• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

KaZaA

Gengar

Hi There!

Know anybody some tricks or tips to found Tickling Clips?

I search by All: Tickling and i found some clips, but when i download, than i have a very bad connetion like 0,5 kb or the user go offline! And when i restart to download the Clip another day than i can't download, cuz there don't found the self User.

I have so many clips, but i can't download!

Can anybody help me?

When i could Download the Clips on which time ?

P.S. Sorry for my bad English

i use kazaa too sometimes and i have the same problem. i use the words tickle, tickled, ticklish, tickle torture, but i've found that you just have to be persistant and if your at your computer just chatting or what not, try every 10 minutes, sometimes a user will sign on that has a ton of clips, that's how i've gotten a few very rare ones, another helpful thing is to type in what situation your looking for, it's a little more work but can be worth it (i.e. if it's a secretary clip your looking for, type in secretary or secretary tickling, sometimes that works) but if anyone else has any tips or tricks, i'd love to hear them as well.

I just began using Kazaa about a month ago. Unfortunately, when I try to find tickling clips, only a number of them show up. Not enough tickling clips are on Kazaa. Good thing I have some on my hard drive and I find that most of the people who download things from my hard drive download tickling clips. I can find a lot of mp3s, but clips and documents... not that much.

Now about that speed prob, I also have that but sometimes, the speed is ok. The only thing I have to do is not to have only one download going at one time. Since 3 is the max at one time, I do 3 at the same time if possible. When this happens, I get better download speed with the three. Try it.

By the way, T.Money, already downloaded the secretary clip from my hard drive? I'm the one who emailed you about the paradise vision clips. =) If not yet, just let me know what your username is so that I'd know that you're the one downloading it. =)

i've been using kazaa for awhile now, and sometimes you have good and bad days for tickling clips. I have found some good ones and i just type in tickling or tickling feet. And for the 3 max thing. you just go to the settings and you can set the max ammount of clips you can download

Hmm... didn't notice that...

Thanks surfer. I usually don't change anything in the settings when I'm not yet that familiar with the program. But since you told me, I'll just adjust it. Thanks!

Aimster is crap! (sorry)

I search Tickling and i found clips but only with Man Tickling! :sowrong: I don't like when Mens tickle Mens!

Only F/F or M/F :p

Yea

Aimster sucks....KaZaA is way better....has more material as well.

There is also another program which works...

... like Kazaa. I think it's from Windows because its name is sumtin like WinMx or close to that. It's also free and I haven't tried it because it's new. Anyone else heard of this? They said it's also peer to peer minus the ads.

I too have Kazaa. I find the occasional tickling clip and some bondage clips. Here are some tips...
1) you can change your settings to download more than 3 clips at once.
2) If you have connection speed problems, change you upload limit to one clip (you could change it to zero but hey, the idea is to share)
3) when you search for tickling, set the search to "video" and not "everything" unless you want pics. You will get alot of other junk if you search for everything. When "everything" is selected you will also find every song with tickling or tickle in it.
4)search often
5)search during busy times as more people will be online and your chances of finding a file increase.

I hope this helps.
If it does you can e-mail me any "spread-eagle" tickling.
Thanks in advance.

[email protected]

WInMx is mostly for music....that's how i use it anyway, WinMx for music and kazaa for video.....and winmx isn't young, been using it for more than 4 years, before i started using kazaa!

WinMx is not new?

That's weird. When I saw that site through one of the surfers' screens in an internet cafe a few days ago, it said, 'new'. Oh well, I'm still sticking with Kazaa.

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back