, gasped for air, her body being completely overwhelmed by the sensation of ten fingers dancing merrily across the bottom of her trapped foot. This had to have been going on for at least thirty minutes at this point, possibly even longer. She cursed herself for telling her friends not to come check on her if they didn’t hear from her; this was clearly NOT what she had had in mind when she made that decree. She had long passed her breaking point, saved intermittently only by Nicki’s fleeting sense of empathy. Truth be told, Courtney would do anything at all at this point to put an end to this situation. She had already sold out her friend Hannah as a replacement. It pained her to do that, but the torment of the incessant tickling was too much.

Nicki noticed Courtney’s struggles and slowed her attack; though Nicki was clearly relishing tormenting the poor girl, as an incredibly ticklish person herself, she was very cognizant of the need for frequent breaks when being tickled - especially when one was as defenseless as Courtney was at this moment. Nicki paused and turned her attention back to Courtney.

“You poor thing,” she teased affectionately. “This must be pure torture for you,” she said.

“It IS,” Courtney said breathlessly. “Please, I can’t take anymore.”

“I’ll tell you what,” Nicki said, negotiating. “You’ve been through a lot tonight,” she continued, whisking Courtney’s hair away from her face. “Why don’t we turn this into something enjoyable for you?” she asked, raising her eyebrow.

“What do you…” Courtney asked, her incomplete question lingering in the air.

“Well,” Nicki said, “it’s just that you clearly got all dressed up tonight with something else in mind,” Nicki said.

“What do you mean?” Courtney asked, unsure of where Nicki was taking this.

“Come on, girl,” Nicki said with a laugh. “You’re not even wearing any underwear under your pantyhose,” she stated. “We both know what you had in mind tonight.”

Courtney blushed. “You could see?” she asked shyly.

Nicki smiled. “Girl, you’re tied up with your legs spread apart,” she said. “Of course I could see,” she said. “But we’ve all been there,” she continued, reassuringly. “Don’t blush,” she said.

Courtney nodded her head, unsure what to say.

“So, you came here tonight hoping for one thing,” Nicki said. “And it’s clear that Ricky over there isn’t going to be able to give it to you,” Nicki said with a laugh. “So it’s really the least that I could do for you after the hell that I just put you through,” Nicki said.

“Oh,” Courtney said, hardly believing that Nicki actually came out and suggested that. “It’s just that,” she stammered, not sure what to say at this point. “I’m not,” she said, still stammering. “I’m not, well, you know,” she said, not wanting to offend Nicki.

“Don’t worry,” Nicki said, realizing what Courtney was struggling with. “Neither am I,” she said.

“So then why…” Courtney began to ask, her unfinished question again lingering in the air.

“Because it’s a shame you got all dressed up tonight thinking of one thing and it wasn’t able to happen,” Nicki said. “And because I sort of feel bad for putting you through Hell tonight,” she said with a chuckle. Then Nicki inched lower to Courtney’s face, their noses almost touching, Nicki’s eyes piercing into Courtney’s. “And because you don’t have to be - well, you know - to still enjoy something,” she said seductively.

A small amount of air escaped Courtney’s mouth as she moaned at Nicki’s suggestion. Of course, it didn’t help that Nicki had once again started rubbing her legs against Courtney’s.

“You like that?” Nicki asked, seeing the instant effect the action had on Courtney.

Courtney didn’t respond, her body trembling in both fear and anticipation.

“It’s OK,” Nicki said. “You don’t need to answer,” she said. “All those goosebumps on your neck are enough of an answer for me,” she said with a tease.

“I, just…” Courtney said, stammering.

“It’s OK, girl,” Nicki said, again trying to reassure her playmate. “It doesn’t mean you’re - well, you know - if you like it,” she said. “It’s kind of irresistible, isn’t it?” she joked. “No wonder guys can’t get enough of it,” she said, slowly rubbing her legs up and down against Courtney’s trapped leg.

Courtney laughed, happy that Nicki’s joke was able to ease a little of the tension.

“Pantyhose are a godsend, aren’t they?” Nicki asked with a smile. “Well, unless you’re being tickled, right?” she laughed.

“I’d say,” Courtney said, laughing, as well.

Nicki leaned in even closer, tilting a bit so her lips rested right on Courtney's ear. “So here’s what’s going to happen,” Nicki said with a whisper, her warm breath instantly producing goosebumps all over Courtney’s body again. “You’re going to sit here and let me work my magic,” she said, gently caressing Courtney’s neck on the opposite side at the same time. “And we’ll make sure you have a nice night after all, OK sweetie?” she asked.

Courtney lightly nodded her head in agreement, her motions now being controlled by another element of her body.

“And if for any reason you want me to stop,” Nicki said, “you just say ‘Stop’ and I promise I’ll stop,” she said reassuringly. “Otherwise, I’ll assume you’re OK with me continuing - deal?”

“Deal,” Courtney said with a gasp of air, her body already quivering from Nicki’s legs rubbing against her leg, from Nicki’s lips being so close to her ear, from Nicki caressing her shoulder, and just from the general tone of the situation.

“So,” Nicki said, now that she had permission to begin. “Where should I start?” she asked, though she had already been plotting this out for some time in her mind. Courtney took a deep breath as she waited for Nicki’s first move.

Of course, Nicki had become an expert on Courtney’s body in the short time the two girls had shared a room, chronicling all of the poor girl’s most sensitive areas as she explored her body. Nicki knew exactly how this was going to go down.

Nicki began lightly dragging the tip of her fingernail along Courtney’s right side, causing Courtney’s body to jolt and worm to the left.

“No!” Courtney pleaded. “No more tickling,” she said.

“Shhhh,” Nicki said. “You’ll enjoy it. I promise.”

Courtney closed her eyes and prepared for the worst as Nicki’s fingernails continued to glide across her sensitive side. Only it wasn't as tortuous as it was before. Sure, it tickled like mad, but it tickled in a different way this time.

Nicki could see the smile on Courtney’s face and knew all too well from personal experience what kind of smile that was. Her plan was working.

Nicki continued tracing her fingertips along Courtney’s side, alternating back and forth between sides now, as Courtney giggled and moaned as Nicki’s fingers worked their magic.

“Oh my God,” Courtney moaned, her mind in a dizzying array of emotion brought out by Nicki’s light touch.

“I know, huh?” Nicki said lightly, delighted that her touch was having such a profound effect on Courtney. “What do you say we see what those pantyhose really can do?” she asked, pretending as if Courtney had a choice in the matter.

Nicki inched down a bit and slowly turned around, her legs now straddling Courtney’s waist as Nicki looked down at Courtney’s legs. She reached down and lightly traced the tips of her fingernails along the smooth pantyhose material covering Courtney’s thighs.

“Ooogh,” Courtney moaned, her legs quivering with each pass of Nicki’s dastardly fingernails.

“Amazing, isn’t it?” Nicki said with a smile. “What if I try this?” she said, leaning down a little more to focus her nails on the underside of Courtney’s knees.

“Ahhhh!” Courtney moaned, unable to comprehend how each touch was somehow more magical than the last.

“Told you you’d like it,” Nicki said as she continued lightly tracing the tip of her nails along the sensitive hollow of Courtney’s knees. She looked back and took sight of Courtney, eyes clenched tight, her body quivering with each touch.

“You’re close, aren’t you?” Nicki asked.

“Oh my God, so close,” Courtney admitted, her earlier reservation completely washed away by the growing sense of arousal with each of Nicki’s touches. “What?” Courtney asked, feeling Nicki’s fingernails leave the surface of her skin. “No, don’t stop,” she begged; she was so close and needed just a few more touches.

“I’m just going to tell you what I’m going to do,” Nicki said, smiling.

“OK,” Courtney said, just wanting Nicki to do it.

“I’m going to shift my focus to those calves of yours,” Nicki said, “but first,” she added, adjusting herself a little. “I need to get a little more comfortable,” she said, stretching her legs across Courtney’s body so that Nicki’s feet rested right next to Courtney’s right hand.

Right within striking distance.

A smile formed on Courtney’s face as she realized what lay before her as Nicki turned her head away. It didn’t matter if Nicki had set this up purposefully; there was no way that Courtney was going to pass up an opportunity like this.

Nicki flexed her toes, as if a worm calling a fish to the hook. She pretended to be surveying Courtney’s calves as she waited. She didn’t have to wait long.

“Ahh!” Nicki gasped as she felt Courtney’s fingers scribble against the bottom of her sole. She quickly turned her head and found Courtney beaming, clearly quite proud of her work. “Are you tickling my foot back there?” Nicki said scoldingly.

“Me?’ Courtney asked, her turn to play coy. “No, not at all,” she said.

“OK, good,” Nicki said. “Because I told you how ticklish I am,” she said shyly. “I thought I could trust you with that information,” she teased, again turning her head away from her feet.

“Oh, you can,” Courtney lied, as she reached over and again started tickling the bottom of Nicki’s upturned sole - this time, though, with just one finger.

Truth be told, it likely wasn’t the best tickling technique in the world, as Courtney’s right hand was still tied to the bedpost, offering her very little in the way of movement. But Nicki’s feet were ticklish enough that it didn’t make much difference.

Nicki dropped her head on the bed next to Courtney’s calf, trying desperately to resist the urge to pull her foot from Courtney’s tickling touch. Laughter flowed from Nicki’s mouth as Courtney’s finger wandered along the bottom of Nicki’s foot.

“That tickles so much,” Nicki said amidst her laughter.

Courtney smiled as she saw the effect her simple tickling was having on Nicki, enjoying so much that she had been able to switch roles even momentarily.

That’s when Courtney noticed it. Her mind had been so focused on just one thing - the pleasure that Nicki’s touch had been eliciting throughout her entire body - that she hadn’t even realized it until now. All of the tugging and the squirming and the jolting that Courtney had been doing had managed to loosen the ties that bound her right hand. It wasn’t by much - it certainly wasn’t anywhere near loose enough to think of an escape by any means - but it was certainly loose enough to be helpful.

Courtney quickly repositioned her arm so that the loose rope became tight under Nicki’s ankle before lifting her arm up and around again, effectively trapping Nicki’s ankle in a noose of sorts - a noose that, conveniently enough, made it so that the bottom of Nicki’s foot remained directly next to Courtney’s fingers, no matter where or how much Nicki pulled.

“Why you little…” Nicki said as she realized what had happened. She didn’t have time to say much else, though, as Courtney danced all five of her fingers along the bottom of Nicki’s trapped foot, causing Nicki to explode with laughter. Unlike before, when Nicki was trying desperately to keep her foot still to prolong the tickling as long as she could, Nicki now tried all she could to pull her foot away from Courtney’s tantalizing touches, but no matter where she pulled, Courtney’s hand followed.

“Oh my God, oh my God, please stop!” begged Nicki, realizing quickly that there was no way out. Despite the fact that Courtney remained tied to the bed, Nicki, somehow, was now at Courtney’s mercy.

“It’s the pantyhose, isn’t it?” Courtney asked, taking joy in using the very same line of questioning that Nicki had used against her just a short while ago.

Nicki was flipping and flopping all over the bed, as if a fish out of water. The tide had indeed turned very quickly.

Meanwhile, Courtney watched with a huge smile on her face as she saw Nicki flopping around with ticklish paroxysms. Having been thinking about this the entire time that she was being tickled herself - and of course with how close her body had been to giving in just a moment ago - Courtney couldn’t help but once again feel that warm tingling sensation return as she unleashed tickle after tickle after tickle on Nicki’s poor, trapped foot.

“Courtney, please stop,” Nicki begged, not knowing what Courtney had in mind. Tears were flowing down her cheeks as the laughter poured out uncontrollably.

“You shouldn’t go around tickling people if you’re this ticklish yourself,” Courtney teased, the emotion inside of her body growing with each mention of the word “tickle”.

“I’m sorry!” Nicki begged. “Please stop!”

“Can’t you take a little tickling?” Courtney teased again.

“Not like this!” Nicki shrieked amidst the laughter.

“What’s the matter?” Courtney asked. “Are you too ticklish?”

“Yes! Nicki begged, willing to say or do anything at this point to end the tickling of her poor defenseless sole. “I’m too ticklish! Please stop!”

“Why should I stop?” Courtney asked.

Not knowing when or if Courtney was going to stop, Nicki made one last ditch effort to save herself, grabbing hold of Courntey’s still-trapped foot and beginning her own tickle assault once more.

“Oh, no! Stop!” Courtney begged, caught off guard that Nicki had somehow been able to go on the offensive one more time. “Truce! Truce!” she begged, the two girls finally ending their tickling assault at the same time as they caught their breath.

“You’re so ticklish,” Courtney said, pointing out the obvious as she caught her breath.

“I told you,” Nicki said. “I told you I don’t lie,” she added.

“I just didn’t expect you to actually be ticklish,” Courtney admitted.

“You still close?” Nicki asked.

“So close,” Courtney said.

“Me, too,” Nicki admitted. Then, without warning, she lunged, opening her mouth wide enough to fit the top of Courtney’s trapped foot inside, closing her mouth gently enough to let her teeth and her tongue begin to explore the delicate foot that they now found.

Completely caught off guard, Courtney’s body jolted at the touch as her eyes rolled in the back of her head and her body stiffened. She let out whimpers as her body gave in, climaxing in such a way that she hadn’t climaxed at that point in her life, Nicki’s tongue prolonging the experience with each passing swipe.

“Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God,” Courtney mumbled repeatedly, her mind unable to form a coherent thought amidst the wave of pleasure that had just overcome her. Nicki used this opportunity to free her ankle from Courtney’s noose, lest there be a repeat of earlier. She sat up next to Courtney and began brushing the hair off of Courtney’s forehead as Courtney looked up at her.

“Thank you,” Courtney said, two words that she didn’t think for a second she would ever be saying to Nicki just a few moments ago.

“My pleasure,” said Nicki with a wink.

“Did…you?” Courtney asked, not sure if there was hidden meaning in Nicki’s words.

“I’ll never tell,” she said, patting Courtney on the thigh. “Now what do you say we text Hannah and have her come get you out of here?” Nicki asked, reaching for Courtney’s phone.

After texting Hannah and confirming that she and her friends were on their way to the room to rescue Courtney, Nicki began freshening up, wanting to seem as nonchalant as she could when the girls arrived. After a minute or two, a soft knock on the door was followed by three girls entering the room slowly, uncertain of what they would find.

“I didn’t actually believe it,” Hannah said when she entered the room.

“You’re Hannah?” Nicki asked, making sure that Courtney was amongst friends before leaving.

“Yeah,” she said. “This is Mel. And that’s Steph.”

Nicki stole a quick glance down at Hannah’s legs, smiling at the sight of the pantyhose. ‘This poor girl has no idea how close she came,’ Nicki thought to herself.

“Well,” Nicki said, “I’ll leave her to you,” as she made her way to the door. “I tried untying her myself but Ricky over there tied her up pretty tight,” Nicki said, a half-lie.

“We’ll get her out,” Hannah said. “Thanks for looking after her.”
“Anytime,” Nicki said as she reached for the door handle. “Oh, just one more thing,” she said, pausing. “Do be careful. Everytime I tried to untie her ankles, she just kept laughing because she said it was tickling too much,” Nicki said.

Courtney’s eyes bulged out of their sockets. She couldn’t have really just said that, could she?

Hannah, Steph, and Mel each laughed.

“She IS pretty ticklish, isn’t she?” Mel asked.

“Think we’ll ever get a chance like this again?” Steph said.

“Girls, no! Please don’t!” Courtney begged as the three girls moved closer to her, each wiggling their fingers in the air.

As Nicki closed the door behind her, she heard a shriek of uncontrollable laughter coming from behind the door.

Courtney’s night, it seemed, wasn’t over just yet…

I've only started reading on this website for a few months, but I must say your work greatly outshines my own! I also greatly appreciate that while your stories do have a sensual feel about them, it doesn't delve into explicit territory and stays more on the lighthearted end.

Phew! I know I've just said a lot, but I hope all is well and you continue to write.

Amazing story!
I was hoping for revenge and that these 4 girls would tickle Nicki at the same time

Another incredible story and yet another new character! This is a hell of a series, superbly creative and well written. Great chapter and long may this series continue :)

Wow, what a super story again! Thank you very much!
I love the Katy & Amber stories so very much. Please more!!!!

I love it, very good story ! Hope you'll continue this serie !

I love this addition. While it is different from your usual style it flows well and doesn’t seem forced. Nicki is the perfect character to have in this situation because I don’t think Katy or amber based on your writing would have tickled Courtney like this. It also was playful enough that it didn’t feel out of character for Nicki to do this. I like when you incorporate new characters because to me at least it feels like you get a fresh look at the series and it helps keep expanding the universe that the characters live in.

On a personal note, my family has been going though a hard time and reading this story was a much needed escape for me so thank you for that. I am looking forward to the next chapter!

I am superhappy, that OldEnglish continued with this series. For me its one of the best ever written. Will there be a revenge (Courtney gets Nicki…)?

God... I had forgotten how GOOD this series was! Thank you very much for the reminder!

I cannot say that I have read ALL installments of Katy and Amber but this... this right here... might be my absolute favorite of it all!!!

That was ... enlightenment!!!

And I feel myself craving... for MORE!!!

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back