• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kayla get the claw treatment...

knismo

2nd Level Red Feather
I can't put it any better than the description I put up for the clip, so:

Put yourself in her place. You're laying down with your ankles locked in inch-and-a-quarter thick pine. Your big toes have been wrapped in thin leather cord and pulled back until the sensitive soles of your ticklish feet are flat, taut and exposed. A fine sheen of lubricant, designed to eliminate any kind of friction for the evil toys awaiting your torment, has been rubbed into your feet. And then, your tormenter shows you the instruments of your destruction: ten tiny steel claws that he plans on gliding all over your helpless feet. Underneath your toes. Across the broad expanse of your arches. At the tiny little curve in your soles before he arrives at your heels. You can't even barely curl your toes, so you can't stop the path of their evil steel tips by wrinkling the bottoms of your feet -- you just have to lay there. And take it. Until you scream, and curse, and thrash, and pound. Not that it's going to do you any ... good ... at ... all...

That's Kayla here in this clip! I've got to clean out some inventory, as I've got some new victims coming in, so here's one of two new clips posted to Stuck In The Stocks! this weekend. As always, the preview clips are of smaller size and resolution than the full ones on the site, but the sound is still just as clear (since we use wireless clip-on microphones so you can hear every bit of the torment!)...

Check out Kayla's latest, now up! :D

knismo
Stuck In The Stocks!

Attachments

• Kayla8a.JPEG
    Kayla8a.JPEG
    163 KB · Views: 441
  • Kayla8free.wmv
    1.3 MB · Views: 542
What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back